Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,779 members, 7,802,395 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 01:39 PM

Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page - TV/Movies (31) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page (1280283 Views)

Glowtv Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page / Lovers Of Zee World Destiny Indian Drama New Soap Opera....let Discuss (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) ... (385) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Forwetinnah: 6:14pm On May 21, 2015
Chai...Menka got Saraswati married into the most irresponsible family ever. Soon her in laws will ask her to go get money from her parents for upkeep in her husband's house and to crown it all up...she sleeps in the bathroom. Mogbe!! shocked angry
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Ihuomadinihu: 6:25pm On May 21, 2015
Forwetinnah:

Hmmnn...thought twas the same person

Sugni is very beautiful...lovely complexion. She's one Indian actress ive seen so far that looks really beautiful without much makeup on.
Yeah. But her Mum is finer than her and the most beautiful is Sugni's henna customer. She has my kind of eyes.cheesy

1 Like

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by J3da: 7:17pm On May 21, 2015
Is it true that #‎MARRIEDAGAIN‬ is hyped mostly by ladies because they like to watch handsome Yash?

Plus iS it juSt me noticing that Sugni looks like omotola?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Forwetinnah: 7:24pm On May 21, 2015
Ihuomadinihu:

Yeah. But her Mum is finer than her and the most beautiful is Sugni's henna customer. She has my kind of eyes.cheesy

Lol...im yet to see Sugni's henna customer though. I wee torchlight the eyes to confirm how burifu*

I taya for these Indian soaps sef....the slow motion too much. A 2hr movie will be dragged into 400 episodes, Mscheeew

1 Like

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Forwetinnah: 7:28pm On May 21, 2015
J3da:
Is it true that #‎MARRIEDAGAIN‬ is hyped mostly by ladies because they like to watch handsome Yash?

Yash isn't all that biko....We've seen finer and taller Indian actors
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Ihuomadinihu: 7:29pm On May 21, 2015
Forwetinnah:

Lol...im yet to see Sugni's henna customer though. I wee torchlight the eyes to confirm how burifu*
Am not sure she will appear again. She was shown in the first episode when Sugni applied henna for her and her mother refused to pay sugni.
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Forwetinnah: 7:31pm On May 21, 2015
Ihuomadinihu:

Am not sure she will appear again. She was shown in the first episode when Sugni applied henna for her and her mother refused to pay sugni.

Oh okay. .didn't watch that
But Sugni's really pretty...her mum is a beauty too but remember she's always well made up, Sugni isnt
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Ihuomadinihu: 7:35pm On May 21, 2015
Forwetinnah:

Yash isn't all that biko....We've seen finer and taller Indian actors
Yeah,the only things i appreciate abt Yash are his Eyes and height. I have seen finer ones like Salman khan,Shekar etc. But overall,indians are not all that fine without their colourful saris,makeup,henna,bindi,jewellies etc. They can dress sha,afterall majority of our native outfits come from india. Nigerians are just learners snice we refuse to stick to our native makeup/attire in nollywood. The poshest indian movie still adopts indian culture/attire.

2 Likes

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Diamonddamsel: 7:41pm On May 21, 2015
Bolanlevivian:

please where did you read it from .can you please help me post the link. Thanks
Eternal love is Rab Se Sohna Isshq
Breaking free is Phir Subah Hogi
Tanks so much.I checked on google for Ghar ki Lakshmi Be tiyann it will show youtube videos I was reading through the English subtitles under
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Forwetinnah: 7:41pm On May 21, 2015
Ihuomadinihu:

Yeah,the only things i appreciate abt Yash are his Eyes and height. I have seen finer ones like Salman khan,Shekar etc. But overall,indians are not all that fine without their colourful saris,makeup,henna,bindi,jewellies etc. They can dress sha,afterall majority of our native outfits come from india. Nigerians are just learners snice we refuse to stick to our native makeup/attire in nollywood. The poshest indian movie still adopts indian culture/attire.

