Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,763 members, 7,802,334 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 12:39 PM

Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page - TV/Movies (232) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page (1280273 Views)

Glowtv Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page / Lovers Of Zee World Destiny Indian Drama New Soap Opera....let Discuss (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (229) (230) (231) (232) (233) (234) (235) ... (385) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Forwetinnah: 6:24pm On Oct 04, 2015
mistytohcute:

they just keep repeating old stuff

..missed fear files last night too, biko gee me nutshell gist. There's this particular one I'd like to watch again. A king married to a younger wife after the death of his first and the dead wife kept tormenting the new one. Slept off while watching it. E pain me
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Nobody: 8:26pm On Oct 04, 2015
Forwetinnah:

..missed fear files last night too, biko gee me nutshell gist. There's this particular one I'd like to watch again. A king married to a younger wife after the death of his first and the dead wife kept tormenting the new one. Slept off while watching it. E pain me

last night was about three cousin/brothers

they murdered a lady and buried her in the forest while a cat was watching, the spirit of the lady possessed the cat and haunted all three till she killed them

the king did not burn his dead wife corpse, in order to be connected to her, the new wife later found out and tried to release her spirit to the other world

I can't remember all the details

1 Like

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by carolsbrave(f): 9:26pm On Oct 04, 2015
Dis zeeworld script writers also nid triple dose of memorex 2 revive dere dead brains srsly shocked
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Forwetinnah: 9:36pm On Oct 04, 2015
mistytohcute:

last night was about three cousin/brothers

they murdered a lady and buried her in the forest while a cat was watching, the spirit of the lady possessed the cat and haunted all three till she killed them

the king did not burn his dead wife corpse, in order to be connected to her, the new wife later found out and tried to release her spirit to the other world

I can't remember all the details

Danke boo...
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Forwetinnah: 9:41pm On Oct 04, 2015
Nice Movie...so they met and fell in love in 3 lifetimes, i see #TeriMeriKahani (the Indian definition of Love though)
..and Ashay Kumars 'Teri meri kahani' puts the icing on the cake. Wokay! Priyanka Chopra...You go girl! I have one female favourite now
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Adesiji77: 9:43pm On Oct 04, 2015
Who watched "Teri Meri Kahani"?

I was juggling a few things at the same time so I couldn't settle down to watch it from the beginning to the end.

What's the idea behind 1910, 1960 and 2012 timelines?

Cc: Forwetinnah
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Adesiji77: 9:47pm On Oct 04, 2015
I miss the original version of "Blame you Night" music video.

This remix version is not so cool angry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Forwetinnah: 9:47pm On Oct 04, 2015
Adesiji77:
Who watched "Teri Meri Kahani"?

I was juggling a few things at the same time so I couldn't settle down to watch it from the beginning to the end.

What's the idea behind 1910, 1960 and 2012 timelines?

Cc: Forwetinnah

They met in all 3 'time lines'...had a rough relationship (apparently there was always someone in between) but they still ended up together.
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Nobody: 10:14pm On Oct 04, 2015
why does zee world keep repeating old episodes of fear files

when will they air the airport episode

2 Likes

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Adesiji77: 10:21pm On Oct 04, 2015
Forwetinnah:

They met in all 3 'time lines'...had a rough relationship (apparently there was always someone in between) but they still ended up together.

Thanks.

So they kept "coming back" and falling in love? What What plot! cheesy

1 Like

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by carolsbrave(f): 10:37pm On Oct 04, 2015
mistytohcute:
why does zee world keep repeating old episodes of fear files

when will they air the airport episode
swthat dats de only tin am waiting 2 hapen on zeeworld smh undecided

1 Like

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by MainHerioneHoon(f): 1:47am On Oct 05, 2015
Forwetinnah:

Smh....a pawn for Kadjiri, Really?? Kadjiri/Bhavishay were introduced much later in the series after Menka had done some good damage. Know what?? Let's drop it...not ready for another "script" argument AGAIN

okay then hunny.
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Jummaima(f): 9:00am On Oct 05, 2015
PINKYLADIE:
Exactly,he's really full of himself i wonder what he's so proud of.i taught he was helping bani but he's actually using her for his revenge

Zeeworld and their revenge missions ......SMH. They plan revenge missions without actually investigating and finding out, what exactly happened
Karan planned his revenge mission for years, and it turned out he was targeting the wrong people. Same with Aparajit Deb....wrong target again.
Bani tooo...revenge on the Walia family, when it should av been Pia alone.

