Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,333 members, 7,808,176 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:09 AM

How Much Will It Cost To Build A 3 Bedroom Flat. - Properties (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / How Much Will It Cost To Build A 3 Bedroom Flat. (132868 Views)

How Much Will It Cost To Build The Foundation For This 3 Bedroom Bungalow / How Much Will It Cost To Lay The Foundation (only) Of A 3 Bedroom Flat / How Much Will It Cost To Build A 5 Bedroom Bungalow? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Much Will It Cost To Build A 3 Bedroom Flat. by Johnsonsp(m): 12:01pm On May 03, 2015
Yes u r right sir, I don't understand y people always manage cement on house that we want leave in or rent to human like us, because damaging or falling of house this days should've give some of us sense on how to build with strong and good materials.. Yes that's how narialand people does oo some don't even know about build but all they know is to just shard idea their not sure of, I use at list 50 to 60 or more from foundation to linted so how can someone use 50 bags for blockwork +plastring/floor I think the person is wasting his/her time because sand is what so call person is using to build with little cement in it, yes I remember @ Haj/mufutau.

Yes that's y am getting as much as cement I can so everytin we be more solid, am going for gravel, I think is 15 heanpans but I can make then use 12 so it will be more solid so far it safe because if I buy dawn much bags of cement does labor may wnt to be acting smart @my back as u knw the labor of now r dys they sabi thief materials like kilode..so if I buy 20bags nd kept in d house store I will b the 1 to open d store 4 dem in d morning as am less busy 4 now I will b makin it up to d site by 7am wit my store key wit me so in my face they will take out ut d bags they ned to wrk later after day wrk is finish I will lock it myself wit my key in my pocket this hw I will b doing it till wrk is finish.. because cement na gold ds tym oo..

More questions? What will be nxt plan after plastering

Can tails be don or fitting of the plumbing wc and others..

Thank
Re: How Much Will It Cost To Build A 3 Bedroom Flat. by sule4: 12:52pm On May 03, 2015
Abebaxton, the location is Benin City. The land is dry.
The reason why I'm advocating pillars is because a jack of all trade did my mom's for me 16 years ago, a year later the fence collapsed, only for him to tell me, sorry oga!
Re: How Much Will It Cost To Build A 3 Bedroom Flat. by sule4: 1:12pm On May 03, 2015
Secondly, from your calculation of moulding blocks versus buying, does it mean it's more costly to mould
Re: How Much Will It Cost To Build A 3 Bedroom Flat. by KolaShangOne(m): 1:18pm On May 03, 2015
@johnsonSP you can do your tiling after
Re: How Much Will It Cost To Build A 3 Bedroom Flat. by Johnsonsp(m): 1:28pm On May 03, 2015
Ok sir, than after tiling I can do that finish of plumbing work, do u have any iday like how much it will cost to tails all the 3bed? Also cost to finish all the plumbing works?

Ur idea makes me have more knowledge about build
Re: How Much Will It Cost To Build A 3 Bedroom Flat. by topsy23: 2:00pm On May 03, 2015
For your Electrical, plumbing design drawing and installation. Contact us

For further info call 08033643191 or 08051750560
Whatsapp : 08033643191
Email; atope23@live.co.uk or topselg.engineering@gmail.com
Pin: 24ED26C9

You can visit our thread:
https://www.nairaland.com/1804476/complete-package-design-drawing-electrical

https://www.nairaland.com/1233943/contact-us-electrical-mechanical-plumbing/9
Re: How Much Will It Cost To Build A 3 Bedroom Flat. by adebaxton(m): 2:01pm On May 03, 2015
sule4:
Secondly, from your calculation of moulding blocks versus buying, does it mean it's more costly to mould

It's cheaper to mould block.
Buying saves stress of waiting for a moulded block to cure( harden).

It's all a matter of choice.