Abi??
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by glimpse(f): 8:44pm On May 21, 2015
omo! that prashant dream is wa o....c as my mind fly...thank God my mind is back

1 Like

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Nobody: 9:23pm On May 21, 2015
glimpse:
omo! that prashant dream is wa o....c as my mind fly...thank God my mind is back
I knew it was a dream right from the start, Cuz yash will never be that lenient with aarti if he finds out the truth
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by nggie(f): 9:50pm On May 21, 2015
Please anyone with update on tonyt's episode on Married again pls share. @Larrybabe togbaski..whr u dey? Counting on u. Tnks
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Ihuomadinihu: 10:36pm On May 21, 2015
Pls i need an update of Destiny. Nigeria and PHCN are a total disgrace.
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Nobody: 11:36pm On May 21, 2015
J3da:

I don't even watch it.. D guy no even fine sef. grin

1 Like

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Nobody: 11:37pm On May 21, 2015
Ihuomadinihu:
Pls i need an update of Destiny. Nigeria and PHCN are a total disgrace.

Ah dey teh u.. They wer just taking nd bringing d light as I was watching destiny. D last time dey brought it.. I left my gen on till I was done. Dem dey craze.
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Forwetinnah: 12:17am On May 22, 2015
I tried Prashant's love meter experiment and guess who I saw? ME!! I'm so inlove with myself grin
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by jerrynazi(m): 6:43am On May 22, 2015
Please oooo any one who will like to tell me about last nyt episode of married again I was not chanced to watch it because of work plssssSsssssss some one help (larrybaabe am counting on you o tnks)
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by kilode100(f): 6:57am On May 22, 2015
J3da:

In what way

24 Likes

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by princesweet: 8:10am On May 22, 2015
Download the latest tv series, Hollywood movies, Hallmark romantic/christmas movies,wwe,award shows etc on (mobtvmovies.com)
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by larrybabe: 8:43am On May 22, 2015
jerrynazi:
Please oooo any one who will like to tell me about last nyt episode of married again I was not chanced to watch it because of work plssssSsssssss some one help (larrybaabe am counting on you o tnks)

Ok, coming up shortly...
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by larrybabe: 10:35am On May 22, 2015
Breaking Free: Started showing from Sugni's house, The junior uncle that she gave money to buy medicine for her mom came back home jubilating and dancing that he was going to get a girl child, Goddess Seeta has finally answered his prayers, just then Sugni asked him for her mom's medicines, that she needed to take it immediately as she was feeling dizzy. The uncle's face fell and he confessed that he used the cash to pay the attendant at the hospital in order to know the sex of his unborn child..... at that point i felt like slllllllllapppppping the happiness of girl child out of the man's face. Sugni got very angry and also the others but Gulabia said it was ok since her brother felt bad for what he did she will not be upset with him.....

Next scene, Gulabia sets out to go for the RAI dance even if she was still recovering, Sugni objected that she was still not strong enough to go for the dance, her mum insisted that she was better and took some steps but Sugni was not having any of it, she said her mum was pretending and taking baby steps in front of her so she could be allowed to go for the dance. Meanwhile the truck driver was out there screaming Gulabia's name that she was wasting his time......Gulabia's senior brother said somebody has to go from the house that night because he had collected money to repair the roof that was leaking from the truck driver and had to pay the money back, by someone from the house going for the RAI dance... He asked his wife to go and wakeup their 12year old daughter to go for the dance, with pain in her heart, the wife went to wake up the little girl that was still sleeping, the little girl just hugged her doll and was murmuring some things in her sleep, the mum kept waking her up with tears in her eyes, Sugni could not stand it any longer, she screamed ''Enough!! Stop this, Twinkle is still a child!!!!!! don't steal her childhood away from her...... I will go and perform the RAI dance!!!! the uncle could not believe his ears, he then said ''Does this mean you are ready to perform the RAI dance.... The mum tried to stop her but she insisted that neither her mum nor twinkle could be allowed to go for obvious reasons and further said that ''If this is the price to keep the both of them indoors, then she will go and pay this PRICE today (tears, tears, tears...... cry cry cry cry cry cry)

Sugni starts to head for the truck walking like a zombie counting her steps, infact they had to show us her feet when she matched out of the house slow-motion like..... the truck driver spots her and said ''finally, Sugni has come to her senses'' with a sheepish smile on his face, when Sugni got into the truck, the other bedni women were surprised to see her and one said ''for how long was your mother going to take care of the house...come here Sugni (making a space for Sugni to sit).

