Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,501 members, 7,781,521 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 04:05 PM

Finally: The Last Time A Girl Was Born In This Family Was 200yrs Ago - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Finally: The Last Time A Girl Was Born In This Family Was 200yrs Ago (5455 Views)

Lola Alao: "I Was Born Into A Muslim Home, So I Reverted To My Root" / I'm Jealous Of This Family! - Wizkid (pictured) / 2shotz Meets His Daughter 6 Months After She Was Born (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Finally: The Last Time A Girl Was Born In This Family Was 200yrs Ago by breakingnews234: 10:40am On Feb 10, 2015
Indeed It was a very special event in the Lawrie family. When Myla was born in October, she was the first girl to be born in her family since 1809. A thing every rich uneducated Nigerian man will not mind.

The last time a midwife announced ‘It’s a girl’, the motorcar was yet to be invented, and ‘mad’ King George III was on the English throne.

As a midwife, Hannah has delivered more than 200 babies and admitted to feeling pangs of envy every time it was a girl.

She says: ‘I adore the boys, but I’d write up my notes, while listening to the new mum bonding with her daughter, and be filled with longing, wishing it could be me one day — yet truly believing it never would be.’

Then, at the 20-week scan, they received the astonishing news that they were expecting a girl.
‘I was in a state of disbelief,’ says Hannah. ‘I kept asking the sonographer if she was sure.
‘Mark was so emotional he was in tears, crying that it was a gift from his Dad — who, sadly, passed away just before I fell pregnant. He’d told us he’d love a granddaughter.’

Rest Of The News Here: http://www.breakingnews234.com/2015/02/finally-last-time-girl-was-born-in-this.html

5 Likes

Re: Finally: The Last Time A Girl Was Born In This Family Was 200yrs Ago by sinaj(f): 10:54am On Feb 10, 2015
vewi stwange lipsrsealed
Re: Finally: The Last Time A Girl Was Born In This Family Was 200yrs Ago by Nobody: 10:56am On Feb 10, 2015
sinaj:
vewi stwange lipsrsealed

How to spot a teenager; their mode of spellings undecided

27 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Finally: The Last Time A Girl Was Born In This Family Was 200yrs Ago by IamOpemipo(m): 11:20am On Feb 10, 2015
Lucky gal
Re: Finally: The Last Time A Girl Was Born In This Family Was 200yrs Ago by veave(f): 11:22am On Feb 10, 2015
cool
Re: Finally: The Last Time A Girl Was Born In This Family Was 200yrs Ago by Tolexander: 11:47am On Feb 10, 2015
so the Y chromosomes have been succeeding in partnering with all the X chromosomes for the past 200years in the family.
Re: Finally: The Last Time A Girl Was Born In This Family Was 200yrs Ago by ladyju(f): 12:04pm On Feb 10, 2015
I don't follow
Re: Finally: The Last Time A Girl Was Born In This Family Was 200yrs Ago by Donpoker9(m): 1:46pm On Feb 10, 2015
odiegwu!!

1 Like

Re: Finally: The Last Time A Girl Was Born In This Family Was 200yrs Ago by angelTI(f): 1:53pm On Feb 10, 2015
The children all look cute!
Re: Finally: The Last Time A Girl Was Born In This Family Was 200yrs Ago by Nobody: 2:05pm On Feb 10, 2015
Wow!!! She has enough soldiers to defend and protect. angry angry cool cool

2 Likes

Re: Finally: The Last Time A Girl Was Born In This Family Was 200yrs Ago by Chibuhealth(f): 2:17pm On Feb 10, 2015
Wow! Confuse gadimakwa? It's strange

1 Like

Re: Finally: The Last Time A Girl Was Born In This Family Was 200yrs Ago by Nobody: 3:49pm On Feb 10, 2015
The kids r super cute. The newborn is beautiful.
Re: Finally: The Last Time A Girl Was Born In This Family Was 200yrs Ago by Nobody: 3:49pm On Feb 10, 2015
DNA test is needed asap
Re: Finally: The Last Time A Girl Was Born In This Family Was 200yrs Ago by IceDune: 4:28pm On Feb 10, 2015
Tolexander:
so the Y chromosomes have been succeeding in partnering with all the X chromosomes for the past 200years in the family.

You did your home work well
Re: Finally: The Last Time A Girl Was Born In This Family Was 200yrs Ago by missdebs(f): 5:11pm On Feb 10, 2015
if they were nigerians, suitors go plenty, iya bonboy
Re: Finally: The Last Time A Girl Was Born In This Family Was 200yrs Ago by MissEse: 5:37pm On Feb 10, 2015
Cute kids! If na yoruba land dis thing happen! D party go pull crowd

1 Like

Re: Finally: The Last Time A Girl Was Born In This Family Was 200yrs Ago by michphenomena(m): 5:46pm On Feb 10, 2015
Tolexander:
u r correct......

