Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,810 members, 7,798,730 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 09:25 AM

Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page - TV/Movies (145) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page (1279630 Views)

Glowtv Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page / Lovers Of Zee World Destiny Indian Drama New Soap Opera....let Discuss (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (142) (143) (144) (145) (146) (147) (148) ... (385) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by DzTzl(f): 10:39pm On Jul 30, 2015
Forwetinnah:

Yeah o...so someone said here o. We are yet to confirm though. The guy na freak sha grin , i no understand am at all. I thought Sachiacam's death was Menka's doing
d geh don marry d guy now, no going back, & unfortunately she s d smartest of all d girls, menka will jus use others head
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Forwetinnah: 10:48pm On Jul 30, 2015
mistytohcute:

exactly, hype

I initially thought something was wrong with me,

because na only me they complain about the series in my family

Na so my sister sing am for my ear. ..after a month, I belle full. She sef taya, she no call to remind me to watch am again grin
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by haliluck(f): 10:53pm On Jul 30, 2015
Did Karan jut say his mun has bin a vegetable 4 20 yrs yet he has a broda dat luks lyk he's jus 14

2 Likes

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by DzTzl(f): 10:59pm On Jul 30, 2015
haliluck:
Did Karan jut say his mun has bin a vegetable 4 20 yrs yet he has a broda dat luks lyk he's jus 14
Indian soap opera & lies!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Bolanlevivian: 11:05pm On Jul 30, 2015
Forwetinnah:

Big Omo Ale!! See what she's doing to her blood sister, i blame Jay Walia o. The way he switched between sisters was just too fast
it is not Jai walai fault oooo, pia drugged jai while they were at Dubai, so he was not in his right sense when he slept with pia.
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Forwetinnah: 11:30pm On Jul 30, 2015
Blossom023:

Tnk u. I just woke up, first thing I heared was adi's voice "I never knew you could stoop so low" ... How many stoop person dey stoop...

Don't mind the Egbere. .when he was cornering Sugni with the help of Gulabi, he wasn't "stooping low". He was in cloud 9

1 Like

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by 3RNEST(m): 1:16am On Jul 31, 2015
Please i need help on this india soap: MARRIED AGAIN, in ZeeWorld Channel here in Liberia!
the movie end in this EPISODE:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0jO2WYh9Vy0
I want to know if that is the ENDING of this MARRIED AGAIN SOAP?

Its Urgent....help me out... embarassed

And is Marumanam and Punarvivaah the same movie? am confuse...
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Adesiji77: 5:27am On Jul 31, 2015
Fialm:
Indians with their lie lie story,indians dey call viewers mumu with all the lies in their films pls whu watch eternal luv today?where did the fire came from ooo?abi sky dey drop fire ni?nd ranveer suppose give dullgeet a good punch wetin concern am ova anoda man property wey hin dey drag sahiba as if na hin get her,indian movies dey fall my hand, Bull sheet.

grin cheesy
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Adesiji77: 5:33am On Jul 31, 2015
DzTzl:
d geh don marry d guy now, no going back, & unfortunately she s d smartest of all d girls, menka will jus use others head

Why is her family so unfortunate? First her sister, and now this?

She has entered "one chance".
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by DzTzl(f): 7:20am On Jul 31, 2015
Adesiji77:

Why is her family so unfortunate? First her sister, and now this?

She has entered "one chance".
surykant might have some skeletons in cupboard
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Ihuomadinihu: 8:54am On Jul 31, 2015
Somebody should tell zeeworld that these new music videos only has beautiful faces but no rhythm!
Ah ah....these new ones can't compete with O meri jaan,1234 and Lungi dance!

2 Likes

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Ihuomadinihu: 9:06am On Jul 31, 2015
Blossom023:

I am o, I am..... they should remove eternal love and put laali, then remove the promise and put saloni.. I never tuned to zee world, I used to buy indian movies but while watching saloni in a salon.. when i got home, zee world took me on a journey.. #nobodyaskedmethough
Abi? At least we can agree that Saloni is more straightforward and interesting than mumu Eternal love. The acting on Eternal love is too poor to be called a Tv soap.

