Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,546 members, 7,809,007 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:02 PM

Exposed At Last: President Jonathan Behind Boko Haram Insurgency - Labaran Maku - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Exposed At Last: President Jonathan Behind Boko Haram Insurgency - Labaran Maku (6046 Views)

Is Buhari Nigeria’s Last President? - By Fredrick Nwabufo (The Cable) / Etcetera: Buhari Might Be The Last President Of Nigeria / At Last, President Buhari’s Cabinet List Out Wednesday - ThisDay (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Exposed At Last: President Jonathan Behind Boko Haram Insurgency - Labaran Maku by nigerianewsbeat(m): 10:38am On Feb 10, 2015
This is a shocker especially when you consider the fact that Labaran Maku was a former Minister of Information under President Goodluck Jonathan.

The APGA gubernatorial candidate in Nasarawa State said President Goodluck Jonathan’s government is behind the Boko Haram insurgency.

He made this shocking revelation during his campaigning tour visit to Akwanga Local Government Area in Nasarawa State.

He used the opportunity of his visit to formally apologize to the entire populace for being part of a government that used, and is still using Boko Haram to kill them.

He said, “I regret working for this government, a government that is sponsoring some disgruntled elements to kill her people because of politics, all the killing taking place in nigeria is a product of this government.”

It would be recalled that President Jonathan had in 2013 declared that the presidency and, indeed, his government has been infiltrated by Boko Haram.

In a related development, the National Security Adviser, Dasuki, on Monday gave an assurance that Boko haram insurgency would be a thing of the past after their special six weeks war on the group.

http://www.newsbeatportal.com/2015/02/exposed-at-last-president-jonathan.html
Re: Exposed At Last: President Jonathan Behind Boko Haram Insurgency - Labaran Maku by whitecat2: 10:56am On Feb 10, 2015
Many people pdp members have come forward with the same info, so it's nothing new.

3 Likes

Re: Exposed At Last: President Jonathan Behind Boko Haram Insurgency - Labaran Maku by Day169: 11:38am On Feb 10, 2015
You know what they say about empty barrels? ..but seriously, Mr Maku is just like the Prodigal Son! Now he's squeeling (like the quitessencial Minister of information) because his calculations have not gone as planned. Just wait n see what becomes of him after his lifelines are exhausted! ..he'll return to his vomit!! ..Laughs!!!

3 Likes

Re: Exposed At Last: President Jonathan Behind Boko Haram Insurgency - Labaran Maku by cocoduck: 11:56am On Feb 10, 2015
what a 5tupid man? So because GEJ refused your political selfish myopic interest he is now boko sponsor
Fvck you

1 Like

Re: Exposed At Last: President Jonathan Behind Boko Haram Insurgency - Labaran Maku by nigerianewsbeat(m): 11:58am On Feb 10, 2015
whitecat2:
Many people pdp members have come forward with the same info, so it's nothing new.
who are these other guys?

1 Like

Re: Exposed At Last: President Jonathan Behind Boko Haram Insurgency - Labaran Maku by Adminisher: 12:03pm On Feb 10, 2015
Day169:
You know what they say about empty barrels? ..but seriously, Mr Maku is just like the Prodigal Son! Now he's squeeling (like the quitessencial Minister of information) because his calculations have not gone as planned. Just wait n see what becomes of him after his lifelines are exhausted! ..he'll return to his vomit!! ..Laughs!!!

Why are you taking this lightly?. Don't you see that judgment is coming against the PDP and Jonathan soon?. This is a very serious accusation. I once watched a 19year old girl burning slowly and crying in pains at Inyanaya as the life gradually left her body after bombing by Boko Haram. Now you are sort of sanctioning that because the man doing it or who should be preventing wears a bowler hat and his name is in the bible.

My advice to young people following PDP is to be very careful so that they share in the punishment meant for this generation of politicians. If you are supporting them because you hate the north then channel your support to APGA, KOWA and other parties. The centre is going to burn soon and it won't matter who wins. Jonathan is evil, corrupt, weak, cowardly, wicked and very undeserving of that post. It does not matter if you think otherwise or will still vote for hum anyway..he is going down painfully and he is not worth investing any hope or positive expectation on.