Kindly email me in order to get you a detailed quotation with the iron rod calculation inclusive.

access2m@hotmail.com

1 Like

Re: How Much Will It Cost To Build A 3 Bedroom Flat. by Johnsonsp(m): 3:01pm On May 06, 2015
Mr KolaShangOne, have been hopeing to read back from u on my last megs to u, well work have started on monday I will like to hear back frm u soon, thanks
Re: How Much Will It Cost To Build A 3 Bedroom Flat. by innie77(m): 4:36pm On May 06, 2015
Johnsonsp:
@innie77, Good idea, I am thinking of buying 40 to 50 bags of cement then keep it in the store, y I hold my store key in my pocket open for them whenever they need as much bags of cement, I'm less busy for now, I will try and crate time and meet up with them in the morning to open up the store as list i'll av arrive at the site by 7am, so my materials will be more safe, if I even want buy 100 bags of cement by then I can buy it so far I got my store key with me..

for the labor price I got different type of price from others even some is ready to do the job for me at the price of 140k but d reason y I want to give the job to the person with 150k his the one who start the job from the foundation to the stage it was now, he charge me 350k but when I check from others they also gave me price close to his first charge even some is more than his own but after we talk it over some agree to do the job it 150k and same at 140k, when have find out the price to plaster 3beds,4 toilet,living,dining,store,and kitchen is within 140k to 150k that's y I want to go for labor who start the job... The building is 45ft by 35.. I need more of ur idea

It's good as the saying goes the Devil you is better than the angel you don't know, bo problem with the labor.

A little but critcal things people ignore during plastering are corners, since it's your property and try and get what we call a square from the building materials market, since you said you are less busy (and you're DIY ) use it to check all the angles all corners,m

1.tell him to put Guage on the walls, so that all rodiemensio

1 Like

Re: How Much Will It Cost To Build A 3 Bedroom Flat. by innie77(m): 4:46pm On May 06, 2015
Johnsonsp:
@innie77, Good idea, I am thinking of buying 40 to 50 bags of cement then keep it in the store, y I hold my store key in my pocket open for them whenever they need as much bags of cement, I'm less busy for now, I will try and crate time and meet up with them in the morning to open up the store as list i'll av arrive at the site by 7am, so my materials will be more safe, if I even want buy 100 bags of cement by then I can buy it so far I got my store key with me..

for the labor price I got different type of price from others even some is ready to do the job for me at the price of 140k but d reason y I want to give the job to the person with 150k his the one who start the job from the foundation to the stage it was now, he charge me 350k but when I check from others they also gave me price close to his first charge even some is more than his own but after we talk it over some agree to do the job it 150k and same at 140k, when have find out the price to plaster 3beds,4 toilet,living,dining,store,and kitchen is within 140k to 150k that's y I want to go for labor who start the job... The building is 45ft by 35.. I need more of ur idea

It's good as the saying goes the Devil you is better than the angel you don't know, bo problem with the labor.

A little but critcal things people ignore during plastering are corners, since it's your property and try and get what we call a square from the building materials market, since you said you are less busy (and you're DIY ) use it to check all the angles all corners,m

1.tell him to put Guage on the walls, so that all rooms diemensions are accurate. Doing this helps your floor tiles and ceiling are exact diemension to what is in the plan

2. The use of the steel square helps to know that all angles are right angled. Etc

Sorry that am taking you through all this process, because good finish helps give your property more value n makes it sophisticated whether it's cheap or not.
The difference between a local and a foreign contractors are the finishes.

Call for more ideas. Nice helping a brother out.

2 Likes

Re: How Much Will It Cost To Build A 3 Bedroom Flat. by KolaShangOne(m): 4:53pm On May 06, 2015
Johnsonsp:
Mr KolaShangOne, have been hopeing to read back from u on my last megs to u, well work have started on monday I will like to hear back frm u soon, thanks

Oga you will give me 1 room for this your house oo.. Lol..
The money you will spend on tiling work will be determined by the size of your house, quality of tiles you want to use and the places you want the tiles to cover e.g Toilet walls.

Workmanship is generally between 250-400 per set for Tilers. Plumbing isn't costly.
Re: How Much Will It Cost To Build A 3 Bedroom Flat. by Johnsonsp(m): 12:13pm On May 07, 2015
Thanks for the replay+the wise ideas u have share with me, lolzz I won't give u any room oooo but sure GOD give you more than that, I will give you all the house lolzz.. Well when its time for the tiles work I will update you with the cost or price I was given so you can cross check it for me, nice to a friend with u sir
Re: How Much Will It Cost To Build A 3 Bedroom Flat. by stpat1(m): 12:16am On May 18, 2015
KolaShangOne:

The price is very OK. The 60bags might not even be enough.

60 bags to plaster a 3 bedroom flat is way too much. I used 25 bags to plaster a 2 bedroom flat (in and out). Each room is 12ft by 13ft, the sitting room is 18ft by 15ft, the dining is 10ft by 10ft. The 3 bathrooms and the kitchen were not plastered since they will be tiled.

