Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,895 members, 7,802,877 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 01:01 AM

A Nairalander's Trip To New Zealand - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / A Nairalander's Trip To New Zealand (64741 Views)

Pictures Of A Nairalander Trip To Ghana / Nairalander's Trip To Kenya / Aa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Nairalander's Trip To New Zealand by Nobody: 4:44am On Feb 11, 2015
aytevans:
Still on Day 1.

Finally I am in Stuttgart Germany, nice country as usual grin. I took few photos at the airport which I will like to share with nairalander, a master piece of architectural design and Germany design. It's wonderful to be in the city of Stuttgart Germany.

Tomorrow if there is time, I might take some photos within the city to share with us

Well done op..
Re: A Nairalander's Trip To New Zealand by tdayof(m): 8:09am On Feb 11, 2015
Moana:
Haa see fine boy o
Anyway looking forward to more pics aytevans grin
lipsrsealed
Re: A Nairalander's Trip To New Zealand by Nobody: 8:36am On Feb 11, 2015
aytevans:
Still on Day 1.

Finally I am in Stuttgart Germany, nice country as usual grin. I took few photos at the airport which I will like to share with nairalander, a master piece of architectural design and Germany design. It's wonderful to be in the city of Stuttgart Germany.

Tomorrow if there is time, I might take some photos within the city to share with us
omo see airport.
unlike murtala Mohammed airport wey oga jona dey boast of.
well. dem don't privatize am to the Chinese.
Re: A Nairalander's Trip To New Zealand by aytevans(m): 8:38am On Feb 11, 2015
Day 2.
After a quite cold night in Stuttgart, back to the airport terminal 1 getting ready to board Etihad Airways to Abu Dhabi.

I thought I could go round the city center to share more experience but it's cold out and hanging around with hand luggage is not interesting though I will still come back here maybe then I can share more. I took few photos around the airport. It's nice to see different latest Germany machines as Taxi shocked shocked

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Nairalander's Trip To New Zealand by Nobody: 8:45am On Feb 11, 2015
Still following
Re: A Nairalander's Trip To New Zealand by aytevans(m): 8:57am On Feb 11, 2015
Quickly before boarding! I saw this new German machine, I thought of sharing

9 Likes

Re: A Nairalander's Trip To New Zealand by Mubarak1(m): 9:25am On Feb 11, 2015
Wow

2 Likes

Re: A Nairalander's Trip To New Zealand by Moana(f): 10:09am On Feb 11, 2015
tdayof:
lipsrsealed
double lipsrsealed to you too grin
Re: A Nairalander's Trip To New Zealand by tdayof(m): 10:32am On Feb 11, 2015
Moana:
double lipsrsealed to you too grin
cheesy hehe cheesy am not blushing undecided
Re: A Nairalander's Trip To New Zealand by aytevans(m): 7:01pm On Feb 11, 2015
Still on Day 2.

I thank God for journey mercy, I am in Abu Dhabi now having dinner. I haven't eating something with cili pepper, since I started my trip na so so burger. Finally, I was able to locate a Resturant selling rice and stew shocked, Please give me two plates I ordered!!, I even add extra Cilli self. grin
Abu Dhabi airport security are friendly just like that of Austria, and many shopping malls.

I just bought myself a wrist watch, hope say the watch fine?.

I will be going out now to Ferarri world, somewhere in the city center before they close for the day.

Enjoy the photos, I will add more later

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Nairalander's Trip To New Zealand by otokx(m): 7:29pm On Feb 11, 2015
Nice thread.
Re: A Nairalander's Trip To New Zealand by Nobody: 7:40pm On Feb 11, 2015
@aytevans the watch is nice, looks sporty. btw, is that pomo in that right plate

That back view of that guy loading the chiller though, looks like someone we've been looking for here for almost seven years now..

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Nairalander's Trip To New Zealand by aytevans(m): 7:51pm On Feb 11, 2015
Sile12:
@aytevans the watch is nice, looks sporty. Op, is that pomo in that right plate
thanks for your compliment, and for the food, it's sliced roasted chicken.

