Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,646 members, 7,801,882 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 03:34 AM

Another Election Postponement Would Be A Coup - Buhari - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Another Election Postponement Would Be A Coup - Buhari (32334 Views)

"Wait For Another Election, If You Don't Like Buhari" – Obasanjo / Election Postponement And The Position Of The Law / Nigerians In Abuja Protest Against Election Postponement (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Another Election Postponement Would Be A Coup - Buhari by Pheals(f): 5:32am On Feb 10, 2015
The Presidential candidate of the All Progressives Congress, Maj. Gen. Muhammadu Buhari (retd), has warned that further postponement of the March 28 election by the Independent National Electoral Commission will amount to “a civilian and military coup.”

While advising INEC to take note of its constitutional limitations, he also ruled out participation in any election debate following the postponement of the elections.

The former Head of State, sounded the warning in an interview with journalists on Monday in Abuja during a courtesy call on him by the first elected President of Malawi and Leader of the Commonwealth Election Observers Group, Dr. Bakili Muluzi.

He said, “We told them about the change in the dates of elections and the constitutional limitations of INEC. That is the last card for INEC and they cannot delay the elections anymore. So, it is up to the government to facilitate a free, fair and credible election.

“If they fail to do that then, they will be indulging in a civilian and military coup because the constitution is very clear that certain days to the swearing in, there must be an election which will usher in a new government. So, there are no more excuses. INEC has given a document that they are ready for the election.

“They said they had trained their personnel, acquired equipment and have been distributing voter cards. But the security chiefs wrote INEC and demanded six more weeks.

“Okay, they have been given six weeks and that is the end of it. So we are getting ready for the election of March 28.

www.punchng.com/news/another-poll-delayll-amount-to-a-coup-buhari/

20 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Another Election Postponement Would Be A Coup - Buhari by Nobody: 5:48am On Feb 10, 2015
Yes ooh!! Coup in all the six geopolitical zone, six countries, six President or better still Heads of State.

Before Buhari becomes the president of Nigeria, Nigeria as a country has to exist.

50 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Another Election Postponement Would Be A Coup - Buhari by F22RAPTOR(m): 5:50am On Feb 10, 2015
look who is talking about a coup...the coup plotter himself....smh

224 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Another Election Postponement Would Be A Coup - Buhari by StealthyMe(m): 5:54am On Feb 10, 2015
They can delay destiny...but they can't destroy or deny destiny undecided sad

30 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Another Election Postponement Would Be A Coup - Buhari by channelz: 5:56am On Feb 10, 2015
shocked
Re: Another Election Postponement Would Be A Coup - Buhari by dunkem21(m): 5:57am On Feb 10, 2015
Mr Man, e be like say coup plotting runs in your vein.

We are in a Democratic setting, abeg; please don't truncate our democracy again.

Thank you.

204 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Another Election Postponement Would Be A Coup - Buhari by Extom(m): 6:06am On Feb 10, 2015

This man should go and sit down. He is still suffering from military hangover.
If he is coming to start talking about a coup in a democratic country, he should quietly step aside for Fashola.

N.B I don't even like the one from Otuoke, so all these E-dogs, better stay on your leash. undecided

15 Likes

Re: Another Election Postponement Would Be A Coup - Buhari by Chigold101(m): 6:07am On Feb 10, 2015
F22RAPTOR:
grin
F22RAPTOR:

12 Likes

Re: Another Election Postponement Would Be A Coup - Buhari by kayboy4y(m): 6:11am On Feb 10, 2015
Hmmmm

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Another Election Postponement Would Be A Coup - Buhari by Pheals(f): 6:15am On Feb 10, 2015
dunkem21:
Mr Man, e be like say coup plotting runs in your vein.

We are in a Democratic setting, abeg; please don't truncate our democracy again.

Thank you.
cheer up mr man gej is walkin towards dat coup! Why did he wanna sack jega? He postpone d election nt inec wake up

26 Likes

Re: Another Election Postponement Would Be A Coup - Buhari by Mprex(f): 6:18am On Feb 10, 2015
What ever

who cares!

Team-I-Dont-Give-A-Flying-Fucck-About-Who-Seats-On-The-Damned-Presidential-Seat

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: Another Election Postponement Would Be A Coup - Buhari by OkwuruOKARISIA(m): 6:19am On Feb 10, 2015
m not surprise......dats d only language on ur tongue.
...yeye man.

37 Likes 1 Share

Re: Another Election Postponement Would Be A Coup - Buhari by YoursGEJ(m): 6:23am On Feb 10, 2015
Boko Haram better be history in 6 weeks even when the FG did not do anything about the insurgency for 6 years. Jonathan is not staying in Aso Rock for one second longer after May 29, 2015.

