Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,261 members, 7,807,900 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 10:10 PM

PerfectCV Service - Jobs/Vacancies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / PerfectCV Service (18484 Views)

Tucher Consult Limited / Hebto Consult Recruiting For Oil And Gas Company.... / Job Vacancy As Travel Marketing Officer At Genuine Visa Consult (GVC) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PerfectCV Service by living2013(m): 8:19pm On Sep 23, 2015
Deehvahrzz:
Op, how do I get in touch with you for a well written cv. I am a fresh graduate and despite all sample and guidelines, I still have not been able to put together one that seem satisfactory to me.

You can contact me with perfectcva2z@gmail.com or call 08063095457
Re: PerfectCV Service by Eddodoh(m): 10:45pm On Sep 23, 2015
living2013:

This is why there is no particular method of writing a CV. Making a CV impressive is a product of the writer's ability to articulate his/her qualifications accurately. In this your case, what you need to do is to include the place you worked in the past 4 years as the last in your employment history and explain your roles vividly.

Secondly, you will use your present work place as the first in your work history. There, you have to chip in some of your previous and relevant experience as job responsibities provided you will be able to defend them. The role of the CV is to secure an interview for you.

One of my clients that I helped to write his cv had a similar case, but after helping him to write the CV using my description above he was able to win interviews.
Thanks
Re: PerfectCV Service by living2013(m): 3:47pm On Sep 30, 2015
Eddodoh:
Thanks
Best of Luck
Re: PerfectCV Service by HoseaAudu(m): 8:24am On Oct 08, 2015
Deehvahrzz:
Op, how do I get in touch with you for a well written cv. I am a fresh graduate and despite all sample and guidelines, I still have not been able to put together one that seem satisfactory to me.

You can send me your CV so that i can re-arrange your CV and include a Cover Page for you
Re: PerfectCV Service by Deehvahrzz(f): 9:10am On Oct 09, 2015
HoseaAudu:

You can send me your CV so that i can re-arrange your CV and include a Cover Page for you
Pls send me your email address.. Thank you.
Re: PerfectCV Service by yemici(f): 9:59am On Oct 09, 2015
[color=#006600][/color]HoseaAudu :
You can send me your CV so that i can re-arrange CV and include a Cover Page for you.

please kindly send a copy to me too. Oluwayemisi.aduloju@yahoo.com
Re: PerfectCV Service by HoseaAudu(m): 12:16pm On Oct 09, 2015
Re: PerfectCV Service by living2013(m): 7:05am On Oct 10, 2015
IMPORTANT NOTICE

Greetings to you fellow nairalanders/followers of this thread and those whom I have assisted in writing their CV. I really appreciate you all and pray that your expectations can never be cut off.

I wish to use this opportunity to warn against people like ''HoseaAudu'' that are spamming this thread to keep off.

I wonder why some people will like to be living in deceit. If you have the skill of writing professional CV, why not create your own thread and table your offer rather than looking for where you can hide to deceive people.

To all the followers of this group, please shine your eyes and never fall victim of any scammer here. Their simplest strategy is in claiming to offer you free service. Don't fall to such trick, nobody online is father christmas. Scammers always adopt the method of free service as the easiest means of getting your contacts before unveiling their evil motives.

My happiness so far is that all those that I have helped in writing their CV have confirmed that I keeps to my promise. I am committed to providing you with a high quality CV that can pass any ATS or screening to give you the best possible chance of securing interview
Re: PerfectCV Service by jendoslim(m): 7:54am On Oct 16, 2015
pls am a fresh graduate, I need a touch of professionalism in my CV, how can I get it across to u?
..thanks
Re: PerfectCV Service by mikkypel(m): 8:11am On Oct 16, 2015
This op has smoked kerosene... Why are you not working with buhari now with your CV.. CV is easy to write my guy.. All you need is patience and dedication.. So many stored formats in cafes.. So don't bring us rubbish here
Re: PerfectCV Service by Ndawe(f): 8:23am On Oct 16, 2015
living2013:
You can now request for a sample here

