Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,836 members, 7,802,677 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 06:39 PM

Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page - TV/Movies (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page (1280341 Views)

Glowtv Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page / Lovers Of Zee World Destiny Indian Drama New Soap Opera....let Discuss (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (385) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Nobody: 11:36pm On Apr 24, 2015
Hmmm OK oo Zee world and their protagonist actors.
Shekhar my love thanks for being a wonderful man to Laali even though her naiveness causes most of her problems. Shekhar my love na this your type of love I dey love (Laali dear, hope say u won't mind cos two people fit be in love with one man oo but I no go mind na u still get am; na only love me I wan just love am) grin

Yash my left yash. Aarti nne pls take care of urself , the children and the pregnancy , thou I don't get part of the pregnancy being dangerous. As Aarti dey hope/think how Yash go take accept the pregnancy news; me ma dey follow u dey hope, so make we no have another nutcase incidence as we (Aarti, the whole Sindhia family and the viewers) are all yet to recover from the recent incidence. Abeg Aarti leave Yash to be wallowing in his Arpitas betrayal at least u have tried to tell him about ur pregnancy but rather he doesn't want to talk about his presumed night of sin. Aarti dear the lord is definitely ur Muscle in this kind of strong head husband and I hope nothing will happen to their unborn child cos he will definitely regret his stubbornness if he doesn't mellow down may be by time ask him whether is possible to love a second wife after loosing the first wife he will quickly answer yes, so long as the wife is no longer their u can fall in love as much as u want and bear not just a child but children with her.

For Bani and Jai, they are really really both meant for each other both on stage and off stage because it only the both of them that understands each other. Their own way of showing love to themselves is just by inflicting pains on one another, na this kind of couple u go wan help resolve their marital issues na them go chase u commot for them house for coming to put mouth for matter wey no concern u and trying break their marriage for them cos dey know they go still resolve am. (I do follow this soap on another channel called televista and they have gone far with the story so I can't spoil ur suspence for u, u just have to follow it up if can) cry

Saloni dear wey ur husband. Him dey for prison . oya naa go join am their as u love am and him ma loves u their is love sharing grin
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by ujugladys(f): 11:38pm On Apr 24, 2015
Ihuomadinihu:
Laali should just shut up snice she is convinced that Ranvijay did not sleep with her. Chai,but Shekhar is a fine guy despite acting as a village boy.
Now,Jigyasa and her son have cooked up another pot of trouble for Bani and Jai. I hope they resolve their differences before it's too late. Anytime,Bani and Jai come together the screen melts,lol. She is really going through a lot for jai.
Am beginning to notice Naha,the kind of guy whose tears melts any girls heart. His tears and anguish are more believable than other male characters on Zee world. Naha's family should just leave Saloni alone cos it's difficult to seperate two lovers. So because Naha refused to marry Khaki's girl,that's why she wants to destroy Saloni and Naha's relationship. Smh!
This week's episodes were all exciting,let's watch up for next week episodes.
P.s these indian people are being to influence me. Am going to shop for some sarees this weekend,lol.
Cheers!

U think Laali Shld let everyone believe she is pregnant with Ranvijay's baby instead of Shekar's when she now knows the truth?i don't think so,yeah Shekar is sooo cute
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by JUMAYIN(f): 11:51pm On Apr 24, 2015
Abeg wetin happen for laali today rain no gree DSTV signal o
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Jummaima(f): 12:58am On Apr 25, 2015
@The Promise ...
Bani Vs Jigawa.... Pls can anyone tell me, why Bani didnt carry a recorder while confronting Jigyasa I mean Jigyasa spilled all the beans nah.... Dat would av been all the prove Bani needed to give to Jai.

Anyway, na film sha
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by bbeckky: 6:24pm On Apr 26, 2015
Those Ranvijay twins nd Palak Yash Syndia look kinda alike...

