Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,439 members, 7,808,573 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:37 PM

Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page - TV/Movies (29) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page (1281303 Views)

Glowtv Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page / Lovers Of Zee World Destiny Indian Drama New Soap Opera....let Discuss (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) ... (385) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by kilode100(f): 11:08pm On May 18, 2015
VenusBetty:
watch them on televista

What time do they show Laali in Televista?

23 Likes

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Nobody: 11:08pm On May 18, 2015
Sorry for the diversion guys, just sharing my joy with you all; my platoon ( platoon 6) won the dancing competition which is first already concluded competition in the camp. grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Nobody: 12:00am On May 19, 2015
I'm so loving BREAKING FREE

3 Likes

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Nobody: 12:02am On May 19, 2015
Forwetinnah:
Dictionary** isn't that cute in Eternal love, she was so beautiful in Laali. Maybe because she lost weight? undecided

So in India 2 sisters can get married to brothers from the same family? This Menka woman is very petty, married to an equally stu;pid man!!
dictionary too ugly

1 Like

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by bigmom: 12:18am On May 19, 2015
kilode100:

What time do they show Laali in Televista?
. yes time please
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Nobody: 6:52am On May 19, 2015
sophiadfirst:

So all zee world series that are on production break are now aired on televista
maybe not all
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by larrybabe: 7:14am On May 19, 2015
Destiny: This Savitri mumu don too much oooooo..... sotayyyyyy on your daughter's wedding day you cannot even speak up, I give up on you jare, person dey gentle ooooo but your own dey EXCESS and it can kill.....If not for Saty that saved her face on her daughter's wedding day na so the evil Menka go shine for another woman pickin wedding day when the mum is still alive........ shocked shocked shocked shocked

And Saraswasti's #Journeytohell begins.... I really do not know how to describe a marriage where the husband gets drunk and passes out on his wedding night......its not as if the husband brain correct sef!!! but with this marriage, Saraswati will enter into a world of torture at her inlaws. Constantly, she will be physically and mentally abused by her husband. Trust her na, na 2nd MUMU like her mama, wanting to keep all to herself and not talking, but Laxmi will suspect something wrong and will share it with Saty, because of the info Saty will become the protective brother-in-law to Saraswati until things will go out of hand........ Lakmsi will even do a pretend marriage to Saty in other to get close to Saraswati in her husband's house but will that be enough Just when they plan to get the marriage right sets, an unknown person will kill Saty.......but all this one na spoiler o........it is well.

Grandma Gayatri and her scolding of Savitri because she did the right thing as her i.d.i.o.t son no no wetin dey right and wrong, na only to dey shine that him okpolo eye angry angry angry angry but i like the way Chanchal put her in her place, say person born girl don turn to crime this Indian families sef that will never allow couples to live alone with all their unnecessary interference..... angry angry angry >:

Breaking Free
: I am liking this particular series jare sotayyyy, i no even think of Laali.....This series is about an Indian village in India, (a tribe in Madhya Pradesh,) a state in central India. Women from this tribe belong eternally to the `Thakur' known as (landlord) who names a price for them, they are known as the BEDIA. I see this a legalised Prostitution, because the Bedia is eternally taken care of by any Landlord that chooses her, he can treat her with respect, even put vermillion on her forehead, she can bear a child for him, but will never get married. Their loyalty will always lie with their wives who are aware of this BEDNIS. However, Sugni wants to break this age-old tradition and dreams of getting married, but will she succeed

The series is actually getting interesting with this girl called Sugni and how she got into trouble with one of the Landlord's sons that wanted to molest her friend in a boat (means of their transportation). They traced her to her mother's house so she could come and answer to the Landlord's son and probably do the RAI dance which her mother has been keeping her away from since childhood, as far as you are born a BEDIA, you are always a BEDIA and marriage is a NO NO for you but our dear Sugni keeps dreaming of Prince-Charming that will come and sweep her off her feet.........good thots though.....

It so happened that as she got to the destination (Her mum went with her) where she has been summoned by the Landlord's son, she tried to hide but was caught by one of the Landlord's goon and taken to the Landlord.......When all the Bediya women tried to protect her, the Landlord asked them to move so he could get a clear view of her, he then asked who she was and her mum responded that Sugni is his daughter......she dropped the bombshell with the landlord son showing a very surprised reaction........and the screen froze.....

Married Again: I did not enjoy yesterday's episode at all at all with all the lie lie here and there...... ok, Praschant follows Yash home after much pressure and meets Arti that drops the tray of sweet she was carrying in shock...... Praschant then meets his mum and dad in the Sindiya house na wa O! (remember Yash phoned and invited them over) Palek recognised him and spills the beans about seeing him at Grandma's place, lie lie come start o! Ansh never said a word about his ''uncle friend'' because of the promise he made to grandma, but Aunt Maya is not convinced and promised to get to the root of all of it, that both Arti and her parents were definitely hiding something from the rest of them.....me i tire for all the lie lie sef.......it made yesterday's episode boring to me.......and to think that in the coming episode Prashant will try to win Arti's love back is just too distasteful lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed.....

