Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,884 members, 7,802,854 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:27 PM

30 Soldiers Monitor Tinubu's Ikoyi Home - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 30 Soldiers Monitor Tinubu's Ikoyi Home (55844 Views)

Lagos PDP Lawmakers Who Decamped To APC Visit Tinubu In His Ikoyi Home (Photo) / Haulage Driver Reveals He Transported Saraki’s Range Rover from His Ikoyi Home / Boko Haram Attack In Niger Kills 30 Soldiers From Niger & 2 From Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 30 Soldiers Monitor Tinubu's Ikoyi Home by Medley(m): 5:04pm On Feb 10, 2015
Boss13:
Tinubu should go to court and get an injunction immediately. He should also sue the Military Council, Service Chiefs, Jonathan, PDP, The Presidency and The Federal Government for trespassing, freedom of movement, freedom of association and threat to life. Though the lawsuit might not be successful, continuous petition and subsequent appeals will create the required delays. However, the injunction will be highly respected and complied with.

This is totally abuse of power and no respect for the rule of law.
so you believed this tale. Its part of the strategy to make Goodluck look like a dictator,since thats all PDP has against GMB. Statements like this one should not be made without evidence. They should stop deceiving Nigerians.
Re: 30 Soldiers Monitor Tinubu's Ikoyi Home by Descartes: 5:04pm On Feb 10, 2015
Aigbofa:

Nigerians always laugh the last. I see Jonathan running away to exile after May 9th. Its too early to laugh.
Using state powers to harass citizens is something reserved for the most foolish leaders.
Nigeria's existence has exceeded its "elastic limit"; we are now at its "breaking point". USSR is a perfect example cool
Re: 30 Soldiers Monitor Tinubu's Ikoyi Home by iiichidodo: 5:04pm On Feb 10, 2015
Aigbofa:

Nigerians always laugh the last. I see Jonathan running away to exile after May 9th. Its too early to laugh.
Using state powers to harass citizens is something reserved for the most foolish leaders.
Shebi you said he is weak? Shebi you also said he is retarddeen? At a point you people dismissed his alleged cluelessnes as drunkeness commonly found amongst fishermen in Otuoke?? Now you're crying...Please sober up and lets watch who blinks first in this horribly one sided thieffnubu beatdown drama.
Re: 30 Soldiers Monitor Tinubu's Ikoyi Home by Olufemiolaolu(m): 5:05pm On Feb 10, 2015
bright8:
Who is Tinubu? Is he above constituted Nigerian Authority? If he has a case to answer he should be arrested. No sacred cows!
You have lost ur mind. which case?
Re: 30 Soldiers Monitor Tinubu's Ikoyi Home by Elan83(m): 5:05pm On Feb 10, 2015
He's one of doz in assasination list, dey most die 4 Nig,2b beta,, just a countdwn! Dat parztard is an epitome of coruption & wckedness! He must die!
Re: 30 Soldiers Monitor Tinubu's Ikoyi Home by frainc(m): 5:06pm On Feb 10, 2015
BabaO2:

That is a clueless action, it is barbaric to place soldiers that are not enough to defeat Bokoharam at taxpayer's door.
The clueless one (according to you haters) is now in action
You guys are still complaining
Una get skeleton for bag?
Re: 30 Soldiers Monitor Tinubu's Ikoyi Home by Ilekeh(f): 5:06pm On Feb 10, 2015
thunder74:
If this story is true, then we should commend the president, afterall, we all asked to fight corruption and terrorism and I dont see how he will fight the 2 monsters successfully without arresting and prosecuting Tinubu and others like him.
A lot will happen in Nigeria within these 6 weeks and more facts will be released for us to read and see, then many of us will see that our problems are from most of the people screaming change.

So GEJ and those that surround him are not corrupt?

Charity starts at home. GEJ fears strong opposition. He's a coward and will be running to Ivory Coast via Otuoke soon.

If war is what they really want to start, then I feel sorry for the "80%" igbos in Lagos supporting GEJ's move. An attack to SW is an attack on all.

