Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,508 members, 7,808,861 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:10 PM

Duncan Mighty To Give Away A Car To A Lucky Person - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Duncan Mighty To Give Away A Car To A Lucky Person (34741 Views)

Duncan Mighty Buys A Car For His Wife After Giving Him A Baby Girl / BBNaija: Marvis Visits Duncan Mighty (Photos) / Duncan Mighty Meets With Niger-Delta Avengers (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Duncan Mighty To Give Away A Car To A Lucky Person by Nobody: 8:55am On Feb 10, 2015
[img]http://2.bp..com/-Ii2dniTp28k/VNmusxTR28I/AAAAAAAEev0/1KScXHhvIIs/s1600/2.png[/img]
[img]http://3.bp..com/-qeVOMRD7CaY/VNmupXJw4VI/AAAAAAAEevs/ef9GBdGqJQo/s1600/3.png[/img]

JESUS i thank you for your blessings today my garage is full with machines.
God i want to bless someone with one of them and i want you to put that person's name in my heart before tomorrow evening in JESUS name amen
http://instagram.com/p/y6RBHnrlKt/?modal=true

9 Likes

Re: Duncan Mighty To Give Away A Car To A Lucky Person by buygala(m): 9:01am On Feb 10, 2015
And he got the money for all his 'machines' from where?

He isn't that much of a music star... So please someone should explain to me in kindergarten English how he came about so many 'machines' embarassed

MODIFIED

I just logged in and saw a lot of negative mentions about my above comment... now here is my answer:

Phyno and P-square are from the same general area as Duncan Mighty( Anambra and Enugu repectively)... Yet their songs are celebrated everywhere. ..my point is, A truly good musician will definitely be popular in Lagos, Abuja and other major cities, not only in PH or wherever... in my State of residence, even Ibo record sellers hardly play Duncan mighty's songs undecided

Now everybody with a questionable source
of wealth will allege he is into politics and
big-time contracting ..... the same way Ayiri
Emami, Asari, and Tompolo are also into 'politics and big-time contracting' angry

SUMMARY: THE DUDE'S CLOUT IN THE MUSIC INDUSTRY DOESN'T EXPLAIN HIS SUDDEN AFFLUENCE... HIS OTHER ALLEGED SOURCES OF INCOME ARE VERY UNCLEAR AND INDETERMINATE

issorait......

*in 2pac's voice.... 'ONLY GOD WILL JUDGE'

46 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Duncan Mighty To Give Away A Car To A Lucky Person by Nobody: 9:02am On Feb 10, 2015
warreva
Re: Duncan Mighty To Give Away A Car To A Lucky Person by Nobody: 9:03am On Feb 10, 2015
If this is for real, then Duncan mighty has a good heart.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Duncan Mighty To Give Away A Car To A Lucky Person by mikigen(m): 9:55am On Feb 10, 2015
Dude is rich! He is into politics, handles contracts that runs into hundreds of mills , and also makes huge amount off his music career....we all need blessing of God towards our hustle when He (GOD) answers us no one will even believe no matter how we try to convince others!

56 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Duncan Mighty To Give Away A Car To A Lucky Person by Nobody: 10:59am On Feb 10, 2015
*in airforce1's voice*

Working on my album
join you guys soon grin

24 Likes

Re: Duncan Mighty To Give Away A Car To A Lucky Person by kendrick9(m): 11:10am On Feb 10, 2015
won't it be best if he sells the car and then donate the money frm the sales to orphanage homes? i will do so if i were in his position.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Duncan Mighty To Give Away A Car To A Lucky Person by Nobody: 11:10am On Feb 10, 2015
After so many attempts to find true love, i can conclude that ladies in this part of the world are thieves. i have been scammed, used and dumped by series of girl pretending they love me. Now I'm looking for a lady from Ghana or South Africa. Any non-Nigerian lady in the house? your attention is needed. undecided

Nigerian girls keep scamming us in the name of love

5 Likes

Re: Duncan Mighty To Give Away A Car To A Lucky Person by Opiosko: 11:11am On Feb 10, 2015
So?
Re: Duncan Mighty To Give Away A Car To A Lucky Person by Trending(m): 11:11am On Feb 10, 2015
ok
Re: Duncan Mighty To Give Away A Car To A Lucky Person by hardbody: 11:11am On Feb 10, 2015
We don't get to hear music here in China? Doea he sing mapouka?

4 Likes

Re: Duncan Mighty To Give Away A Car To A Lucky Person by Nobody: 11:11am On Feb 10, 2015
buygala:

He isn't that much of a music star... So please someone should explain to me in kindergarten English how he came about so many 'machines' embarassed
he's huge In ph. Plus his onto senator and commissioners.

