Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,532 members, 7,808,949 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:50 PM

The End Of Buhari’s Presidential Candidacy - Femi Aribisala - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The End Of Buhari’s Presidential Candidacy - Femi Aribisala (37557 Views)

Bola Tinubu Never Believed In Buhari’s Candidacy: Tinubu Lawyer / Buhari's Presidential Campaign At Agege Stadium (Pictures) / 28+ Funny Photos Of Jonathan Vs Buhari Presidential Battle (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The End Of Buhari’s Presidential Candidacy - Femi Aribisala by adioolayi(m): 8:39pm On Feb 10, 2015
kaboninc:

Loooooool.
Yes oh. I must join issues with you. I don't want you to make a mistake you'll regret later in life. You must CHANGE!
Unfortunately... I made one in 2011, voting the incumbent...not again....#GMB all the way.
You not answered me...do you have your PVC??

1 Like

Re: The End Of Buhari’s Presidential Candidacy - Femi Aribisala by kaboninc(m): 8:40pm On Feb 10, 2015
cashkid:

Abeg no be fight, go n tender ur easily verifiable facts to ur fellow PDP u knw u people too like to dey deceive urself, they go swallow it hook, line and sinker there but 4 here u dey waste ur time o, well except ur fellow pindipii that might be interested. Verifiable facts my foot!!!!!!!!!!! wen u finish deceiving urself let me know. What do u even know about verifiable facts? some people can be so silly n they will still be portraying that stupidity all in the name of passing across useless n ridicoulous messages shewwww.

So people are so silly (like you) that they portray it in all their dealings.

Its people like you sabotage our collective effort in enforcing accountability and credibility in all facets of our national life. Since you've refused to be properly educated, you will be forcefully educated.

Else if you insist, you'll be miserable!

Sorry bro, just the truth! No hard feelings.
Re: The End Of Buhari’s Presidential Candidacy - Femi Aribisala by kaboninc(m): 8:41pm On Feb 10, 2015
adioolayi:

Unfortunately... I made one in 2011, voting the incumbent...not again....#GMB all the way.
You not answered me...do you have your PVC??

Yes brother and unlike you, I'll use is to ensure continuity.
Re: The End Of Buhari’s Presidential Candidacy - Femi Aribisala by linusbnn(m): 8:43pm On Feb 10, 2015
rusher14:

Technically you are wrong.

Stating in his affidavit that his documents were with the military board and the military in their rush to ridicule one of theirs made the terrible mistake of admitting that they had a 'document' from his principal recommending him for military service.

This actually can no longer be perjury as indeed the military board do at least have a document of his school attendance.
Remember school certificate or its equivalent is -

(a) a Secondary School Certificate or its equivalent, or Grade II Teacher’s Certificate, the City and Guilds Certificate; or

(b) education up to Secondary School Certificate level; or

(c) Primary Six School Leaving Certificate or its equivalent and -

(i) service in the public or private sector in the Federation in any capacity acceptable to the Independent National Electoral Commission for a minimum of ten years, and

(ii) attendance at courses and training in such institutions as may be acceptable to the Independent National Electoral Commission for periods totalling up to a minimum of one year, and

(iii) the ability to read, write, understand and communicate in the English language to the satisfaction of the Independent National Electoral Commission, and

(d) any other qualification acceptable by the Independent National Electoral Commission;

Go sleep...If I be yur papa,I don disown u since...Person like buhari no knw where he kip his credentials abi?. Make una no dey bring problem to this country agn na,I dey beg una...
Re: The End Of Buhari’s Presidential Candidacy - Femi Aribisala by adioolayi(m): 8:45pm On Feb 10, 2015
kaboninc:

Yes brother and unlike you, I'll use is to ensure continuity.
No wahala...it's a free world... #LetsVoteNotFight
Election will come and go, Nigeria will remain..
Enjoy your night.
God bless you wink
Re: The End Of Buhari’s Presidential Candidacy - Femi Aribisala by Nobody: 8:46pm On Feb 10, 2015
Certificate or no certificate #imarch4buhari#
Re: The End Of Buhari’s Presidential Candidacy - Femi Aribisala by cashkid: 8:49pm On Feb 10, 2015
kaboninc:

So people are so silly (like you) that they portray it in all their dealings.

Its people like you sabotage our collective effort in enforcing accountability and credibility in all facets of our national life. Since you've refused to be properly educated, you will be forcefully educated.

Else if you insist, you'll be miserable!

Sorry bro, just the truth! No hard feelings.

