Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,772 members, 7,806,128 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:53 AM

Obama's Media Team Responsible For APC's "CHANGE" Campaign - Washington FB - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obama's Media Team Responsible For APC's "CHANGE" Campaign - Washington FB (40736 Views)

Amina Mohammed And Her "Social Media Team". What's Wrong With It? / Governor Tanko Al Makura's Media Team Have Just Issued A Press Statement / President Buhari's Media Team In A Group Selfie (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obama's Media Team Responsible For APC's "CHANGE" Campaign - Washington FB by Forwetinnah: 1:03pm On Feb 10, 2015
sucess001:

just one question...

Were atiku and tinubu ever convicted anywhere in the world?

Tell them to enter US...

2 Likes

Re: Obama's Media Team Responsible For APC's "CHANGE" Campaign - Washington FB by Ikengawo: 1:25pm On Feb 10, 2015
sucess001:

Was obasanjo not a dictator as head of state? Did he remain dictator in his democratic rule? Wasnt he miles better than mr clueless?

Stop being mischievous pls...

This is the stupidestt post yet. Obansanjo was even more of dictator in a democracy then during dictatorship. Short term nigerian thinking

2 Likes

Re: Obama's Media Team Responsible For APC's "CHANGE" Campaign - Washington FB by wisdomguy4u(m): 1:31pm On Feb 10, 2015
mikeansy:
The Americans have shown in history that they are willing to back any foreign leader willing to be their puppet

whether its King Abdullah of Saudi Arabia, Hosni Mubarak in Egypt, or the Shar of Iran . . . they have shown in history that they are willing to throw away their proclaimed democratic ideals in order to guarantee their interests

With the evidence of Nigeria emerging the leading economy in Africa, Nigeria pursuing local refining of crude vigorously and also our willingness to embrace the Chinese RMB for international trade and reserve. America feels threatened and are trying to undermine Nigeria by installing a puppet dictator in the name of "Change".

I am sure David Axlerod knows that a former Military dictator who usurped democracy 30years ago and is now "officially" 72years old represents anything but change!!!!

100000000000 Likes

3 Likes

Re: Obama's Media Team Responsible For APC's "CHANGE" Campaign - Washington FB by Champele(m): 1:34pm On Feb 10, 2015
Now who's clueless?,to hire foreigners to run campaign for you,wen you become president obama will be running your country from Washington. Now,who's clueless?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obama's Media Team Responsible For APC's "CHANGE" Campaign - Washington FB by sucess001(m): 1:36pm On Feb 10, 2015
Ikengawo:

This is the stupidestt post yet. Obansanjo was even more of dictator in a democracy then during dictatorship. Short term nigerian thinking

some of these brainless guys sha....reno's recruitment poilicy needs to be overhauled...
Re: Obama's Media Team Responsible For APC's "CHANGE" Campaign - Washington FB by Akinsnaira: 1:56pm On Feb 10, 2015
decode55:
from being called clueless by the opposition party since time immemorial to being called a dictator; all in two weeks.

grin grin

Politics isn't about making noise everywhere.

Its more like a game of chess.

Its about calm, calculated, precise movements.

Oga Jona is a BOSS!

[size=28pt] GEJ till 2019 [/size]
grin grin grin

You gej praise-singers, you think being a strong man is using your position as incumbent head to manipulate government machineries in your favour, that is highest level of cowardice and humanity injustice which emanated from fear and deficiency. Let me tell you, people call gej clueless before he has failed and still failing to bring into justice the disgruntled cabals that are carting away our billions with impunity. Now, him trying to save his ass from ignominious defeat in poll by shortchanging people power in electioneering process shows to a greater extent that he is a failure. Let me give you an example, Obama is being diplomatic and reluctant to arm Ukrainian army yet is not because he is weak or afraid of Russia, also Putin constant spate of invasion on foreign territory doesn't show him as a brave leader, a strong leader respects the system of justice by taking into account all the measures that will protect the sanctity of human life, not by engaging in machinations and manipulations of justice process that can erupt into violent reactions and loss of many lives.

So people call gej clueless and weak because he is afraid to step on toes and go out of his way to fight corruption. An administration that has witnessed the highest level of missing billions and embezzlement in the history of this country and yet no one has gone to jail for an offense of any sort. We can never move an inch forward as a nation or else we defeat this hydra-headed monster of corruption that is bedeviling us from onset, which this president has proven to us beyond any reasonable doubt that he lacks the will power to defeat.

You see why people call him clueless and weak
Re: Obama's Media Team Responsible For APC's "CHANGE" Campaign - Washington FB by annurhaske(m): 2:14pm On Feb 10, 2015
Just in #gmb2015
#BUHARIOSINBAJO2015
#CHANGE2015
#march4buhari

Re: Obama's Media Team Responsible For APC's "CHANGE" Campaign - Washington FB by Eluwilussit(m): 2:24pm On Feb 10, 2015
We are even assuming tha AFPD is only PR company, for all I know, they may be CIA or any of the numerous US intelligent agencies.