3 Likes

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Jummaima(f): 9:06am On Oct 05, 2015
carolsbrave:
Plz ma ladies I want 2 buy sum bollywood movies plz each lady shud giv me de best out of de best she has eva watched am waitin tnx grin grin

Watch:
1. Koi mil Gaya, Krish 1 and Krish 2
2. Dhoom 1,2 and 3
3. Paa...
4. Kal ho na ho
5. Kabhi Kushi Kahbi Gam (KKKG)
6. And ofcourse- Kuch Kuch Hota Hai (KKHH)

Start with these grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Jummaima(f): 9:08am On Oct 05, 2015
watched a yoruba movie on Africa Magic......and it left me rolling on the floor with laughter.
"Wura ati Fadaka" Guess what? They tried to copy "The Players".......... I laugh tire!!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by carolsbrave(f): 9:45am On Oct 05, 2015
Jummaima:

Watch:
1. Koi mil Gaya, Krish 1 and Krish 2
2. Dhoom 1,2 and 3
3. Paa...
4. Kal ho na ho
5. Kabhi Kushi Kahbi Gam (KKKG)
6. And ofcourse- Kuch Kuch Hota Hai (KKHH)

Start with these grin grin grin
u r a darling grin
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by carolsbrave(f): 9:48am On Oct 05, 2015
Jummaima:
watched a yoruba movie on Africa Magic......and it left me rolling on the floor with laughter.
"Wura ati Fadaka" Guess what? They tried to copy "The Players".......... I laugh tire!!!
u aren't srs rite? Haven't watched yet but see me laufin here kai grin grin
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Nobody: 10:37am On Oct 05, 2015
Jummaima:

yep

I've watched 3 Yoruba movies where they copied the concept of an Indian movie
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by MainHerioneHoon(f): 12:04pm On Oct 05, 2015
mistytohcute:

yep

I've watched 3 Yoruba movies where they copied the concept of an Indian movie

Indian movies copy a lot of American movies.

2 Likes

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Nobody: 12:19pm On Oct 05, 2015
Jummaima:

I think it is Eje ati Wura

1 Like

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Nobody: 12:20pm On Oct 05, 2015
MainHerioneHoon:

Indian movies copy a lot of American movies.
that's also true

1 Like

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Nobody: 12:25pm On Oct 05, 2015
this laali sister is too young for marriage abeg

she's like 13

2 Likes

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by carolsbrave(f): 12:50pm On Oct 05, 2015
Blossom023:
Hi Mainheroinehoon, Forwetinnah,sugni, and others I forgot to mention.

How is zeeworld? Any new soaps? Just finished watching two Indian movies "mistress of spices" starring Aisharwarya hai (I guess that's the spelling) and another romantic comedy starring heroine and jay walia.

I miss you guys! cry
plz dear tell me de name of de funny one starrin jay walia am interested grin
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Nobody: 2:06pm On Oct 05, 2015
finally PHATA POSTER NIKLA HERO
thank you zee world for repeating it
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by PINKYLADIE(f): 5:10pm On Oct 05, 2015
mistytohcute:
this laali sister is too young for marriage abeg

she's like 13
That was exactly what i thought when i saw her,but maybe she's just has a small body like laali.
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by slyowokoya(f): 6:09pm On Oct 05, 2015
These series are Sooo dull, I can't even find anything to write about. The scenes are just annoying. undecided

1 Like

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by carolsbrave(f): 8:21pm On Oct 05, 2015
slyowokoya:
These series are Sooo dull, I can't even find anything to write about. The scenes are just annoying. undecided
hahaaha my dear u even av de patience 2 watch as 4 me am tired of takin memorex 2 revive my brain av stoped watching ooo grin grin

1 Like

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by adeyinka03(f): 8:28pm On Oct 05, 2015
We were ready to give the promise a chance in our house today but Bani had to jump to the wrong conclusion mtcheew I will have to stick to Destiny and Laali

1 Like

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Forwetinnah: 8:31pm On Oct 05, 2015
...is Bani deaf?? Didnt she hear the conversation between Jay and the Policemen downstairs? Why is she blaming Jay for the stunt Pia pulled?? Egbere!!
Biko lemme go back to ' the blacklist' joor. Channel "stoop so low" and their silly script writing

2 Likes

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Mizzzbeee(f): 8:45pm On Oct 05, 2015
Bani Wahlia sharrap and gerrarahia mehn angry since u wee revenge angry you never do natin.... I expect Mr Wailing Wahlia to be shedding blood by now and acid to have designed Pia's face by now angry... U Now allowed dat useless geh to arrest u agaim angry when u come out of that jail berra lemme see some real action revenge not all these nansense on my TV angry

2 Likes

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Trafford(m): 8:46pm On Oct 05, 2015
Forwetinnah:
...is Bani deaf?? Didnt she hear the conversation between Jay and the Policemen downstairs? Why is she blaming Jay for the stunt Pia pulled?? Egbere!!
Biko lemme go back to ' the blacklist' joor. Channel "stoop so low" and their silly script writing

If that's what hurt you most, then yours is better. As for me, why on earth will a woman hold you to a ransom in your own house?
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Forwetinnah: 8:48pm On Oct 05, 2015
Trafford:

If that's what hurt you most, then yours is better. As for me, why on earth will a woman hold you to a ransom in your own house?

..i wonder??

(1) (2) (3) ... (229) (230) (231) (232) (233) (234) (235) ... (385) (Reply)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / What Sites Can You Download Series For Free? / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.