Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,294 members, 7,780,686 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 07:34 PM

Check Out The Most Funny Picture Of The Year. - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Check Out The Most Funny Picture Of The Year. (3620 Views)

Drop The Most Funny Picture You Have On Your Phone. / The Most Funny Photos I Have Ever Come Across On Social Media. LOL / Kano Traffic Warden Arresting Donkey For Causing Traffic Jam (Funny Picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Check Out The Most Funny Picture Of The Year. by talentarena(m): 4:10pm On Feb 10, 2015
More @ Www.talentarenaafrica.

Re: Check Out The Most Funny Picture Of The Year. by Nobody: 4:12pm On Feb 10, 2015
Most funny picture of the year? Really?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Check Out The Most Funny Picture Of The Year. by Idrhas(m): 8:00am On Feb 11, 2015
Is that really you in your profile picture?
Re: Check Out The Most Funny Picture Of The Year. by talentarena(m): 9:31am On Feb 11, 2015
Idrhas:

Yes. Why did you askpls?
Re: Check Out The Most Funny Picture Of The Year. by Idrhas(m): 3:37pm On Feb 13, 2015
talentarena:

Yes. Why did you askpls?
sorry bro was asking tandullce!
Re: Check Out The Most Funny Picture Of The Year. by Nobody: 9:58pm On Feb 14, 2015
Idrhas:

I don't know why i'm just seeing this but yes. Why?
Re: Check Out The Most Funny Picture Of The Year. by gradeA(m): 10:48am On Feb 15, 2015
Tandullceblog:

Those eyes!
Re: Check Out The Most Funny Picture Of The Year. by johnydon22(m): 2:53pm On Feb 15, 2015
Idrhas:

talentarena:

Yes. Why did you askpls?

Idrhas:

Hahahahahahahahaha this got me cracked... now this is funny buh the op is not funny tho... their is always a bright light in every dark tunnel..
lmao... grin

1 Like

Re: Check Out The Most Funny Picture Of The Year. by Nobody: 7:07pm On Feb 15, 2015
gradeA:

Those eyes!

Yeah?
Re: Check Out The Most Funny Picture Of The Year. by Idrhas(m): 7:32am On Feb 22, 2015
Tandullceblog:

those eyes tho! Hope no photo editing app involved? If no u re very pretty.
Disclaimer: I have a very beautiful girl I'm not asking you out oh! Just appreciating GODS work

1 Like

Re: Check Out The Most Funny Picture Of The Year. by Idrhas(m): 7:39am On Feb 22, 2015
@Op the pic aint the most funny. Buh oh make sense dakuh!
Re: Check Out The Most Funny Picture Of The Year. by Nobody: 8:24am On Feb 22, 2015
Idrhas:
those eyes tho! Hope no photo editing app involved? If no u re very pretty.
Disclaimer: I have a very beautiful girl I'm not asking you out oh! Just appreciating GODS work

Lol, serious disclaimer. Thanks

1 Like

Re: Check Out The Most Funny Picture Of The Year. by Idrhas(m): 8:35am On Feb 22, 2015
Tandullceblog:

Lol, serious disclaimer. Thanks
u re welcome

(1) (Reply)

Would You Enter This Bus? / Naughty Couples / Nicki Minaj And Meek Mill Spotted At An Event In Lagos(photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.