Obama has never hidden his disdain for Jonathan and his govt. He doesn't like Nigeria and if you know a thing or two about the Yankees, you will realize that the Americans are only interested in our disintegration.

They are not supporting Buhari only so that he can win the election, hell no. They are supporting him so that when Buhari loses as he's bound to, and starts his violence or parallel government, the Americans will start supplying him and his group with everything he needs. Then nigeria will break up or the Americans will come in.

If any of the above scenarios plays out, we will be the losers and the Yanks the winners. Hope we have not forgotten their prediction in 2015. What year is this? We need to be very watchful. APC and Buhari are serving a hidden purpose and they might not even be aware of it yet.

Look around the globe and see how many opposition groups the Americans have aided in destroying their countries. Nigeria is very close to a national calamity and doesn't know it yet.

If una like, make una dey there dey shout sai Buhari and GEJ till 2019. Una eyes go soon open. Say no to foreign interference of any type. Nigerians must unite against the yanks. From North to South, and from East to West, we must come together in unity of purpose if we still want to live in a country called Nigeria.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obama's Media Team Responsible For APC's "CHANGE" Campaign - Washington FB by Olaone1: 2:50pm On Feb 10, 2015
If this is true, then, GEJ will lose.
I'm afraid
Re: Obama's Media Team Responsible For APC's "CHANGE" Campaign - Washington FB by midiwifi(m): 3:06pm On Feb 10, 2015
decode55:
from being called clueless by the opposition party since time immemorial to being called a dictator; all in two weeks.

grin grin

Oga Jona is a BOSS!

grin grin grin
10,000 likes for you. grin
decode55:

grin grin

Oga Jona is a BOSS!

grin grin grin
10,000 likes for you.

2 Likes

Re: Obama's Media Team Responsible For APC's "CHANGE" Campaign - Washington FB by ooshinibos: 3:08pm On Feb 10, 2015
SeverusSnape:
There's no change in APC
They are just bunch of aggrieved politicians trying to wrestle power by all means possible; desperadoes.
At least, Obama's victory was real change, he was younger than Bush, had great ideas and from a different political party(Democrats). APC is Aggrieved Pdp Congress.

respect ur elders
Re: Obama's Media Team Responsible For APC's "CHANGE" Campaign - Washington FB by Sajio(m): 3:21pm On Feb 10, 2015
I must commend PDP/Gej.. it's obvious Gej is not only fighting (ACN+CPC+NPDP)APC but also fighting external forces... what is Obama looking for in Nigeria? guess Obama is fighting to make sure Nigeria breaks just has they have predicted.. But he will Fail..... God pass them...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obama's Media Team Responsible For APC's "CHANGE" Campaign - Washington FB by mickeymimi: 3:22pm On Feb 10, 2015
When you have a weak leadership, everybody does what they want. A lawless aimless clueless confused govt.

It is left for Nigerians to decide if these rogues should continue in government.

Jonathan created hatred for himself through his incompetent actions, sharing our commonwealth with few rogues and telling us that corruption is not stealing.

If corruption is not stealing, what it is? Jonathan surrounded himself with criminals such as

Buruji a drug dealer wanted in America.

Fani-Kayode a brain damaged patient who has a corruption case pending in court.

And Fayose a murderer who also recently slapped a judge in the court of law. If all these are not disgrace to the President of country, please tell me what it is.

while FFK & Fayose's corruption and murder cases are still in court, Jonathan sees nothing in asking them to chair his campaign! O my God.
Re: Obama's Media Team Responsible For APC's "CHANGE" Campaign - Washington FB by drstone1: 3:43pm On Feb 10, 2015
J12:
Waste of resources

I bear Record that B.A.Tinubu and APC have done to the best of their Utmost ability All the Right things they know to do to Win an Election. Infact they have exhausted the book of election intrigues,manipulations n schemes. I give kudos to their battering attack ram LIAR Muhammad and a robust PR team. Only that I now remember thAt Bat forged an alliance with David Axelrod in the early days of USA's Obama. They have the AKPD(obamas campaign machine), celebrated do or die election riggers like 'ABJ' in alliance against PGEJ n have sacrificed enormous resources drawn from the oil Rich Rivers and CutThroat Tax Rich Lagos. What more they have the support and sympathy of their vicious Dogs ALA Shekau and Boko Boys to harrass the peace and to plant bombs whenever GEJ has anything good to launch! What is Most unfortunate is that they have done all the Right things for the WRONG man who is the quintessence of BADLUCK and all that is unseemly! The BRACULA with failed n brutal past, half baked in learning, a fine example of a Military thug with an insatiable penchant for Blood, an open bigot with a leaning towards extreme Religious Ideals. He has shown in the Course of the elections that He is more than corrupt and will bend all decent rules n Laws at will to further his ambition to the exclusion of all others. (If you cannot submit yourself as a leader to the law but want to bend it, who else should?)......we are already seeing the Changes ...and GLADLY Nigerians have moved on and have CHoosen To move Forward continously!

