Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,587 members, 7,809,124 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:12 AM

Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page - TV/Movies (256) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page (1281391 Views)

Glowtv Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page / Lovers Of Zee World Destiny Indian Drama New Soap Opera....let Discuss (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (253) (254) (255) (256) (257) (258) (259) ... (385) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by chilez(f): 9:15pm On Nov 22, 2015
Forwetinnah:

Yeah I know...there was one with Arti and Shakar recently

Abeg which channel and is it on dstv?

1 Like

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Forwetinnah: 11:10pm On Nov 22, 2015
chilez:

Abeg which channel and is it on dstv?

Yeah, Dstv. Channel 452...i think they've wrapped up that soap though, watched a few episodes

Meanwhile Landlord Jwala looking good in Laali...some familiar faces in BF appearing in Laali
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Forwetinnah: 11:13pm On Nov 22, 2015
Adesiji77:

You meant service provider such as DSTV, GOtv etc?

That's what I am trying to ascertain. Channel remains "B4U+Plus".

The ones i mentioned are on Dstv...couldn't find the plus channel sha
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by MainHerioneHoon(f): 12:16am On Nov 23, 2015
Adesiji77:

Is it on DSTV? I am trying to find out which service provider has it on its bouquet.

I used to come across it when I was channel hoping but I think DStv changed the Dstv India package so I am not sure if it's still available. Antyway how are you Adesiji77 Are you good dear?
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by MainHerioneHoon(f): 12:23am On Nov 23, 2015
slyowokoya:
I hate having to admit this....
I understand why it was so difficult for Vikram supporters to see his faults. undecided

I really don't care what Neel has done. Naha doesn't deserve Saloni. Or maybe I just didn't like Vikram at all.

I will come back to my senses in a few... For now I'm so sorry for my Neel.

Why do you say Naha doesn't deserve Salon i? I am just asking I also have a soft spot for Neel just like I have a soft spot for Pushkar in the Promise
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by tomisinbaby(f): 1:50am On Nov 23, 2015
Forwetinnah:

Channel please? Na only B4U music,movies, music indian* I see , i no see plus own. You just brought my attention to alot of other channels I never bothered to even check. ZeeTV is another good channel but since no one here talks about the programmes there I don't bother watching
Zeetv and Co doesn't show on my dstv premium package
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by tomisinbaby(f): 1:54am On Nov 23, 2015
Forwetinnah:

Channel please? Na only B4U music,movies, music indian* I see , i no see plus own. You just brought my attention to alot of other channels I never bothered to even check. ZeeTV is another good channel but since no one here talks about the programmes there I don't bother watching
Zeetv and co are not showing on my dstv premium package
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Adesiji77: 2:37am On Nov 23, 2015
MainHerioneHoon:

I used to come across it when I was channel hoping but I think DStv changed the Dstv India package so I am not sure if it's still available. Antyway how are you Adesiji77 Are you good dear?

Oh, ok. Thanks, I am good. Hope you are good too

1 Like

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by chilez(f): 4:33am On Nov 23, 2015
Forwetinnah:

Yeah, Dstv. Channel 452...i think they've wrapped up that soap though, watched a few episodes

Meanwhile Landlord Jwala looking good in Laali...some familiar faces in BF appearing in Laali
Ohh wow, thanks dearie smiley
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by slyowokoya(f): 6:19am On Nov 23, 2015
MainHerioneHoon:

Why do you say Naha doesn't deserve Salon i? I am just asking I also have a soft spot for Neel just like I have a soft spot for Pushkar in the Promise

Nahar brain cells are few notch higher than Yuvraj. He was so easily manipulated.
Who hangs around a girl that looks exactly like an ex girlfriend who had previously made ur life hell. Even if she could prove she wasn't the same person you still want to stay far away from the face!
I remember some of the phone conversations between Nahar and Devika and I'm still angry at Nahar.
*sigh* maybe Saloni can fall off a cliff or get shot then lose her memory so she can forgive Neil and they can be friends again. wink

1 Like

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by slyowokoya(f): 6:27am On Nov 23, 2015
Adesiji77:
Is anyone familiar with this TV channel "B4U+Plus"?

They also feature Bollywood movies.

Cc: Forwetinnah, carolsbrave, mistytohcute, Jummaima, slyowokoya, adeyinka03, komzyb, bbeckky, MainHerioneHoon,zeeworldfreak1, haliluck

I don't have that channel. Does it have English audio?
I'm already addicted to one Indian channel I'm not sure it healthy for me to just watch Indian programming all the time. grin

1 Like

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by komzyb(f): 8:00am On Nov 23, 2015
Adesiji77:
Is anyone familiar with this TV channel "B4U+Plus"?

They also feature Bollywood movies.

Cc: Forwetinnah, carolsbrave, mistytohcute, Jummaima, slyowokoya, adeyinka03, komzyb, bbeckky, MainHerioneHoon,zeeworldfreak1, haliluck
its only music
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Forwetinnah: 11:26am On Nov 23, 2015
tomisinbaby:

Zeetv and co are not showing on my dstv premium package

It is on mine with English Subtitles, i think it depends on the decoder
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Forwetinnah: 11:36am On Nov 23, 2015
tomisinbaby:
What doesn't bani do?she even cures madness.smh

I guess it's mandatory for all Indian daughters in-law to possess some super/spiritual powers especially the leading ladies on Channel 'stoop so low', Arti was all Jetli when she was heavily pregos remember? In Bani's case she's such a Nosey poker.