I swear u are the most foolish person i have ever met, so u pdp goons can be talking about accountability and credibility in the public, once again i put it to u that you are nothing but a miserable asshole, with all the financial misappropriations that marked this ur brother Jonathan administration, u are here preaching accountability and credibility. Can you please tell us what is credible about pdp? I pray as jonathan rules this country,the same way ur miserable life is going to be ruled!!!!!!!!!!!!! Who do u take urself for to be telling me about acoountability n credibilty? in this adminstration?I swear this will be the last response i will give to u cos its obvious u have lost it all.
Re: The End Of Buhari’s Presidential Candidacy - Femi Aribisala by Nobody: 8:51pm On Feb 10, 2015
Another CRAPPY piece!!! Try harder BUT AIN'T NO STOPING #CHANGE!!! Deal with it!
Re: The End Of Buhari’s Presidential Candidacy - Femi Aribisala by kaboninc(m): 8:51pm On Feb 10, 2015
rusher14:

For the sake of disambiguity the Nigerian Constitution had a section for interpreting what things like school certificate imply.

I know it may not sound right to you but that's how it is interpreted by the constitution.

To the question of credibility let us be be fair. Hearing this man speak considering he attended all the courses you need to attend to attain the rank of an officer to the point of being a General can you rightly say he is not at least qualified to the point of school certificate?

Forget the accent, when the man speaks he is a lot more coherent and articulate than many a Nigerian University graduate.

Are we saying that the only set of people that are educated are those who've attended Ivy League Universities?

The facts are as i've stated before - Even if at his time of admission he had into the officers' course he failed every single subject he took in his exams, believe me he was already a school cert. holder.

Bro, firstly I don't dispute the fact that he did go to school. But where's the evidence that he has a certificate to show for it? You can go the university but without a form of certificate can you say you're a graduate? And if you said you did go to a university, what proof do you have? Even if you failed all courses?

Like I said, its not about going to school or not but lying under oath. That's all!

Secondly as someone who's educated, you must be able to clearly communicate your thoughts in simple and clear language, what ever it is. Now in Nigeria, our lingua-franca is the English Language and like you rightly said, he has a problem distinguishing words while speaking. Well I won't hold that against him, at least for now. However my issue is the 'intelligence' you attribute to him.

Now let me tell you, an average high school student will not take hearsay and rumours for facts. Your Buhari was reported to assume the $20 billion supposedly missing as fact! The circumstances surrounding that scandal is clear and in public domain.

Also, an average secondary school student will not come to a public debate to say that he can control crude oil price knowing fully well that Nigeria is just part of the nations that produces crude oil. That Nigeria is part of a cartel (OPEC) that produces roughly 40% of total crude oil output.

These are some of my grouse with him.
Re: The End Of Buhari’s Presidential Candidacy - Femi Aribisala by Nobody: 8:52pm On Feb 10, 2015
tundeayo2020:
Honestly if not for this certificate saga, GMB ought to have triumphed without breaking a sweat, He singlehandedly shot Himself in the foot.
Anyway may the best candidate at nigerian's heart win.
Jonathan no get any PhD. We don't have a choice. How much did Jim stole?
Re: The End Of Buhari’s Presidential Candidacy - Femi Aribisala by rusher14: 8:53pm On Feb 10, 2015
ShowYourCertificate:
He filled WASC specifically. See his INEC form CF001 below to confirm

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2030663_img20150107091544_jpegb1584df4a65d1fe285e9ffdca8f35cd2

I would accept that he wrote WASC in his submission.

But again it's a small tecnhnicality.

Why do I say this?

WASC - because it wasn't written as West African School Certificate could be argued by any lawyer to mean anything such as Widely Accepted School Certificate.

You guys even make it appear as if that was the only form of educational attainment he claimed.

Again, the constitution does not specifically say WASC therefore it means nothing in the court of law.

The other documents the military can jump and prance over but he would be extricated because he can prove that he at least attended those courses.
Re: The End Of Buhari’s Presidential Candidacy - Femi Aribisala by Nobody: 8:54pm On Feb 10, 2015
kaboninc:

Bro, firstly I don't dispute the fact that he did go to school. But where's the evidence that he has a certificate to show for it? You can go the university but without a form of certificate can you say you're a graduate? And if you said you did go to a university, what proof do you have? Even if you failed all courses?

Like I said, its not about going to school or not but lying under oath. That's all!