2 Likes

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Nobody: 9:04am On May 19, 2015
larrybabe:
Destiny: This Savitri mumu don too much oooooo..... sotayyyyyy on your daughter's wedding day you cannot even speak up, I give up on you jare, person dey gentle ooooo but your own dey EXCESS and it can kill.....If not for Saty that saved her face on her daughter's wedding day na so the evil Menka go shine for another woman pickin wedding day when the mum is still alive........ shocked shocked shocked shocked

And Saraswasti's #Journeytohell begins.... I really do not know how to describe a marriage where the husband gets drunk and passes out on his wedding night......its not as if the husband brain correct sef!!! but with this marriage, Saraswati will enter into a world of torture at her inlaws. Constantly, she will be physically and mentally abused by her husband. Trust her na, na 2nd MUMU like her mama, wanting to keep all to herself and not talking, but Laxmi will suspect something wrong and will share it with Saty, because of the info Saty will become the protective brother-in-law to Saraswati until things will go out of hand........ Lakmsi will even do a pretend marriage to Saty in other to get close to Saraswati in her husband's house but will that be enough Just when they plan to get the marriage right sets, an unknown person will kill Saty.......but all this one na spoiler o........it is well.

Grandma Gayatri and her scolding of Savitri because she did the right thing as her i.d.i.o.t son no no wetin dey right and wrong, na only to dey shine that him okpolo eye angry angry angry angry but i like the way Chanchal put her in her place, say person born girl don turn to crime this Indian families sef that will never allow couples to live alone with all their unnecessary interference..... angry angry angry >:

Breaking Free
: I am liking this particular series jare sotayyyy, i no even think of Laali.....This series is about an Indian village in India, (a tribe in Madhya Pradesh,) a state in central India. Women from this tribe belong eternally to the `Thakur' known as (landlord) who names a price for them, they are known as the BEDIA. I see this a legalised Prostitution, because the Bedia is eternally taken care of by any Landlord that chooses her, he can treat her with respect, even put vermillion on her forehead, she can bear a child for him, but will never get married. Their loyalty will always lie with their wives who are aware of this BEDNIS. However, Sugni wants to break this age-old tradition and dreams of getting married, but will she succeed

The series is actually getting interesting with this girl called Sugni and how she got into trouble with one of the Landlord's sons that wanted to molest her friend in a boat (means of their transportation). They traced her to her mother's house so she could come and answer to the Landlord's son and probably do the RAI dance which her mother has been keeping her away from since childhood, as far as you are born a BEDIA, you are always a BEDIA and marriage is a NO NO for you but our dear Sugni keeps dreaming of Prince-Charming that will come and sweep her off her feet.........good thots though.....

It so happened that as she got to the destination (Her mum went with her) where she has been summoned by the Landlord's son, she tried to hide but was caught by one of the Landlord's goon and taken to the Landlord.......When all the Bediya women tried to protect her, the Landlord asked them to move so he could get a clear view of her, he then asked who she was and her mum responded that Sugni is his daughter......she dropped the bombshell with the landlord son showing a very surprised reaction........and the screen froze.....

Married Again: I did not enjoy yesterday's episode at all at all with all the lie lie here and there...... ok, Praschant follows Yash home after much pressure and meets Arti that drops the tray of sweet she was carrying in shock...... Praschant then meets his mum and dad in the Sindiya house na wa O! (remember Yash phoned and invited them over) Palek recognised him and spills the beans about seeing him at Grandma's place, lie lie come start o! Ansh never said a word about his ''uncle friend'' because of the promise he made to grandma, but Aunt Maya is not convinced and promised to get to the root of all of it, that both Arti and her parents were definitely hiding something from the rest of them.....me i tire for all the lie lie sef.......it made yesterday's episode boring to me.......and to think that in the coming episode Prashant will try to win Arti's love back is just too distasteful lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed.....
try to woo her back? then Arti should be very careful o cuz Prashant never change.
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Svelteb(f): 10:19am On May 19, 2015
haliluck, Ur husband 4 ur dreams abi? e gud small grin
haliluck:

Anytym I see pple calling my husband deir husband d tin dey vex me...yash is mine! !!
Yash! Yash!! Yash!!! see wetin u don cause now... in fact it has now become a crime to be too handsome sef

2 Likes

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by haliluck(f): 10:31am On May 19, 2015
Larrybabe plz how did u get so much info on destiny....bin tryin 4 days bt cnt seem 2 find any
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by mubzay(f): 10:59am On May 19, 2015
The evil of menka, I reject it oh Lord. "Eni eleni o ni gba ise wa se - amin" I.e "no one will take our rightful place in any circumstances" hmmm @destiny: a lot of lessons to be learnt. Not all who smile at u are happy for u. (Menka to savitri).

