Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,416 members, 7,808,485 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:38 PM

Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page - TV/Movies (237) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page (1281297 Views)

Glowtv Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page / Lovers Of Zee World Destiny Indian Drama New Soap Opera....let Discuss (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (234) (235) (236) (237) (238) (239) (240) ... (385) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Boss77(f): 8:27pm On Oct 12, 2015
enoqueen:
Kajri av brought her evil to Saloni again.

im telling u..evil kajri d dancer

1 Like

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by sugni: 9:39pm On Oct 12, 2015
Kajri don reach salon side with her evil cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Jummaima(f): 1:42pm On Oct 13, 2015
Adesiji77:

I am not sure; maybe gotv because ONTV is not on dstv. Posted the comment online+realtime at 2:25pm.

Happened to be in a restaurant where it was being aired at the time. You can verify tomorrow on gotv.

Same thing happened with me grin. Went out for lunch yesterday and I heard the Yash/Arti's tune playing from a TV close by, I immediately knew that Married again was on. I didnt bother to check sha, infact, I taught maybe they were playing a CD or something.
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Jummaima(f): 1:52pm On Oct 13, 2015
Boss77:
Nice one from saloni today...hehehehehe Uvarshi just dug her grave.

Really nice I tell you grin cheesy grin The downfall of Urvashi begins!!!

And Zeeworld, why did you have to end yesterday's episode at that exact point

You have us on our toes, we cant wait for today's. Nice one wink
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Oohgae: 10:31pm On Oct 13, 2015
Saraswati ooo when would u understand Bavishia just wants frustrate u... He is getting exactly what he wanted..
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Oohgae: 10:37pm On Oct 13, 2015
Can't stand seeing Saraswati cry.... Can they fastforward to when they found out the truth about Bavishia..

1 Like

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Boss77(f): 7:15am On Oct 14, 2015
Oohgae:
Can't stand seeing Saraswati cry.... Can they fastforward to when they found out the truth about Bavishia..
her family will regret their actions when they find out d truth. They can see it glaring in their faces but too blind to see. Durga was Neva sick, suddenly her case is critical nd they dnt think sumtin is wrong..anyway Na movie but.......

1 Like

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by sugni: 10:15am On Oct 14, 2015
Awwwww Saraswati sad cry cry cry cry cry cry cry
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by MainHerioneHoon(f): 11:53am On Oct 14, 2015
sugni:
Kajri don reach salon side with her evil cheesy

Her evil is multi purpose.

1 Like

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by warriorprincess: 3:17pm On Oct 14, 2015
please o can somebody tell me wat happened in destiny
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Forwetinnah: 4:46pm On Oct 14, 2015
..wish they had written more scenes for Saraswati's hubby. He's the cutest male character on Destiny right now.. he's so cool!

1 Like

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by adeyinka03(f): 6:18pm On Oct 14, 2015
Saraswati pele o and kshitij u disappointed me you just stood there and Karan thank God u re back I just wondered y u didn't catch up earlier. Menka and Phulki SMH

1 Like

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by komzyb(f): 6:42pm On Oct 14, 2015
That's my once upon a time wicked karan

2 Likes

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by bbeckky: 7:45pm On Oct 14, 2015
Omo see Saloni for Laali ooo, dis babe fine as she plump 4 here fah

3 Likes

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by tomisinbaby(f): 7:50pm On Oct 14, 2015
This laali's new husband though
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by enoqueen: 8:03pm On Oct 14, 2015
Saloni fine for laali no be small.
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by bbeckky: 8:06pm On Oct 14, 2015
Gosh Aparaji Deb's dentition gives me goose bumps....*can'twatch*

1 Like

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Forwetinnah: 8:41pm On Oct 14, 2015
bbeckky:

...you mean *apparatus deb*? cheesy And the efizzy wey the man dey take act eeehn, if to say him fione...e for good undecided
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by bbeckky: 8:50pm On Oct 14, 2015
Yippee!!! My old Jigyasa is back

6 Likes

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by bbeckky: 8:51pm On Oct 14, 2015
cheesy
Forwetinnah:

...you mean *apparatus deb*? cheesy And the efizzy wey the man dey take act eeehn, if to say him fione...e for good undecided
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Mizzzbeee(f): 8:56pm On Oct 14, 2015
Jigy Jigy is back damn av missed dat her fire! Abeg no one can play that role better. She is a natural evil cheesy

6 Likes

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by aderonkedeborah(f): 9:19pm On Oct 14, 2015
[quote author=Mizzzbeee post=38989103]Jigy Jigy is back damn av missed dat her fire! Abeg no one can play that role better. She is a natural evil cheesy[/quote ] Evil indeed
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Nobody: 9:28pm On Oct 14, 2015
Please don't mind..but didn't anyone care to check to see the baby Urvashi threw off the roof?

2 Likes

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Jummaima(f): 9:57pm On Oct 14, 2015
meenagiggs:
Please don't mind..but didn't anyone care to check to see the baby Urvashi threw off the roof?

Lol @ pls dont mind grin

1 Like

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by MainHerioneHoon(f): 9:58pm On Oct 14, 2015
bbeckky:

Maybe he is auditioning to be a shark in the next Sharknado movie.

1 Like

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Jummaima(f): 10:00pm On Oct 14, 2015
PINKYLADIE:
Is it on dstv or gotv? and what time are they showing it please

Just confirmed, its on DSTV channel 257 @ 2:30pm.
Ontv
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by MainHerioneHoon(f): 10:01pm On Oct 14, 2015
meenagiggs:

This made me literally laugh out loud.
Why are people throwing babies off roofs these days on Zee World?First Bhavishya now Urvashi.

1 Like

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Jummaima(f): 10:03pm On Oct 14, 2015
MainHerioneHoon:

Maybe he is auditioning to be a shark in the next Sharknado movie.

grin grin grin u wicked ooo
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by giffty(f): 10:05pm On Oct 14, 2015
Jummaima:

Just confirmed, its on DSTV channel 257 @ 2:30pm.
Ontv
Its 1:30pm actually and its also on Gotv(channel 96)

Modified..
2:30pm is the south african time
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Oohgae: 10:13pm On Oct 14, 2015
This is the Karan I've always known.... The observant Karan... But Laxmi had to make it so obvious to Bavishia that they were onto him....
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by pillan(f): 9:33am On Oct 15, 2015
please who knows the name of the song they sing when they are on advert on zee world..i see writings like..a world of true emotion,a world of fun and love but i just wanna know d title of the song
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by enoqueen: 10:08am On Oct 15, 2015
Tara 's sarees though and the way she wraps it kiss

(1) (2) (3) ... (234) (235) (236) (237) (238) (239) (240) ... (385) (Reply)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / What Sites Can You Download Series For Free? / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.