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander's Trip To New Zealand by Nobody: 7:57pm On Feb 11, 2015
aytevans:
thanks for your compliment, and for the food, it's sliced roasted chicken.

uwc sir, roasted chickengrin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Nairalander's Trip To New Zealand by aytevans(m): 3:58pm On Feb 12, 2015
Day 3.

I took off from Abu dhabi airport and now in Singapore changi international airport getting ready to board to Brisbane Australia.

Abu Dhabi was nice and with good food, friendly officer and ever smiling hustlers. It was nice to be there, the weather reminds me of nigeria as the temperature runs to 39 degree Celsius.
There was a little delay at Abu dhabi airport due to air traffic as our plane couldn't take off, anyways thanks to God I am in Singapore, after 7 hours of sitting on the plane but the good thing is that Etihad airways and partners Airline now has Internet connection grin but you have to pay 10$ for two hours undecided

Nice crew member for Etihad Airways though I would prefer that of Qatar airways tall and ever smiling ladies. Nice treat on Etihad as usual, several meals and desert was served but I was careful of eating them. Well I took so many cups of orange and apple juice.

Ooh it's late now running to board my flight to Brisbane see you guys later. And between I couldn't upload the photos I too from my camera because it's too large and I need to compress them each time I want to upload. I will do that later.. See you guys later.. Chao

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Nairalander's Trip To New Zealand by Moana(f): 4:34pm On Feb 12, 2015
Eeeh how many flights does it take to get to NZL sef

2 Likes

Re: A Nairalander's Trip To New Zealand by blissbay(m): 5:51pm On Feb 12, 2015
Nice thread
Re: A Nairalander's Trip To New Zealand by Jack188: 7:14pm On Feb 12, 2015
Wow! Very cool thread here really. I am a traveller too. I'd like to know how do you transfer from airport to your hotel? One of my friends recommended me a http://kiwitaxi.com transfer service. I used it once, and I will never take another taxi. Very comfortable and handy thing wink
Re: A Nairalander's Trip To New Zealand by Moana(f): 8:02pm On Feb 12, 2015
tdayof:
cheesy hehe cheesy am not blushing undecided
and why would u blush?
Re: A Nairalander's Trip To New Zealand by aytevans(m): 2:30am On Feb 13, 2015
Day 4. Ahead of time 12hours grin
Thanks to God almighty, it been wonderful journey so far. Am now in Brisbane Australia, after 8hours on plane from Singapore.

Getting down from the plane, I could tell this is a lovely place to be, the serenity and the smile on people's face will make you wonder if this is another world. Contrary to what I was told about immigration, as for me, the immigration and customs are nice and ready to explain to you and direct you. In fact, It was faster and easier to go through their immigration compare to that of Germany as their smile seems to be fading away angry

With advance technology, I was actually scanned for Ebola lol but not only me tongue. I was happy that I am scanned because it makes it faster for me and later walk like a boss, confidently went through their immigration, no shaking as a naija boy cool

It's summer here and green leaves all over, that is rarely found in Europe for now as its winter there so it is my best shot to feel the life around me.
Will be going to the city center now but first to my hotel, least I forget, I love their currency and guess what, they also use polymer. See photo and tell me what you guys think.

Will update inside the city later. Chaoo

13 Likes

Re: A Nairalander's Trip To New Zealand by Nobody: 7:13am On Feb 13, 2015
Op.when you get back.come and marry me cheesy

78 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Nairalander's Trip To New Zealand by igwe2015: 8:54am On Feb 13, 2015
Lol.we get the same watch ... ppl dey say e too big ...jealous hehehe

quote author=aytevans post=30639612]Still on Day 2.

I thank God for journey mercy, I am in Abu Dhabi now having dinner. I haven't eating something with cili pepper, since I started my trip na so so burger. Finally, I was able to locate a Resturant selling rice and stew shocked, Please give me two plates I ordered!!, I even add extra Cilli self. grin
Abu Dhabi airport security are friendly just like that of Austria, and many shopping malls.

I just bought myself a wrist watch, hope say the watch fine?.

I will be going out now to Ferarri world, somewhere in the city center before they close for the day.