At the dance venue, Sugni all dressed for the dance and was ready (for the first time in her life) to dance for the landlords, they showed us another scene where Gulabia was running at night to head to landlord Jwala's house to beg him for some money, when she got there, the guards did not allow her to come in but she insisted that it was her right as far as the Landlord had once performed her Sardhakai, she was free to come and ask him for anything especially if it was an emergency......just then the landlord came out and asked them to allow her in, she came and begged him for cash, he asked her if her daughter does not assist her in the house, he she responded that Sugni does little work here and there to raise cash and give to her, as he was counting the cash to give to her, she said No! not that much, i just need only 200rupees for food.....she also told him that until now her daughter has refused to go for the RAI dance but she had to go today in other to assist her.....she further said that sometimes her daughter reminded her of him (Jwala).....he got a bit upset and said ''look here woman you better control your tongue and your daughter ok? he gave her additional currency to buy her medication after enquiring whether it was true that Landlord Vikram took her to the hospital yesterday........(showing sign of envy), she said Yes!! that he even took care of her bills..... he asked her to come for more cash if she needed more, when Gulabia left to go and catch up with Sugni at the dance arena, the landlord's wife just looked sad from a corner.....

At the dance arena, Sugni, dressed up by the bedni women looked herself in the mirror (this is where it struck me that she looked like our own Omotola).. she left the room, on the passage way, she bumped into the truck driver when she was trying to locate the electricity switch from the main controller.....the truck driver was full of praises for her and asked her not to try anything funny, she said she was happy to come and do the RAI dance and will do it very well....he laughed and said, he was happy to hear that, at the same time scared of hearing Sugni talk straight and reminded her again not to try anything s.t.u.p.i.d....

When the dance started Sugni was asked to stay in front as she was a new comer but she said NO! that she has not mastered the dance steps yet, that she preferred to stay at the back until she mastered the steps... they agreed and started dancing..... as the dance was going on, Sugni was shifting back little by little until she ran to where the light switch was, she turned off the electricity and the dancing stopped..... the truck driver spotted her when she was running away and went after her, just as she was about to climb the gate, he dragged her feet and told her to get down that had she forgotten that he earlier told her that a girl's feet spoke to him, that she cannot escape until she does the dance unless her entire family will be banned from the dance in the future and will be made to starve......she did not have any other choice than to go and dance.....

They showed only her dancing for the landlords, her mum arrived late and saw her already doing the dance, she just fell on the floor crying with the cash in her hand falling down...... Landlord Vikram walked in, just looked at the girl dancing as he could not see her face properly from where he stood, he just walked away.....after the dance she was sprayed with a lot of cash but she just stood there sad, the other women helped her to pick the cash and she just walked away....as she was going, two of the landlords came after her and asked where she was going...as she struggled with them....Vikram walked in and saw what was happening and remembered he saw her dancing......he just told the landlords not to disgrace/belittle themselves by coming after an ugly dark skinned, low class girl, that they were too much for that, if they were interested in her, they should do things the proper way by carrying out the ritual ....as he was trying to remember the name of the ritual, the two landlords laughed at him that he has been gone for a long time and has forgotten their village tradition......They said Sardhakai!!!! that is what it is called, he said oh, hoooo....that is it, with that they agreed with him and left her....

He looked at Sugni disgustingly and walked away, she went after him to thank him for saving her yet again and he lashed her seriously that he thought she was different with all the mouth she was making the other day she carried him in the rickshaw, that she will never dance for any landlords, she will leave for the city and go look for work, bla, bla, bla.....what happened to all that big talk.... she was not different at all...later he said the only difference she had with the other village girls is that they don't boast about not dancing yet they do it, but in her case, she boasts and talks big yet still goes to do the dance, he just looked at her sadly and walked away......she was really sad and embarrassed until her mum reached her and asked if she was ok....

