Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,164 members, 7,780,168 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 10:26 AM

PerfectCV Service - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / PerfectCV Service (18408 Views)

Tucher Consult Limited / Hebto Consult Recruiting For Oil And Gas Company.... / Job Vacancy As Travel Marketing Officer At Genuine Visa Consult (GVC) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

PerfectCV Service by living2013(m): 2:08pm On Feb 10, 2015
UPDATED

This is 2023 and this service is still available

A well written and an appealing CV provides an outstanding opportunity to make a good first impression on a potential employer and boost your chance of securing an interview. It's worth spending adequate effort on the content and presentation.

To get your desired job faster, your CV must be tailored specifically to the job you are applying for. All the relevant skills, experience and qualifications should be highlighted/articulated constructively with good spellings and grammar; and format accurately.

importance of experience CV writer

While writing CV, many people struggle with a variety of problems like poor grammar, incorrect spelling, and inability to identify their key strengths, experience/achievements and any other important information that will make an outstanding impression. This is where the need of a professional writer comes to play.

Through an in-depth consultation, a professional CV writer can help to identify the key achievements, skills and all necessary information for a particular position; scrap irrelevant details/information and bring on what makes the individual to stand out.

CV Writing Service

I offer a professional CV writing service that deliver job winning result in any field. With the help of a well crafted CV which I will tailor specifically to the position you are applying for, you will stand a great chance of securing interviews for your dream job.

ABOUT ME
I’m Mr. Chuks, a CV writer and founder of PerfectCV(2011). I am a very skillful and well trained writer and have written bespoke CVs that enabled my clients to secure interview for their dreamed jobs in many fields. In 2014, I created this topic, www.nairaland.com/1812913/job-winning-cv , where I explained the best format for a standard CV.

I work with a team of other professionals that creates a well articulated and standard CV that have the potential of grabbing the attention of any employer or recruiter within 30 seconds. The benefit of our CV service is that we know what to include, what not to include and how to structure it accurately. We know how to make your CV to stand out and give you the best possible chance of securing your desired job.

Customer’s satisfaction is always our priority. If for any reason, you are not satisfied with our service, we will revise it until you are 100% satisfied.

Re: PerfectCV Service by living2013(m): 2:14pm On Feb 10, 2015
Faced with a stack of hundreds of CVs to whistle down to a shortlist, a recruiter will spend no more than 30 seconds initially looking at each CV. So the use of a well articulated CV that can attract the attention of any recruiter/employer can never be over-emphasized.
Re: PerfectCV Service by living2013(m): 11:49am On Feb 21, 2015
Cost updated 2023

The cost of this service have been reduced to N3500 for B.Sc, HND
holders. Other higher qualifications like MSc etc starts from N5000. If you can afford the price, take advantage of this service and get your CV improved instantly.

Cover letter is N2500
Re: PerfectCV Service by living2013(m): 11:24am On Feb 28, 2015
Those that sent me emails last night for cv should check their inbox for my feedback.

Thanks
Re: PerfectCV Service by sonssyo: 3:25pm On Feb 28, 2015
living2013:
About Me
I’m Mr. Chukwu Inoocent, a professional CV writer and founder of
PerfectCV(2011). I am a skillful and well trained writer and have
written bespoke CVs that enabled my clients to secure their dreamed jobs
in many fields.

I work with a team of other professionals that creates a well
articulated and professional CV that have the potential of grabbing the
attention of an employer or recruiter within 30 seconds.

Customer’s satisfaction is always our priority. If for any reason, you
are not satisfied with our service, we will revise it until you are 100%
satisfied.

Cost
The cost of this service starts from N2500 (B.Sc) upward, but for the
sake of helping some of our members here who may find it difficult to
afford the price, I have reduced the cost to N1500 for B.Sc, HND
holders. Other higher qualifications like MSc etc start from N2000.

na waaoh.bros for cv review alone.its well ooo

1 Like

Re: PerfectCV Service by living2013(m): 10:41am On Mar 06, 2015
sonssyo:

na waaoh.bros for cv review alone.its well ooo

It's well dear.

