Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,907 members, 7,802,951 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 04:54 AM

PerfectCV Service - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / PerfectCV Service (18476 Views)

Tucher Consult Limited / Hebto Consult Recruiting For Oil And Gas Company.... / Job Vacancy As Travel Marketing Officer At Genuine Visa Consult (GVC) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PerfectCV Service by living2013(m): 11:17pm On Jun 23, 2015
Cover letter is also available: we will provide you with a constructive cover letter that will not only support your CV but will market your value tremendously and thereby persuade the prospective employer to invite for interview.
Re: PerfectCV Service by living2013(m): 8:39pm On Jun 26, 2015
THE BASICS:- Though there is no specific format to write a CV, there are however some common sections that are inevitable and must be given exceptional attention. The sections include; contact information, relevant skills, work experiences, education and qualification, achievements.
Re: PerfectCV Service by living2013(m): 8:40am On Jun 28, 2015
Climbing to the top demands strength, whether it is to the top of Mount Everest or to the top of your career. Happy sunday!
Re: PerfectCV Service by tgmservice: 9:59am On Jun 28, 2015
I advice people not to pay anybody to write a CV for them if the OP is as good as he says why not write a perfect CV and get a job in a multinational company rather than looking for 1500. The truth is that most compainies don't make use of CV and more the era of CV is coming to an end. Must organizations make use of online forms to capture appliicants data and once u meet the minimum reqiurement u will be invited 4 the first phase of the recruitment process.
Re: PerfectCV Service by ednut1(m): 10:08am On Jun 28, 2015
tgmservice:
I advice people not to pay anybody to write a CV for them if the OP is as good as he says why not write a perfect CV and get a job in a multinational company rather than looking for 1500. The truth is that most compainies don't make use of CV and more the era of CV is coming to an end. Must organizations make use of online forms to capture appliicants data and once u meet the minimum reqiurement u will be invited 4 the first phase of the recruitment process.
please tell them. only a mumu wud pay for dis crap. no one wud gv u a job if u spent 100k on a cv. and u do not fit in wit wat dey are looking out for. jobseekers are jst being taken advantage of. smh
Re: PerfectCV Service by obatec: 9:29am On Jul 13, 2015
living2013:

you are @ the right place dear. I hv sent you a feedback. you are assured of getting a high quality cv
Thanks bro, your service has really helped me. More strength to your elbows.
Re: PerfectCV Service by living2013(m): 6:53am On Jul 16, 2015
obatec:
Thanks bro, your service has really helped me. More strength to your elbows.
Best of luck dear
Re: PerfectCV Service by living2013(m): 5:54pm On Sep 10, 2015
You can now request for a sample here
Re: PerfectCV Service by Flakeson(f): 6:12pm On Sep 10, 2015
Thanx for sending me a cv sample. GOD bless you.
Re: PerfectCV Service by living2013(m): 8:19pm On Sep 15, 2015
Flakeson:

Best of Luck dear
Re: PerfectCV Service by LordTrezy(m): 12:17am On Sep 16, 2015
Flakeson:
kindly send a CV sample to richardbanks949@gmail.com

Thanks
Re: PerfectCV Service by living2013(m): 5:58am On Sep 16, 2015
LordTrezy:

kindly send a CV sample to richardbanks949@gmail.com

Thanks

Sent
Re: PerfectCV Service by Nakib(m): 6:17am On Sep 16, 2015
Kindly drop me a sample Resume/cover letter. Abdullateefalagbo@yahoo.co.uk
Re: PerfectCV Service by Shinelle(f): 6:18am On Sep 16, 2015
kindly send a sample to Shinelle01@gmail.com OP

1 Like

Re: PerfectCV Service by LordTrezy(m): 6:59am On Sep 16, 2015
living2013:

Sent
Got it. Thank you so much, I really appreciate.
Re: PerfectCV Service by Kossyne(m): 8:38am On Sep 16, 2015
living2013:

Sent

Pls forward a sample of a cv and cover letter for entry level accounting/audit job to kossynerule@yahoo.com Thanks
Re: PerfectCV Service by living2013(m): 5:28am On Sep 17, 2015
Kossyne:

Pls forward a sample of a cv and cover letter for entry level accounting/audit job to kossynerule@yahoo.com Thanks

Sent
Re: PerfectCV Service by living2013(m): 5:28am On Sep 17, 2015
Shinelle:
kindly send a sample to Shinelle01@gmail.com OP
sent
Re: PerfectCV Service by living2013(m): 5:30am On Sep 17, 2015
Nakib:
Kindly drop me a sample Resume/cover letter. Abdullateefalagbo@yahoo.co.uk
CV sample delivered
Re: PerfectCV Service by Everyday4(m): 1:39am On Sep 19, 2015
Kindly send to cinnocent24@yahoo.com
Re: PerfectCV Service by ladyJ22(f): 10:18am On Sep 19, 2015
living2013:
You can now request for a sample here

kindly help me wth d sample CV. agba.judith@gmail.com. thanks n God bless
Re: PerfectCV Service by living2013(m): 9:15pm On Sep 19, 2015
ladyJ22:

kindly help me wth d sample CV. agba.judith@gmail.com. thanks n God bless

Sent.

Others should check their emails too
Re: PerfectCV Service by butanep(m): 11:29pm On Sep 19, 2015
Nairaland n CV matter...

How will someone write my Cv when only me know about my strength, weaknesses, experiences and core value...

We shouldn't be lazy. There are thousands of Good CV format online. Composing Cv yourself helps a lot...
Re: PerfectCV Service by Nobody: 11:43pm On Sep 19, 2015
could you kindly send me a good sample at engrkenny08@gmail.com

Thanks in advance.
Re: PerfectCV Service by Whumzhie(f): 5:26am On Sep 20, 2015
Thanks for your help God bless you
Re: PerfectCV Service by Whumzhie(f): 4:59am On Sep 21, 2015
good
Re: PerfectCV Service by Nobody: 6:22am On Sep 21, 2015
Pls send to ayoakin33@gmail.com, worked in 2 banks as relationship officer and bus dev
Re: PerfectCV Service by Eddodoh(m): 6:10pm On Sep 21, 2015
How do I handle employment gap if I include only job experience relevant to the position I am applying assuming I got the experience 4 years ago while I have a different job now?
Re: PerfectCV Service by living2013(m): 2:18pm On Sep 22, 2015
Eddodoh:
How do I handle employment gap if I include only job experience relevant to the position I am applying assuming I got the experience 4 years ago while I have a different job now?

This is why there is no particular method of writing a CV. Making a CV impressive is a product of the writer's ability to articulate his/her qualifications accurately. In this your case, what you need to do is to include the place you worked in the past 4 years as the last in your employment history and explain your roles vividly.

Secondly, you will use your present work place as the first in your work history. There, you have to chip in some of your previous and relevant experience as job responsibities provided you will be able to defend them. The role of the CV is to secure an interview for you.

One of my clients that I helped to write his cv had a similar case, but after helping him to write the CV using my description above he was able to win interviews.
Re: PerfectCV Service by Deehvahrzz(f): 7:08pm On Sep 23, 2015
Op, how do I get in touch with you for a well written cv. I am a fresh graduate and despite all sample and guidelines, I still have not been able to put together one that seem satisfactory to me.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Sokoto State University Massive Job Recruitment - 95 Positions / DDB Lagos Graduate Internship / Nigeria Customs Recruitment Examination Centres 2019

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.