The next day, the village women came to look for Sugni with her offer of Sardhakai from a landlord, they were full of praises for her dance and said she stole the show......just then the truck driver came and said there is a bit of problem, no ritual will take place in Sugni's house today, because there are a lot of offers from the other landlords.....Sugni was seen upstairs in an open top eyes closed with both her hands covering her ears, not wanting to hear what was being said about her......End

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by kilode100(f): 11:00am On May 22, 2015
larrybabe:
Breaking Free: Started showing from Sugni's house, The junior uncle that she gave money to buy medicine for her mom came back home jubilating and dancing that he was going to get a girl child, Goddess Seeta has finally answered his prayers, just then Sugni asked him for her mom's medicines, that she needed to take it immediately as she was feeling dizzy. The uncle's face fell and he confessed that he used the cash to pay the attendant at the hospital in order to know the sex of his unborn child..... at that point i felt like slllllllllapppppping the happiness of girl child out of the man's face. Sugni got very angry and also the others but Gulabia said it was ok since her brother felt bad for what he did she will not be upset with him.....

Next scene, Gulabia sets out to go for the RAI dance even if she was still recovering, Sugni objected that she was still not strong enough to go for the dance, her mum insisted that she was better and took some steps but Sugni was not having any of it, she said her mum was pretending and taking baby steps in front of her so she could be allowed to go for the dance. Meanwhile the truck driver was out there screaming Gulabia's name that she was wasting his time......Gulabia's senior brother said somebody has to go from the house that night because he had collected money to repair the roof that was leaking from the truck driver and had to pay the money back, by someone from the house going for the RAI dance... He asked his wife to go and wakeup their 12year old daughter to go for the dance, with pain in her heart, the wife went to wake up the little girl that was still sleeping, the little girl just hugged her doll and was murmuring some things in her sleep, the mum kept waking her up with tears in her eyes, Sugni could not stand it any longer, she screamed ''Enough!! Stop this, Twinkle is still a child!!!!!! don't steal her childhood away from her...... I will go and perform the RAI dance!!!! the uncle could not believe his ears, he then said ''Does this mean you are ready to perform the RAI dance.... The mum tried to stop her but she insisted that neither her mum nor twinkle could be allowed to go for obvious reasons and further said that ''If this is the price to keep the both of them indoors, then she will go and pay this PRICE today (tears, tears, tears...... cry cry cry cry cry cry)

Sugni starts to head for the truck walking like a zombie counting her steps, infact they had to show us her feet when she matched out of the house slow-motion like..... the truck driver spots her and said ''finally, Sugni has come to her senses'' with a sheepish smile on his face, when Sugni got into the truck, the other bedni women were surprised to see her and one said ''for how long was your mother going to take care of the house...come here Sugni (making a space for Sugni to sit).

At the dance venue, Sugni all dressed for the dance and was ready (for the first time in her life) to dance for the landlords, they showed us another scene where Gulabia was running at night to head to landlord Jwala's house to beg him for some money, when she got there, the guards did not allow her to come in but she insisted that it was her right as far as the Landlord had once performed her Sardhakai, she was free to come and ask him for anything especially if it was an emergency......just then the landlord came out and asked them to allow her in, she came and begged him for cash, he asked her if her daughter does not assist her in the house, he she responded that Sugni does little work here and there to raise cash and give to her, as he was counting the cash to give to her, she said No! not that much, i just need only 200rupees for food.....she also told him that until now her daughter has refused to go for the RAI dance but she had to go today in other to assist her.....she further said that sometimes her daughter reminded her of him (Jwala).....he got a bit upset and said ''look here woman you better control your tongue and your daughter ok? he gave her additional currency to buy her medication after enquiring whether it was true that Landlord Vikram took her to the hospital yesterday........(showing sign of envy), she said Yes!! that he even took care of her bills..... he asked her to come for more cash if she needed more, when Gulabia left to go and catch up with Sugni at the dance arena, the landlord's wife just looked sad from a corner.....

