Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,258 members, 7,807,888 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:50 PM

Their Children Saw Them Having Sex- Should They Be Bothered? - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Their Children Saw Them Having Sex- Should They Be Bothered? (59767 Views)

Man Catches Driver Having Sex With His Wife On Matrimonial Bed In Ogun State / 15 Lies All Nigerian Parents Tell Their Children / Caught My Neighbour's Kids Having Sex...should I Tell Their Parents? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Their Children Saw Them Having Sex- Should They Be Bothered? by JayJustus(m): 2:02am On Feb 11, 2015
konji na (somebori fill in the blank)
Re: Their Children Saw Them Having Sex- Should They Be Bothered? by dammilotun(m): 2:30am On Feb 11, 2015
hahn:

This is the ONLY mature comment on this thread
I share your sentiment too
Re: Their Children Saw Them Having Sex- Should They Be Bothered? by GatJokez(f): 2:49am On Feb 11, 2015
ITbomb:
Children seeing their parents in missionary style is excusable (dad on top of mum nothing else) but seeing mum eating dad's thing is disturbing
How do you explain that?

Bwahahaha.... your comment making me laugh. Sick!! grin
Re: Their Children Saw Them Having Sex- Should They Be Bothered? by Roseey0(f): 2:55am On Feb 11, 2015
I saw that countless times as a kid though not bj shaa
I only took it as a dad and mum thing and a no go area until married.

I cant say for the sharp kids of nowadays
Re: Their Children Saw Them Having Sex- Should They Be Bothered? by Nobody: 2:55am On Feb 11, 2015
cococandy:
How do you explain what the D was doing in your mouth? grin

Trying to cut an ant off it? embarassed lipsrsealed
Re: Their Children Saw Them Having Sex- Should They Be Bothered? by kilokeys(m): 3:27am On Feb 11, 2015
seven years wasted

somebori actually suggested kiling dem kids and starting again..
hahhahahahahahaha
which kain lie u wan lie for ds shildren?

1. mummy was blowing the flute of life to invoke more brothers and sisters from Heaven?
cry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Their Children Saw Them Having Sex- Should They Be Bothered? by baloo01: 3:47am On Feb 11, 2015
bennyrazz:
this is how she should explain, "son, what you saw me did to your dad is what we call oral medication. I was giving your dad an oral medicine prescribed by the doctor. You have to first swallow the medicine and drink a little water then you pump it with your mouth into the genitals. It is very painful son and it is for very sick adults. Shekena cool
like seriously
Re: Their Children Saw Them Having Sex- Should They Be Bothered? by akinladejo: 4:06am On Feb 11, 2015
grin grin
bennyrazz:
this is how she should explain, "son, what you saw me did to your dad is what we call oral medication. I was giving your dad an oral medicine prescribed by the doctor. You have to first swallow the medicine and drink a little water then you pump it with your mouth into the genitals. It is very painful son and it is for very sick adults. Shekena cool
Re: Their Children Saw Them Having Sex- Should They Be Bothered? by kenee24(m): 4:25am On Feb 11, 2015
Re: Their Children Saw Them Having Sex- Should They Be Bothered? by sadek4all: 5:19am On Feb 11, 2015
I don't know how to approach the kids sef
undecided
Re: Their Children Saw Them Having Sex- Should They Be Bothered? by drnoel: 5:22am On Feb 11, 2015
ITbomb:
Children seeing their parents in missionary style is excusable (dad on top of mum nothing else) but seeing mum eating dad's thing is disturbing
How do you explain that?

?? Listen to u. The explanation is as simple as it comes.

Ur dad's peepee was peppering him. So mummy was blowing air on it to stop the pain.
Re: Their Children Saw Them Having Sex- Should They Be Bothered? by Dagoma: 5:26am On Feb 11, 2015
Photo pls, or, na u sabi!
Re: Their Children Saw Them Having Sex- Should They Be Bothered? by izzieman: 5:36am On Feb 11, 2015
1. First, call them into a room (one at a time) and ask each what they saw. It could be that they did not see everything.

2. If their description is different, supposing kid A. says Mommy had her mouth on Daddy's weenie, and B says Mommy was holding Daddy's Shlong in her hand, go with B and explain to them that Mommy was helping Daddy shave it.