4 Likes

Re: How Much Will It Cost To Build A 3 Bedroom Flat. by Johnsonsp(m): 3:42am On May 18, 2015
I finaly comeplete my house plastring.. And it cost me 60bags in and out plus floor.. Thanks to all house who help me out in sharing good ideas with me..

3 Likes

Re: How Much Will It Cost To Build A 3 Bedroom Flat. by sule4: 4:09am On May 19, 2015
stpat1:

60 bags to plaster a 3 bedroom flat is way too much. I used 25 bags to plaster a 2 bedroom flat (in and out). Each room is 12ft by 13ft, the sitting room is 18ft by 15ft, the dining is 10ft by 10ft. The 3 bathrooms and the kitchen were not plastered since they will be tiled.
Stpat1, about how much did you spend on putting up your 2 bedroom flat? If you don't mind sharing. Thanks.
Re: How Much Will It Cost To Build A 3 Bedroom Flat. by KolaShangOne(m): 7:47pm On May 19, 2015
stpat1:

Calm down and understand first..

Did you hear the part he said he will do the flooring too?

Are bathrooms and kitchens not part of 3 bedroom flat? Did he say it wont be plastered?
Re: How Much Will It Cost To Build A 3 Bedroom Flat. by stpat1(m): 10:56am On Jun 11, 2015
KolaShangOne:

Calm down and understand first..

Did you hear the part he said he will do the flooring too?

Are bathrooms and kitchens not part of 3 bedroom flat? Did he say it wont be plastered?

Yea, since the flooring is included then its understandable. Some peeps also plaster the bathrooms and kitchen before tiling too.
Re: How Much Will It Cost To Build A 3 Bedroom Flat. by olaitankola001(m): 5:07pm On Jun 27, 2015
Pls how much is pvc celling cost in naija and how much will it cost for celling 3bed room flat with each room with their toilet. Tanx
Or mail olaitankolas01@gmail.com
Re: How Much Will It Cost To Build A 3 Bedroom Flat. by topsy23: 9:37am On Jun 28, 2015
PVC ceiling is between N5,500 and N7,000 per bundle depend on the grade. It will now depend on the number of bundle to be use. Expert in the house can do justice to the number of bundle to complete your project.

For electrical and mechanical(plumbing) installation. Contact us.

or further info call 08033643191 or 08051750560
Whatsap: 08033643191
Pin: 24ED26C9
Email; atope23@live.co.uk, topselg.engineering@gmail.com

You can visit our thread:
https://www.nairaland.com/1804476/complete-package-design-drawing-electrical

https://www.nairaland.com/1233943/contact-us-electrical-mechanical-plumbing/9
Re: How Much Will It Cost To Build A 3 Bedroom Flat. by ceasare: 11:00am On Jun 28, 2015
olaitankola001:
Pls how much is pvc celling cost in naija and how much will it cost for celling 3bed room flat with each room with their toilet. Tanx
Or mail olaitankolas01@gmail.com

@ OP topsy23 has answered you.concerning the price.it varies by location anyway.whats d length and breadth of the rooms in your building that will determine the qty needed.
we can fix the pvc ceiling for you if you want.drop me a mail at gothamprojects {at}hotmail{dot}com.
Re: How Much Will It Cost To Build A 3 Bedroom Flat. by CircleOfWilis: 3:11pm On Jun 28, 2015
eghosajohnny:

I can handle it for you and below is what will be used for the completion and the amount is 3.850m

5inches blocks for setting
1/2 inch rod for the lintels
Long span aluminium
Parlour and dinning pop ceiling
Other rooms pvc
Sweet home w/c top/side flush
Glaze tile for parlour and dinning
Rooms and toilet kitchen floor vertrified tile
Slide partitioned windows
Plastic bath for the masters toilet
Nice paint for finishing:meyer,tailux paint
Electricity
Burglary proof
China doors

You can call me on 07014709098 I have worked in benin well
help me the cost breakdown for a two bedroom flat
Thank u
Re: How Much Will It Cost To Build A 3 Bedroom Flat. by eghosajohnny: 9:27pm On Jun 28, 2015
CircleOfWilis:
help me the cost breakdown for a two bedroom flat
Thank u

The location matters,let me know the areas of the plot then you will get the quote but normally in ikorodu axis in lagos it will be done at 2.4m in the island that will be 3m
Re: How Much Will It Cost To Build A 3 Bedroom Flat. by CircleOfWilis: 3:32pm On Jun 29, 2015
eghosajohnny:

The location matters,let me know the areas of the plot then you will get the quote but normally in ikorodu axis in lagos it will be done at 2.4m in the island that will be 3m
I in masaka , abuja sir...I need the quote pls
Thank u...
Re: How Much Will It Cost To Build A 3 Bedroom Flat. by B2cplatform(f): 10:54pm On Aug 06, 2015
Good day everyone,
Please i will like to know the cost of completing 3 bedroom flat in bogije ibeju lekki dry land. Its a plot of land. I saw on this forum above that 3.8million will complete it. I just want to know. Its urgent.I need profeesional to respond please. Thanks
Re: How Much Will It Cost To Build A 3 Bedroom Flat. by Nobody: 11:26pm On Aug 06, 2015
For your proffesional Aluminium windows, doors and Roofings , please contact Perfect Touch Aluminium . Tel:08153665659, 08067079715. Thanks
Re: How Much Will It Cost To Build A 3 Bedroom Flat. by Greatken007(m): 6:27am On Aug 07, 2015
Am helping a close relation to handle a project and the foundation done to DCP LEVEL,it is a 5 unit 1 bedroom self-contained all en suite,the supervisor is telling me that the total labor cost from this DCP level to LINTEL is about 620k(this include filling of latrite,carpenter,iron bender,setting of 3000blocks and his own fee),is this price fair enough?Please your advice is needed, someone help in doing a rough estimate,as a mechanical engineer we don't sacrifice quality for cost, we try to balance both.(a breakdown helpful),location in the villa ,Delta state.(the labour he charged for foundation only was 190k)
Re: How Much Will It Cost To Build A 3 Bedroom Flat. by eghosajohnny: 7:17am On Aug 07, 2015
Just ask if he will take 350k but I think the price is good but just press him that u got someone for 350k he might accept
Re: How Much Will It Cost To Build A 3 Bedroom Flat. by Icon4s(m): 7:20am On Aug 07, 2015
eghosajohnny:

I can handle it for you and below is what will be used for the completion and the amount is 3.850m

5inches blocks for setting
1/2 inch rod for the lintels
Long span aluminium
Parlour and dinning pop ceiling
Other rooms pvc
Sweet home w/c top/side flush
Glaze tile for parlour and dinning
Rooms and toilet kitchen floor vertrified tile
Slide partitioned windows
Plastic bath for the masters toilet
Nice paint for finishing:meyer,tailux paint
Electricity
Burglary proof
China doors

You can call me on 07014709098 I have worked in benin well

Did you put cost of roofing? Cos i know one can spend up to 2million or more on roofing a 3bedroom flat(depends on quality of roofing).
Re: How Much Will It Cost To Build A 3 Bedroom Flat. by Greatken007(m): 8:25am On Aug 07, 2015
The guy is even annoying me now and so I Wil see if I can edit the above,I called him few minutes ago and he saying a different thing entirely, that the total bill is 620k
Re: How Much Will It Cost To Build A 3 Bedroom Flat. by B2cplatform(f): 10:32am On Aug 07, 2015
@Eghosa
Can you give me the breakdown cost of stages of completing 3 bedroom flat all room ensuitte. The land is in ibeju lekki. Dry land. Email ajibola35@gmail.com
Thanks
Re: How Much Will It Cost To Build A 3 Bedroom Flat. by KolaShangOne(m): 5:55pm On Aug 23, 2015
mikeyj:
Please any other views on how much it cost you in building your 3 bedroom?

Thanks guys

About 5.5 million for a decent finish.
Re: How Much Will It Cost To Build A 3 Bedroom Flat. by Captainmen: 7:09pm On Nov 26, 2015
MENSHACK RESOURCES PVT
OLOSAN IBADAN OYO STATE
We deliver to any location in IBADAN the best standard building material e.g Strong Building Block, All kinds of stones,sands and building machineries/ man power (laborers). We also operate on house finances system and discount considerations. We are professional builder focus on mini duplexes and mini bungalows.
WE ALSO HAVE COMPLETE BLOCK MOULDING MACHINE FOR RENT .
Thanks and I wish you all the best .
PLS CONTACT US ON : 08037285695 , 07026248665

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

POP DESIGN & TV WALL INSTALLATION / Building Of A 5 Bedroom Executive Duplex In Enugu / "Lekki Gardens Estate" How Genuine Is It?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.