At the dance arena, Sugni, dressed up by the bedni women looked herself in the mirror (this is where it struck me that she looked like our own Omotola).. she left the room, on the passage way, she bumped into the truck driver when she was trying to locate the electricity switch from the main controller.....the truck driver was full of praises for her and asked her not to try anything funny, she said she was happy to come and do the RAI dance and will do it very well....he laughed and said, he was happy to hear that, at the same time scared of hearing Sugni talk straight and reminded her again not to try anything s.t.u.p.i.d....

When the dance started Sugni was asked to stay in front as she was a new comer but she said NO! that she has not mastered the dance steps yet, that she preferred to stay at the back until she mastered the steps... they agreed and started dancing..... as the dance was going on, Sugni was shifting back little by little until she ran to where the light switch was, she turned off the electricity and the dancing stopped..... the truck driver spotted her when she was running away and went after her, just as she was about to climb the gate, he dragged her feet and told her to get down that had she forgotten that he earlier told her that a girl's feet spoke to him, that she cannot escape until she does the dance unless her entire family will be banned from the dance in the future and will be made to starve......she did not have any other choice than to go and dance.....

They showed only her dancing for the landlords, her mum arrived late and saw her already doing the dance, she just fell on the floor crying with the cash in her hand falling down...... Landlord Vikram walked in, just looked at the girl dancing as he could not see her face properly from where he stood, he just walked away.....after the dance she was sprayed with a lot of cash but she just stood there sad, the other women helped her to pick the cash and she just walked away....as she was going, two of the landlords came after her and asked where she was going...as she struggled with them....Vikram walked in and saw what was happening and remembered he saw her dancing......he just told the landlords not to disgrace/belittle themselves by coming after an ugly dark skinned, low class girl, that they were too much for that, if they were interested in her, they should do things the proper way by carrying out the ritual ....as he was trying to remember the name of the ritual, the two landlords laughed at him that he has been gone for a long time and has forgotten their village tradition......They said Sardhakai!!!! that is what it is called, he said oh, hoooo....that is it, with that they agreed with him and left her....

He looked at Sugni disgustingly and walked away, she went after him to thank him for saving her yet again and he lashed her seriously that he thought she was different with all the mouth she was making the other day she carried him in the rickshaw, that she will never dance for any landlords, she will leave for the city and go look for work, bla, bla, bla.....what happened to all that big talk.... she was not different at all...later he said the only difference she had with the other village girls is that they don't boast about not dancing yet they do it, but in her case, she boasts and talks big yet still goes to do the dance, he just looked at her sadly and walked away......she was really sad and embarrassed until her mum reached her and asked if she was ok....

The next day, the village women came to look for Sugni with her offer of Sardhakai from a landlord, they were full of praises for her dance and said she stole the show......just then the truck driver came and said there is a bit of problem, no ritual will take place in Sugni's house today, because there are a lot of offers from the other landlords.....Sugni was seen upstairs in an open top eyes closed with both her hands covering her ears, not wanting to hear what was being said about her......End

no dey fall hand abeg.
which kain Omotola she resemble
Msew.
Unfollows thread jare.
Omotola my azz.

23 Likes

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by OlamideGirl(f): 11:03am On May 22, 2015
Bolanlevivian:

please where did you read it from .can you please help me post the link. Thanks
Eternal love is Rab Se Sohna Isshq
Breaking free is Phir Subah Hogi
just type d translation in India on google......it will bring out d story
can u also help with the translation of married again.
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Chinum: 11:05am On May 22, 2015
kilode100:

no dey fall hand abeg.
which kain Omotola she resemble
Msew.
Unfollows thread jare.
Omotola my azz.

undecided

2 Likes

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Nobody: 11:15am On May 22, 2015
That daura (saraswati's mother in law).. Wetin she dey feel like sef angry, u married d girl.. U no say ur son no love her.. Just leave her. Let her have her own room. Live her life nd u can pretend outside. See as her voice dey like spring. Abeg close mouth. Nd sef d saraswati no geh mouth :-/ ? Sometimes u gotta defend ur self but don't be rude. Highest thing na to tell ur parents nd lie dat u are disrespectful, dey wont kill u. D way dem dey fear dia fada sef angry . Tchww. Those two church rats pooki nd suki (abi wats dia name) mke dem go find work. Pooki dey find husband, she don dey fall for saatyakam mate. Tchww smh.