Secondly as someone who's educated, you must be able to clearly communicate your thoughts in simple and clear language, what ever it is. Now in Nigeria, our lingua-franca is the English Language and like you rightly said, he has a problem distinguishing words while speaking. Well I won't hold that against him, at least for now. However my issue is the 'intelligence' you attribute to him.

Now let me tell you, an average high school student will not take hearsay and rumours for facts. Your Buhari was reported to assume the $20 billion supposedly missing as fact! The circumstances surrounding that scandal is clear and in public domain.

Also, an average secondary school student will not come to a public debate to say that he can control crude oil price knowing fully well that Nigeria is just part of the nations that produces crude oil. That Nigeria is part of a cartel (OPEC) that produces roughly 40% of total crude oil output.

These are some of my grouse with him.
knowing full well...right.
Re: The End Of Buhari’s Presidential Candidacy - Femi Aribisala by kaboninc(m): 8:55pm On Feb 10, 2015
cashkid:

I swear u are the most foolish person i have ever met, so u pdp goons can be talking about accountability and credibility in the public, once again i put to u that you are nothing but a miserable asshole, with all the financial misappropriations that marked this ur brother Jonathan administration, u are here preaching accountability and credibility. Can you please tell us what is credible about pdp? I pray as jonathan rules this country,the same way ur miserable life is going to be ruled!!!!!!!!!!!!! Who do u take urself for to be telling me about acoountability n credibilty? in this adminstration?I swear this will be the last response i will give to u cos its obvious u have lost it all.

Of all the things you said, you never made any sense. That is why you have an F9 in English!

You are a sheep that is dumb! If your brains were working correctly you'd know that there's a difference between allegations and facts.

But for the purpose of this discus, can you be not so st.upid to state in specific terms the financial misappropriation of this administration?

Should in case you have none, I'll start with the Lagos State Government. Then Rivers State.

1 Like

Re: The End Of Buhari’s Presidential Candidacy - Femi Aribisala by PenSniper: 8:57pm On Feb 10, 2015
2undexy:
Oga, are u a story or a poem writer cos i no understnd ur point of view.

Lets bring this to the surface, Betwin Jonathan and Buhari who lie pass?
When it comes to lyin, Jonathan is the baddst lier ever liveth, so oga, change direction

Product of ailment.
Re: The End Of Buhari’s Presidential Candidacy - Femi Aribisala by PenSniper: 8:59pm On Feb 10, 2015
[quote author=rusher14 post=30590034]

Stating in his affidavit that his documents were with the military board and the military in their rush to ridicule one of theirs made the terrible mistake of admitting that they had a 'document' from his principal recommending him for military service.

This actually can no longer be perjury as indeed the military board do at least have a document of his school attendance.

(a) a Secondary School Certificate or its equivalent, or Grade II Teacher’s Certificate, the City and Guilds Certificate; or

(i) service in the public or private sector in the Federation in any capacity acceptable to the Independent National Electoral Commission for a minimum of ten years, and

(ii) attendance at courses and training in such institutions as may be acceptable to the Independent National Electoral Commission for periods totalling up to a minimum of one year, and

(iii) the ability to read, write, understand and communicate in the English language to the satisfaction of the Independent National Electoral Commission, and

(d) any other qualification acceptable by the Independent National Electoral Commission;[/quote

Hogwash
Re: The End Of Buhari’s Presidential Candidacy - Femi Aribisala by kaboninc(m): 9:00pm On Feb 10, 2015
adioolayi:

No wahala...it's a free world... #LetsVoteNotFight
Election will come and go, Nigeria will remain..
Enjoy your night.
God bless you wink

God bless you too bro!

At least you are another person I know to put peace before violence like my president, GEJ!

I only wish your GMB would do the same...just that his careless statements makes me draw faraway from him.

1 Like

Re: The End Of Buhari’s Presidential Candidacy - Femi Aribisala by kaboninc(m): 9:01pm On Feb 10, 2015
ferdimako:

knowing full well...right.

Is that your only statement?
Re: The End Of Buhari’s Presidential Candidacy - Femi Aribisala by oyebanji(m): 9:02pm On Feb 10, 2015
On the certificate issue: Ian sure Cambridge people have explained that. But if I may add my voice to it, a couple of questions come to mind. 1. Do we have photocopiers in Nigeria in the 60s? 2. Does the army have certificates of GMB's mates 3. Can the army recruit without the right credentials?

On the missing funds: How pastor aribisala forgot to mention that the auditor stated that NNPC should refund at least $1bn dollars to the country.

