Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,316 members, 7,808,067 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:30 AM

A Nairalander's Trip To New Zealand - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / A Nairalander's Trip To New Zealand (64779 Views)

Pictures Of A Nairalander Trip To Ghana / Nairalander's Trip To Kenya / Aa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Nairalander's Trip To New Zealand by aytevans(m): 4:30pm On Feb 13, 2015
@ bisi thanks for your contribution at least someone gat show love.

@ seangy4konji I am with my Nigerian passport any time any day. Presentation matters though with many which I never over stay any of them.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Nairalander's Trip To New Zealand by Nobody: 5:36pm On Feb 13, 2015
Dreamcome2ru:

You patiently waiting for him right?moreover the thing don reach juju level ni?
are you the Op or is he ur brother undecided

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander's Trip To New Zealand by Nobody: 5:50pm On Feb 13, 2015
HotBisi:
Nope,don't even know him,anyway i mean no insult or to berate you with my earlier post/comment,No offense whatsoever,just for fun

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander's Trip To New Zealand by Nobody: 6:44pm On Feb 13, 2015
I've always known Aussie is a beautiful country. Loving the pix. Thanks for sharing.

More please. smiley
Re: A Nairalander's Trip To New Zealand by Nobody: 8:52pm On Feb 13, 2015
HotBisi:
E no easy to be handsome na...
Re: A Nairalander's Trip To New Zealand by JustCare: 8:02am On Feb 14, 2015
jeebz:

It's impossible to drink from a bottle in an environment without gravity.
Re: A Nairalander's Trip To New Zealand by seangy4konji: 9:59am On Feb 14, 2015
Good and i only asked because it seems some cities you enter them so wanted to know if you had their visas or your passport allowed you to enter...Nothing do Nigerian passport...

We plenty weh we deh use am....
aytevans:
@ bisi thanks for your contribution at least someone gat show love.

@ seangy4konji I am with my Nigerian passport any time any day. Presentation matters though with many which I never over stay any of them.
Re: A Nairalander's Trip To New Zealand by tope777(m): 4:30pm On Feb 15, 2015
Any update@op
Re: A Nairalander's Trip To New Zealand by aytevans(m): 6:28pm On Feb 15, 2015
Day 7
I am currently in Auckland now, one of the biggest city of New Zealand and will board my flight to Queenstown in about an hour through Jet Star airline.
Little more to say about Australia, I left there yesterday and I can say it was a great time over there. Australians are friendly and ready to help and something more impressive about foreigners that lived there. I met two Three Ugandas, Two ghanias, Zimbabwe and even North Africans, they all greeted me first and whenever I telll them I am from nigeria, they hail me and say something good either about music like Davido or Abuja and Lagos. A Nigerian guy I met at the fortitude valley (City center) yesterday morning was very nice to me and he told me that Australia thought him how to be humble. He further explained that many people are very wealthy there in Australia but you will see them walking around on short pants and mere sandals, money is nothing to them. No wonder I was suprise at the rate they spend money just like paper, anyways I won't blame them, they earn much more. I won't go into details but if you are looking for a calm beautiful and rich place to be, australia might just be that best for you.

Fortunately for me, the Nigerian guy took me to his house after lengthy discussion and he later on invited his friend and they drove me to the airport of about 25mins together. Departing from them makes me wanna cry cry they are so friendly and happy.

Least I forget, the owners of Australia called the aborigines are little bit dark in complexion but unfortunately for them, they seems to be the minority in their land of riches, so sad. I saw them on the street and one guy told me that this land belongs to them.

Enough of Australia but if you want to know more, you can always ask.

Getting to New Zealand, it's was a different scenario, so much people at the airport and of different origins . I was told the NZ people are more friendlier than australia though I don't know yet until I experience it. I notice too many tall Big people, I wonder if it's their gene to be that big. Both men, boys, girls and mamas are all in their large sizes I saw at the airport.

I had chat with a man that is from Samoa, guess what? They sometime behave like African. I could see them in their number with skirt like rapper and slippers lol. This is not to offend anyone but it's like those in villages and boldly walking around in the name of summer. The man told me that Samoa is 4hrs flight from New Zealand and 1hr ahead in time so NZ not the FAREST land like I use to think.
He also told me about Fiji and another small country which I can't remember the name, they are all small island and their citizens come to NZ AND AUSTRALIA to study and work.

Thats for now, I will write more as soon as I get what to say grin

22 Likes

Re: A Nairalander's Trip To New Zealand by JustCare: 7:49pm On Feb 15, 2015
Bros you just dey enjoy ooo... I know you're making a living out of this fun too. This is a major dream...even for the so called rich in the society... to travel round the world, however, a lot of them don't achieve this through there life time.

kudos bro cheesy

But would you mind sharing the secret to this your unique success...I'm really interested?
Like I said...'secret' ...you can always share with me in secret if you wanna.
Danke!