1 Like

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by chilez(f): 5:08pm On Nov 23, 2015
Forwetinnah:

I guess it's mandatory for all Indian daughters in-law to possess some super/spiritual powers especially the leading ladies on Channel 'stoop so low', Arti was all Jetli when she was heavily pregos remember? In Bani's case she's such a Nosey poker.
grin ;DAsin erhhh!!!
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by zeeworldfreak1: 9:28pm On Nov 23, 2015
Jhumki d ashiii...when you bring trash into your house,expect it to smell..she's now set her sights on ksitij..ok na.why aren't saraswati nd ksitij living in their own house sef?...I just don't get it! what kinda man feels so comfortable living under thesame roof as his parents inlaw?..anyway,jummy seems like a nice,fun girl..hope she gets her act together real quick

1 Like

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by adeyinka03(f): 11:00pm On Nov 23, 2015
Chai Niyati you knew you would get a confession and u couldn't hold ur phone or something to record the conversation. This babes is dumber than I thought. What was that weird tune that was played when Jhumki was doing her thing with Kshitij the whole scene was somehow but I like Jhumki sha

4 Likes

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by zeeworldfreak1: 11:41am On Nov 24, 2015
adeyinka03:
Chai Niyati you knew you would get a confession and u couldn't hold ur phone or something to record the conversation. This babes is dumber than I thought. What was that weird tune that was played when Jhumki was doing her thing with Kshitij the whole scene was somehow but I like Jhumki sha
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by zeeworldfreak1: 11:43am On Nov 24, 2015
Yea..she's seems like she's a fun girl

1 Like

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by nggie(f): 10:03pm On Nov 24, 2015
Chai ds indian filmmakers can dull pple's brain, evn d mumu actors n actresses cnt evn tell dm dat d storyline is wack. Mk dm end all ds series n start new ones abeg.

4 Likes

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by adeyinka03(f): 11:39pm On Nov 24, 2015
smileyI guess vermillion and bangles are enough to erase 7yrs of torment and suffering and forget that you were almost killed and it also gives you a sudden burst of love. I guess REKHA means a naive and innocent person with a touch of stupidity and a dose of foolishness.
P. S. I'm getting good at insults thanks to Zee world smiley

6 Likes

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by chilez(f): 6:28am On Nov 25, 2015
adeyinka03:
smileyI guess vermillion and bangles are enough to erase 7yrs of torment and suffering and forget that you were almost killed and it also gives you a sudden burst of love. I guess REKHA means a naive and innocent person with a touch of stupidity and a dose of foolishness.
P. S. I'm getting good at insults thanks to Zee world smiley
Lmaoo grin grin, d babe na certified ODE!!

2 Likes

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by nggie(f): 5:27pm On Nov 25, 2015
Lol @ Adeyinka03

1 Like

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Forwetinnah: 8:18pm On Nov 25, 2015
Jiggy Jagajaga, the woman with fire in her bones. Bani's honourable sister inlaw, i envy Bani not especially with a spineless husband like JayWalia...meanwhile the shimmer/bronzer on some of the faces especially hers no be here o..the makeup artist wear sunshade apply the makeup nii??

@Dashk kiss kiss !! Fateh/Ranveer/Jeet. ..you have a contender!!

Battle of the hot heads....Laxmi versus Junkie* cheesy
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by tomisinbaby(f): 9:44pm On Nov 25, 2015
Am I missing something ,is padamsingh not still wanted for killing babu's husband.i thought he was on the run.maybe am wrong cos I've not been watching regularly

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by adeyinka03(f): 9:49pm On Nov 25, 2015
tomisinbaby:
Am I missing something ,is padamsingh not still wanted for killing babu's husband.i thought he was on the run.maybe am wrong cos I've not been watching regularly
I was thinking the same too. But cos it's an on and off thing for me I thought I most have also missed something.

1 Like

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by tomisinbaby(f): 10:04pm On Nov 25, 2015
adeyinka03:

I was thinking the same too. But cos it's an on and off thing for me I thought I most have also missed something.
And maybe we are not missing nothing,maybe the writer and director are just totally out of their minds.better still let's get a reply from someone that has been watching saloni regularly.

2 Likes

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by maureensylvia(f): 11:54pm On Nov 25, 2015
pls which channel on dstv displays Philippian movie
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by komzyb(f): 6:26am On Nov 26, 2015
a standing ovation for Niyati
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by komzyb(f): 12:03am On Nov 27, 2015
Missing my detective karan ....still loving loha singh #where is my Gangi??
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by slyowokoya(f): 7:06am On Nov 27, 2015
Yuvraj reminds me of fictional characters pixies and fairies. It is believed that because these fictional beings are so small they can only handle one emotion at a time.
Yuvraj creators have made him so dumb, he is allowed only one rational thought in 200 episodes. 199 episodes he has a brain defect that makes him forget. undecided

I'm so glad to see Laali be done with next. But why is Zee world not running new promo yet? Did I miss something?

1 Like

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by zeeworldfreak1: 8:40am On Nov 27, 2015
chilez:

Lmaoo grin grin, d babe na certified ODE!!

(1) (2) (3) ... (253) (254) (255) (256) (257) (258) (259) ... (385) (Reply)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / What Sites Can You Download Series For Free? / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.