1 Like

Re: Obama's Media Team Responsible For APC's "CHANGE" Campaign - Washington FB by anigold(m): 3:54pm On Feb 10, 2015
mikeansy:
The Americans have shown in history that they are willing to back any foreign leader willing to be their puppet

whether its King Abdullah of Saudi Arabia, Hosni Mubarak in Egypt, or the Shar of Iran . . . they have shown in history that they are willing to throw away their proclaimed democratic ideals in order to guarantee their interests

With the evidence of Nigeria emerging the leading economy in Africa, Nigeria pursuing local refining of crude vigorously and also our willingness to embrace the Chinese RMB for international trade and reserve. America feels threatened and are trying to undermine Nigeria by installing a puppet dictator in the name of "Change".

I am sure David Axlerod knows that a former Military dictator who usurped democracy 30years ago and is now "officially" 72years old represents anything but change!!!!

THE TRUTH....

2 Likes

Re: Obama's Media Team Responsible For APC's "CHANGE" Campaign - Washington FB by Nobody: 4:05pm On Feb 10, 2015
AirborneLacer:
If this firm's allegiance to APC is legitimate, why then would they cease their ties with the Party when the Chibok girls 'charade' surfaced?

Are they indirectly telling us that APC had something to do with the abduction of the Chibok girls which the firm never wanted to be part of?

lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed Na you talk am o lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Obama's Media Team Responsible For APC's "CHANGE" Campaign - Washington FB by tellmemore15: 4:27pm On Feb 10, 2015
mikeansy:

America has the file of Buhari in their hand, once they can get him to power, they'll begin to twist and turn him to their favour.
you've never wondered how the chief democratic country in the world are now solidly behind a coup plotter.

2 Likes

Re: Obama's Media Team Responsible For APC's "CHANGE" Campaign - Washington FB by Firefire(m): 4:28pm On Feb 10, 2015
Welrez:
For every single thing that the APC have criticised the PDP, they have done more. The real change I want is when the APC states domesticate the FOI.

thank you for this post.

2 Likes

Re: Obama's Media Team Responsible For APC's "CHANGE" Campaign - Washington FB by agabaI23(m): 4:51pm On Feb 10, 2015
ellechrystal:
Let no body be deceived, the Americans just want to control nigeria. They r not sincere ppl especially in cases where they know u ve a treasure like oil in that country. In the first place they don't like johna, n they r trying so had to break nigeria, but our slave mentality won't let us think. Even when we ve seen the hand writing on d wall.
God's will b done.
I have been shouting these but no one wants to hear.

It is about the Africom and GEJ's refusal to accept Africom.

1. They stopped buying oil abruptly from us since July, 2014 and increased quota from SAUDI and Kuwait. This has nothing to do with energy sufficiency.
2. They placed arms embargo on us, will not sell to us, will not allow Isreal sell to us, refused permission to fly over Saudi, exposed our effort to get from SA. They practically sabotaged our effort. Now they are happy to say our army is incompetent with the ignorant or power hungry APC leaders.
3. They accuse us of not fighting Bokoharam but they refused to sell arms to us. How will we fight boko haram?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obama's Media Team Responsible For APC's "CHANGE" Campaign - Washington FB by Sapeleboy(m): 4:55pm On Feb 10, 2015
I sorry 4 u una, u think America is your friend? Big mistake.

1 Like

Re: Obama's Media Team Responsible For APC's "CHANGE" Campaign - Washington FB by ellechrystal(f): 4:57pm On Feb 10, 2015
J
agabaI23:
I have been shouting these but no one wants to hear.

It is about the Africom and GEJ's refusal to accept Africom.

1. They stopped buying oil abruptly from us since July, 2014 and increased quota from SAUDI and Kuwait. This has nothing to do with energy sufficiency.
2. They placed arms embargo on us, will not sell to us, will not allow Isreal sell to us, refused permission to fly over Saudi, exposed our effort to get from SA. They practically sabotaged our effort. Now they are happy to say our army is incompetent with the ignorant or power hungry APC leaders.
3. They accuse us of not fighting Bokoharam but they refused to sell arms to us. How will we fight boko haram?
I just wonder. They r just smart n playing on d normal African ignorance n slave mentality.
See we r just the cause of all these bull shit. We think we r inferior to them n they just keep playing king. It's high tym that stopped.
But unfortunately, our Apc brothers ve sold us out cos of power, n that's y our efforts to fight boko is fruitless. Need I say more that with all their blockage in d context of our purchasing d weapons is highly suspicious. N one could deduce that they r involved in d boko sponsor.