Just managing eternal love cos laali no dey. Childish acting. Sideshwari just dey act wer man dey always leave her. Daljeet is just Dull, ranveer is childish, sahiba... Dat one I no even understand.. D uncle is just meddling in couples affairs. I want to ask o, is it a tradition in India dat d family must interfere in dia childrens marriage nd must they stay in d family house ? Dats y they don't grow. Siaaa
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Bolanlevivian: 11:39am On May 22, 2015
OlamideGirl:
just type d translation in India on google......it will bring out d story
can u also help with the translation of married again.
Married Again is Punah Vivah
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Nobody: 11:49am On May 22, 2015
grin
Svelteb:
Barvani so ur problem is not enof for u abi? I really pity u ooo...only if u knew the air has blown and Yash has seen ur yansh outside.
grin
Svelteb:
Barvani so ur problem is not enof for u abi? I really pity u ooo...only if u knew the air has blown and Yash has seen ur yansh outside.
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by larrybabe: 11:54am On May 22, 2015
Married Again: The series resumed with Prachant wanting to reveal the whole truth to Yash, he ended up saying that Arti does not like his friendship with Yash and other trash talk....Yash tried to pacify Praschant that he knows how it felt without a wife, that he will like to assist Praschant by bringing his wife back to him, ''Yash said he had a magical way of winning his love back for him, (Yash was feeling like one love guru here) Praschant said that it was already too late & impossible to bring his wife back, that he missed his chance with her.....Yash handed the wrist watch to him and apologised for the damage done by Arti in anger, he offered to replace the wrist watch for Praschant, but he quickly declined that, that particular one held a lot of memories for him......when they continued their discussion, Yash told him that before he married Arti that he never thought he would fall in love again until now, that he is so in love with Arti.....Praschant asked him if he had told her this......Yash said initially, he and Arti did not want to marry again as they were still love struck with their first love, people say one can never forget their first love but he and Arti overcame theirs after much much..... (That was when Praschant's face fell and he started thinking he could still have a chance with Arti)

Back at home, Arti was seen searching the garden for Praschant's wrist watch not knowing that Yash had already taken it with him....just then the security guard came close to her and told her that if it was the wrist watch that was there earlier on, that Mr. Yash had seen and picked it up...Arti looked surprised and thought to herself ''so Yash was already with the wrist watch when he came up to the bedroom and she snapped at him'' he felt bad and thanked the security guard.....then she reached for her mobile phone and called Yash......

Yash and Praschant were still discussing when Arti's call came through..... Yash, smiled and excused himself to receive the call, she mentioned the wrist watch and tried to apologise for her behaviour, Yash said it was ok that infact, he was with Praschant at that moment and he had apologied to him for the damage done to the wrist watch and that it was no problem at all....

Yash went back to Prachant and was full of praises for Arti that she is indeed a rare gem, she felt bad for her actions and she was apologising.... Yash said it felt good have a woman like her, he further said that he knows Arti loves him too....Praschant told him if he wanted to know whether he really loves Arti, he should close his eyes, the first image that he sees is actually the person that he loves, while Yash said that he did not believe in all that myth...Praschant urged him to give it a trial.....

Arti was with the driver in the car on the way to meet up with Bahvani when she spotted Yash by the roadside, she quickly asked the driver to stop.... she got down from the car and approached Yash.....Yash's eyes were tightly shut, when Arti approached him she asked him what he was doing parked on the roadside, Yash said ''Its actually working, i am hearing Arti's voice...Arti started to wander what was happening.... she then said Yash please open your eyes i am here..... Yash opened his eyes and smiled when he saw Arti.....Arti asked him what was wrong with his eyes he said he has some dust in it....Arti tried to blow and clean out the dust, while Yash just stood there smiling.....after all the effort she made, she told Yash that the dust was no longer there and that she had to leave, he then asked where she was going that he has something to tell her, she insisted he told her there but he refused and said later, Arti asked whether he wanted to consult a priest before telling her what he had in mind....he said no.. Arti told him she had to see Bhavani as she had earlier left the house to go and buy groceries, (she wanted to bring up the sex tape topic with Bhavani)... Yash said ok and saw her off to the car....

