Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,708 members, 7,802,133 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:36 AM

Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page - TV/Movies (235) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page (1280229 Views)

Glowtv Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page / Lovers Of Zee World Destiny Indian Drama New Soap Opera....let Discuss (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (232) (233) (234) (235) (236) (237) (238) ... (385) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Nobody: 7:56pm On Oct 08, 2015
FrancisTony:
Which episode are you watching? Today's own? I thought it starts by 10pm.
6pm
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Nobody: 8:04pm On Oct 08, 2015
mistytohcute:

6pm
Okay..
I am privileged to watch 10pm re-show.
Wanna know what happened...
Brief me especially Ranbeer, if he escaped.
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Nobody: 8:09pm On Oct 08, 2015
FrancisTony:
Okay.. I am privileged to watch 10pm re-show. Wanna know what happened... Brief me especially Ranbeer, if he escaped.

sorry
I also haven't watched yet
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Ladyo142: 8:32pm On Oct 08, 2015
gosh ,i love the way bani pointed @ pia -and she fainted !-she wuld be like "is that my sister bani ? maybe this is really durga".
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by haliluck(f): 8:46pm On Oct 08, 2015
Plz dis Rashi shud hav died sef...she is so annoying I wanto stranggle ha sef! so she got Rano nd Ranveer married nd dey were 2geda 4 5 yrs nd nw she say she wants 2 end evrytin she is an eeeedddiiiooottt!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Boss77(f): 9:14pm On Oct 08, 2015
Oohgae:
Pavitra pls expose menka already joo... I'm not going to feel sorry for menka...
As usual pavitra wasted the opportunity...
Please who else noticed the way Savitri and Surakun snubbed menka.... grin grin cheesy tongue
I noticed it too, dat was really nice of suryacant..d guy ain't got chill. Hehehehehe
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Boss77(f): 9:17pm On Oct 08, 2015
haliluck:
Plz dis Rashi shud hav died sef...she is so annoying I wanto stranggle ha sef! so she got Rano nd Ranveer married nd dey were 2geda 4 5 yrs nd nw she say she wants 2 end evrytin she is an eeeedddiiiooottt!
my thot exactly...who does dat? Now dat ranveer nd rano hv gone deep she has come with her problem. Nonsense

1 Like

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by haliluck(f): 9:20pm On Oct 08, 2015
Boss77:
my thot exactly...who does dat? Now dat ranveer nd rano hv gone deep she has come with her problem. Nonsense

For goodness sakes d willpower dat she dint hav wen she married off ha husband made ha survive cancer?!! It shall nt b well 4 dis promise writers ameen....hw cud dey stoop so low!!! Oh my goodness dey make me sick stewwwwpiiiddd dumb pple

5 Likes

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by zaynie(f): 9:43pm On Oct 08, 2015
haliluck:

For goodness sakes d willpower dat she dint hav wen she married off ha husband made ha survive cancer?!! It shall nt b well 4 dis promise writers ameen....hw cud dey stoop so low!!! Oh my goodness dey make me sick stewwwwpiiiddd dumb pple

shocked sister....( in Hukum's voice) take it easy with the curses.... grin. And you added Ameen sef lipsrsealed....dem don really vex you o cheesy
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by warriorprincess: 9:48pm On Oct 08, 2015
Im back o grin grin grin grin grin grin sry I have not been around cry cry
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by zeeworldfreak1: 10:11pm On Oct 08, 2015
haliluck:

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by zeeworldfreak1: 10:15pm On Oct 08, 2015
Hahahahahaha...."how could they stoop so low " indeed... cheesy...gurl,you fani!!!
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by adeyinka03(f): 11:04pm On Oct 08, 2015
A double dosage of slap and 'clash of the evils' what more could I ask for from destiny. Since I started watching zee world I've always been eager for slaps and I've been swearing a lot so @halliluck keep it up cos you are 'absolutely right' grin
P.s did anyone notice the smirk on Laxmi face
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Forwetinnah: 12:50am On Oct 09, 2015
slyowokoya:

It happens across all poor uneducated back award cultures. Which is why family shows like Laali should help discourage it, not build a love story around it. The guy even said 'its funny, a baby caring for a baby'

Cc the appropriate authorities asap...there's not much we can do about it here
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Forwetinnah: 12:58am On Oct 09, 2015
Na now Jay Walia remember say him geeh gun? Shiooor!!
Someborri strangle or burn PIA at the stake for me pullleeeseee!! Bani better follow through with her plans to destroy her o, the writers better not play sly.
Rashi is back..as Ranveer's wife? What does that make Rano?? Caretaker cheesy? Sheeeriously cheesy cheesy . Drama

..and Urvashi isnt just stealing her sister's man but succeeded in killing the man she calls father. Maka why? cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by diplomate: 8:39am On Oct 09, 2015
MainHerioneHoon:
As self righteous as all the heroines on zee world are I think there is a lesson there. The only revenge is living well and not to let anyone's actions diminish your happiness.
Everything is revenge revenge. I hate that Kaveri so much. So full of evil and she's always triumphing in her evil. The one that made me mad the most is when she succeeded in poisoning the school children's food. And yesterday's episode again she was able to cunningly collect the 20,000. Zee world is so annoying