Enjoy the photos, I will add more later [/quote]

4 Likes

Re: A Nairalander's Trip To New Zealand by igwe2015: 9:19am On Feb 13, 2015
Guy dey no get direct flight to yr destination. .this na suffer be this haba lol

3 Likes

Re: A Nairalander's Trip To New Zealand by aytevans(m): 10:40am On Feb 13, 2015
@ jack188, thanks for your suggestion, I will give them a call when I get to New Zealand and if they are good, I will consider using them as well. Here in Australia, it quite easy to use their public transport so I used the train to the city center.

Still on day .

I met with a nice Briton guy today, we had chat and later walked around the city center. Unfortunately my phones were dead and couldn't charge them because of their plug in adaptor which is different from the conventional Apple charger, I had to buy an adaptor for 5 Aud.

A brief experience about Brisbane, considering that it is one of the coaster city with excellent work of architectural designs. The sky scrapers are enormous and first thing I thought was "where is my country" with so much mineral resources. The city is beautiful, Sometime you will think if they sweep everywhere as I couldn't find a single paper on the floor at the city center. In one world, this is the most clean city I have ever visited. The Briton friend I met told me about his experience in Sydney, Adelaide and Melbourne and all he could say is that the cities are awesome with well constructed and planned building. He agrees with me when I told him that London is not close to these cities in terms of town planning and urbanization.

Above all, this people here are friendly to me at least, even the foreigners trust me I met two guys half Cameroonian-Nigerian and imo state guy, they walked me down ( 0.2km) to my hotel when I missed the route, that's a sign of happy people and how we should behave to our country men. I am not Igbo yet the ibo guy helped me, I am impressed. I hope to see them again to say thank you once more. Not to forget that India girl I first met at the city center, she was so help in locating the route to my hotel since it just 900 meters away. She even googled my route and I took a photo of it, that's awesome from an Indian lady.

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Nairalander's Trip To New Zealand by aytevans(m): 10:43am On Feb 13, 2015
More photos

3 Likes

Re: A Nairalander's Trip To New Zealand by Nobody: 10:55am On Feb 13, 2015
I so much love the pics,the environment is very neat and serene(Picture evidence though)moreover the gesture you received by those 3people still show that there is still some humanity in the world,irrespective of your tribe,religions, race et all,though i don't know them but i say thank you to them,@OP,bro do enjoy your stay

11 Likes

Re: A Nairalander's Trip To New Zealand by aytevans(m): 11:10am On Feb 13, 2015
Dreamcome2ru:
I so much love the pics,the environment is very neat and serene(Picture evidence though)moreover the gesture you received by those 3people still show that there is still some humanity in the world,irrespective of your tribe,religions, race et all,though i don't know them but i say thank you to them,@OP,bro do enjoy your stay

Thank you sir.

2 Likes

Re: A Nairalander's Trip To New Zealand by Nobody: 12:27pm On Feb 13, 2015
If this Op dates a white woman and leaves me,i will use juju to pursue you o undecided do and come and mar ry.brideprice no too big cheesy

31 Likes

Re: A Nairalander's Trip To New Zealand by tope777(m): 12:28pm On Feb 13, 2015
aytevans:
More photos

Enjoy yourself bros grin
Re: A Nairalander's Trip To New Zealand by seangy4konji: 2:14pm On Feb 13, 2015
u no go wan look out of window after viewing this photos..it go be like say make you just no comot as everywhere just dirty for here.

PS..What passport do you carry?@ aytevans

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander's Trip To New Zealand by Nobody: 2:50pm On Feb 13, 2015
HotBisi:
If this Op dates a white woman and leaves me,i will use juju to pursue you o undecided do and come and mar ry.brideprice no too big cheesy
You patiently waiting for him right?moreover the thing don reach juju level ni?
Re: A Nairalander's Trip To New Zealand by Nobody: 3:20pm On Feb 13, 2015
life is good.

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Things To Run Away From When You Are In Uyo, Akwa Ibom State (pictures) / 5 Yrs After Relocating To The U.K, Nigerian Doctor Shows Off His ‘blessing(pics) / Pictures From The Plane Crash In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.