Note, writing of CV is not free, I spend money and time in order to
provide my clients with quality CV. Google the cost of writing CV and
you will be able to see the amount other writers charge for their
service. I personally reduced the cost of my service to N1,500 in order
to assist some of us here that may not afford it at a higher cost. When I
created this topic, https://www.nairaland.com/1812913/job-winning-cv last
year, a lot of people that requested for the service pleaded with me,
so after all the considerations, I then reduced the price to this
minimum amount.
Re: PerfectCV Service by obatec: 10:54am On Mar 13, 2015
Hi
I Just sent an email to you wit my current cv attached to it. I want to Apply for a job and l need a professional touch on my cv. Please, get back to me if you can handle it appropriately
Re: PerfectCV Service by living2013(m): 4:50pm On Mar 13, 2015
Re: PerfectCV Service by living2013(m): 4:53pm On Mar 13, 2015
[quote
author=obatec post=31575143]Hi
I Just sent an email to you wit my current cv attached to it. I want to
Apply for a job and l need a professional touch on my cv. Please, get
back to me if you can handle it appropriately [/quote]

you are @ the right place dear. I hv sent you a feedback. you are assured of getting a high quality cv
Re: PerfectCV Service by ednut1(m): 4:58pm On Mar 13, 2015
too much emphasis on CV. bt d reality is no employer cares about ur CV. op y nt write a nice cv nd use it to get a job in chevron

5 Likes

Re: PerfectCV Service by living2013(m): 12:03pm On Apr 10, 2015
Excellence is to do common thing in an uncommon way
Re: PerfectCV Service by Nobody: 6:26pm On Apr 12, 2015
Some peeps r complaining dat it's too expensive. Recently, i paid $50~#9,975 for my CV from Indian, i received it dis wk and i have no regret.
Re: PerfectCV Service by living2013(m): 7:30am On Apr 14, 2015
Eddyken:
Some peeps r complaining dat it's too expensive. Recently, i paid $50~#9,975 for my CV from Indian, i received it dis wk and i have no regret.
You made a very good step dear and you can never regret it. A well written CV especially from an experience writter is really helpful. I wish you the best of luck.
Re: PerfectCV Service by Nobody: 8:12am On Apr 14, 2015
living2013:
You made a very good step dear and you can never regret it. A well written CV especially from an experience writter is really helpful. I wish you the best of luck.
Tnx
Re: PerfectCV Service by living2013(m): 10:10am On Apr 19, 2015
PRESENTATION IS KEY: A successful cv is always presented carefully and clearly, and printed on a clean white paper. The layout should always be clean and well structured. Always give outstanding attention to CV hotspot (the upper middle area of the first page). This is where the eye of the recruiter will fall naturally, so you must ensure you include your most relevant and related information there.
Re: PerfectCV Service by living2013(m): 10:22pm On Apr 21, 2015
SIZE(2 pages of A4): A professional CV is always clear and coincise. There is no need for pages and pages of paper - keep it short and attractive. It's your opportunity to market you potentials/skills. Once everything is accepted, there is a better chance of job interview. Similarly, employers get dozens of CVs all the time, so it's unlikely they 'll read each one page to page. Most will judge a CV within sections, that means you have to stick to a maximum of two pages of A4.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: PerfectCV Service by living2013(m): 5:49pm On Apr 23, 2015
HOW TO ORDER FOR THE CV SERVICE: If you need to professionally upgrade your CV with our result-oriented CV service, you can contact me for payment details. I will send the bank account details to you. Once your payment is made, you will send your current cv to perfectcva2z@gmail.com or if you do not have a current CV, I will send a questionaire form to you which you will fill and send back to me. I will then write or re-write your CV and deliver it to you within two days.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: PerfectCV Service by Nobody: 9:58pm On Apr 23, 2015
Goodluck. As job no dey, this one don design hm hustle so as to chop unemployed graduates. It is well and creative. But I dnt need such services. I wil rather use d 1k5 and sow seed in d church.

1 Like

Re: PerfectCV Service by living2013(m): 8:06am On Apr 25, 2015
yungbeef:
Goodluck. As job no dey, this one don design hm hustle so as to chop unemployed graduates. It is well and creative. But I dnt need such services. I wil rather use d 1k5 and sow seed in d church.
Excellency comes by doing ordinary things in an extra ordinary way. You can't fold your hands and expect God to do miracle for you. You have your own role to play; do the right thing and then leave the rest for God. There are no enough jobs, so you have to utilise any job opportunity you have very well or else you will loose it to a better prepared candidate(take it or leave it). The problem with people like you is taking some certain things that can re-shape your destiny for granted. Getting an experienced CV writer does not mean you are un-intelligent or someone want to cart away with your hard earned money, no. The role of a CV writer is to help you to organise/present your CV in the best possible way that anybody or recruiter that read it will be convinced instantly to meet with you one-on-one. Google "CV writer" online and you will be able to see the web pages of many CV writers in UK, USA and many other developed countries and how much they charge for their services. You can't claim to be more intelligent/religious than those that pay for their services. Make haste while the sun shine bro. #BestOfLuck