2 Likes

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Nobody: 8:46am On Oct 09, 2015
mistytohcute:

sorry
I also haven't watched yet
I couldn't watch it yesterday. What happened? Did he escape?!
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by diplomate: 8:48am On Oct 09, 2015
Forwetinnah:
Na now Jay Walia remember say him geeh gun? Shiooor!!
Someborri strangle or burn PIA at the stake for me pullleeeseee!! Bani better follow through with her plans to destroy her o, the writers better not play sly.
Rashi is back..as Ranveer's wife? What does that make Rano?? Caretaker cheesy? Sheeeriously cheesy cheesy . Drama

..and Urvashi isnt just stealing her sister's man but succeeded in killing the man she calls father. Maka why? cheesy
zeeworld has really become crap. How can they make Rashi resurrect? And that mumu Mr Walia letting Pia have her way all the time. I just hiss now watching Zeeworld. What kind of writers are these?

1 Like

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by diplomate: 8:57am On Oct 09, 2015
haliluck:

i was soo flabbergasted when Rashi appeared in yesterday's episode. These writers should be flogged. Terrible terrible story
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by diplomate: 9:08am On Oct 09, 2015
Forwetinnah:

..i wonder??
oho wondering why he can't kick her out and fight for his children's custody. What kind of court even gave custody to someone like Pia
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Forwetinnah: 10:57am On Oct 09, 2015
diplomate:
zeeworld has really become crap. How can they make Rashi resurrect? And that mumu Mr Walia letting Pia have her way all the time. I just hiss now watching Zeeworld. What kind of writers are these?

grin
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Forwetinnah: 11:00am On Oct 09, 2015
diplomate:
Everything is revenge revenge. I hate that Kaveri so much. So full of evil and she's always triumphing in her evil. The one that made me mad the most is when she succeeded in poisoning the school children's food. And yesterday's episode again she was able to cunningly collect the 20,000. Zee world is so annoying

..just like that o, the whole sum Saloni brought!! I was itching all over, Salonis parents couldn't even call to find out if there was a doctor like that. Why is Kaveri still in that house...thought they sent her packing. Are indians this easy to manipulate?
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by bankedorcas: 12:50pm On Oct 09, 2015
'The promise' is really getting boring to me as it's too long. Have can a soap opera have close to 700 episodes with so many twists and new stories evolving.. shocked
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by bankedorcas: 12:53pm On Oct 09, 2015
Forwetinnah:

grin
Abi ooo.. Pawpaw movies

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by bankedorcas: 12:54pm On Oct 09, 2015
diplomate:
i was soo flabbergasted when Rashi appeared in yesterday's episode. These writers should be flogged. Terrible terrible story
Lol.. terrible stories indeed. So annoying..
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by ujugladys(f): 5:58pm On Oct 09, 2015
Ovashi has taken over Brijesh,Tara hehehe serves her right.Moral lesson Ladies,dont trust any woman with your husband. That was hw a friend I met back in school,told me that she wants to visit me,but that it's my hubby she wants to come and see,i was like,what?!

2 Likes

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Nobody: 6:24pm On Oct 09, 2015
ujugladys:
Ovashi has taken over Brijesh,Tara hehehe serves her right.Moral lesson Ladies,don trust any woman with your husband. That was hw a friend I met in school,told me that she wants to visit me,but that it's my hubby she wants to come and see,i was like,what?

lol

what did you do to her sister
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Nobody: 6:28pm On Oct 09, 2015
FrancisTony:
I couldn't watch it yesterday. What happened? Did he escape?!
sorry
still haven't watched
I will catch the marathon tomorrow

1 Like

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by ujugladys(f): 6:38pm On Oct 09, 2015
mistytohcute:

lol

what did you do to her sister
my sister,I behaved like your zeeworld characters o, I assumed she was just joking and only wanted to meet him since she has not seen him before,I invited her over,cos it's been ages and we had to catch up.But the way she was just all over him,ehhh,oh my goodness!that was it o,my line entered voicemail.she even told me anytime we want to go out I shld invite her also! like seriously angry?she don call tire,i believe she has gotten the message by nw grin
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by enoqueen: 6:49pm On Oct 09, 2015
Almighty Saloni, the great spy didn't even no when one is Playing her.
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Nobody: 7:15pm On Oct 09, 2015
I hope Loha Singh isn't going to die in this fire.
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Diamonddamsel: 7:45pm On Oct 09, 2015
Na wa for this Laali o.Too much bad things happening in one day.Its just too much.

(1) (2) (3) ... (232) (233) (234) (235) (236) (237) (238) ... (385) (Reply)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / What Sites Can You Download Series For Free? / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.