3. If they both say it was the thing in the mouth, tell them it is not what they saw, when mommy shaves Daddy, it hurts sometimes and since she did not bring any shaving cream she was spitting on it so that Daddy does not hurt.

4. Tell them it hurts so much Daddy will not let mommy do that kind of shaving anymore.

5. Keep your door locked from now on.

6. Tell them whatever Mommy and Daddy do in their house, they are never to go and broadcast outside.

7. Daddy, tell them they should never try that kind of shaving when they get old.

8. When they get old they can find out the shaving by themselves.

9. You are not meant to tell them #8, that one is for Daddy.

10. If all else fails, get Mommy to shave Daddy and let Daddy moan constantly while telling her, "I am never letting you shave me down there again." Make sure they are around when you play this one.

4 Likes

Re: Their Children Saw Them Having Sex- Should They Be Bothered? by AdeniyiA(m): 5:38am On Feb 11, 2015
Odillz:
*climbs ugu tree* grin
abeg cut small for me I wan cook smiley
Re: Their Children Saw Them Having Sex- Should They Be Bothered? by Lepetitechic(f): 6:18am On Feb 11, 2015
Re: Their Children Saw Them Having Sex- Should They Be Bothered? by Nobody: 6:20am On Feb 11, 2015
stinggy:

U nko? No b FP u cari foam enta? grin

U undstnd joor, yeye person angry sad undecided
What's FP
grin
Re: Their Children Saw Them Having Sex- Should They Be Bothered? by amnestylaw1(m): 6:22am On Feb 11, 2015
He don shele he don shele. No matter how word big reach, we no go use knife take cut am. If to say na me hen , I go kukuma tell my pikin truth. I go tell am say - when papa and mama dey love each other, mama dey like papa lollypop.
Re: Their Children Saw Them Having Sex- Should They Be Bothered? by JustCare: 6:25am On Feb 11, 2015
amnestylaw1:
He don shele he don shele. No matter how word big reach, we no go use knife take cut am. If to say na me hen , I go kukuma tell my pikin truth. I go tell am say - when papa and mama dey love each other, mama dey like papa lollypop.
shocked

1 Like

Re: Their Children Saw Them Having Sex- Should They Be Bothered? by stinggy(m): 6:26am On Feb 11, 2015
chimkaire:
What's FP
grin

I give up lipsrsealed sad angry
Re: Their Children Saw Them Having Sex- Should They Be Bothered? by EbuGeneral(m): 6:33am On Feb 11, 2015
they should visit a Counselling Psychologist for family counselling abi we no go eat before? its high time Nigerians start seeing the relevance of Psychology to our society. its not only when your case becomes Psychopathological that you visit a Psychologist. things like this need counselling
Re: Their Children Saw Them Having Sex- Should They Be Bothered? by M4gunners: 6:50am On Feb 11, 2015
bennyrazz:
You kill it bro.
Re: Their Children Saw Them Having Sex- Should They Be Bothered? by uzhi(m): 7:12am On Feb 11, 2015
The thing is that some people on nairaland dont know how to advise.
If I am in their shoe, I will punish them for not knocking nd thereafter teach them manner. Then serious everyday dos & don'ts about sex.
Also, me nd my wife have learnt our lesson in a very hard way.

1 Like

Re: Their Children Saw Them Having Sex- Should They Be Bothered? by staymore: 7:17am On Feb 11, 2015
cococandy:
hmm trust me those kids will try it one day when one of them gets sick and the parents ain't home.

Children below 18 can not have that kind of sickness, if they try it they will fail their exams because it affects children's reasoning capacity.
Re: Their Children Saw Them Having Sex- Should They Be Bothered? by troy20(m): 7:21am On Feb 11, 2015
At that growing age with their limitless curiosity the jabulani raises the most question on their body parts expecially when a sister doesn't have one.seeing mum helping dad put it to a better use wont excape their young agile memories soon even if you have to drug them out of it.trust me a williing curious lil sister aswell will help them out soon enough grin.
Re: Their Children Saw Them Having Sex- Should They Be Bothered? by Ewuro4: 7:28am On Feb 11, 2015
amnestylaw1:

grin grin grin

Funny thread. OP, yes you should be bothered, now's the perfect timing for birds & the bees talk. Mehn that curious agegroup are annoying die.
Re: Their Children Saw Them Having Sex- Should They Be Bothered? by Joshuadon: 7:31am On Feb 11, 2015
bennyrazz:
Bad guy kiss
Re: Their Children Saw Them Having Sex- Should They Be Bothered? by ITbomb(m): 7:31am On Feb 11, 2015
drnoel:

?? Listen to u. The explanation is as simple as it comes.