Kindly send a sample of CV and cover letter.
claryecko@yahoo.com

Thanks in advance
Re: PerfectCV Service by living2013(m): 2:01pm On Oct 16, 2015
jendoslim:
pls am a fresh graduate, I need a touch of professionalism in my CV, how can I get it across to u?
..thanks

You can contact me through this email; perfectcva2z@gmail.com or call 08063095457
Re: PerfectCV Service by living2013(m): 6:17pm On Oct 19, 2015
Ndawe:

Kindly send a sample of CV and cover letter.
claryecko@yahoo.com

Thanks in advance

CV sample sent
Re: PerfectCV Service by Dottune(m): 8:42am On Oct 22, 2015
living2013:

CV sample sent
Re: PerfectCV Service by living2013(m): 7:33pm On Oct 22, 2015
Dottune:
Good morning, please I also need a CV sample itsdottune@gmail.com , thanks and God Bless

Well delivered
Re: PerfectCV Service by Metasophia(f): 11:13pm On Oct 22, 2015
Pls I need a copy of a sample
too shesinluvv@yahoo.com. thanks
Re: PerfectCV Service by living2013(m): 9:45pm On Oct 27, 2015
Metasophia:
Pls I need a copy of a sample
too shesinluvv@yahoo.com. thanks
sent
Re: PerfectCV Service by living2013(m): 11:17am On Nov 01, 2015

May this month have a successful start
and a lot of great achievements in the
end!

Happy New Month

Re: PerfectCV Service by living2013(m): 9:05pm On Dec 06, 2015
Greetings to you all!

This is a further clarification on the nature of my cv service based on the enquiries I recieved via email from some applicants I have assisted in writing or transforming their CV.

The CVs am writing are ''Targeted'' and not ''Generalised CV''. A targeted cv is 80% more attractive and likely to secure interviews than a generalised CV. All the vital sections such as the skills, experience and achievement always have strong points based on the desired position.
Re: PerfectCV Service by living2013(m): 6:34pm On Jan 01, 2016
Happy New year.
I wish you all FAVOUR and PROSPERITY
Re: PerfectCV Service by Fhemmmy: 11:50pm On Jan 01, 2016
living2013:
Greetings to you all!

This is a further clarification on the nature of my cv service based on the enquiries I recieved via email from some applicants I have assisted in writing or transforming their CV.

The CVs am writing are ''Targeted'' and not ''Generalised CV''. A targeted cv is 80% more attractive and likely to secure interviews than a generalised CV. All the vital sections such as the skills, experience and achievement always have strong points based on the desired position.

Since your service is target CV, do you write a cover letter with the CV for them as well, and let's assume it takes 20 CV for an applicant to get a job, would you advice them to keep coming back and paying 2K Naira or you will just advice them after the first service on what to change to target another position.
BTW , , , I think this is great because, i have seem many resume (CV) and they are really bad, wont even secure a "Hi" from employers not to talk of interview.
Re: PerfectCV Service by living2013(m): 2:26pm On Jan 02, 2016
Fhemmmy:

Since your service is target CV, do you write a cover letter with the CV for them as well, and let's assume it takes 20 CV for an applicant to get a job, would you advice them to keep coming back and paying 2K Naira or you will just advice them after the first service on what to change to target another position.
BTW , , , I think this is great because, i have seem many resume (CV) and they are really bad, wont even secure a "Hi" from employers not to talk of interview.

Yes, am also writing a cover letter, the cost is one thousand naira(1000) only. The cover letter matches perfectly with the CV and thereby boast the applicant's chances of securing interviews.

The CV is always targeted or tailored to a specific job position. My guide/advice to my clients is that the CV can only be used to apply for the particular position it was meant. It can be used until the person gets his/her dream job. The only thing the person can do is to follow the format of the CV and update his/her relevant job experience/others when the need arises. Sequel to this, the person can always contact me for free guide on the CV provided it is on the particular position the CV was written. But in a case where the person is applying for a different Job position, there is a need for the client to order for a fresh service because the whole CV will be rewritten or restructured to suite the new position perfectly.