10 Likes

Re: A Nairalander's Trip To New Zealand by Nobody: 11:00pm On Feb 15, 2015
aytevans:
Day 7
I am currently in Auckland now, capital city of New Zealand and will board my flight to Queenstown in about an hour through Jet Star airline.
Little more to say about Australia, I left there yesterday and I can say it was a great time over there. Australians are friendly and ready to help and something more impressive about foreigners that lived there. I met two Three Ugandas, Two ghanias, Zimbabwe and even North Africans, they all greeted me first and whenever I telll them I am from nigeria, they hail me and say something good either about music like Davido or Abuja and Lagos. A Nigerian guy I met at the fortitude valley (City center) yesterday morning was very nice to me and he told me that Australia thought him how to be humble. He further explained that many people are very wealthy there in Australia but you will see them walking around on short pants and mere sandals, money is nothing to them. No wonder I was suprise at the rate they spend money just like paper, anyways I won't blame them, they earn much more. I won't go into details but if you are looking for a calm beautiful and rich place to be, australia might just be that best for you.

Fortunately for me, the Nigerian guy took me to his house after lengthy discussion and he later on invited his friend and they drove me to the airport of about 25mins together. Departing from them makes me wanna cry cry they are so friendly and happy.
Aukland had never been capital of newzealand but largest city.its just like lagos of nigeria, while abuja the capital. wellington is the capital.
its a nice place as you had said,
i was their last year, also visited the south land like otago, christchurch and aoraki.
enjoy yourself bro. my regards to the maoris and the kiwis.

Least I forget, the owners of Australia called the aborigines are little bit dark in complexion but unfortunately for them, they seems to be the minority in their land of riches, so sad. I saw them on the street and one guy told me that this land belongs to them.

Getting to New Zealand, it's was a different scenario, so much people at the airport and of different origins . I was told the NZ people are more friendlier than australia though I don't know yet until I experience it. I notice too many tall Big people, I wonder if it's their gene to be that big. Both men, boys, girls and mamas are all in their large sizes I saw at the airport.

I had chat with a man that is from Samoa, guess what? They sometime behave like African. I could see them in their number with skirt like rapper and slippers lol. This is not to offend anyone but it's like those in villages and boldly walking around in the name of summer. The man told me that Samoa is 4hrs flight from New Zealand and 1hr ahead in time so NZ not the FAREST land like I use to think.
He also told me about Fiji and another small country which I can't remember the name, they are all small island and their citizens come to NZ AND AUSTRALIA to study and work.

bro its so cool.
Aukland had never been capital of newzealand but largest city.its just like lagos of nigeria, while abuja the capital. wellington is the capital.
i was their last year, also visited the south land like otago, christchurch and aoraki.
enjoy yourself bro

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Nairalander's Trip To New Zealand by Nobody: 11:05pm On Feb 15, 2015
aytevans:
Day 7
I am currently in Auckland now, capital city of New Zealand and will board my flight to Queenstown in about an hour through Jet Star airline.

You mean Tonga?
Re: A Nairalander's Trip To New Zealand by aytevans(m): 1:28am On Feb 16, 2015
Haustraliah:

bro its so cool.
enjoy yourself bro
Thanks for your correction

2 Likes

Re: A Nairalander's Trip To New Zealand by aytevans(m): 6:18am On Feb 16, 2015
@ just care, thanks for your message, let see maybe after the tour you mind change you mind cheesy but we can a Always discuss

FINALLY I AM IN QUEENSTOWN NEWZELAND

MEHN we were flying in between rocks for almost an hour, it reminds me of Syvelster Stallone Movie (first Blood) cool
I imagine how many nigeria have been here. Take a look guys

2 Likes

Re: A Nairalander's Trip To New Zealand by Nobody: 6:28am On Feb 16, 2015
aytevans:
@ just care, thanks for your message, let see maybe after the tour you mind change you mind cheesy but we can a Always discuss

FINALLY I AM IN QUEENSTOWN NEWZELAND

MEHN we were flying in between rocks for almost an hour, it reminds me of Syvelster Stallone Movie (first Blood) cool
I imagine how many nigeria have been here. Take a look guys
LOL@Flying in between rocks,bro you dh fear ni,am enjoying the nice picz

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander's Trip To New Zealand by aytevans(m): 6:30am On Feb 16, 2015
I want to say big thanks to you guys for following and contributing to this thread.

Above all, I give God Almighty the glory. Now I am in the city and perhaps its a small beautiful city. I walked many places already, all I can say is that God is great to have perfected the landscape of this place for amazing beauty. This is true nature that all man should embrace and how our environment should be treated. Before now, I use to think that some photos are computer graphic generated until I saw the views myself.