Ur dad's peepee was peppering him. So mummy was blowing air on it to stop the pain.
And one day he will ask a girl in school or even his sister to blow his peepee cos it was peppering him

1 Like

Re: Their Children Saw Them Having Sex- Should They Be Bothered? by ogaprime(m): 7:36am On Feb 11, 2015
Sweetmarriage:

'goodmorning, papalette. i have something to ask because it's bothering a friend. her 7yr old twin sons ran into the master bedroom when their parents were having sex without knocking. actually, they saw how their mum was giving dad a bj. though they left when dad shouted at them, their parents are disturbed and doesnt know how to go about it with the kids.how to advise or explain things to the curious kids'

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Nigerian-Papalette/312263085651212?ref=bookmarks

Its time for the parents to start sex education. Call de son that saw his parent doing "pump action" and in a gentle manner ask him all what he knows about sex. What ever he tells you, please don't freak out because what you want to do is to extract de sex information he has, format his mind and input new sex information that's TRUE. If you don't do this now, he will try it out one day. Then call the other twin(hopefully a male. if not,do it separately) to join his twin and ask him if his twin told him anything? Then ask what he knows about sex too and do the same therapy on him too.

1 Like

Re: Their Children Saw Them Having Sex- Should They Be Bothered? by ITbomb(m): 7:38am On Feb 11, 2015
izzieman:
1. First, call them into a room (one at a time) and ask each what they saw. It could be that they did not see everything.

2. If their description is different, supposing kid A. says Mommy had her mouth on Daddy's weenie, and B says Mommy was holding Daddy's Shlong in her hand, go with B and explain to them that Mommy was helping Daddy shave it.

3. If they both say it was the thing in the mouth, tell them it is not what they saw, when mommy shaves Daddy, it hurts sometimes and since she did not bring any shaving cream she was spitting on it so that Daddy does not hurt.
Of all the explanation, I believe this shaving story is the best cos for one they would not be able to imitate it as they don't have pubic hairs
Re: Their Children Saw Them Having Sex- Should They Be Bothered? by Albishir: 7:42am On Feb 11, 2015
To me, seven years old chiId deserves some explanation where necessary
Re: Their Children Saw Them Having Sex- Should They Be Bothered? by Erico24(m): 7:43am On Feb 11, 2015
Hit like if you av watchd dis movie
Re: Their Children Saw Them Having Sex- Should They Be Bothered? by Chigold101(m): 7:46am On Feb 11, 2015
Sweetmarriage:

You know, one of the reasons i bring issues to nairaland is because i want the senders to see more better responses.
the hardest but the best thing to do is to call the children and tell them what they were doing. The should tell their children that they were having sex and if they are christians they should tell the children that that is what GOD ordained for adults who are married to do.

I hard a story of about 5years old girl who asked the dad what he was doing to her mum that made her to be making somekind of noise at night. The man wanted to be systematic with his answer but the woman told her daughter that they were having sex... To their suprise the little girl said “i know, i thought you would lie.“
There is sex education for every age including for a month old. This is a great opportunity for this man & wife to give their children sex education. Seven years is very much matured to be taught what sex is all about.

Bashing time: WHAT A CARELESS PEOPLE...
i am a parent and i have a year and 2months old daughter with me. No matter how much i need sex, my wife and i had made it a point of duty never to allow her to be in our room when we want to make love, even if she is sleeping. She must be taken to her room. The parents whose children met in a very funny situation was too careless. If they dont handle it with maturity it might ruin their children‘s sex life cos it is a form of abuse. The picture will stay for alife time in the memory of those children.

Please tell them to call their children and be very open to them... Tell them all about sex for a seven years...

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Hear What A Mother Told Her Daughter On Her Wedding Day / Rats: How Do I Get Rid Of These Rats! / 'Frustrated' Lastborn Tired Of Housework Writes Warning Letter To Family Members

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.