Stats: 3,150,585 members, 7,809,115 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:44 PM

Election Shift: Why PDP Will Be Disappointed - My View. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Election Shift: Why PDP Will Be Disappointed - My View. (613 Views)

NEDG Cancels Presidential Debate Over Election Shift Saga / APC Reacts To Election Shift, Says It's “Highly Provocative” / 2015 Election Shift May Return Military Rule - Ex-Generals (2) (3) (4)

Election Shift: Why PDP Will Be Disappointed - My View. by lordmassac(m): 12:53pm On Feb 10, 2015
I strongly believe that the PDP chiefs, and planners will be highly dissapointed that the APC/GMB chose (deliberately or indelibrately) to let the sleeping dog lie.
If my calculation is anything to be considered, violence is what the FG, PDP and the security agencies were expecting to accompany the shifting of the general election till march.
Resulting to violence/protest could have put the APC & GMB in a very terrible position; which tactically, is what the FG/PDP is hoping for. But, instead, the APC's IN-ACTION make it clear that the PDP had been beaten to this particular game... Thereby rendering the postponement tactics void and useless (@least for now).
This may further frustrate and force the PDP to go back to the drawing board in a bid to discredit GMB/APC to their own advantage.
Though, APC looks to be on track, they should not forget that there are many tricks in the bag (power) of incumbency. The more reason why its going to be a long 6weeks for them. Hoping to win each games that is brought to their door step.

Till then... Me just dey here dey observe as the game continues. He be like season film.

Re: Election Shift: Why PDP Will Be Disappointed - My View. by Johnpaul2k2(m): 12:56pm On Feb 10, 2015
[size=14pt]SHUTT UP[/size]
Re: Election Shift: Why PDP Will Be Disappointed - My View. by madridguy(m): 1:52pm On Feb 10, 2015
Johnpaul2k2:

the truth they pepper you for body or what ? I believe the OP has every right to his opinion. We don't need to fight ourselves. GMB/GEJ we are all Nigerian.
Re: Election Shift: Why PDP Will Be Disappointed - My View. by lordmassac(m): 9:57pm On Feb 10, 2015
Johnpaul2k2:

Oga, why your body dey hot na.
Re: Election Shift: Why PDP Will Be Disappointed - My View. by Nobody: 1:01pm On May 18, 2019
Such nice.

Lupita Nyong’o Shares Photo Showing Striking Resemblance Between Her & Mom / GEJ Say He Is Ready To Go If He Looses, Can GMB Says That Also? / Corruption Is 2 Unmarried People Sleeping Together - GEJ

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9