I also do not understand how he also forgot to talk about oduagate, and the fuel subsidy scandal.

On Jega: I know that if aribisala were to be in Jega's shoes, he would have gone ahead with the election with the assurance of no "guaranteed security".

I also do not know why he did not condemn the NSA and the service chiefs' decision by refusing to perform their constitutional roles of protecting Nigeria and Nigerians.

The list is endless and I think the pastor has just presented a biased position which is unbecoming of some columnists in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: The End Of Buhari’s Presidential Candidacy - Femi Aribisala by Chars1289: 9:05pm On Feb 10, 2015
kaboninc:

You are so daft that even after reading that statement you quoted you still went ahead to conclude that there's no case to answer.

Did the Military present any certificate (copy or original) to you? Did you see anyone?

You are still displaying your ignorance. pls peruse that quote gently like a well thought educated person.Don't let ur unreasonable allegiance with one political party block ur reasoning capabilities.
Re: The End Of Buhari’s Presidential Candidacy - Femi Aribisala by Dewze(m): 9:05pm On Feb 10, 2015
rusher14:

(d) any other qualification acceptable by the Independent National Electoral Commission;

So which of the listed(a,b,c,d) does a school principal's recommendation letter fall into?

1 Like

Re: The End Of Buhari’s Presidential Candidacy - Femi Aribisala by Elan83(m): 9:07pm On Feb 10, 2015
Tonylyte:
If u insist by using the law to pull him out now, the innocent christians in the north will be the end product of their frustration. Most of his supporters in the north are so poor that they can be bought with a plate of food to kill.
dat son of a dog shuld be disqualified immediately,, hu d hell do dey fink dey're,
Re: The End Of Buhari’s Presidential Candidacy - Femi Aribisala by kaboninc(m): 9:09pm On Feb 10, 2015
Chars1289:

You are still displaying your ignorance. pls peruse that quote gently like a well thought educated person.Don't let ur unreasonable allegiance with one political party block ur reasoning capabilities.

I asked you a question, did the Military present any certificate (copy or original) to you? Even in secret?

You claiming my allegiance to one political party is as guilty as the offence you claim.

Please don't mention me if you cannot answer a simple, clear and unambiguous question thrown to you. And if you cannot answer, you must repeat kindergarten classes!

APSheep!
Re: The End Of Buhari’s Presidential Candidacy - Femi Aribisala by matingo(f): 9:11pm On Feb 10, 2015
acidtalk:
In as much as i tried to avoid doing this, my spirit won't just let me rest. Before are the predictions revealed to me for 2015. Please either you believe them or not, just take not and keep in in your record bank.

You be prophet?

• Mr President won’t complete his term in office and his deputy will eventually take over from him.

• Neither Buhari nor Jonathan will rule Nigeria till 2019. A man from the South West of Nigeria will emerge as President with the very first female vice president of Nigeria.

• Patience Jonathan should pray extremely hard and stay off the wrath of God as a sickness is about to befall her which if not careful will take her life.

• Buhari, Fashola and Ameachi should be extremely careful and keep their secrets amongst them sacred as a fourth “close ally” who they trust will sell them out which will mark an end to their individual political career.

• A former head of state will pass away in 2015 while the same will also happen to at least 2 former and present ministers who served under the Jonathan administration.

• Jonathan’s love for power will eventually ruin him and if not careful will take his life as his kinsmen will be the architect of his down fall.

• One of Nigeria’s richest men today will lose his wife to a life threatening disease she is currently battling.

• Two top and powerful religious leaders will be ridiculed and humiliated because their secrets will be revealed which will prove that they weren’t really sent from God.

• Buhari, Fashola, Jonathan, Ameachi and Fayemi should henceforth desist from eating in public gathering s or amongst people.

• Atiku should forget his plans of ever holding any public office again in Nigeria. He should lay low if he doesn’t want to be eventually disgraced for life.

• Nigerians should be full of prayers for her students so that we don’t get to witness the loss of life of our student on a journey.

• There will be a plane crash which will involve notable Nigerians, most of them will survive but their aids will not be so lucky.

• There will be massive loss and I mean massive loss of jobs in Nigerian between March 2015 till January 2016. Most Nigerian employers and youths should start searching for alternative as this downsizing will affect every single sector of the Nigerian economy.

• Indian and Chinese will eventually take control of the Nigeria economy. This will help in the short term but the end result will lead to“modern day slavery”.

• So many politicians and businessmen will be duped by conmen. This will lead to at least 2 notable businessmen and women committing suicide.