2 Likes

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by rossyc(f): 9:24am On Jul 31, 2015
Forwetinnah pls wat happened ylday?
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Somex10202(m): 9:24am On Jul 31, 2015
Fialm:
Indians with their lie lie story,indians dey call viewers mumu with all the lies in their films pls whu watch eternal luv today?where did the fire came from ooo?abi sky dey drop fire ni?nd ranveer suppose give dullgeet a good punch wetin concern am ova anoda man property wey hin dey drag sahiba as if na hin get her,indian movies dey fall my hand, Bull sheet.
dont you see the car was leaking of fuel
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Nobody: 9:37am On Jul 31, 2015
See how yuvraj is dragging for property when he ain't even suryakants son.. Instead of him to work for his money.. Nothing go ever make me drag for my father's wealth.
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Jummaima(f): 9:57am On Jul 31, 2015
aanumama:
This Raveer shock is really working wonders o.
shock and receive vision cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Daljeet, stop calling sahiba, she gave you your ring already angry angry angry angry

Please who use to help them move all those vehicles that are always dump after fault.
Raveer dump his vehicle yesterday, he's dump it again today.

Finally Ranveer crazy personality don surface!
Zee be twisting my head with eternal love o

Lol....@ dumping of cars grin, Shock ur head and see vision!!!
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Fialm: 11:20am On Jul 31, 2015
Somex10202:
dont you see the car was leaking of fuel
yeah i saw the car leaking fuel but where did d fire came from?shey na God dey drop fire ni.
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Forwetinnah: 11:20am On Jul 31, 2015
Blossom023:
See how yuvraj is dragging for property when he ain't even suryakants son.. Instead of him to work for his money.. Nothing go ever make me drag for my father's wealth.

The person who surprises me the most is Menka (Another very phoolish protective mum). She knows Yuvraj isn't Suryacant's...instead of her to lay low and respect herself, she's all over the place raising dust. I can't wait to see her suffer angry . Savitri hear am for that woman hand for over 20 years...smh

2 Likes

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by carolsbrave(f): 11:23am On Jul 31, 2015
Fialm:
yeah i saw the car leaking fuel but where did d fire came from?shey na God dey drop fire ni.
hahahaha I tot as much
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by carolsbrave(f): 11:26am On Jul 31, 2015
Dis khana khazana man wit dis his types of food eh# makes me throw up sumtimes grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Nobody: 11:28am On Jul 31, 2015
Forwetinnah:

The person who surprises me the most is Menka (Another very phoolish protective mum). She knows Yuvraj isn't Suryacant's...instead of her to lay low and respect herself, she's all over the place raising dust. I can't wait to see her suffer angry . Savitri hear am for that woman hand for over 20 years...smh

As in eh... Savitri try.. If all these things didn't happen, she will still be suffering.

1 Like

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by BDorlin: 1:28pm On Jul 31, 2015
Marumanam is the same with punarvivah. marumanam is d tamil version of punarvivah @ 3RNEST
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by BDorlin: 1:30pm On Jul 31, 2015
BDorlin:
Marumanam is the same with punarvivah. marumanam is d tamil version of punarvivah @ 3RNEST
although d names are different buh same story line and cast

1 Like

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by rossyc(f): 3:41pm On Jul 31, 2015
Please wat happened yesterday? Forwetinnah and blossom am hoping on u guys..
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Nobody: 5:11pm On Jul 31, 2015
rossyc:
Please wat happened yesterday? Forwetinnah and blossom am hoping on u guys..

I didn't watch, I was sleeping.
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Mariecakes(f): 5:31pm On Jul 31, 2015
Zee World don spoil work for Africa Magic grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Mariecakes(f): 5:39pm On Jul 31, 2015
Blossom023:
he ain't even suryakants son..
shocked shocked shocked which episode did you get this Info...i have missed alot..soo whoes son is hee?? Was menka pregnant before she married suryakant??
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by carolsbrave(f): 5:52pm On Jul 31, 2015
Mariecakes:
Zee World don spoil work for Africa Magic grin grin grin
hahahah I tell u grin grin
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by mubzay(f): 5:54pm On Jul 31, 2015
@eternal love: shaiba, "let's leave now there will be an attack from d sky" SMH

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by carolsbrave(f): 5:54pm On Jul 31, 2015
Mariecakes:
shocked shocked shocked which episode did you get this Info...i have missed alot..soo whoes son is hee?? Was menka pregnant before she married suryakant??
no she wasn't pregnant but she actually gave birth to a gal b4 switching it to yuraj
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by carolsbrave(f): 5:55pm On Jul 31, 2015
mubzay:
@eternal love: shaiba, "let's leave now there will be an attack from d sky" SMH
Lwkmd

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (142) (143) (144) (145) (146) (147) (148) ... (385) (Reply)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / What Sites Can You Download Series For Free? / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.