Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,695 members, 7,805,852 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:18 AM

Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page - TV/Movies (194) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page (1280905 Views)

Glowtv Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page / Lovers Of Zee World Destiny Indian Drama New Soap Opera....let Discuss (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (191) (192) (193) (194) (195) (196) (197) ... (385) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by carolsbrave(f): 7:15pm On Aug 28, 2015
Hmmmmmmm De return of Laali couldn't be more happier grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Forwetinnah: 7:20pm On Aug 28, 2015
Hmmnnn. ...Sugni asking after Vikram, i see

Mumu police...how she take call police if dem tie her up?? Vikram should strangle the life out of Suman when he comes back

1 Like

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by carolsbrave(f): 7:28pm On Aug 28, 2015
Forwetinnah:
Hmmnnn. ...Sugni asking after Vikram, i see
I tell u oooo hapi me

2 Likes

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by carolsbrave(f): 7:30pm On Aug 28, 2015
I rili need de link of Destiny who can plz help me out? undecided undecided
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Mizzzbeee(f): 7:57pm On Aug 28, 2015
carolsbrave:
I rili need de link of Destiny who can plz help me out? undecided undecided
I posted it few weeks back nw
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by slyowokoya(f): 8:01pm On Aug 28, 2015
Breaking free today.... No comments.
Breaking free was boring without Vikram. Where was he?

1 Like

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by slyowokoya(f): 8:05pm On Aug 28, 2015
Finally some action. grin
Jai put Tairoon in his place. Hands off Bani Tairoon!

1 Like

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by jennyzee(f): 8:06pm On Aug 28, 2015
What is mother hiding? Breaking free Recap www.jennyentertains.com
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by oluchijud(f): 8:07pm On Aug 28, 2015
Where is Adi? Where is Gullabi, Abi she don throwey her memory too?.Vikram, pls kill Reva first if u have any plans of taking Sugni home. They should av replaced Saloni with Laali na.. I love that Laali babe, such a cutee. When will Pia die and leave us all alone, abeg,? I love her saris sha. I wonder why Rano has not divorced that slow-witted husband of hers. Gosh!, I hate that guy. I dnt just know why, I love Jigyasa when she's being mean and saying 'I AM JIGYASA'. She get action tho badt. Karan, oh Karan!, ur thirst for revenge has become ur undoing. bn following ds thread for sometime now as an observer. Me likely!

2 Likes

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by oluchijud(f): 8:10pm On Aug 28, 2015
jennyzee:
What is mother hiding? Breaking free Recap www.jennyentertains.com
Abeg where is the link for a recap on Destiny.. Tanku
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by slyowokoya(f): 8:10pm On Aug 28, 2015
oluchijud:
Where is Adi? Where is Gullabi, Abi she don throwey her memory too?.Vikram, pls kill Reva first if u have any plans of taking Sugni home. They should av replaced Saloni with Laali na.. I love that Laali babe, such a cutee. When will Pia die and leave us all alone, abeg,? I love her saris sha. I wonder why Rano has not divorced that slow-witted husband of hers. Gosh!, I hate that guy. I dnt just know why, I love Jigyasa when she's being mean and saying 'I AM JIGYASA'. She get action tho badt. Karan, oh Karan!, ur thirst for revenge has become ur undoing. bn following ds thread for sometime now as an observer. Me likely!

Hey there.
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by carolsbrave(f): 8:13pm On Aug 28, 2015
Mizzzbeee:
I posted it few weeks back nw
I didn't see it my bad cry cry
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by zeeworldfreak1: 8:14pm On Aug 28, 2015
Breaking free writers ruined vikram for me. Used to loveee vikni(my couple name for them...lol) until they turned him into a psycho/scorned lover/'warri boy' as a lady here so aptly called him. But I guess he'll be back to normal soon so 'vikni' can resurrect.

2 Likes

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by oluchijud(f): 8:16pm On Aug 28, 2015
slyowokoya:

Hey there.
Hello
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Mizzzbeee(f): 8:33pm On Aug 28, 2015

1 Like

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by MainHerioneHoon(f): 8:35pm On Aug 28, 2015
Ranveer is already starting to miss Rashi it sucks that he treated her like crap for the first half of their marriage.