3 Likes

Re: 30 Soldiers Monitor Tinubu's Ikoyi Home by todayboy: 5:07pm On Feb 10, 2015
BabaO2:

Poor brain as usual, someone that been cleared by efcc and icpc

lol
Re: 30 Soldiers Monitor Tinubu's Ikoyi Home by Olufemiolaolu(m): 5:08pm On Feb 10, 2015
Brightology2:
4 ur notice am compilling names of ppl here on NL.
Add my name dumbo.
Re: 30 Soldiers Monitor Tinubu's Ikoyi Home by Ilekeh(f): 5:09pm On Feb 10, 2015
iiichidodo:
Shebi you said he is weak? Shebi you also said he is retarddeen? At a point you people dismissed his alleged cluelessnes as drunkeness commonly found amongst fishermen in Otuoke?? Now you're crying...Please sober up and lets watch who blinks first in this horribly one sided thieffnubu beatdown drama.

How is he not weak?

Does a strong man run from the face of an equally strong man? Does he have the bullies fight for him?

Does Tinubu control the army?

Why not fight the war at the polls?

The same army will take him back to Otuoke in May.

6 Likes

Re: 30 Soldiers Monitor Tinubu's Ikoyi Home by ofegge73(m): 5:10pm On Feb 10, 2015
Nigerian youths! I tire for una.o
I wonder what Buhari at 72 can do,when he couldn't do it in his 40s.
As senile and frail as the grandfather is today.
I am appalled at the dispositions of young Men,who were promised"Leaders of tomorrow" now beating their chest for a character We are well informed of,considering his antecedents.
I weep for Us.
If We have so much strenght as We do,why can't we all get together and form a formidable coalition of youths in this Country to produce the next president after the current government?
Why are we busy playing second fiddle to Old men who should be in retirement enjoying holidays with their grand children?
What is really the problem of the youths,that we fail to define our destiny and the destiny of this great Country?
We are expending too much energy negatively on matters that we should be in control of
Please Nigerian youths,wake up!.

1 Like

Re: 30 Soldiers Monitor Tinubu's Ikoyi Home by slightlyMad(f): 5:10pm On Feb 10, 2015
This is the kind of intimidation they talked about in that Ekiti rigging audio.

Seeing 30 soldiers in front of your house is enough to get anyone scared.
unfortunately this wont work.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: 30 Soldiers Monitor Tinubu's Ikoyi Home by Nobody: 5:11pm On Feb 10, 2015
Ilekeh:

How is he not weak?
Does a strong man run from the face of an equally strong man? Does he have the bullies fight for him?
Does Tinubu control the army?
Why not fight the war at the polls?
The same army will take him back to Otuoke in May.

Thank you jare. Some have a warped sense of what strength is.

3 Likes

Re: 30 Soldiers Monitor Tinubu's Ikoyi Home by Ilekeh(f): 5:11pm On Feb 10, 2015
The man will end up like Bin Gbagbo if he doesn't take it easy on Otuoke palmwine.

Small dictator in the making.

1 Like

Re: 30 Soldiers Monitor Tinubu's Ikoyi Home by anonimi: 5:12pm On Feb 10, 2015
dealslip:
Most of us believe anything we read. Tinubu is the king of drama. He can place them there for his own security yet pretend he is been intimidated to give the impression of someone been persecuted by the FG. A man with plenty skeleton should not be afraid. Even at that the man is a master politician and strategist. I respect him for that.

I also respect him for his superb mesmerising skills that are essentially based on propaganda and rely on many people being too lazy to do a bsic check for reasonableness of anything they hear.
However given that he does it at a great expense to us all, I am dedicated to exposing as much of his foxy ways as I can.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2071670_amobodelagostreasuryintinubuspocket_jpeg76c650e7b4da72f386d60fc93b8843c5
Re: 30 Soldiers Monitor Tinubu's Ikoyi Home by Nobody: 5:13pm On Feb 10, 2015
Jagaban of Borgu.. where is thy sting - that the house mouse can pull the whiskers of a sleeping lion does not mean it cannot be eaten. GEJ.. you are only a palmwine drunkard.. do not tamper with the whiskers of a 63 year old Lion
Re: 30 Soldiers Monitor Tinubu's Ikoyi Home by popcykaylah(m): 5:14pm On Feb 10, 2015
so they postponed the election in order to start causing chaos like underdogs... fg,Jonah and PDP dey make the opposition more popular..
Re: 30 Soldiers Monitor Tinubu's Ikoyi Home by Nobody: 5:14pm On Feb 10, 2015
“I remain resolute in my advocacy and support for the rule of law. Jonathan’s government has through the service chiefs staged a coup against Nigerians and the Constitution and now wants to silence his critics. I will not be muzzled through the barrel of the gun. The guns and bullets they should use to defeat Boko Haram are now being turned against the opposition and innocent Nigerians,” he said.