1 Like

Re: Obama's Media Team Responsible For APC's "CHANGE" Campaign - Washington FB by 4everGrand(m): 4:59pm On Feb 10, 2015
publisher:

That is never going to happen. Lagos state will never allow us know how much Tinubu is siphoning from the state treasury.

Which Tinubu is siphoning from state treasury? Why was d there a fight between Fasola and Tinubu? So you would compare the siphoning being done around GEJ to that you're alleging being done by Tinubu, e nor fit compare o.
Re: Obama's Media Team Responsible For APC's "CHANGE" Campaign - Washington FB by agabaI23(m): 5:04pm On Feb 10, 2015
ellechrystal:
J
I just wonder. They r just smart n playing on d normal African ignorance n slave mentality.
See we r just the cause of all these bull shit. We think we r inferior to them n they just keep playing king. It's high tym that stopped.
But unfortunately, our Apc brothers ve sold us out cos of power, n that's y our efforts to fight boko is fruitless. Need I say more that with all their blockage in d context of our purchasing d weapons is highly suspicious. N one could deduce that they r involved in d boko sponsor.
I have a talent for spotting them cute brains. I was not wrong after all. Look at what you are writing wink And someone will accuse me of following you around. Barcanista, if I get you eee tongue tongue

Your head dey correct my dear smiley
Re: Obama's Media Team Responsible For APC's "CHANGE" Campaign - Washington FB by sunnyflakes(m): 5:26pm On Feb 10, 2015
AMERICA HAVE BEEN AGAINST JONATHAN GOVERNMENT SINCE THE SIGNING OF ANTI-GAY ACT INTO LAW. GOD HELP NIGERIA!!!

1 Like

Re: Obama's Media Team Responsible For APC's "CHANGE" Campaign - Washington FB by ellechrystal(f): 5:29pm On Feb 10, 2015
agabaI23:
I have a talent for spotting them cute brains. I was not wrong after all. Look at what you are writing wink And someone will accuse me of following you around. Barcanista, if I get you eee tongue tongue

Lol. Thanks dear.
Re: Obama's Media Team Responsible For APC's "CHANGE" Campaign - Washington FB by Nobody: 5:41pm On Feb 10, 2015
Ogbeni, send her PM and stop dulling. Ashawo
agabaI23:

Re: Obama's Media Team Responsible For APC's "CHANGE" Campaign - Washington FB by Nobody: 5:43pm On Feb 10, 2015
Na so romance de start. I've been watching you and agaba. Na PDP format una wan use enta unasef.....okay, continuequote author=ellechrystal post=30606270]
Lol. Thanks dear.[/quote]
Re: Obama's Media Team Responsible For APC's "CHANGE" Campaign - Washington FB by agabaI23(m): 5:43pm On Feb 10, 2015
barcanista:
Ogbeni, send her PM and stop dulling. Ashawo
Lol, you dey craze grin grin

1 Like

Re: Obama's Media Team Responsible For APC's "CHANGE" Campaign - Washington FB by ellechrystal(f): 5:46pm On Feb 10, 2015
barcanista:
Na so romance de start. I've been watching you and agaba. Na PDP format una wan use enta unasef.....okay, continuequote author=ellechrystal post=30606270]
Lol. Thanks dear.
Buhahaha...u no serious o.
Buhahaha
Re: Obama's Media Team Responsible For APC's "CHANGE" Campaign - Washington FB by Nobody: 5:47pm On Feb 10, 2015
agabaI23:
Lol, you dey craze grin grin
No dull yourself sha... grin
Re: Obama's Media Team Responsible For APC's "CHANGE" Campaign - Washington FB by Nobody: 5:51pm On Feb 10, 2015
Make una de enjoy. I'm observing proceedings.
ellechrystal:

Buhahaha...u no serious o.
Buhahaha
Re: Obama's Media Team Responsible For APC's "CHANGE" Campaign - Washington FB by stynhaq(m): 5:59pm On Feb 10, 2015
mikeansy:

Very well said. Also add Vietnam; America started fighting a Democratically elected government(Ho Chi Minh) only because they refused America's imperialism and instead chose Communism.

The outcome? they installed a puppet Ngo Dinh Diem and plunged he country into prolonged war.

Conclusion: America is NEVER your friend.

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

EFCC Arrests Emmanuel Dike Chidiebere Who Is On FBI Wanted-List In Enugu / Why I Dropped Buhari For Jonathan — Odumakin. / APC, FG Hounded Alamieyeseigha To Death - Fayose

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.