8 Likes

Re: Exposed At Last: President Jonathan Behind Boko Haram Insurgency - Labaran Maku by nigerianewsbeat(m): 12:06pm On Feb 10, 2015
cocoduck:
what a 5tupid man? So because GEJ refused your political selfish myopic interest he is now boko sponsor
Fvck you
Ogbeni, calm down
Re: Exposed At Last: President Jonathan Behind Boko Haram Insurgency - Labaran Maku by snwokwo: 12:12pm On Feb 10, 2015
Please stop spreading lies! Maku is a die hard GEJ fan forver! His campaign team has since come out to call this the fantasy of APC!

Statement below!

MAKU CONDEMNS STORIES ON SOCIAL MEDIA CLAIMING HE SAID PRESIDENT JONATHAN IS THE SPONSOR OF BOKO HARAM!- It's a lie from the pit of hell!

It has come to the notice of the Maku Campaign Organisation that a false and mischievous report is on circulation in the social media purporting that the #APGA governorship candidate for #Nasarawa State in the February election, Mr. Labaran Maku said that President Goodluck is the sponsor behind Boko Haram.

This story is obviously a lie from the pit of hell and was planted by the enemies of President Jonathan and Mr. Maku' s detractors.

The main objective of this fabrication is to cause mischief, disaffection and confusion.

Mr. Maku's position has always been that the eruption of terrorism in the North is not the creation of President Goodluck Jonathan and the Federal Government of #Nigeria, but from the violent mix of religion and politics in some states in the North mainly controlled by the opposition APC which has left many parts of the Northern region in turmoil.

The spread of hate ideology is mainly responsible for terrorism and for the spread of violence.

It is disgusting that some actors have tried to use the violence in the north to malign Mr. President for cheap political ends. President Jonathan cannot and should not be blamed for the violence in the North, rather he should be commended for his effort in bringing the violence under control.
The North must look inward for solutions to the problem of violence in the region.

For the avoidance of doubt, let us restate that Mr. Labaran Maku has never said that President Goodluck Jonathan is the sponsor of Boko haram! This story and its mischievous source are lies from the pit of hell because Mr. Maku has and will continue to be an ardent supporter of President Jonathan and his transformation agenda.

The victory of Mr. Maku on the platform of APGA in the upcoming election is certain because he stands far and above all the contestants in terms of leadership attributes and the broad-based support required to rescue Nasarawa State from the brinks and return it to the path of peace, unity and sustainable development.

We call on our teeming supporters to disregard the lies and vote for Mr. Maku and President Goodluck Jonathan at the upcoming elections!

Zakari Edego
Director Publicity
Maku Campaign Organization

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Labaran-Maku/159476560801371?ref=tn_tnmn

3 Likes

Re: Exposed At Last: President Jonathan Behind Boko Haram Insurgency - Labaran Maku by EdCure: 12:13pm On Feb 10, 2015
Ieven though I have known before now that the GEJ presidency is behind the insurgency because it has benefited immensely from the insecurity in the land, Labaran Maku's revelation should not be taken as a mere accusation.

The truth can never be hidden forever.

4 Likes

Re: Exposed At Last: President Jonathan Behind Boko Haram Insurgency - Labaran Maku by mrborntodoit: 12:18pm On Feb 10, 2015
There is something really chasing our politicians from PDP .

That thing is called CHANGE.

Gej, the change we have been waiting for,embrace him !

1 Like

Re: Exposed At Last: President Jonathan Behind Boko Haram Insurgency - Labaran Maku by sammyj: 12:30pm On Feb 10, 2015
Re: Exposed At Last: President Jonathan Behind Boko Haram Insurgency - Labaran Maku by major466(m): 12:37pm On Feb 10, 2015
APC = Lies.

1 Like

Re: Exposed At Last: President Jonathan Behind Boko Haram Insurgency - Labaran Maku by jars9: 12:39pm On Feb 10, 2015
Boko haram is now a campaign strategy for Labaran Maku some Nigerias are really mad,we know all those pdp members went to apc lest we forget Atikus statement during pdp primaries and that if his campaign manager only a fool would belive this psychopath
Re: Exposed At Last: President Jonathan Behind Boko Haram Insurgency - Labaran Maku by Day169: 1:45pm On Feb 10, 2015
Adminisher:

Why are you taking this lightly?. Don't you see that judgment is coming against the PDP and Jonathan soon?. This is a very serious accusation. I once watched a 19year old girl burning slowly and crying in pains at Inyanaya as the life gradually left her body after bombing by Boko Haram. Now you are sort of sanctioning that because the man doing it or who should be preventing wears a bowler hat and his name is in the bible.

