Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,186 members, 7,807,627 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:28 PM

Things Guys Do Or Discuss When They Gather Together. - Nairaland / General (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Things Guys Do Or Discuss When They Gather Together. (29756 Views)

People Gather Around Madwoman In Aba To Get Lucky Betting Numbers (Photos) / 10 Topics Guys/men Would Always Discuss When Together / 5 Foolish Things Guys Who Live In The Same Room With Girls In Universities Do (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Things Guys Do Or Discuss When They Gather Together. by Nobody: 12:09am On Feb 11, 2015
I hate football, Gambling, politics and smoking.... I dnt womanize. I only make attempts at it with fellow guys around so as not to be seen as liverless....
Re: Things Guys Do Or Discuss When They Gather Together. by Optional2(f): 6:05am On Feb 11, 2015
dancok:
am I ur option 2?
u r d last option i can even tink of
Re: Things Guys Do Or Discuss When They Gather Together. by tete7000(m): 6:31am On Feb 11, 2015
And why don't they discuss about God?

Blessed is the man who does not walk in step with the wicked or stand in the way that sinners take or sit in the company of mockers,
2 but whose delight is in the law of the LORD,
and who meditates on his law day and night. (Psalm 1)
Re: Things Guys Do Or Discuss When They Gather Together. by lamborghinifcb(m): 6:50am On Feb 11, 2015
Rolandken:

Good for you. U nor need explain all these if truly ur football obsession nor dey affect you.

well I don't giv a damn care bout dat....u choose to do wat suit u...agreed! m obsessed wif futbal bhet ts none of ya prob....one man's poison dey say z anoda man's fud!
Re: Things Guys Do Or Discuss When They Gather Together. by simonsayz: 7:25am On Feb 11, 2015
AmberQueen:
The talkin about women part is soo annoying,so utterly disrespectful...

Real men seldom talk about women.

But the dumb goons wit empty heads will rather talk abt a girl who fell from d bed...Mshew

Btw,y will a girl fall from the bed I smell lies just to spice up his story.

angry
Re: Things Guys Do Or Discuss When They Gather Together. by bengems(m): 7:42am On Feb 11, 2015
kekakuz:
[size=20pt] you just can't generalise it by saying guyz
yes we talk football and I'll rather do that than discus Nigerian film and fashion police

yes we drink please give me a break if you think those that drink don't work,where will they get money to drink tomorrow.. man must relax na.

I have a functioning peenis,I don't know what you expect me to do with it mannanize?
you have a strong point here though because we guy spend time talking about the woman anatomy but cant talk about ourselves. girls show each other their parts and talk. try to show a guy your ddick he's gon be like "hew that's gay"

gambling. well I really don't get your point here. gambling is for matured mind and I do it at will.
for your mind you are a hard working guy and you want to save your money in the bank while the banker will remove you 1million to bet on Chelsea vs QPR. Chelsea wins and he gets 1.2 million. he returns your 1 million and keeps 200k
that's a classic case of monkey dey work baboon dey chop

I can go on and on. guyz will be guyz and if we do these things you say dosnt mean we are not focused in life or achieve our destiny .
[/size]

tell them bro!...tell every sick ass chick looking down on guys! if she is jealous, let her go get herself a plastic dick!
Re: Things Guys Do Or Discuss When They Gather Together. by FredHandsome(m): 7:55am On Feb 11, 2015
Girls should be happy we talk about them. It's an honour. Moreover, You see, "money rules the world but bitcches make the world go round". If we dnt talk about girls, we ain't talking shitt yet...cos it kinda adds colour to the 'meeting'
Re: Things Guys Do Or Discuss When They Gather Together. by Chuksgeo: 8:13am On Feb 11, 2015
Mynd44:
I dont know about the OP but my friends and I talk mpre about international politics and macro-economy. occasionally movies and a whole lot of bookish/nerdish jargons

Except being nerds this is typical of me and my friends. We discuss so much international activities usually using business as the denominator #theanthropologyguys.

But Op ur no5 is quite on point, meanwhile some guys never get their PVCs lol!
Re: Things Guys Do Or Discuss When They Gather Together. by wtfCode: 8:19am On Feb 11, 2015
kekakuz:
[size=20pt] you just can't generalise it by saying guyz
yes we talk football and I'll rather do that than discus Nigerian film and fashion police

yes we drink please give me a break if you think those that drink don't work,where will they get money to drink tomorrow.. man must relax na.

I have a functioning peenis,I don't know what you expect me to do with it mannanize?
you have a strong point here though because we guy spend time talking about the woman anatomy but cant talk about ourselves. girls show each other their parts and talk. try to show a guy your ddick he's gon be like "hew that's gay"

gambling. well I really don't get your point here. gambling is for matured mind and I do it at will.
for your mind you are a hard working guy and you want to save your money in the bank while the banker will remove you 1million to bet on Chelsea vs QPR. Chelsea wins and he gets 1.2 million. he returns your 1 million and keeps 200k
that's a classic case of monkey dey work baboon dey chop

I can go on and on. guyz will be guyz and if we do these things you say dosnt mean we are not focused in life or achieve our destiny .
[/size]
u tew mauch brah
Re: Things Guys Do Or Discuss When They Gather Together. by witnezHD(m): 8:44am On Feb 11, 2015
AmberQueen:

But the dumb goons wit empty heads will rather talk abt a girl who fell from d bed...Mshew

angry
for your mind real men
Re: Things Guys Do Or Discuss When They Gather Together. by Nikapetrelli(f): 9:19am On Feb 11, 2015
Muzikluva:
come and sign the register in my office grin grin
K,Sir will do just that.Lolz

1 Like

Re: Things Guys Do Or Discuss When They Gather Together. by Nobody: 10:00am On Feb 11, 2015
Optional2:
u r d last option i can even tink of
ah! why na,have u seen me?
Re: Things Guys Do Or Discuss When They Gather Together. by Optional2(f): 10:01am On Feb 11, 2015
dancok:
ah! why na,have u seen me?
most i see u b4 i conclude
Re: Things Guys Do Or Discuss When They Gather Together. by Nobody: 10:10am On Feb 11, 2015
Optional2:
most i see u b4 i conclude
think about this babe,I like u
Re: Things Guys Do Or Discuss When They Gather Together. by Nobody: 10:42am On Feb 11, 2015
Yes & I doubt if u are one. So move over...

witnezHD:
for your mind real men

1 Like

Re: Things Guys Do Or Discuss When They Gather Together. by Nobody: 10:49am On Feb 11, 2015
What is monkey style
franksam2009:
. she might fall if they are doing monkey style
Re: Things Guys Do Or Discuss When They Gather Together. by Smoj(m): 11:18am On Feb 11, 2015
we discuss football most of d tym but always end it with abuse. guys abuse each other a lot but we don't take it serious unlike gals.
Re: Things Guys Do Or Discuss When They Gather Together. by Optional2(f): 11:24am On Feb 11, 2015
dancok:
think about this babe,I like u
wow u like me wen valentine is here already dats cool. I go enjoy 4 dis valentine no b small
Re: Things Guys Do Or Discuss When They Gather Together. by Nobody: 11:32am On Feb 11, 2015
Optional2:
wow u like me wen valentine is here already dats cool. I go enjoy 4 dis valentine no b small
we go enjoy na, be my val.
Re: Things Guys Do Or Discuss When They Gather Together. by Optional2(f): 11:38am On Feb 11, 2015
dancok:
we go enjoy na, be my val.
Ok
Re: Things Guys Do Or Discuss When They Gather Together. by Nobody: 11:44am On Feb 11, 2015
Optional2:
Ok
can we exchange contacts like BBM pin or phone no?
Re: Things Guys Do Or Discuss When They Gather Together. by Optional2(f): 12:21pm On Feb 11, 2015
dancok:
can we exchange contacts like BBM pin or phone no?
Not in dis public site jst email me ur contact
Re: Things Guys Do Or Discuss When They Gather Together. by ballack8(m): 1:02pm On Feb 11, 2015
grin
Re: Things Guys Do Or Discuss When They Gather Together. by ballack8(m): 1:06pm On Feb 11, 2015
simonsayz:
[/quote]

hmmmmmmm.OK grin[quote author=simonsayz post=30621163]

hmmmmmmm.OK
Re: Things Guys Do Or Discuss When They Gather Together. by Nobody: 1:15pm On Feb 11, 2015
Shut da hell up & move over.

What kinda English statement is "sound confused to d femalecore"?
Chadso:
U sound confused to the femalecore. No offence tho
Re: Things Guys Do Or Discuss When They Gather Together. by Chadso(m): 1:22pm On Feb 11, 2015
AmberQueen:
Shut da hell up & move over.

What kinda English is "sound confused to d femalecore"? :p
Am sorry if that added to your confusion.. I only used a figure of speech ryt there.. I had no idea it would throw ur brains of balance
Re: Things Guys Do Or Discuss When They Gather Together. by Nobody: 1:26pm On Feb 11, 2015
joshrare:

I disagree with you.. Why won't guys talk abt babes? How can we know d latest cheat/tricks in town to catch prey(babes)..
We must talk about you oooooOoooo

Babes as preys huh

So u guys v nothin more to talk abt?

Pitiable.
Re: Things Guys Do Or Discuss When They Gather Together. by Nobody: 1:28pm On Feb 11, 2015
Let d thing keep telling u.
Input:

Something is telling me that you once fell from bed.
Re: Things Guys Do Or Discuss When They Gather Together. by seeprob(m): 2:50pm On Feb 11, 2015
[quote][/quote]THING MEN DISCUSS IS WHAT THAT GUY IS AFTER, WHAT ABOUT THE ONES GIRLS DISCUSSED ABUOT GUYS.THAT HAS NO TALK PLEASE. GUYS MUST DISCUSS AND FORGET THE HARDSHIP.
Re: Things Guys Do Or Discuss When They Gather Together. by Nobody: 3:26pm On Feb 11, 2015
Optional2:
my account is not sending email I don't know why,but this is my direct line 08064357013.
Re: Things Guys Do Or Discuss When They Gather Together. by Nobody: 3:27pm On Feb 11, 2015
Optional2:
my account is not sending email I don't know why,but this is my direct line 08064357013.u can text me to know u are d one.
Re: Things Guys Do Or Discuss When They Gather Together. by ilovecritics(m): 3:51pm On Feb 11, 2015
AmberQueen:

angry

SHARAP! Real men talk about their women! Real men not snitches!!! So if you can't talk to any of your friend about your babe or they don't tell you about their's, y'll should go get checked..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Nigerian Police Officer In Intense Standoff With A Mad Man (video) / PHOTO: Which Of These Is More Creative? / 6 Things Everyone Needs To Know About Life

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.