1 Like

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Somex10202(m): 12:26pm On May 19, 2015
VenusBetty:
watch them on televista
What time and date do they do laili on televista?
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by larrybabe: 1:08pm On May 19, 2015
haliluck:
Larrybabe plz how did u get so much info on destiny....bin tryin 4 days bt cnt seem 2 find any
Destiny does not really have a page where you can read daily summary like Laali and Married Again, just bits & pieces here and there.
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by etomitee: 2:51pm On May 19, 2015
Pls can someone share d concluding part of laali with me

2 Likes

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Forwetinnah: 2:59pm On May 19, 2015
Svelteb:
haliluck, Ur husband 4 ur dreams abi? e gud small grin Yash! Yash!! Yash!!! see wetin u don cause now... in fact it has now become a crime to be too handsome sef

Make you and haliluck begin trek go India, with much luck you will meet him before he turns 50 grin!! Una dey here dey waste time

1 Like

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Nobody: 6:19pm On May 19, 2015
Somex10202:
What time and date do they do laili on televista?
una sorry na only The promise them dey show for televista by 6pm
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Ihuomadinihu: 6:34pm On May 19, 2015
This is for Destiny.
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ghar_Ki_Lakshmi_Betiyann

1 Like

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Somex10202(m): 6:36pm On May 19, 2015
VenusBetty:
una sorry na only The promise them dey show for televista by 6pm
You right just saw it now on televista is not call promise but kashma ku or so.nepa took light half way so i couldnt finish watching
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Svelteb(f): 6:43pm On May 19, 2015
Forwetinnah:

Make you and haliluck begin trek go India, with much luck you will meet him before he turns 50 grin!! Una dey here dey waste time
me? Nah...na only haliluck u go wish dat luck o cos na she dey die 4 am. my boo is finer dan Yash in evry way

2 Likes

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Ihuomadinihu: 6:44pm On May 19, 2015
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Nobody: 7:05pm On May 19, 2015
Somex10202:
You right just saw it now on televista is not call promise but kashma ku or so.nepa took light half way so i couldnt finish watching
kasamh se, that's the real title
laali is agle janam mohe bitiya hi kijo
married again is punar vivah
saloni is saat phere - saloni ka safar

1 Like

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by haliluck(f): 9:08pm On May 19, 2015
Svelteb:
me? Nah...na only haliluck u go wish dat luck o cos na she dey die 4 am. my boo is finer dan Yash in evry way

Loool I jus dey play ooo...can't really stand hw dey treat deir women deir abeg
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by haliluck(f): 9:10pm On May 19, 2015
Ihuomadinihu:
This is for Destiny.
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ghar_Ki_Lakshmi_Betiyann

Thank u!!! grin
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Nobody: 10:46pm On May 19, 2015
Eternal love:- how can sahiba be so stupid to sell her jewelry to ranveer, nd d boy sef is immature. I think yas or jaz whatever her name is will fall in love with him nd then sahiba will enventually marry daljeet. Well im Just watching cos saloni and laali are on production break. undecided. Tho I have watched laali to d end.

Destiny:- im soo sick and tired of savitri 's foolishness. angry how can u allow people to push u around. Anyways eeveryone is against her.. undecided. But I know she is pregnant nd laxmi my favorite girl will fall in love with satyaakam.

I just love indian movies nd songs. I even downloaded tera naam doon. Hehe
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Ihuomadinihu: 10:50pm On May 19, 2015
haliluck:

Thank u!!! grin
U re welcome.
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Ihuomadinihu: 10:52pm On May 19, 2015
Does anyone realize that Indian and Arabian dance steps/songs are very similar? Esp in Destiny and Breaking free.
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Forwetinnah: 12:26am On May 20, 2015
Hmmnn...Pranshant's a hottie too o. wink and Arti now has her own personal shrine tongue
Imagine Bovanee carry Elephant for head dey find ant for ground..she should think about getting out of her murder case not nosing into Arti's bizz

2 Likes

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by mubzay(f): 1:38am On May 20, 2015
[/b][b]
Blossom023:
But I know she is pregnant nd laxmi my favorite girl will fall in love with satyaakam
savitri pregnant? I hope she gives birth to a boy n let's see our menka dear behaves.
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Hapimee(f): 1:40am On May 20, 2015
Forwetinnah:
Hmmnn...Pranshant's a hottie too o. wink and Arti now has her own personal shrine tongue
Imagine Bovanee carry Elephant for head dey find ant for ground..she should think about getting out of her murder case not nosing into Arti's bizz
yes pranshat is hottie but the devil in him is very very bad.

1 Like

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Hapimee(f): 1:49am On May 20, 2015
larrybabe:

Breaking Free

Prashant never wanted to hurt Arit by trying to win Arti back, thanks to prashant Aunty the hidden beast in him came to light.
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Nobody: 7:07am On May 20, 2015
Somex10202:
worefa they call it jere

(1) (2) (3) ... (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) ... (385) (Reply)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / What Sites Can You Download Series For Free? / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.