My advice to young people following PDP is to be very careful so that they share in the punishment meant for this generation of politicians. If you are supporting them because you hate the north then channel your support to APGA, KOWA and other parties. The centre is going to burn soon and it won't matter who wins. Jonathan is evil, corrupt, weak, cowardly, wicked and very undeserving of that post. It does not matter if you think otherwise or will still vote for hum anyway..he is going down painfully and he is not worth investing any hope or positive expectation on.
Thanks so much for these words of wisdom Bro! I would have even preferred it if ur username was "Admonisher".
Pls understand my context of usage, in trying to provide some comic relief thru Maku. I have cried till my tears have stopped flowing, regarding our Nation's affairs, gone beyond hysteria and now resorted to the comedy( a tragic one though) just to keep my sanity. So pls pardon me.
Now I believe these new developments are part of a "Divine Masterplan" to expose the architects of evil in this nation, perhaps through the inner caucus of the ruling class.
Let's see as things continue to unfold.
Thanks "Admonisher"!
Re: Exposed At Last: President Jonathan Behind Boko Haram Insurgency - Labaran Maku by amuniiopz(m): 2:19pm On Feb 10, 2015
this is a very serious allegation
Lt gen owoye Andrew Azazi said the same thing (a then serving NSA).
now its coming from the former information minister..
what even comes to mind is the recent shift of election with army spokesman now saying NIGERIAN ARMY has the capacity and manpower to crush bokoharam in 6 weeks...
my question is......where they sleeping all this while when innocent lives were shed by boko haram.
Nigerians we need to think beyond religious and ethnic line....things must change for better
GMB is the man.
Re: Exposed At Last: President Jonathan Behind Boko Haram Insurgency - Labaran Maku by amuniiopz(m): 2:29pm On Feb 10, 2015
mod front page please...this is an eye opener
Re: Exposed At Last: President Jonathan Behind Boko Haram Insurgency - Labaran Maku by BrutusOj(m): 3:06pm On Feb 10, 2015
Rubbish,was there no Boko haram before GEJ became the president?
Re: Exposed At Last: President Jonathan Behind Boko Haram Insurgency - Labaran Maku by nigerianewsbeat(m): 3:09pm On Feb 10, 2015
EdCure:
Ieven though I have known before now that the GEJ presidency is behind the insurgency because it has benefited immensely from the insecurity in the land, Labaran Maku's revelation should not be taken as a mere accusation.

The truth can never be hidden forever.
true talk; in every nonsense there is always a sense. Phew!!!
Re: Exposed At Last: President Jonathan Behind Boko Haram Insurgency - Labaran Maku by nigerianewsbeat(m): 3:10pm On Feb 10, 2015
snwokwo:
Please stop spreading lies! Maku is a die hard GEJ fan forver! His campaign team has since come out to call this the fantasy of APC!

Statement below!

MAKU CONDEMNS STORIES ON SOCIAL MEDIA CLAIMING HE SAID PRESIDENT JONATHAN IS THE SPONSOR OF BOKO HARAM!- It's a lie from the pit of hell!

It has come to the notice of the Maku Campaign Organisation that a false and mischievous report is on circulation in the social media purporting that the #APGA governorship candidate for #Nasarawa State in the February election, Mr. Labaran Maku said that President Goodluck is the sponsor behind Boko Haram.

This story is obviously a lie from the pit of hell and was planted by the enemies of President Jonathan and Mr. Maku' s detractors.

The main objective of this fabrication is to cause mischief, disaffection and confusion.

Mr. Maku's position has always been that the eruption of terrorism in the North is not the creation of President Goodluck Jonathan and the Federal Government of #Nigeria, but from the violent mix of religion and politics in some states in the North mainly controlled by the opposition APC which has left many parts of the Northern region in turmoil.

The spread of hate ideology is mainly responsible for terrorism and for the spread of violence.

It is disgusting that some actors have tried to use the violence in the north to malign Mr. President for cheap political ends. President Jonathan cannot and should not be blamed for the violence in the North, rather he should be commended for his effort in bringing the violence under control.
The North must look inward for solutions to the problem of violence in the region.