• A Nigerian Bank MD will die while in office and after his demise, it will be discovered he practically ran down the bank financially during his life term.

• A Nigerian women will break a world record which will put Nigeria in the news for a couple of weeks.

NOTE : God Almighty alone has the power to alter or make to pass whatever He so wills.
Re: The End Of Buhari’s Presidential Candidacy - Femi Aribisala by Dewze(m): 9:11pm On Feb 10, 2015
[quote author=rusher14 post=30590034]

Was INEC referring to a letter of recommendation when it asked for 'documents'? Pls enlighten us some more sir.
Re: The End Of Buhari’s Presidential Candidacy - Femi Aribisala by billyG(m): 9:13pm On Feb 10, 2015
which perjury,some shit like aribisala who has gone mad even critisizing d bible,want buhari 2 be disqualify,wher is d fairness GEj contesting agst himselves is not democracy but an invitation 4 anarchy,abacha tried it & he failed,d compromised army first said they had buhari cert,pdp paid them 2 remove d certificate & recant they dnt hav it.who will belive d military that has been telling us lies upon lies,aribisala shld repent & be save,money is not evrything.

1 Like

Re: The End Of Buhari’s Presidential Candidacy - Femi Aribisala by otilexy(m): 9:17pm On Feb 10, 2015
2undexy:
Oga, are u a story or a poem writer cos i no understnd ur point of view.

Lets bring this to the surface, Betwin Jonathan and Buhari who lie pass?
When it comes to lyin, Jonathan is the baddst lier ever liveth, so oga, change direction
. Like lizards like croks... *reptiles* Even if its translated in housa, you still would not understand! #change aint just a phrase but a culture and not d peculiarities of illiterates
Re: The End Of Buhari’s Presidential Candidacy - Femi Aribisala by Tonylyte(m): 9:18pm On Feb 10, 2015
Elan83:
dat son of a dog shuld be disqualified immediately,, hu d hell do dey fink dey're,
Na, we want to defeat him in the poll to set the record straight. The first person to lose presidnential election 4 times.
Re: The End Of Buhari’s Presidential Candidacy - Femi Aribisala by damkin24(m): 9:19pm On Feb 10, 2015
Nice write-up but i wonder why you never mention the case of Mr. President who is running for the third term and the rule only states two. Does it mean He is above the law?
Re: The End Of Buhari’s Presidential Candidacy - Femi Aribisala by Chars1289: 9:21pm On Feb 10, 2015
kaboninc:

I asked you a question, did the Military present any certificate (copy or original) to you? Even in secret?

You claiming my allegiance to one political party is as guilty as the offence you claim.

Please don't mention me if you cannot answer a simple, clear and unambiguous question thrown to you. And if you cannot answer, you must repeat kindergarten classes!

APSheep!

Go back and read dt quote. simple as ABC....is dt a difficult thing to do.Save ursef frm displaying ur inability to make simple deductive reasoning.
Re: The End Of Buhari’s Presidential Candidacy - Femi Aribisala by Nobody: 9:23pm On Feb 10, 2015
kaboninc:

Is that your only statement?
yes...appreciation expected.
Re: The End Of Buhari’s Presidential Candidacy - Femi Aribisala by otilexy(m): 9:25pm On Feb 10, 2015
billyG:
which perjury,some shit like aribisala who has gone mad even critisizing d bible,want buhari 2 be disqualify,wher is d fairness GEj contesting agst himselves is not democracy but an invitation 4 anarchy,abacha tried it & he failed,d compromised army first said they had buhari cert,pdp paid them 2 remove d certificate & recant they dnt hav it.who will belive d military that has been telling us lies upon lies,aribisala shld repent & be save,money is not evrything.
its a big biter pill, I understand how hard it is to swallow, pls take it; its for ur good

1 Like

Re: The End Of Buhari’s Presidential Candidacy - Femi Aribisala by abbey621(m): 9:27pm On Feb 10, 2015
You guys are so funny, prejury really?? Don't make me laugh! To convict someone of prejury you would have to prove that he lied willingfully and prove intent. Something INEC, the military board and PDP lawyers can't possibly prove. In addition, if APC can show that GMB used the same academic qualifications to contest previous elections then the burden of proof becomes very difficult.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Reps Order 400 Exotic Cars, Reject Nigerian Brands / Aisha Buhari Deactivates Her Twitter Account / Saraki Rejoices As Court Of Appeal Upheld His Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.