1 Like

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Nobody: 7:01pm On Apr 26, 2015
benedictac:

yeah but love Taura in Promise the lawyer and Walia's friend. so so so love his eyes
yea.taura is hot too. wish he is my ..... make my bf no catch me oo
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Nobody: 7:02pm On Apr 26, 2015
benedictac:

yeah but love Taura in Promise the lawyer and Walia's friend. so so so love his eyes
yea.taura is hot too. wish he is my ..... make my bf no catch me oo grin
benedictac:

yea.taura is hot too. wish he is my ..... make my bf no catch me oo
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by bbeckky: 9:18pm On Apr 26, 2015
Just seeing Friday's episode of married again...oh my! I actually tot dat Arpita craze has finally vanished frm Yash's brain whn I saw him calmed neva knew he still has it rooted deep inside....oshisco

1 Like

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Forwetinnah: 7:14pm On Apr 27, 2015
gringringringringringringringrin
Agbalagba!!
I love the Laali I'm seeing right now.
Problems and stress makes one stronger
*dancing sekem*

Ranvijay the female production machine grin

5 Likes

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by iamyet: 7:21pm On Apr 27, 2015
Am soooo addicted to Laali, I have sha cure my craze............I jst finished reading d entire series on youtube!!!!!
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by ujugladys(f): 7:32pm On Apr 27, 2015
Yes oh Laali the hot babe!i had to restrain myself from reading it on youtube,it kills the fun,i only read a bit when Ranvijay accused her and I was heart broken so I had to read, Loha Singh finally showing himself!
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by ujugladys(f): 7:47pm On Apr 27, 2015
That awkward moment when Shekar passes sideshwari to go and hug Laali right in front of her grin

3 Likes

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by fourfunmi: 9:39pm On Apr 27, 2015
Laali spat on Ranvijay.... Lmao

3 Likes

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by JUMAYIN(f): 10:47pm On Apr 27, 2015
Shekar s mum bleeped up big time...now she no fit look laali in d eye.

1 Like

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by ujugladys(f): 9:04am On Apr 28, 2015
It's now I really understand why Loha Singh was pissed with Ranvijay and wanted to kill him. In his destiny he is only meant to hav female children and Shekar male children and Ranvijay claimed he slept with Laali meaning, she is carrying his child,female! Preventing Shekar from having the beautiful mansions heir grin

1 Like

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by nggie(f): 11:16am On Apr 28, 2015
@Ujugladys, u r very correct abt Loha Singh's anger with Ranvijah. But I don't seem to undastand Gangiya? If Ranvijay's horoscope shows him avinf only females why she still dey force her daughter on him sef. Foolish woman.

@ MARRIED AGAIN..arti's silence abt her pregnancy is becoming annoying, imagine dat yeye aunt maya...just phewwwing trash frm dat her mouth. Seems bhavani is in big trouble sha. Make we dey watch
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by JUMAYIN(f): 12:33pm On Apr 28, 2015
@nggie...gangi knows if her daughter ends up marrying ranvijay she won't be a maid again, she knows fully well that she stands a better chance.
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by larrybabe: 1:55pm On Apr 28, 2015
Yesterday’s episode of LAALI was sooooooo HILARIOUS!!!!!!! “wetin heir no go cause” Laali was simply BRILLIANT!!!!! I love the way she stood up to Loha Singh *That one is another clown* I think Loha loved the way Laali stood up to him too, for a moment there he wanted to get upset but remembered ‘'THE HEIR’’ he does not want anything to come between him and his heir, see spraying of cash on Shek-laali hmmmmm……..
Laali sef don get ground small for the “Beautiful Mansion” because she is carrying Loha Singh’s heir…. scolding Ranvijay the way no one has ever done to him except his dad, ‘’the fool did not have any choice than to listen’’ it even gave the wife the LIVER to scold him inside the bedroom without being scared for the first time, see Gangi sef dey laugh Ranvijay!!!!!! My night was made yesterday with that revealing episode of LAALI. So far, what I have been able to conclude from yesterday’s episode was that:

• Loha Singh gave that poison antidote to Ranvijay because he was able to convince him that he would give him a heir by tricking Shek-Laali and sleeping with Laali.
• Loha Singh loves evil Ranvijay far far more than Shekhar, infact Shekhar would have been a dead meat if not for his horoscopic predictions of having male children….
• Loha Singh does not give a damn who impregnates Laali, be it Ranvi or Shekhar as far as she is pregnant and carrying Loha Singh’s heir.
• Loha Singh has his plans as soon as the baby is born, but he will be surprised with the mother hen attitude of Laali. “we can do the unthinkable when pushed to the wall”.

Married Again: Bhavani finally got what she wanted from the producer, now no be person dey tell am to cut the man call. Indians, I love their very family oriented culture… but how come it’s only the women that fast for the man and then later she does same her children/unborn children….. when does the man carry out his own fast!!!!! #just curious.

Aunt Maya hating and scolding Arti till fowl get teeth…geez!!!!!! Does she not get tired Does she not know that the more she tries to come in between Yash & Arti the closer they will become For y’all that are deceived that Arpitacraze still dey worry Yash, all na wash wash……. Dude is Just pretending for Africa Indians…… it will take Arti’s running away from the house to bring out the loving side of Yash, if it’s not there, it will not magically surface when Arti leaves the house.

Yash’s heart is longing for Arti but his body language is a different thing entirely….. he already suspects that Arti is Pregnant!!! Vidhi suspects too’’ The night he spent with Arti and blamed it on Arti/Alcohol, it’s something that he has actually been nursing inside his head, but we all know that alcohol brings out our thoughts into action……. See when Arti was drying her hair yesterday…..’’Caught staring’’ after him go say Arti make am sin.. Sin indeed!!!! Saint Yash.

Promise: The storyline sha!!! Why would Jai get involved with Pia at all and she ended up Pregnant by her sister’s ex-husband!!!!! Same man she ditched for Pushca?? ‘’The mere thought of that guy banging 2 sisters in the series is sickening to me……. Too much twist not in favour of the soap.

5 Likes

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by benedictac(f): 4:15pm On Apr 28, 2015
larrybabe:

Promise: The storyline sha!!! Why would Jai get involved with Pia at all and she ended up Pregnant by her sister’s ex-husband!!!!! Same man she ditched for Pushca?? ‘’The mere thought of that guy banging 2 sisters in the series is sickening to me……. Too much twist not in favour of the soap.

I'm very angry at Bani right now. what's her problem does she think she is one superwoman? Mtcheeew
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by larrybabe: 4:28pm On Apr 28, 2015
Yes O, her own 3much jor!!!

1 Like

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Nobody: 5:57pm On Apr 28, 2015
In the promise I think banni's character with her saving everybody at the same time and sometimes putting herself in danger and then being blamed for the consequences is what annoys the viewers most especially her dumb attitude when it is necessary to defend herself; in short most Indians soaps in general have this annoying dumb attitude. Pia hmmm , that one the way she turned to a she devil over night it what amazes me and the worst of it all is that she perpetuates her evil acts towards her blood sister. Instead her to direct her act towards Jigyasa who doesn't want them to stay in the mission it is her sister Banni even Nigerian movies na only jazz fit make person wicked her own blood sister (Not in terms of getting pregnant for Jai cos it do happen naija movies) but to still mind to destroy the sister's marriage without any atom of remorse. Seriously she really over did it, Jigyasa is a beat pardonable but certainly not Pia. ( thou some may not get me about Pia over doing it but as the story unfold you will be dumbfounded with her attitude just because of Jai).
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Akpaumuaka: 6:00pm On Apr 28, 2015
I still dey ask when Caveri( abi kini be her name )go die?