For the avoidance of doubt, let us restate that Mr. Labaran Maku has never said that President Goodluck Jonathan is the sponsor of Boko haram! This story and its mischievous source are lies from the pit of hell because Mr. Maku has and will continue to be an ardent supporter of President Jonathan and his transformation agenda.

The victory of Mr. Maku on the platform of APGA in the upcoming election is certain because he stands far and above all the contestants in terms of leadership attributes and the broad-based support required to rescue Nasarawa State from the brinks and return it to the path of peace, unity and sustainable development.

We call on our teeming supporters to disregard the lies and vote for Mr. Maku and President Goodluck Jonathan at the upcoming elections!

Zakari Edego
Director Publicity
Maku Campaign Organization

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Labaran-Maku/159476560801371?ref=tn_tnmn
anybody can fabricate anything on facebook; I can even create a facebook account using anybody's name. Phew!!!
Re: Exposed At Last: President Jonathan Behind Boko Haram Insurgency - Labaran Maku by nigerianewsbeat(m): 3:11pm On Feb 10, 2015
mrborntodoit:
There is something really chasing our politicians from PDP .

That thing is called CHANGE.

Gej, the change we have been waiting for,embrace him !
This statement of yours is ambiguous!!!
Re: Exposed At Last: President Jonathan Behind Boko Haram Insurgency - Labaran Maku by nigerianewsbeat(m): 3:12pm On Feb 10, 2015
major466:
APC = Lies.
where is APC is all of these? Labaran Makuis under APGA, phew!!!
Re: Exposed At Last: President Jonathan Behind Boko Haram Insurgency - Labaran Maku by nigerianewsbeat(m): 3:12pm On Feb 10, 2015
jars9:
Boko haram is now a campaign strategy for Labaran Maku some Nigerias are really mad,we know all those pdp members went to apc lest we forget Atikus statement during pdp primaries and that if his campaign manager only a fool would belive this psychopath
hmmm!!! Enlighten me more, thanks!!!
Re: Exposed At Last: President Jonathan Behind Boko Haram Insurgency - Labaran Maku by baybeeboi: 3:13pm On Feb 10, 2015
Labaran Maku is a dead politician
that's all I know.
Re: Exposed At Last: President Jonathan Behind Boko Haram Insurgency - Labaran Maku by nigerianewsbeat(m): 3:14pm On Feb 10, 2015
Day169:

Thanks so much for these words of wisdom Bro! I would have even preferred it if ur username was "Admonisher".
Pls understand my context of usage, in trying to provide some comic relief thru Maku. I have cried till my tears have stopped flowing, regarding our Nation's affairs, gone beyond hysteria and now resorted to the comedy( a tragic one though) just to keep my sanity. So pls pardon me.
Now I believe these new developments are part of a "Divine Masterplan" to expose the architects of evil in this nation, perhaps through the inner caucus of the ruling class.
Let's see as things continue to unfold.
Thanks "Admonisher"!
you have spoken well; well done!!!
Re: Exposed At Last: President Jonathan Behind Boko Haram Insurgency - Labaran Maku by nigerianewsbeat(m): 3:15pm On Feb 10, 2015
amuniiopz:
this is a very serious allegation
Lt gen owoye Andrew Azazi said the same thing (a then serving NSA).
now its coming from the former information minister..
what even comes to mind is the recent shift of election with army spokesman now saying NIGERIAN ARMY has the capacity and manpower to crush bokoharam in 6 weeks...
my question is......where they sleeping all this while when innocent lives were shed by boko haram.
Nigerians we need to think beyond religious and ethnic line....things must change for better
GMB is the man.
One Beer for you or La Casera. You do remember your history.
Re: Exposed At Last: President Jonathan Behind Boko Haram Insurgency - Labaran Maku by nigerianewsbeat(m): 3:18pm On Feb 10, 2015
amuniiopz:
mod front page please...this is an eye opener
I seriously doubt if it hits the Frontpage.
Re: Exposed At Last: President Jonathan Behind Boko Haram Insurgency - Labaran Maku by nigerianewsbeat(m): 3:22pm On Feb 10, 2015
baybeeboi:
Labaran Maku is a dead politician
that's all I know.
are you an assassin?
Re: Exposed At Last: President Jonathan Behind Boko Haram Insurgency - Labaran Maku by whitecat2: 4:00pm On Feb 10, 2015
1. Azazi said pdp is bokoharam.
2. An ibo pdp governor said he will unleash bokoharam on his opponents if his will wasn't done.
3. Jonathan said he know bokoharam, and that they are in his goverment.
4. Ihejirika was recently named as bokoharam sponsor.