I will be preparing for the conference and tomorrow it will start, I wish myself all the best.

Here are few photos for you guys.

10 Likes

Re: A Nairalander's Trip To New Zealand by aytevans(m): 6:37am On Feb 16, 2015
More picture

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander's Trip To New Zealand by Nobody: 6:38am On Feb 16, 2015
@Post

Nice pics, thanks for sharing, stay safe and wish you success..... cool
Re: A Nairalander's Trip To New Zealand by Nobody: 7:37am On Feb 16, 2015
OP I like the pics and was following bumper to bumper, felt like I was flying with you only to find myself still on my desk at the end of the thread angry
But you did not go to Ferrari world in Abu Dhabi..... 1. Not enough time and maybe not easy with Nja passport tongue

I will follow you again when you start another trip.. But the journey is just too long gosh I cant stand such long travel alone..

Now I will start snapping pics grin E dey sweet to look

3 Likes

Re: A Nairalander's Trip To New Zealand by aytevans(m): 8:20am On Feb 16, 2015
favoured234:
OP I like the pics and was following bumper to bumper, felt like I was flying with you only to find myself still on my desk at the end of the thread angry
But you did not go to Ferrari world in Abu Dhabi..... 1. Not enough time and maybe not easy with Nja passport tongue

I will follow you again when you start another trip.. But the journey is just too long gosh I cant stand such long travel alone..

Now I will start snapping pics grin E dey sweet to look

Yes indeed it's a long journey, I actually went to Ferarri world but they were closed by the time I got there so I left. They close by 8 or 9 pm I can't remeber which in particular but if I am going back and I still have little change left, I might visit there. It's 50 euros gate fee but the experience there is worth it.

To my fellow nairalander good evening from the very far far away land

7 Likes

Re: A Nairalander's Trip To New Zealand by aytevans(m): 8:27am On Feb 16, 2015
New Zealand currency, it's also polymer just like australia

3 Likes

Re: A Nairalander's Trip To New Zealand by Nobody: 8:36am On Feb 16, 2015
Ferrari world
Being there? Yes
experience worth it? Maybe not so much
in my own view, I think the place is overrated big time, maybe because I have been to some other crazy parks though..
Just one ride (fomula rossa) that was intriguing. You can give it a try though

The queue is crazy so you better go for express pass, although more expensive
Re: A Nairalander's Trip To New Zealand by aytevans(m): 8:59am On Feb 16, 2015
favoured234:
Ferrari world
Being there? Yes
experience worth it? Maybe not so much
in my own view, I think the place is overrated big time, maybe because I have been to some other crazy parks though..
Just one ride (fomula rossa) that was intriguing. You can give it a try though

The queue is crazy so you better go for express pass, although more expensive

I bet you know it better there. how long did you stay because I will be getting ticket for one day
Re: A Nairalander's Trip To New Zealand by Nobody: 9:08am On Feb 16, 2015
aytevans:

I bet you know it better there. how long did you stay because I will be getting ticket for one day

Its just a park so you cant stay longer than a day.. Guess it open between 11am - 9pm or on a second option you can try getting a Duo for both Ferrari World [i][/i]and Yas Waterworld the difference might not be so much because 6 hours in Ferrari world alone, you will be bored stiff
Re: A Nairalander's Trip To New Zealand by kr0ne(m): 11:04am On Feb 16, 2015
ShirelleBaby:
Following

Uncle OP--pls don't abandon this thread oh.

Which one be Uncle Op? grin grin funny girl

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander's Trip To New Zealand by ahmidolawale: 11:05am On Feb 16, 2015
what is the procedure to get new zealand visa... kindly guide me plsss.
Re: A Nairalander's Trip To New Zealand by LewisO: 11:09am On Feb 16, 2015
SeverusSnape:
I love new Zealand. The most beautiful country in the world.
The country of "the Lord of the Rings"
Jorlons come and see new Zealand o.
Stop deceiving yourself and (op) ok? undecided

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander's Trip To New Zealand by Nobody: 11:10am On Feb 16, 2015
Nice.
Re: A Nairalander's Trip To New Zealand by Nobody: 11:11am On Feb 16, 2015
OP....you should connect with nature more.
Re: A Nairalander's Trip To New Zealand by kr0ne(m): 11:13am On Feb 16, 2015
HotBisi:
Op.when you get back.come and marry me cheesy
Very sweet of you! I like that
Re: A Nairalander's Trip To New Zealand by Nobody: 11:14am On Feb 16, 2015
procedure abi??

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Things To Run Away From When You Are In Uyo, Akwa Ibom State (pictures) / Pictures From The Plane Crash In Lagos / Peace Mass Transit Limited: What It Takes To Get To The Top - Samuel Onyishi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.