Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,099 members, 7,807,297 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:01 PM

Solution To The Problem Of What Student Can Do To Make Money While Study - Educational Services - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Educational Services / Solution To The Problem Of What Student Can Do To Make Money While Study (536 Views)

Solution To Your Ielts Test Wahala / Solution To Your Thesis/project Headache / Earn Money While In School By Being An Affiliate For A Nigerian Firm (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Solution To The Problem Of What Student Can Do To Make Money While Study by xzyof3zy: 6:51pm On Jan 02, 2009
[b]

Hi my Fellow Nigerian Student, it is very easy for a student to make money when study, that is for only student that received the information in time, according to one say"s that the only different between the rich men and the poor men is only information and information is powerful, firstly let me introduce myself, my names are Hassan Shakiru kolawole, am a student of Lagos state university, Department of Chemical and Polymer Engineering, well i we like to shear with you about the information i got when i was in 200l.

i had the information about Forex trading, for the first time i went for the training it look like a Magic to me, untill i went for one on one Lecture, i started trading forex from demo account, after my perfection in demo account for the period of four month I started my life account, i bet you today i know what my life account is talking about.

My fellow Nigerian student the only solution for the problem of what buissness can student do when study is only by trading forex if you are opportune.

Question to ask yourself

Q1, where can i train forex?

Answer: you can train forex through seminal talk, conference discussion. But the only way i can assure you that you can train forex and you will be perfect within 3 days is one on one train.
In Nigeria and Oversea, one on one training is very expensive because it will include practice on the system by the tutors and other things that entails.
That is while i think deeply to check my ability and also to shear my knowledge to my fellow student whose can put their trust in me by teaching them one on one lecture on forex.

Forex as a whole is not that easy but is only easy for the people that knows the trick, the point of the trick is what i bet you that within 3 days you will understand everything and also taking you through Demo account before you go for life account.

for people that is interested in forex Trading:

08053314023, 07031574808

E mail: cool_3zy@yhaoo.co.uk[/b]

(1) (Reply)

"/tmp/upload/c710df49be5f9513ecba25b43f6724050793744417a45be9e3576b7fc43d623c1/0917_1143.jpg&qu / Project Write-up Solution / For those that think that Jamb is the end... IjMB has a better offer for you to

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.