NL Doctor......
Re: Finally: The Last Time A Girl Was Born In This Family Was 200yrs Ago by IceDune: 7:36pm On Feb 10, 2015
MissEse:
Cute kids! If na yoruba land dis thing happen! D party go pull crowd
Re: Finally: The Last Time A Girl Was Born In This Family Was 200yrs Ago by damsie(f): 12:12am On Feb 11, 2015
Dear friend and subscriber,

Do you want to start earning unlimited income without any stress from the comfort of your bedroom?
Then be prepared to sack that your bossy boss at work. Here is how: I am often moved by the rate of unemployment in our nation, after going through the different rigours of life to study and make a headway in life,  unemployment sets in. That is one of the major reasons why I came up with these offers because I want the youths  out there that are unemployed to enjoy from what has turn me into an overnight millionaire.

If you are going for this offer, be prepared you will become the toast of the world and you will be subject to envy because you will be made for life.
This offer is one is one of its kind in Nigeria and the offer is very limited, because no internet guru will give you all am offering at that very ridiculous price, take this advantage before it expires.

Here are some of the benefits you stand to enjoy when you order for this comprehensive package

1) how to fund your liberty reserve account with credit cards

2)the $200 a day cash machine system

3) mobile profits system, how to earn a guaranteed #5,000 to #10,000 daily your mobile phone.

4) how to raise money online from a donor agency.

5) free oversea study programme up to PHD level free.

6) how to get free computer from an NGO based in united kingdom (uk) without paying a dime or kobo

7) sources of cheap but brand new laptops for #10,000 _#15,000 or where to start importing laptops for $100 _ $300 abroad.

cool how to enjoy free airfare, free accomodation, grants  etc as agent to a south africa engineering company.

9) where to get paid to #100,000 monthly as agents to online shopping mart in nigeria.

10) access to 50 top -on- demand  products with re-sale rights

11) website for purchase of used 'tokunbo' cars as low as $500

12) free software source you can sell

13) website for free cars in usa, uk and canada

14) membership link of profitable clubs.

Click here to order and to veiw some other benefits u stand to enjoy when you purchase this ebook.

NOTE: I only need 20 slots after which the price goes up and later the door closed. Grab yours fast!!!

http://www.infobiznaija.com/oyinda/
Re: Finally: The Last Time A Girl Was Born In This Family Was 200yrs Ago by floragregs(f): 2:13am On Feb 11, 2015
And she looks adorable! There's nothing as sweet as a girl child even if na one out of 3boys!
Re: Finally: The Last Time A Girl Was Born In This Family Was 200yrs Ago by axortedbabe(f): 5:52am On Feb 11, 2015
I see
Re: Finally: The Last Time A Girl Was Born In This Family Was 200yrs Ago by fingard02k(m): 6:30am On Feb 11, 2015
Those wey need male children go dey on queue dey wait make the girl grow if na for naija
Re: Finally: The Last Time A Girl Was Born In This Family Was 200yrs Ago by englishmart(m): 6:51am On Feb 11, 2015
we wouldn't mind here in nigeria. Even if there won't be girls at all. Life in the Netherlands rock
Re: Finally: The Last Time A Girl Was Born In This Family Was 200yrs Ago by Nobody: 8:14am On Feb 11, 2015
emmyrichie:

Not necessarily a teenager but a dolt.
Re: Finally: The Last Time A Girl Was Born In This Family Was 200yrs Ago by davidmoyes(m): 8:14am On Feb 11, 2015
emmyrichie:

Badt guy wink.
Re: Finally: The Last Time A Girl Was Born In This Family Was 200yrs Ago by iamrealdeji(m): 8:45am On Feb 11, 2015
Tolexander:
The Dr
Re: Finally: The Last Time A Girl Was Born In This Family Was 200yrs Ago by Nobody: 8:48am On Feb 11, 2015
Reminds me of my family(though not as long as this). We broke the Jinx in 2009 after 81 year drought. kiss kiss
Re: Finally: The Last Time A Girl Was Born In This Family Was 200yrs Ago by killercute16(m): 12:27pm On Feb 11, 2015
Wow...that girl will be well defended by her male siblings....In nigeria 95% doesn't care if a girl doesn't come,but if a boy doesn't come.Na trouble oh.
Re: Finally: The Last Time A Girl Was Born In This Family Was 200yrs Ago by killercute16(m): 12:33pm On Feb 11, 2015
20pounds:
Reminds me of my family(though not as long as this). We broke the Jinx in 2009 after 81 year drought. kiss kiss

How was it like
Re: Finally: The Last Time A Girl Was Born In This Family Was 200yrs Ago by Chinum: 12:35pm On Feb 11, 2015
Chibuhealth:
Wow! Confuse gadimakwa? It's strange

Hehehe, nwa nsukka. Mana aga nwerem suggestion.
Re: Finally: The Last Time A Girl Was Born In This Family Was 200yrs Ago by Chibuhealth(f): 2:12pm On Feb 11, 2015
Chinum:

Hehehe, nwa nsukka. Mana aga nwerem suggestion.
Espeaklekwa!
Re: Finally: The Last Time A Girl Was Born In This Family Was 200yrs Ago by Chinum: 2:19pm On Feb 11, 2015
Chibuhealth:
Espeaklekwa!

Amaghumte ihi n'ako

(1) (2) (Reply)

Miley Cyrus’s Coverless Photo - NO BRA 18+ / Meet Top 12 Celebrities Who Went From Riches To Penniless, Gone Broke Overnight / Davido DMW Artist Mayorkun & His Girlfriend Practicing Hover Board For The First

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.