New Jigyasa looks gorgeous she has beautiful eyes . The character she is playing doesn't suit her. I miss my old Jigyasa

Vikrum seems really defeated and humbled I almost feel sorry for him. ALMOST

Karan shouldn't cry because he got his revenge. As much as I like him he should just stop crying and move on.

Saloni should really be worried about her new sister in law she seems like a trouble maker. I don't know her name but for now I will call her Suman 2.0.

1 Like

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Forwetinnah: 8:43pm On Aug 28, 2015
slyowokoya:
Breaking free today.... No comments.
Breaking free was boring without Vikram. Where was he?

No Vikram no Breaking free...today's episode was really dry!!

2 Likes

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Forwetinnah: 8:50pm On Aug 28, 2015
Hian...Channel "Stoop so low"
But PIA sha...the girl taya me
Jay Walia's biggest mistake was travelling with PIA.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by carolsbrave(f): 9:34pm On Aug 28, 2015
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by ujugladys(f): 9:48pm On Aug 28, 2015
Forwetinnah:

No Vikram no Breaking free...today's episode was really dry!!
exactly, no Vikram, no breaking free,so boring today

1 Like

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Oohgae: 9:50pm On Aug 28, 2015
I'm so sure he won't tell them he killed sachikum. Imagine how Laxmi would feel when she finds out...
slyowokoya:
Oh... Bo wo cry
Karan can never forgive himself. Who bloody cares? You ran an innocent man off the road with your car and killed him, then married his woman just to get at her father. You're a bloody sick in the head. undecided
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Mizzzbeee(f): 9:50pm On Aug 28, 2015
carolsbrave:
big hug grin grin
ywc dat is even a short one the full story synopsis is long ehn...... Infact We are no where near the end yet..... The four sisters will still portray their mumuness again angry

1 Like

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Oohgae: 10:00pm On Aug 28, 2015
I really felt Karan.. I was never in support of his revenge plots now the outcome is killing him.. Well laxsim should not even find out he killed sachikum she won't forgive at all..
For the first time I'm happy with Yuviraj.. The way he stood his grounds with pavitra... And to think he carries his father's passport around grin grin that was lovely grin.
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by zeeworldfreak1: 10:32pm On Aug 28, 2015
Wait, you mean karan killed sayakaam? But why? Kai,are you sure? Cuz I can't understand the connection undecided
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by carolsbrave(f): 10:56pm On Aug 28, 2015
Mizzzbeee:
ywc dat is even a short one the full story synopsis is long ehn...... Infact We are no where near the end yet..... The four sisters will still portray their mumuness again angry
I tell u dere mumumess continues till 2016
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by carolsbrave(f): 10:57pm On Aug 28, 2015
zeeworldfreak1:
Wait, you mean karan killed sayakaam? But why? Kai,are you sure? Cuz I can't understand the connection undecided
he killed him jst to marry laxsmi to pay revenge, u get it nw shocked
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by jennyzee(f): 11:17pm On Aug 28, 2015

2 Likes

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by jennyzee(f): 11:24pm On Aug 28, 2015
oluchijud:

Abeg where is the link for a recap on Destiny.. Tanku

Aiyaaa i'm not currently recaping "Destiny" oh!......but you can check out so much more on www.jennyentertains.com anytime!
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by DzTzl(f): 1:10am On Aug 29, 2015
Mizzzbeee:
http://www.tvbasti.com/tvshow/Ghar-Ki-Lakshmi-Betiyann/223/story
I jus read it & m quite surprised as ds is different from what s bn showing

1 Like

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by warriorprincess: 1:48am On Aug 29, 2015
laali has come back o
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by warriorprincess: 1:51am On Aug 29, 2015
u guys are sleeping well goodnight sha
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by warriorprincess: 1:53am On Aug 29, 2015
Forwetinnah Hian...Channel "Stoop so low"
But PIA sha...the girl taya me
Jay Walia's biggest mistake was travelling with PIA.

As in ehn

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (191) (192) (193) (194) (195) (196) (197) ... (385) (Reply)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / What Sites Can You Download Series For Free? / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.