Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,579 members, 7,809,104 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:12 PM

How To Build Your First Website And Upload It Online In Less Than 1 Week! - Web Market (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Web Market / How To Build Your First Website And Upload It Online In Less Than 1 Week! (15873 Views)

Learn How To Build Your Own Bulk Sms Website And Make Over N70,000 / How To Make Money Online In 2013 And Beyond / Free Website And Hosting For Beginners (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Build Your First Website And Upload It Online In Less Than 1 Week! by peroxide(m): 6:40pm On Mar 27, 2009
This seems interesting, let me check it out Right away. Will be back to give feed back.
Re: How To Build Your First Website And Upload It Online In Less Than 1 Week! by Nobody: 7:59am On Mar 28, 2009
Anything guyz. . .feedback is very important, and thanks sisqology for pointing to those bugs on my website
Re: How To Build Your First Website And Upload It Online In Less Than 1 Week! by danexd(m): 1:38pm On Mar 28, 2009
@dhtml
Thanks, for all the guide and posting, just downloaded the stuffs, will get back soon(today)
Re: How To Build Your First Website And Upload It Online In Less Than 1 Week! by Nobody: 2:50pm On Mar 28, 2009
You are all welcome jare, my javasacript book will soon be out, when it is, i will annouce it here, it is actually a continuation of this html book. . .
Re: How To Build Your First Website And Upload It Online In Less Than 1 Week! by danexd(m): 6:11pm On Mar 28, 2009
@dhtml
i've downloaded the stuffs but the ebook is giving me errors, is it supposed to be online, ?it is not opening
Re: How To Build Your First Website And Upload It Online In Less Than 1 Week! by Nobody: 6:37am On Mar 29, 2009
Not sure, but i was doing some updates yesterday, noticed some bugs somewhere, i suspected that must be same time you were downloading, please
try downloading again, if it does not work, please post here to let me know. Sorry for the inconvenience
Re: How To Build Your First Website And Upload It Online In Less Than 1 Week! by 4watever: 9:52am On Mar 29, 2009
Hi Mr. dhtml

i just downloaded the e-book successfully, however i couldnt access as it failed to open

error message : web page could be out of date

please investigate
Re: How To Build Your First Website And Upload It Online In Less Than 1 Week! by Nobody: 9:55am On Mar 29, 2009
k, i will look it up again. . . for those that have problems, please send me an email requesting the book on support@mwebng.net, and i will send it to you by email pending time i look up the problem again. . .
Re: How To Build Your First Website And Upload It Online In Less Than 1 Week! by Nobody: 10:00am On Mar 29, 2009
I have noticed the problem too just now. . .i use both windows xp and vista on my pc, i noticed it just now when i switched to vista. . .i will sort it out soonest and provide a feedback here after i have solved it. . .
Re: How To Build Your First Website And Upload It Online In Less Than 1 Week! by Nobody: 1:39pm On Mar 29, 2009
I worked on the download stuff. . .it appears to be working now. . .but i was unable to test it on my pc, i have scrambled the
brain of my pc, and i dont want to restart yet. . .too many windows opened, but i got many remote ppl to test it, and they
all say it is working fine.
Please if you have any issues with downloading anything, please lemme know so i fix it up on time. Sorry for the incovenience.
Re: How To Build Your First Website And Upload It Online In Less Than 1 Week! by danexd(m): 9:17am On Mar 30, 2009
Thanks, its working now but men that html stuff no be beans, i'm trying to use it and design a website for a biz that am going into but it seems am not getting it, seems complicated.
Re: How To Build Your First Website And Upload It Online In Less Than 1 Week! by Nobody: 4:44pm On Mar 30, 2009
What the? HE ESCAPED! Phew, I will get him some other time. . .
Re: How To Build Your First Website And Upload It Online In Less Than 1 Week! by chosma: 11:39am On Apr 08, 2009
My preferential provider is www.hpage.com
I could built there my website completely comfortably without programming knowledge.
www.hpage.com offers many advantages compared to other providers of webspace: for instance an unlimited amount of sites, lots of capacity to store your own graphics, music, downloads, etc. and: the best is that everything is absolutely for free.
Re: How To Build Your First Website And Upload It Online In Less Than 1 Week! by Nobody: 12:17am On Apr 09, 2009
Your choice. . .if you see some things i built with only html and javascript, you go fear. . .there are loads of free tools if u do not wish to code!
Re: How To Build Your First Website And Upload It Online In Less Than 1 Week! by Nobody: 8:19am On Apr 13, 2009
By the way, i have my site downloads open for all, whatever you like use to download, dap and all. . .and i just added a very interesting stuff just
now explaining how to upload stuffs with javascript and php combined. . .just in case you are interested.
Re: How To Build Your First Website And Upload It Online In Less Than 1 Week! by thecrew: 8:51pm On Apr 16, 2009
how do i register without me paying, bcox the first one said it free but when am regitering it , its demand for payment by credit card.

