Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,288 members, 7,807,978 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:57 AM

Happy Birthday To Herzumpther - Food (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Happy Birthday To Herzumpther (3675 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Re: Happy Birthday To Herzumpther by Nobody: 5:55am On Feb 11, 2015
obayaya:
Happy Birthday ma'am!!!

God bless you
Amen. kiss
Re: Happy Birthday To Herzumpther by Andsboy(m): 11:06pm On Feb 11, 2015
:DHappy birthday Herzumpther baby wishing u every good tin life has to offer with long life and prosperity, pls dont mind that this is coming late,i just dey come back from work. pm me ur acct no. make i for drop somtin,or dont worry u go see alert.all the best dear
Re: Happy Birthday To Herzumpther by Nobody: 11:10pm On Feb 11, 2015
Andsboy:
:DHappy birthday Herzumpther baby wishing u every good tin life has to offer with long life and prosperity, pls dont mind that this is coming late,i just dey come back from work. pm me ur acct no. make i for drop somtin,or dont worry u go see alert.all the best dear
Thank you lots Andsboy. Its never late to wish anybody well in life. Thank you. smiley

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

8 Best Fruits To Boost Your Immune System / How To Make The Best Juice With Juicer? / I Feed My Baby With ₦ 800 For 4 Months

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.