2 Likes

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by christabeli: 6:08pm On Apr 28, 2015
sophiadfirst:
In the promise I think banni's character with her saving everybody at the same time and sometimes putting herself in danger and then being blamed for the consequences is what annoys the viewers most especially her dumb attitude when it is necessary to defend herself; in short most Indians soaps in general have this annoying dumb attitude. Pia hmmm , that one the way she turned to a she devil over night it what amazes me and the worst of it all is that she perpetuates her evil acts towards her blood sister. Instead her to direct her act towards Jigyasa who doesn't want them to stay in the mission it is her sister Banni even Nigerian movies na only jazz fit make person wicked her own blood sister (Not in terms of getting pregnant for Jai cos it do happen naija movies) but to still mind to destroy the sister's marriage without any atom of remorse. Seriously she really over did it, Jigyasa is a beat pardonable but certainly not Pia. ( thou some may not get me about Pia over doing it but as the story unfold you will be dumbfounded with her attitude just because of Jai).
Of course I know that there is a hidden devil in her. I don't like her a bit. Playing mind game.

1 Like

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Forwetinnah: 7:13pm On Apr 28, 2015
Awwww....Laali is such a sweet girl. My heart really breaks for her. What's Ranvijay and 'dishwasher's' plan now? Dude never gets tired of hurting his brother
And Arti is looking "oh my sweet Lord"...chai!! Yash is smitten. Bye Arpita!
So it took a clan of family and friends to change Yashs' mind?? If I slap am ehhhn?? Rubbish

2 Likes

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by jumongpan(f): 7:47pm On Apr 28, 2015
Chai!! Shekhar love no be here oh, awww Laali is now a landowner. I need this kind of Shekhar love rite now in my life.

3 Likes

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Forwetinnah: 8:14pm On Apr 28, 2015
christabeli:
Of course I know that there is a hidden devil in her. I don't like her a bit. Playing mind game.

Is Mr Walia a dunce? Why would he go back to her girl who left him high and dry on his wedding day? Pia's sin is unforgivable but Mr Walia is to blame here
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by JUMAYIN(f): 9:59pm On Apr 28, 2015
@all when I read d whole summary of kasamh se(the promise) I lost interest in d soapy...what actually pissed me off was the fact that pia of all ppl planned evil against her sister that went thru thick n thin of d walia house in order to elope with Mr walia...this soapy makes me sick...to think that bani wud still get preggy n giv birth to twins n later got killed by Mr walia's admirer....na waaa for kasamh se oooo

1 Like

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Ihuomadinihu: 10:36pm On Apr 28, 2015
Forwetinnah:

Is Mr Walia a dunce? Why would he go back to her girl who left him high and dry on his wedding day? Pia's sin is unforgivable but Mr Walia is to blame here
Is Jai now with Pia? I didn't catch today's episode. Even if he went back,it's just a rebound/revenge mission,Jai loves Bani a lot. Jigyasa was really mean by hiding the miscarriage stuff.
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by twerk: 10:24am On Apr 29, 2015
wao gud to be here, welcome me guys plsssss hahahahahah smiley smiley smiley grin grin grin but feels gud shaa. arti is stunning honestly. and yashhh very dapper. the two too fine jare. but what annoys me most is Arti finding it difficult to defend herself. very dumb. and it seems aut mia is always controlling her .

1 Like

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by twerk: 10:27am On Apr 29, 2015
Ever since this channel 166 is launched i cant remember how many times i ve glued my eyes on nija movies.the indian series are so captivating and it is so clear and neat.

5 Likes

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by ribasco2: 10:36am On Apr 29, 2015
Pls wat time do dey show married again on Saturdays n Sundays?
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by bbeckky: 11:50am On Apr 29, 2015
dat makes d 2 of us....na mumu dey worry d she-diot, her own kain of mumu sef don pass Phd level.
benedictac:

I'm very angry at Bani right now. what's her problem does she think she is one superwoman? Mtcheeew

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (385) (Reply)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / What Sites Can You Download Series For Free? / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.