Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,395 members, 7,808,387 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:20 AM

Help: Who Has Ever Sold A Game Console With Addition Of Step Down As Compulsory - Video Games And Gadgets For Sale - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / Video Games And Gadgets For Sale / Help: Who Has Ever Sold A Game Console With Addition Of Step Down As Compulsory (525 Views)

Playstation 4 Console with 2 Games **SOLD** / Ps4 Console With Fifa / Best Deal ever!!ps4 Console With 2control Pads,ps4 Camera And 3games 90k (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Help: Who Has Ever Sold A Game Console With Addition Of Step Down As Compulsory by dozieokwu: 10:24pm On Feb 09, 2015
Pls guys help. Who has ever sold a game products from lagos going to abuja and the buyer says a step down must be sent also. Pls house help. Cos somebody is thinking I cheated him for not sending a step down with d console.
Pls guys comment, pls
Re: Help: Who Has Ever Sold A Game Console With Addition Of Step Down As Compulsory by HotKween: 5:59am On Feb 10, 2015
dozieokwu:
Pls guys help. Who has ever sold a game products from lagos going to abuja and the buyer says a step down must be sent also. Pls house help. Cos somebody is thinking I cheated him for not sending a step down with d console.
Pls guys comment, pls
I have sold lots of consoles and never have I included a step down.
I also have friends who sell consoles and none have had a reason to include a step down. Some customers just like arguing.
Did your advert include that you will include a step down?
Re: Help: Who Has Ever Sold A Game Console With Addition Of Step Down As Compulsory by dozieokwu: 5:34pm On Feb 10, 2015
No oh. Some customers are truly weird. Its like buying a brand new tv and asking that dey must give u a stabilizer.

(1) (Reply)

PS4 Games For Sale At Discounted Prices / Ps4 Batman For 7.5k / Playstation 3 Ceramic White Console 160GB With 12 Games

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.