Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,542 members, 7,808,996 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:46 PM

My French Teacher Told Me I Was The Most Unlikely To Succeed - Davido - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / My French Teacher Told Me I Was The Most Unlikely To Succeed - Davido (24286 Views)

Adunoluwa Farombi, Moji Olaiya’s Daughter: "What My Mother Told Me Day She Died" / I Shed My Heavy Weight because My Nephew Told Me I Might Die – Lepacious Bose / Davido: High School French Teacher Told Me I Was The Most Unlikely To Succeed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

My French Teacher Told Me I Was The Most Unlikely To Succeed - Davido by itsdumebi(m): 1:14pm On Feb 10, 2015
The music star posted a shocking message today on Ig stating that a teacher of his in high school said he was the most unlikely to suceed with a picture with two of his cars visible behind him.

He captioned the picture, ‘My French teacher in high school told me me I was the MOST UNLIKELY TO SUCCEED. JOKES ON HER!!’
http://itsdumebi.com/davidos-shocking-confession/

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My French Teacher Told Me I Was The Most Unlikely To Succeed - Davido by yomskin(m): 1:18pm On Feb 10, 2015
Pix or I don't bilif

1 Like

Re: My French Teacher Told Me I Was The Most Unlikely To Succeed - Davido by poise20(m): 1:21pm On Feb 10, 2015
pics?

Front page again...This is getting hackneying :/
Re: My French Teacher Told Me I Was The Most Unlikely To Succeed - Davido by chijoy7(f): 1:33pm On Feb 10, 2015
yomskin:
Pix or I don't bilif
of the teacher telling him?

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: My French Teacher Told Me I Was The Most Unlikely To Succeed - Davido by tobillionaire(m): 1:36pm On Feb 10, 2015
Buh his dad z rich, d chance of him succeding z h!gh

49 Likes

Re: My French Teacher Told Me I Was The Most Unlikely To Succeed - Davido by SirVictory: 1:38pm On Feb 10, 2015
And now he has succeeded

2 Likes

Re: My French Teacher Told Me I Was The Most Unlikely To Succeed - Davido by Nobody: 2:07pm On Feb 10, 2015
If I were u, I would try to see her by all means and say a very big thank you to her and even gve her unforgettable gift... It's because of her I made it by proving her wrong... Her conscience will den begin to judge her.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: My French Teacher Told Me I Was The Most Unlikely To Succeed - Davido by enoqueen: 2:38pm On Feb 10, 2015
does he/she know that u are shina Rambo's son.
Re: My French Teacher Told Me I Was The Most Unlikely To Succeed - Davido by Prodeegee(m): 6:52pm On Feb 10, 2015
Another fake story...

8 Likes

Re: My French Teacher Told Me I Was The Most Unlikely To Succeed - Davido by Nobody: 6:52pm On Feb 10, 2015
So indirectly davido is tryna tell the world he wasn't intelligent...

Itz allowed, cos everyone can't be intelligent in a class room.

16 Likes

Re: My French Teacher Told Me I Was The Most Unlikely To Succeed - Davido by iceberylin(m): 6:52pm On Feb 10, 2015
If only your dad was broke,cause you obviously have a low IQ.....

4 Likes

Re: My French Teacher Told Me I Was The Most Unlikely To Succeed - Davido by hotgunz(m): 6:52pm On Feb 10, 2015
Maybe he or she never knew ur father...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My French Teacher Told Me I Was The Most Unlikely To Succeed - Davido by OXCUBA: 6:53pm On Feb 10, 2015
MY PHYSICS TEACHER ONCE TOLD ME THAT TOO.
Re: My French Teacher Told Me I Was The Most Unlikely To Succeed - Davido by tiamiyukunle69(m): 6:53pm On Feb 10, 2015
No one knows tomorrow

1 Like

Re: My French Teacher Told Me I Was The Most Unlikely To Succeed - Davido by Nobody: 6:53pm On Feb 10, 2015
Didn't she know whom ur father is

2 Likes

Re: My French Teacher Told Me I Was The Most Unlikely To Succeed - Davido by superior1: 6:53pm On Feb 10, 2015
She would apologize the next time she sees you

1 Like

Re: My French Teacher Told Me I Was The Most Unlikely To Succeed - Davido by Nobody: 6:53pm On Feb 10, 2015
grin grin grin grin

Remembering all the teachers that told us shyt.
Many of us have moved on to bigger things while they are still teaching in the same Jakande school as they were 20 years ago. grin grin grin

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My French Teacher Told Me I Was The Most Unlikely To Succeed - Davido by gameboy727(m): 6:53pm On Feb 10, 2015
She thought you were a rich spoilt brat.

1 Like

Oversabi teachers.esp those language teachers

3 Likes

Re: My French Teacher Told Me I Was The Most Unlikely To Succeed - Davido by juniormusa(m): 6:53pm On Feb 10, 2015
Don't downgrade anyone you see cos you don't know what tmrw might be..
This life na turn by turn

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My French Teacher Told Me I Was The Most Unlikely To Succeed - Davido by adexsimply(m): 6:53pm On Feb 10, 2015
Lol...come on! Your dad is very rich.

1 Like

Re: My French Teacher Told Me I Was The Most Unlikely To Succeed - Davido by chinchong: 6:54pm On Feb 10, 2015
Re: My French Teacher Told Me I Was The Most Unlikely To Succeed - Davido by chichriso: 6:54pm On Feb 10, 2015
She wasnt your God/ creator
Re: My French Teacher Told Me I Was The Most Unlikely To Succeed - Davido by 4reigningqueen: 6:54pm On Feb 10, 2015
"some people are so poor that all they have is money"

emi ko ni mo so o!

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My French Teacher Told Me I Was The Most Unlikely To Succeed - Davido by AmakaDNB(f): 6:54pm On Feb 10, 2015
Go and buy her a bag of rice

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My French Teacher Told Me I Was The Most Unlikely To Succeed - Davido by hotgunz(m): 6:54pm On Feb 10, 2015
enoqueen:
does he/she know that u are shina Rambo's son.
shina Rambo son ki? grin na jet li son. Rambo na davido boi abeg
Re: My French Teacher Told Me I Was The Most Unlikely To Succeed - Davido by UrennaNkoli(f): 6:54pm On Feb 10, 2015
But now, let them know your status. God elevated you, be proud of urself.
Re: My French Teacher Told Me I Was The Most Unlikely To Succeed - Davido by whitecat2: 6:54pm On Feb 10, 2015
He's eating his word right now with Eko!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My French Teacher Told Me I Was The Most Unlikely To Succeed - Davido by Nobody: 6:54pm On Feb 10, 2015
Send your french teacher a few thousand dollars

Nkali

But I can't blame her tho, I'm sure you were acting like the irresponsible son of a billionaire, as arrogant as you used to be when you just hit the industry with 'dami duro'

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My French Teacher Told Me I Was The Most Unlikely To Succeed - Davido by siraj1402(m): 6:54pm On Feb 10, 2015
So is he now telling us that having many cars means been successful? The guy needs to be told the definition of success. angry

11 Likes

Re: My French Teacher Told Me I Was The Most Unlikely To Succeed - Davido by Nobody: 6:54pm On Feb 10, 2015
She looked at you through the eyes of French language smiley

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Tonto Dikeh Cries Over Death Of Her Loved One / Halima Abubakar Slays In Football Kit / Toke Makinwa Reacts To Maje Ayida's Lawsuit: The Lord Will Fight For Me'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.