All them guys he mentioned their names in his Porth a court first son

4 Likes

Re: Duncan Mighty To Give Away A Car To A Lucky Person by mrborntodoit: 11:11am On Feb 10, 2015
Duncan mighty is an international super star, travels to perform privately,a contractor in ph and also politically inclined.

It's a pity some people especially on NL only listen to olamide ,he even sang with olamide " Blow am -Duncan might ft Olamide"

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Duncan Mighty To Give Away A Car To A Lucky Person by lakside000: 11:11am On Feb 10, 2015
buygala:

how hell does that ur problem?

4 Likes

Re: Duncan Mighty To Give Away A Car To A Lucky Person by Nobody: 11:11am On Feb 10, 2015
buygala:

he is huge In ph. Plus his into senators and commissioners.

All them guys he mentioned their names in his Porthacourt first son. Magnus ngei Abe, son wike. Tonye princwill. Balogun etc

Amaechi also paid him his 50 million naira. After the whole Amaechi is owning me saga.

He performs at top ikwerre politician events and wedding.

Remember last month he sang for good lucks campaign. Also has a song called goodluck Jonathan. Heard he got paid mulla on that day.

2 Likes

Re: Duncan Mighty To Give Away A Car To A Lucky Person by zeelo2014: 11:12am On Feb 10, 2015
buygala:

It's obvious U've never been to the south south. Music doesn't begin and end in Lagos.

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Duncan Mighty To Give Away A Car To A Lucky Person by Nobody: 11:12am On Feb 10, 2015
Re: Duncan Mighty To Give Away A Car To A Lucky Person by Nobody: 11:12am On Feb 10, 2015
searching4love:
After so many attempts to find true love, i can conclude that ladies in this part of the world are thieves. i have been scammed, used and dumped by series of girl pretending they love me. Now I'm looking for a lady from Ghana or South Africa. Any non-Nigerian lady in the house? your attention is needed. undecided

grin grin grin grin grin
Try Facebook too undecided

2 Likes

Re: Duncan Mighty To Give Away A Car To A Lucky Person by dOnLarich: 11:12am On Feb 10, 2015
Okay ...
Re: Duncan Mighty To Give Away A Car To A Lucky Person by timawoku(m): 11:12am On Feb 10, 2015
Very good of him
Re: Duncan Mighty To Give Away A Car To A Lucky Person by engllishmart(m): 11:13am On Feb 10, 2015
I wanna Bleep a bushy matured cunnt now ooo
Re: Duncan Mighty To Give Away A Car To A Lucky Person by MrDoGood(m): 11:13am On Feb 10, 2015
The dude above me

Hmmmmmm na die you dey

2 Likes

Re: Duncan Mighty To Give Away A Car To A Lucky Person by kendrick9(m): 11:13am On Feb 10, 2015
searching4love:

seriousy,ur attension seeking is much

1 Like

Re: Duncan Mighty To Give Away A Car To A Lucky Person by Opiosko: 11:13am On Feb 10, 2015
searching4love:

Dude go search for a little common sense first. Don't worry abt thanking me.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Duncan Mighty To Give Away A Car To A Lucky Person by iheanyi40(m): 11:13am On Feb 10, 2015
buygala:

hater undecided

3 Likes

Re: Duncan Mighty To Give Away A Car To A Lucky Person by magabounce(m): 11:14am On Feb 10, 2015
Nawa oooooo...
oya na.... God locate ma name ontop Duncan Mighty Mind ooo
Re: Duncan Mighty To Give Away A Car To A Lucky Person by hazyfm1: 11:14am On Feb 10, 2015
cool ride
Re: Duncan Mighty To Give Away A Car To A Lucky Person by HaffeezMahmud(m): 11:14am On Feb 10, 2015
God bless my hustleu
Re: Duncan Mighty To Give Away A Car To A Lucky Person by ToyozzieTohBad(f): 11:14am On Feb 10, 2015
embarassed me kiss
Re: Duncan Mighty To Give Away A Car To A Lucky Person by mployer(m): 11:14am On Feb 10, 2015
How do we tell if those are truly his cars undecided
Re: Duncan Mighty To Give Away A Car To A Lucky Person by naijainfogalery: 11:15am On Feb 10, 2015
If this is true, so all the stories about him going to perform for the militants back in the days could be so true. plus uncle Jona just blessed him with some cash money
Re: Duncan Mighty To Give Away A Car To A Lucky Person by dolpaz: 11:15am On Feb 10, 2015
Make he come give me abeg oo undecided undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Daniella Okeke And Her Mother Share Striking Resemblance (Photo) / President Of Born Winners Empire Spraying Dollars At Ay's Brother Introduction / Padge-victoria Winslowe In Court Over Death Of Nigerian Client

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.