Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,460 members, 7,808,640 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:39 PM

Why Do Girlfriends Always Ask "where Are You?" When They Call You - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Girlfriends Always Ask "where Are You?" When They Call You (1775 Views)

My Girlfriends Always Tells Me I'm Not Serious.. What Does She Mean? / My Brothers Wife ALWAYS Ask Me To Unzip Her Dress. Is This Appropriate? / Why Are My Girlfriends Always Older Than Me??? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Girlfriends Always Ask "where Are You?" When They Call You by bigboyslim(m): 8:02pm On Jan 02, 2009
It is so friggen annoying.
Re: Why Do Girlfriends Always Ask "where Are You?" When They Call You by Nobody: 8:07pm On Jan 02, 2009
really!
Re: Why Do Girlfriends Always Ask "where Are You?" When They Call You by bigboyslim(m): 8:12pm On Jan 02, 2009
*Toyinrayo:

really!

are you asking me? i bet you are guilty of the crime too
Re: Why Do Girlfriends Always Ask "where Are You?" When They Call You by SisiJinx: 8:14pm On Jan 02, 2009
Because if they don't the guys will say they don't care.

Lmao! Men can be whiners I tells ya!

Hehehehehe cheesy
Re: Why Do Girlfriends Always Ask "where Are You?" When They Call You by spikedcylinder: 8:16pm On Jan 02, 2009
Last time I checked, boyfriends ask too.

Tsk. undecided undecided
Re: Why Do Girlfriends Always Ask "where Are You?" When They Call You by bigboyslim(m): 8:19pm On Jan 02, 2009
I mean its okay to ask sometimes. but in a situation where that is the opening line of every phone conversation. that just turns me red.
Re: Why Do Girlfriends Always Ask "where Are You?" When They Call You by SisiJinx: 8:21pm On Jan 02, 2009
bigboyslim:

She is agreeing with you that it's annoying. . . silly!

Part of what we are saying about them guys not knowing if they are coming or going.

You agree with them, wahala,

You don't agree with them. . . they want to know if it's okay to beat you just correct you.
Re: Why Do Girlfriends Always Ask "where Are You?" When They Call You by bronxdog: 8:23pm On Jan 02, 2009
because they want to know where you are- dull head!
Re: Why Do Girlfriends Always Ask "where Are You?" When They Call You by chamotex(m): 8:24pm On Jan 02, 2009
spikedcylinder:

Tsk. undecided undecided

Jill, everytime you call me, you ask the same question . . . why??
Re: Why Do Girlfriends Always Ask "where Are You?" When They Call You by SisiJinx: 8:26pm On Jan 02, 2009
spikedcylinder:

Tsk. undecided undecided

Happy New Year, Maami!! How the go dey go?  grin

Are you minding them. . . I guess it's okay for them to call and ask questions,

Seeing as they is the shepherds and we is the sheep.
Re: Why Do Girlfriends Always Ask "where Are You?" When They Call You by spikedcylinder: 8:51pm On Jan 02, 2009
chamotex:

Jill, everytime you call me, you ask the same question . . . why??

Jack, I ask because I know everytime I call, some girl with three breasts and a hunch back is feeding you milk. tongue grin

Sisi Jinx:

Happy New Year, Maami!! How the go dey go?  grin

Are you minding them. . . I guess it's okay for them to call and ask questions,

Seeing as they is the shepherds and we is the sheep.

Hey sweets, Happy New Year to you too o. We dey manage, me and papa bomboy. grin
I see your hand writing on the walls. . . grin
Re: Why Do Girlfriends Always Ask "where Are You?" When They Call You by bigboyslim(m): 8:53pm On Jan 02, 2009
spikedcylinder:

Jack, I ask because I know everytime I call, some girl with three breasts and a hunch back is feeding you milk. tongue grin

ewwwwwwwww. What bizzare imagination you have
Re: Why Do Girlfriends Always Ask "where Are You?" When They Call You by Nobody: 8:57pm On Jan 02, 2009
bigboyslim:

Really! undecided
Re: Why Do Girlfriends Always Ask "where Are You?" When They Call You by chamotex(m): 8:58pm On Jan 02, 2009
spikedcylinder:

Awww, thanks for looking out. That's why I loff u kiss

oya let's go roll down the mountain cheesy
Re: Why Do Girlfriends Always Ask "where Are You?" When They Call You by spikedcylinder: 8:59pm On Jan 02, 2009
chamotex:

Awww, thanks for looking out. That's why I loff u kiss

oya let's go roll down the mountain cheesy

No show. I'm dumping you for the non celibate/4 balled guy down the street. Ouch. tongue
Re: Why Do Girlfriends Always Ask "where Are You?" When They Call You by scottN(m): 9:02pm On Jan 02, 2009
It's just a way of constant reassurance that d dog is still on a leash and not straying ! Can't blame, I think boys do likewise at times.
Re: Why Do Girlfriends Always Ask "where Are You?" When They Call You by chamotex(m): 9:09pm On Jan 02, 2009
spikedcylinder:

No show. I'm dumping you for the non celibate/4 balled guy down the street. Ouch. tongue

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Why Do Girlfriends Always Ask "where Are You?" When They Call You by bigboyslim(m): 9:12pm On Jan 02, 2009
spikedcylinder:

Chamo I think its about time u renounced your celibacy vows. You are missing a lot of action
Re: Why Do Girlfriends Always Ask "where Are You?" When They Call You by chamotex(m): 9:21pm On Jan 02, 2009
bigboyslim:

Chamo I think its about time u renounced your celibacy vows. You are missing a lot of action

No I wont quit . . . . . . . . . . I know what she wants cheesy
Re: Why Do Girlfriends Always Ask "where Are You?" When They Call You by chamotex(m): 9:22pm On Jan 02, 2009
spikedcylinder:

Kilagbe Kileju . . . Kilode? grin
Re: Why Do Girlfriends Always Ask "where Are You?" When They Call You by sillyboy(m): 9:25pm On Jan 02, 2009
@ Topic

Guess they just wannna be sure their boy is with no Sukura, Moria or Tawa.

Boys do the same too just to make sure the girls are not with brother Luku, Monsuru or Ojo. . . . lol
Re: Why Do Girlfriends Always Ask "where Are You?" When They Call You by MissyB1(m): 11:45pm On Jan 02, 2009
Sometimes . . . It's just for asking sake and nuffin more!
Re: Why Do Girlfriends Always Ask "where Are You?" When They Call You by tope2000(f): 12:07am On Jan 03, 2009
I think men ask that alot as well sad
Re: Why Do Girlfriends Always Ask "where Are You?" When They Call You by Nobody: 12:09am On Jan 03, 2009
tope2000:

I think men ask that alot as well sad
abi o!

not even hello first, it will be 'where are you!?' sad

not all guys of course smiley
Re: Why Do Girlfriends Always Ask "where Are You?" When They Call You by tope2000(f): 12:11am On Jan 03, 2009
ibkaye:

abi o!

not even hello first, it will be 'where are you!?' sad

not all guys of course smiley

Tell me abt it, when us girl do ask atleast we ask with style tongue cheesy
Re: Why Do Girlfriends Always Ask "where Are You?" When They Call You by Nobody: 12:12am On Jan 03, 2009
tope2000:

Tell me about it, when us girl do ask atleast we ask with style tongue cheesy
you know the ways jare cool
Re: Why Do Girlfriends Always Ask "where Are You?" When They Call You by H2O2: 12:13am On Jan 03, 2009
just lie.

in my room thinking bout you
Re: Why Do Girlfriends Always Ask "where Are You?" When They Call You by tope2000(f): 12:15am On Jan 03, 2009
H2O2:

just lie.

in my room thinking bout you

Wetin u dey talk abt tongue cheesy
Re: Why Do Girlfriends Always Ask "where Are You?" When They Call You by busybein: 12:18am On Jan 03, 2009
as if men don't ask too,and if u tell them u r wt a friend,it wont end there,they will ask u of d gender undecided

guy:hello honey,u cool?

girl:yea babes,u?

guy:[/b]I'm cool,so wats up?

[b]girl
:nothing much,just chilling

guy:wow,it will be so boring for u,u home?

girl:naaa,I'm wt a friend,just excused myself to answer ur call

guy:which friend is that one?

girl:oh my very good and close friend

guy
:boy or girl?
Re: Why Do Girlfriends Always Ask "where Are You?" When They Call You by Nobody: 12:20am On Jan 03, 2009
busybein:

as if men don't ask too,and if u tell them u r wt a friend,it wont end there,they will ask u of d gender undecided

[b]girl

girl:oh my very good and close friends

guy

Gbam!
Re: Why Do Girlfriends Always Ask "where Are You?" When They Call You by chamotex(m): 12:21am On Jan 03, 2009
busybein:

[b]girl

girl:oh my very good and close friend

guy

Danke Where are You??  I mean Where have u been?? cheesy
Re: Why Do Girlfriends Always Ask "where Are You?" When They Call You by Nobody: 12:22am On Jan 03, 2009
@topic
It's not a crime to ask. . . .

Just don't freak out if he tells you he's with his ex.

(1) (2) (Reply)

At What Point Do You Enough Is Enough / The 30's Syndrome / Ever Meet A Virgin?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.