He has performed and him dey fear election like ebola. PDP has gone too far in trying to hold Nigerians to ransom with their incompetent government. I voted for GEJ in 2011 but I don't want him to continue. No be by force o

In other words, I finally convinced my papa to vote GMB after like 6 months. If you would like to join me to celebrate, please come to that bar wey dey for junction for 1 bottle of Gulder or Star with correct peppersoup

Tenk

80 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Another Election Postponement Would Be A Coup - Buhari by rozayx5(m): 6:23am On Feb 10, 2015
angry angry

wonder why this terrorist is not behind bars, blood thirsty illiterate looking for power at all cost

hail hitler buhari undecided

84 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Another Election Postponement Would Be A Coup - Buhari by oluemmakay(m): 6:24am On Feb 10, 2015
Coup is the last thing we want now. But i know that the military d president is romancing with are ready to back stab him anytime, if dis postponement persist. But the General should know that dis is a democratic era he shud stop threatening us wit a coup.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Another Election Postponement Would Be A Coup - Buhari by ichidodo: 6:24am On Feb 10, 2015
Fortunately southerners hold at least half the critical military positions and installations in the country therefore Buhari cannot do anything....

39 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Another Election Postponement Would Be A Coup - Buhari by Vicotex(m): 6:24am On Feb 10, 2015
wonders shall never end.
Last time I warned these APC fellas not to allow this coupist go near that bottle of kai-kai.
Chai we are finished.

GMBtill 1985
GEJtill 2019

67 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Another Election Postponement Would Be A Coup - Buhari by Vicotex(m): 6:24am On Feb 10, 2015
Buhari is planning the coup, that will be very very good.
Its time to break up this fake unity, all they want is our OIL.

Anyway GEJtill 2019

44 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Another Election Postponement Would Be A Coup - Buhari by pussyeater(m): 6:24am On Feb 10, 2015
PDPiss

BTW
GEJ till May 2015
GMB from May 2015 to May 2023

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Another Election Postponement Would Be A Coup - Buhari by Kennically(m): 6:24am On Feb 10, 2015
space booked

1 Like

I'm not surprised cos he is a coupist on top of that i don't know gave him overdose of marijuana

Is this the change y'all been requesting?
To plot another coup in this 21st century?
To plot another coup when ND militants ain't smiling?

Buhari you will soon be relocated to your grave site

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Another Election Postponement Would Be A Coup - Buhari by SeverusSnape(m): 6:24am On Feb 10, 2015
Kai buhari... The chief coup plotter is talking about coup.

46 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Another Election Postponement Would Be A Coup - Buhari by Nobody: 6:25am On Feb 10, 2015
I dey here

1 Like

Re: Another Election Postponement Would Be A Coup - Buhari by hotgunz(m): 6:25am On Feb 10, 2015
This man s jst to freakin desperate to be a president, wonder wat he forgot dere dat he wants to go and carry

60 Likes 1 Share

Re: Another Election Postponement Would Be A Coup - Buhari by MyNameIsMyName: 6:25am On Feb 10, 2015
They can only delay till march 28, after that you are heading to Aso Rock. Sai Buhari

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Another Election Postponement Would Be A Coup - Buhari by meshacha1: 6:25am On Feb 10, 2015
Why are they desperate?
If this man should loose will he accept his defeat in good fate?
He is sounding so sure that he will win and he is already acting authoritatively as a president when he has not be declared.

I pray and wish he doesn't enter that power
His humility is full of deception
The heart of man is deceptive, who can know it?
This end time, we know those who can be easily manipulated to achieve the works of the evil one.
Well, all am praying and wishing is the will God for this Nation.

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: Another Election Postponement Would Be A Coup - Buhari by Zico5(m): 6:25am On Feb 10, 2015
No matter how long election will hold, unless if Gej wants to ruin faint credibility remains for his government. He has been crying to be the only president that allow the rule of law to be effective, let him prove it and allow election to hold. I don't pity those wolves that surround him cos they already planning the next line of action. They will all run away leaving him to lick his wound. I think before that leadership comes wt wisdom but the reverse is the case for these set of people.

3 Likes

Re: Another Election Postponement Would Be A Coup - Buhari by ITbomb(m): 6:26am On Feb 10, 2015
The only language Buhari understand is COUP, KILL, BLOOD, KWORUPSION.

he doesnt even know which body is conducting election or his vice name

Last time he said there will be killings and violence when it happened, he denied it.
Now, God forbid, this his plot happens , hope he will not deny making the statement.

DSS where are you. #incitefullstatement

56 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Another Election Postponement Would Be A Coup - Buhari by nationwide1(m): 6:26am On Feb 10, 2015
I hope Buhari defenders have read this. He told his foot soldiers to wait and defend their votes in 2011 and when they 'defended their votes' by killing, he denied and his defenders supported him.

When the military strike with a coup now, he will deny.

15 Likes

Re: Another Election Postponement Would Be A Coup - Buhari by kowema(f): 6:27am On Feb 10, 2015
Over confidence.....He obviously cannot wait for his impending defeat.........AgamaeyezonYou..
GEJ till you run out of Hankees to cry with....

35 Likes

Re: Another Election Postponement Would Be A Coup - Buhari by ObiOkpor(m): 6:27am On Feb 10, 2015
Let all this politicians be gagged once and for all.
Re: Another Election Postponement Would Be A Coup - Buhari by slap1(m): 6:27am On Feb 10, 2015
That's the only thing he knows: war, blood, ban this; ban that, Kirikiri, etc. Ordinary meaning of APC and INEC, he couldn't say! grin

46 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Bola Tinubu Visits Imo With Akande As Okorocha & Others Receive Them (Photos) / 2019: Gbenga Daniel Predicts What Will Happen In Nigeria If Atiku Defeats Buhari / Labour Party Zonal Rally In Nsukka (pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.