And now this!

Are you waiting for pope to tell you?
nigerianewsbeat:
who are these other guys?
Re: Exposed At Last: President Jonathan Behind Boko Haram Insurgency - Labaran Maku by baybeeboi: 4:04pm On Feb 10, 2015
nigerianewsbeat:
are you an assassin?
No sir, am just someone who recognizes dead politicians
Re: Exposed At Last: President Jonathan Behind Boko Haram Insurgency - Labaran Maku by fctboy: 4:47pm On Feb 10, 2015
New post on TransformationWatch

JONATHAN’S GOVERNMENT IS CORRUPT – THEY WANT CHANGE
by TransformationWatch
1. Obasanjo’s government spent $16bn for power, and only achieved to change the name of NEPA to PHCN, yet some people and Obasanjo says Jonathan’s Government is corrupt.

2. Obasanjo’s government, Olusegun Obasanjo and Atiku Abubakar were involved in a $180m Hallibuton bribery scam that made world news, Yet Obasanjo says Jonathan’s Government is corrupt.

3. Obasanjo’s government, Obasanjo and Atiku spent about N1tn with Siemens for the production of National ID Card, with a N34bn bribery scam. I am yet to get mine, Yet Obasanjo says Jonathan is corrupt.

4. Bola Ahmed Tinubu used Babatunde Fashola to build 1 kilometer of road for N1.2bn, while Akpabio builds same for N120m. Yet Tinubu and Fashola says Jonathan is corrupt.

5. Bola Tinubu and Fashola spent $460 million (N55 billion at 2009 exchange rate of N118/$1) of tax payer’s money in the name of Lekki-Epe Concession Company (LCC) to build a toll gate, and yet taxed Lagosians even after claiming to buy back the concession, for using the road with no records, Yet Tinubu, Fashola and Obasanjo says Jonathan is corrupt.

6. Buhari delegated all powers to Afri-Project Consortium (APC), a consulting firm owned by his Wife’s brother, which allowed his Inlaw’s firm to Initiate all projects for the PTF, Approve all projects for the PTF and Execute all projects for the PTF. APC was able to make away with N25,758,532,444 (Twenty-five billion, seven hundred and fifty-eight million, five hundred and thirty-two thousand, four hundred and fourty-four Naira). Buhari says he did not know.. Yet Buhari, Tinubu claims Jonathan is corrupt.

7. Rotimi Ameachi spent N50bn to build a 2kilometer monorail that is yet to be completed. And Ameachi, Tinubu, Buhari says Jonathan is corrupt.

8. 73,000 ghost workers were discovered and terminated, So former President called President Jonathan to leave the 73,000 ghost workers to remain in status quo, When President Jonathan ignored, Obasanjo claimed that Jonathan is corrupt. Nigeria was rated the 2nd must corrupt Nation in the world as at 1999 – 2007 when Obasanjo was president, then rated 3rd from 2007 till 2011. In 2014, Nigeria is rated 37th in the world, with a four months review that will place Nigeria at 46th. Yet Obasanjo says Jonathan is corrupt...even the PDP refugees that are now APC are saying Jonathan is corrupt...

NIGERIANS judge for yourselves!!!!!! PLEASE READ AND SHARE

TransformationWatch | February 10, 2015 at 12:08 pm | Categories: Issues In The News | URL: /p1Ls8f-2P4
Comment    See all comments
Re: Exposed At Last: President Jonathan Behind Boko Haram Insurgency - Labaran Maku by Nobody: 4:48pm On Feb 10, 2015
front page please cc Obinoscopy cool

(1) (2) (Reply)

Trump Bad Mouths Nigeria Again, Calls Buhari 'insensible'. / Ugwuanyi Approves Creation Of Ndioke Ibagwa-Aka Autonomous Community / The Politics Of Rochas Okocha's Mother's Burial

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.