1 Like

Re: PerfectCV Service by living2013(m): 5:58pm On May 08, 2015
EFFECT OF SPELLING ERRORS: writing sentences with different verb tenses or no verb at all, using nouns and verbs which do not agree, leaving out apostrophes, or putting them in when they are not needed, puntuating quotes incorrectly, forgetting commas or using too many: all of these are costly mistakes common in some people's writing. But spelling errors tend to be a less problem. A good habit is to re-read your resume whenever you are applying. Fresh eyes can detect mistakes previously overlooked.
Re: PerfectCV Service by living2013(m): 6:30pm On May 09, 2015
NO SCAM: I have recieved several calls from people enquiring about the genuineness of this service, but many of them that I have assisted to write their CV so far have actually confirmed, it is real. I delivers as promised. You don't need to entertain any fear of been scammed. This service is genuine and of high quality. I can't do anything that will affect this thread or my service negatively. You are free to register your displeasure here if I didn't deliver as promised. Be guided accordingly. This service is backed with a friendly phone call conversation, feel at home while contacting me. I'm determined to assist you to create a high quality CV that will enable you to secure a job interview. #BestOfLuck
Re: PerfectCV Service by bodeoni: 7:22pm On May 09, 2015
Quite interesting. OP, I have an issue with your topic. I don't think there is anything as a 'Job winning CV', at least most of the time. The basic thing a CV does is to get one an interview, at least most of the time. Learnt a few things here tho. Cheers
Re: PerfectCV Service by living2013(m): 7:02pm On May 10, 2015
Oh yes, the work of a CV is to secure an interview for the applicant. I have emphasized on this right from the beginning of this thread. I captioned this thread, ''Job Winning CV'', because of the testimonials from some of my clients that secured their dream jobs with the CVs that I wrote for them. Infact, one of them said, it's just the CV that helped him. When he went for the interview, out of the 15 candidates that were invited, he was the second person on the list, and it was like they have gotten what they wanted from his CV. They only asked him few questions of which he answered and at the end, he got the job. The guy was really excited when he was narrating his experience to me. That's the power of a professionally written CV. A CV can only get you an interview, but when it's impressive enough a recruiter/employer may be desperate of meeting with you and it might take a little effort for you to convince him/her and win the job.

1 Like

Re: PerfectCV Service by living2013(m): 6:23pm On May 12, 2015
Email: perfectcva2z@gmail.com .GSM No: 08063095457
Re: PerfectCV Service by living2013(m): 6:15pm On May 13, 2015
Applying with a professional CV is a brilliant way of securying a potential job interview. It's also great for making your skills have a perfect fit with your work experience. If you are going to make your CV work for you, you will need to present each content in the best possible way. The goodnews is that at ''perfectCV'', we take your care pretty serious; which is why we have this handy section packed full of everything that you need to make you CV standout.

1 Like

Re: PerfectCV Service by living2013(m): 8:58pm On May 15, 2015
Don't be afraid to give your best to what seemingly are small. Everytime you conquer one it makes you that much stronger. If you do the little jobs well, the big ones will then tend to take care of themselves.
Re: PerfectCV Service by living2013(m): 5:23pm On May 22, 2015
For any potential job position advertised, an average employer can recieve between 100-300 CVs. This will be narrowed down to around 20-30 Cvs and from this selection, between 5-15 applicants will be invited for an interview. This shows the great importance attached to your CV. So, your target should be to create CV that does not get discarded at the initial glance stage, then passes the review stage and lands you an interview. If you are not receiving enough interview, this means that your CV needs to be rewritten. You should ensure that your skills and experience are presented in the right way to catch the employer's attention. Only when you start landing interviews for your desired jobs that you will know that you have written a successful CV. #BestOfLuck
Re: PerfectCV Service by living2013(m): 12:01pm On May 24, 2015
Happy sunday fellow nairalanders and welcome to the week of change. By the special grace of God, our expections shall never be cut of this week in Jesus Name.

1 Like

Re: PerfectCV Service by living2013(m): 4:57pm On Jun 01, 2015
Happy new month friends. We are really fortunate to see this month and it's worthy to acknowledge the goodness of God in our lives. Things might or might not have worked well in accordance to your expections so far, but being alive today is a manifestation of hope for tomorrow. I really want to use this opportunity to appreciate all the followers of this thread and more especially those that have benefited from my service here, may God in his infinite goodness grant you all the grace to achieve your heart desires in Jesus name, Amen. As you look forward to secure your dream job, don't give up. A patient dog eat the fattest bone. All you need is persistence and do all you can to avoid idleness. Utilise properly any opportunity that comes your way. And always commune with God in prayers, he will definitely see you through. #RemainBlessed.
Re: PerfectCV Service by living2013(m): 7:49pm On Jun 07, 2015
Your ability to earn invitation for an interview can only be achieved with the help of your CV. Improving CV is the key. If you need help, feel free to contact us.
Re: PerfectCV Service by living2013(m): 6:24pm On Jun 19, 2015

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

4 Great Places To Look For A Job / Mckinsey Recruitment / Tips For Passing The 2009 Standard Chartered Bank Test.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.