At home, Yash walked around in the room talikng to himself on how to approach Arti that she has really done a lot for him and now it was his own turn, he stopped in front of their picture, while staring at it and was in deep thoughts and how to tell Arti that he loves her,Vidhi brought a picture of Arpita and Yash with Arti on the background of the picture.....She told him that this will help him to answer his questions, Yash took the picture and stared deeply at it......Vidhi told him that Arti was destined to come into his life that it was no coincidence at all....

Later Yash was pacing the room saying when Arti walks in he will say ''Arti, I love you'' he said No!!!! it does not sound the way he wanted, he walked towards his small book shelf to get a book on how best to tell your wife, I love u..... he recited the poem he got in one of the books he had and said No!!! after reading and said there was no originality in the writing, he wanted something unique for Arti.....

Arti and Bhavani were in an open garden restaurant discussing the problem Bhavani had and how she should come clean, but Bhavani said No that it would hurt Prateek and broke up their marriage, Arti pleaded that she and Yash will never allow that to happen, she refused that Arti does not understand that Arti should promise not to tell anyone anything.....that sometimes its best to keep some things that would hurt your husband from him, Arti then said, Marriage and love can not be built on lies.....Bhavani asked her to swear that she does not have a secret of her own that she is keeping from Yash and her face fell....they went on and on sha to no conclusion.....

When Arti arrived home, Yash came to the balcony to see if she was the one......just then Praschant approached from nowhere to Arti, started telling her that she and Ansh belonged to him and that he wanted them back, Arti was hurt and surprised, as he continued talking love and even extended his hand to Arti, that was when Yash came down and saw both of them........Arti looked scared while Praschant was still standing with a hand stretched to Arti... Yash came towards Arti and told her enough of all this, that she was his wife and he loved her and so on.......after a while, it was as if Arti was meant to choose between the two of them, Arti made up her mind and walked up to Yash, held his hand and they walked away....just the Praschant woke up from the bad dream saying, it was impossible....Yash could not possibly have heard about Arti's lies and forgave her, he started to plan how to reveal himself to Yash, so that Yash will throw Arti out of his house/life, when Arti becomes homeless, she will then come back to him.....dream on Praschant!!!!

Arti and Yash were in the room when Brijay called out for everyone that Bhavani's hearing has been shifted to the next day and they do not have time to prepare for her defence, that the other lawyer used his influence to shift the date forward so that they will loose... they were all in a dilemma, Arti was in the room there nodding to Bhavani to speak up, she nodded No! that she can not....Arti tried and tried and gave up with no one in the room seeing both of them...... Maya screamed that means their family name will be ridiculed, that they will see them having a murderer in their family!!! as she wanted to scream oh, my goodness me......Suraj gave her a sharp look and she shut up and apologised.....Gayatri then said Bhavani, you have seen what you have caused this family now, we will no longer be able to raise our head up in the society, they will see us a bad family all because of you, having said that, she stood up and walked away, Suraj just said a few words and followed Gayari, Bhavani was seen crying... Later Parteek was consoling her in the room as she was still crying continuously, while Arti and Yash looked on from the doorway......Arti rested her head on Yash's arm and whispered to Yash to please look for a way to help Bhavani, ''you can see that she and Prateek are in great pains''..... Yash looked up and said ''I now know what to do to help them''...........End.
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Nobody: 12:29pm On May 22, 2015
sweet couple
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Nobody: 12:32pm On May 22, 2015
yash and arti.lovely couple

2 Likes

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Ihuomadinihu: 1:02pm On May 22, 2015
kilode100:

no dey fall hand abeg. which kain Omotola she resemble Msew. Unfollows thread jare. Omotola my azz.
I've not seen any resemblance o. I have to watch Sugni closely.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) ... (385) (Reply)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / What Sites Can You Download Series For Free? / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 146
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.