Finally, it's interesting to hear that you have seen some poorly written CVs. The point is that, its not everyone that is good in crafting a resume that can attract potential employers. Some people think that writing a CV is all about putting down their names, contacts, other personal information as well as listing their certificates, experiences, hobbies etc. It's more than that. Within my years of writing CV commercially, I have received a lot of CV from Clients that needs my assistance. In fact, if you look at some of the CVs you will know that a lot of people are missing their opportunities because of the bad nature of their resume. If I open my emails to you now, you will see some applicants who have over 95% qualification of all the requirement for the position they are applying for, but their CV disqualifies them automatically.

I always advice anyone who can afford the cost of my service to take the advantage and see how his/her CV can be improved. Or you can search online and see other professionals that can assist you. Am not boasting here that my service is the only one that can deliver, you can outsource from other places. What matters is that you get genuine person that can help and rewrite it accurately. My happiness is that majority of those I have assisted in writing their CVs always call back or send SMS to appreciate the service.

Best Regard
Re: PerfectCV Service by nasonaso: 10:40pm On Jan 02, 2016
Kossyne:

Pls forward a sample of a cv and cover letter for entry level accounting/audit job to kossynerule@yahoo.com Thanks

HI bro, hope u r good can u send me a sample cv n cover letter thanks my email is osaradavid@gmail.com
Re: PerfectCV Service by living2013(m): 6:10pm On Jan 03, 2016
nasonaso:

HI bro, hope u r good can u send me a sample cv n cover letter thanks my email is osaradavid@gmail.com

check your email for the sample
Re: PerfectCV Service by nasonaso: 6:48pm On Jan 03, 2016
living2013:

check your email for the sample

Thanks so much. I got it. I will need you to do a review of my cv n cover letter. I have your contact, I will need them within this week pls guide me about the payment options
Re: PerfectCV Service by living2013(m): 9:47pm On Jan 03, 2016
nasonaso:

Thanks so much. I got it. I will need you to do a review of my cv n cover letter. I have your contact, I will need them within this week pls guide me about the payment options

The payment details have been sent to your email.

Note, if you just need a review, the cost is N1000. But if you want me to rewrite or restructure the CV, the cost is N2000. For the cover letter, the cost is N1000.
Re: PerfectCV Service by temi4fash(m): 9:55pm On Jan 03, 2016
living2013:

The payment details have been sent to your email.

Note, if you just need a review, the cost is N1000. But if you want me to rewrite or restructure the CV, the cost is N2000. For the cover letter, the cost is N1000.

I don't understand.

When you say review what do mean... do you just diagnose or you diagnose and treat?
Re: PerfectCV Service by living2013(m): 10:41pm On Jan 03, 2016
temi4fash:

I don't understand.

When you say review what do mean... do you just diagnose or you diagnose and treat?

To review means that I will go through your CV and report to you my observations and as well direct you on what you can do to make it better. So for N1000, I won't be the one to rewrite it, you will do that by following the instructions I will give to you.

But for N2000, I will rewrite it accurately; ensure that all the sections are given efficient attention and will be targeted to the specific job position of your interest.
Re: PerfectCV Service by wizzy89(m): 12:19am On Jan 04, 2016
Kindly forward to me a sample of the CV.
wisdomonwusiri@yahoo.com
Re: PerfectCV Service by dsauce: 2:27pm On Jan 04, 2016
pls send a sample of ur work to me
saakande@gmail.com
Re: PerfectCV Service by pretty1214(f): 7:11pm On Jan 04, 2016
Thanks a lot
Re: PerfectCV Service by living2013(m): 8:37am On Jan 05, 2016
pretty1214:
Thanks a lot
welcome

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Recruitment/consultancy Firms In Nigeria. / Help, Should I Accept The Condition Of 3 Months Probation For A New Job Or Not? / La Casera Company Plc Fresh Job Recruitment (3 Positions)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.