Tinibu should respect his president. Don't play with karki boys, they not man o war. The man is hiding under his bed hahaha...
Re: 30 Soldiers Monitor Tinubu's Ikoyi Home by 50calibre(m): 5:17pm On Feb 10, 2015
jnrbayano:
30 soldiers is to one man. cool

See how highly they rated this man in criminology.

Is he the new Lawrence Anini? cheesy

Hahahahaha I swear this is so funny grin
Re: 30 Soldiers Monitor Tinubu's Ikoyi Home by RossMehn: 5:18pm On Feb 10, 2015
30 soldiers in trucks and no picture to show for it. In a country where even gateman get camera phone nah wah oo
Re: 30 Soldiers Monitor Tinubu's Ikoyi Home by tefund(m): 5:18pm On Feb 10, 2015
sometimes i wonder if God caused this man astronomical rise to power!!!He is out here fullfilling a written satanic agenda of destabizing nigeria
Re: 30 Soldiers Monitor Tinubu's Ikoyi Home by nawahoo(m): 5:19pm On Feb 10, 2015
atlwireles:
Where are the pictures

Go to Bourdillon and tell the military men to strike a pose if is not St. Nicholas that you will be declared lost but found. Ode

1 Like

Re: 30 Soldiers Monitor Tinubu's Ikoyi Home by Nobody: 5:19pm On Feb 10, 2015
BraniacX:

Examples of the intimidation pleeeeeease undecided

Also, pictures of the soldiers around tinubu's house first

Don't tell me you just expect us to take words from your APC propaganda milling machines mouth as evidence of this alleged intimidation undecided

There's a topic right on the front page about how the amy was used in elections undecided
NVM i'm not one to waste my time arguing meaningless stuff.
Re: 30 Soldiers Monitor Tinubu's Ikoyi Home by proxillin(m): 5:19pm On Feb 10, 2015
What jona embacked on will not end well. And international society are against him.

1 Like

Re: 30 Soldiers Monitor Tinubu's Ikoyi Home by luckylucky: 5:20pm On Feb 10, 2015
Chief Tinubu shouldn't be concerned about the sonbi people. Let them stationed, that will be their duty post after general election.
Re: 30 Soldiers Monitor Tinubu's Ikoyi Home by Tsanyawa: 5:20pm On Feb 10, 2015
#IHAVEDECIDED TO VOTE GMB come March4Buhari
Re: 30 Soldiers Monitor Tinubu's Ikoyi Home by Patobanton: 5:20pm On Feb 10, 2015
I said it earlier that it is what happens after the shift in the dates of the election that really matters. Sadly, it has started already to manifest. This is no longer democracy but demonstration of craze and crazy demonstration by the government of the day! It leaves a very bad taste in the mouth and quickly brings to mind d gory experiences we had with the juntas in 1993. But I must say quite frankly that all this muscling up of any dissenting voice;all this grand standing and chest beating by Jonatham and his Army will not change the will of the people!

1 Like

Re: 30 Soldiers Monitor Tinubu's Ikoyi Home by Riclord001(m): 5:21pm On Feb 10, 2015
in art, when actions climax; the end is NEAR
JONATHAN, JONA, JONA, JONATHAN. U F*CKED UP

1 Like

Re: 30 Soldiers Monitor Tinubu's Ikoyi Home by babestella: 5:21pm On Feb 10, 2015
Those who have vowed to form a parallel government if they lose will learn to wake and find soldiers even in their rest rooms. Watch as APC has been dancing 'surugèdè' the dance of the spirits since 1914. The spirits are about to come to the dance arena. grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: 30 Soldiers Monitor Tinubu's Ikoyi Home by sammyj: 5:22pm On Feb 10, 2015
For doing what if I may ask my friend grin grin
bright8:
Who is Tinubu? Is he above constituted Nigerian Authority? If he has a case to answer he should be arrested. No sacred cows!
Re: 30 Soldiers Monitor Tinubu's Ikoyi Home by raiszy2k(m): 5:24pm On Feb 10, 2015
why can't i find pictures
Re: 30 Soldiers Monitor Tinubu's Ikoyi Home by Nobody: 5:26pm On Feb 10, 2015
alaoeri:

Only time will tell but with this ascertation Jona will go down as the worst President of this country.

Says who? You're a dreamer.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Gbajabiamila Visits Family Of Vendor Shot By His Security Aide / Former IGP, Usman Baba Alkali, Is Running For Senate Under APC (Campaign Poster) / Theresa May, Omo-agege And El-Rufai: Who Knelt Best?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.