pls let me know how i can register my own domain free of charge
Re: How To Build Your First Website And Upload It Online In Less Than 1 Week! by kolagbemi(m): 7:33pm On Apr 17, 2009
Guys this is my first time on this forum, though i have been looking for where to learn web design and related skills but unable. I recently stumble on one advert which i called the number on it. I was told i could learn web design in one month with 10k. Pls i do like to know if its possible to learn in a month and any other advise will be welcome. Pls very urgent.
Re: How To Build Your First Website And Upload It Online In Less Than 1 Week! by Nobody: 4:49pm On Apr 18, 2009
Yep, you can learn in one month, but how well, i cannot say. . .

And, to those that wish to download, my website is currently down for now, no thanks to my webhost
who still suspended my account despite paying my rent on time. . .
Re: How To Build Your First Website And Upload It Online In Less Than 1 Week! by dass4real: 1:08pm On May 06, 2009
Create Your First Website By This Afternoon

Check out free gift  over 7mb it saves a lot of time and energy.

Send e-mail to dassmann@getresponse.com
Re: How To Build Your First Website And Upload It Online In Less Than 1 Week! by Nobody: 4:00pm On May 12, 2009
Why dont you create your own thread if you believe so much in that rubbish, by the way, where is ur own website sef?
Re: How To Build Your First Website And Upload It Online In Less Than 1 Week! by kidgenious(m): 7:57am On Jun 08, 2009
GREAT WORK
keep the good work flowing.
Re: How To Build Your First Website And Upload It Online In Less Than 1 Week! by Nobody: 8:05pm On Jun 08, 2009
Thanks y'all, now after learning some html, the next thing is javascript. Check out my new javascript class,
i bet you will find it interesting. https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-279198.0.html
Re: How To Build Your First Website And Upload It Online In Less Than 1 Week! by suresucces: 2:27am On Sep 06, 2009
great man, you are realy doing a wonderful job here. anyway I'm new to dis trend though i have little knowledge about html, please i would like you to send me the link that will direct me to where you started you this tutorial secondly, the 50megs you recommended does not have free host as you said, i have tried it several times without success. its required master card or visa e.t.c .
Re: How To Build Your First Website And Upload It Online In Less Than 1 Week! by Nobody: 2:37am On Sep 06, 2009
Follow the areas marked in red as guide:

And in case you have trouble downloading anything from www.mwebng.net just go to www..com
I will remove the downloads from mwebng.net later since it is repetition. Enjoy!

Re: How To Build Your First Website And Upload It Online In Less Than 1 Week! by Nobody: 2:52am On Sep 06, 2009
One thing that always trips me abt that registration process is the part of: No Thanks -- I don't have $5. And, I like banner ads and pop-ups!

By the way, the one i registered ages ago is: http://diltony.i8.com/
i was somehow able to remove the popups then.
Re: How To Build Your First Website And Upload It Online In Less Than 1 Week! by DarkBlue: 11:15am On Sep 17, 2009
Another good way to create an own free website are such providers with complete systems. Once you have registered, your website is online in two minutes.
Re: How To Build Your First Website And Upload It Online In Less Than 1 Week! by Nobody: 9:07pm On Sep 17, 2009
The site is not even opening sef!
Re: How To Build Your First Website And Upload It Online In Less Than 1 Week! by dafman10(m): 9:41am On Sep 22, 2009
help help help am interested in web hosting pls my nlders
Re: How To Build Your First Website And Upload It Online In Less Than 1 Week! by headliner: 4:42am On Sep 29, 2009
@poster, pls i will need a comprehensive one on one training on web designing,and would like to know the cost,this is my e-mail oweip@yahoo.com,my no. is 07066842809 am waiting for your reply.
Re: How To Build Your First Website And Upload It Online In Less Than 1 Week! by croj(m): 7:29am On Dec 23, 2009
Hello friends. If any of you wants to have your e-book shown on a website for free, then contact me             I want e-books on export and import, business, marketing or anything related.
Re: How To Build Your First Website And Upload It Online In Less Than 1 Week! by wedeoh(m): 5:27pm On Dec 23, 2009
Hello dear, i would want u create a website 4 me that i can manage .it has 2 b a forum and also one can chat on it . Plz send me the basic neccesity and if there should be charges includ i can be able to upload pictures cos it has to be a skool project like where i can assist student who are seeking addmission get info abt d skool , here are my contacts laughwith_prince@yahoo.com 08060568544

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

UPDATED: How Any Dummy Can Make Money Writing Online / [ONLY] Bloggers With Less Than 15,000 Views? Daily Add Ur URL Let Me Help / Download All These Hot And Powerful Tools For Almost Free Now.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.