Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,880 members, 7,802,844 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:05 PM

Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page - TV/Movies (324) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page (1280383 Views)

Glowtv Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page / Lovers Of Zee World Destiny Indian Drama New Soap Opera....let Discuss (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (321) (322) (323) (324) (325) (326) (327) ... (385) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by carolsbrave(f): 12:31pm On Apr 22, 2016
MainHerioneHoon:

Lol don't worri about Saloni's pregnancy you should be more worried about kitjesh's life.
my dear I av read de whole storyline so so ......

1 Like

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by carolsbrave(f): 12:34pm On Apr 22, 2016
nggie:

Stupidity of the highest order!! Like seriously who does that!
Na who send shalini make she go kpekus b4 marriage...mtchhhwww
lol
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by MainHerioneHoon(f): 1:15pm On Apr 22, 2016
carolsbrave:
my dear I av read de whole storyline so so ......

wink

1 Like

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by zeeworldfreak1: 2:40pm On Apr 22, 2016
carolsbrave:
Ur tots
its a combination of all...HUMAN STUPIDY AND FOOLISHNESS cheesy

1 Like

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by zeeworldfreak1: 2:50pm On Apr 22, 2016
nggie:

Stupidity of the highest order!! Like seriously who does that!
Na who send shalini make she go kpekus b4 marriage...mtchhhwww
.Na serious konji-vities wey hol am..na him make am catch belle-ria smiley wink
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by nggie(f): 4:26pm On Apr 22, 2016
zeeworldfreak1:
.Na serious konji-vities wey hol am..na him make am catch belle-ria smiley wink
Hehehe..no mind the yeye geh
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by carolsbrave(f): 6:11pm On Apr 22, 2016
Our Beautiful Ganga grin

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by carolsbrave(f): 6:12pm On Apr 22, 2016
zeeworldfreak1:
its a combination of all...HUMAN STUPIDY AND FOOLISHNESS cheesy
lol
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Adesiji77: 8:47pm On Apr 22, 2016
Zeeworldlanders, how market? cheesy

It's been a while kiss

1 Like

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by carolsbrave(f): 6:57am On Apr 23, 2016
Adesiji77:

It's been a while kiss
hnmm
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by carolsbrave(f): 2:23pm On Apr 23, 2016
undecided

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by carolsbrave(f): 2:30pm On Apr 23, 2016
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by MainHerioneHoon(f): 2:33pm On Apr 23, 2016
carolsbrave:
Our Beautiful Ganga grin
Nope
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by MainHerioneHoon(f): 2:33pm On Apr 23, 2016
carolsbrave:
Our Beautiful Ganga grin
Nope
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by MainHerioneHoon(f): 2:39pm On Apr 23, 2016
carolsbrave:
Our Beautiful Ganga grin
Nope speaking for myself she doesn't belong to me.
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by MainHerioneHoon(f): 2:40pm On Apr 23, 2016
Adesiji77:
It's been a while kiss
Hey Bro
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by tomisinbaby(f): 11:49pm On Apr 23, 2016
carolsbrave:
undecided
Hope I'm not developing diplopia . No, my vision is still perfect.Role model?Role model ko, Role model ni.The question should have just been who will you miss the most which one is role model again.Maybe it's 4 aspiring actors/actresses sha

1 Like

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by nutigal: 3:31pm On Apr 24, 2016
please who knows the hindi title of east meets west
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by teemakagu(f): 3:54pm On Apr 24, 2016
carolsbrave:
Our Beautiful Ganga grin
chei na ganga b dis? See beauty

1 Like

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by teemakagu(f): 3:58pm On Apr 24, 2016
carolsbrave:
undecided
Jai walia woo

1 Like

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by MainHerioneHoon(f): 4:02pm On Apr 24, 2016
nutigal:
please who knows the hindi title of east meets west

It's a very short series and you already want the title? wow okay
Hindi title Saath Saath Banayenge Ek Aashiyaan
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by nutigal: 5:33pm On Apr 24, 2016
thnx dear.just curious...i am bored already

MainHerioneHoon:

It's a very short series and you already want the title? wow okay
Hindi title Saath Saath Banayenge Ek Aashiyaan

1 Like

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by warriorprincess: 6:39pm On Apr 24, 2016
pls who knows the name of that new series they advertised,that is coming in may
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by carolsbrave(f): 6:50pm On Apr 24, 2016
warriorprincess:
pls who knows the name of that new series they advertised,that is coming in may
east meets west
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by warriorprincess: 7:01pm On Apr 24, 2016
carolsbrave:
east meets west
um thanks but its not the series I'm talking about

1 Like

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by carolsbrave(f): 7:08pm On Apr 24, 2016
warriorprincess:

um thanks but its not the series I'm talking about
oo mistake my bad
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by carolsbrave(f): 7:12pm On Apr 24, 2016
East meets west# storyline

1 Like

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by MainHerioneHoon(f): 5:25pm On Apr 25, 2016
Damn! ! Nahara lost Saloni again? Damn to think I defended him against slyowoka a couple of months ago! #smh
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by carolsbrave(f): 7:04pm On Apr 25, 2016
MainHerioneHoon:
Damn! ! Nahara lost Saloni again? Damn to think I defended him against slyowoka a couple of months ago! #smh
smh too grin

1 Like

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Forwetinnah: 9:10pm On Apr 25, 2016
carolsbrave:
Forwetinnah were can I find dem? Am having heart ache cry cry Tell dem dere vacation is Ova already
1. Ihuomadinihu
2. Blossom023
3. Mistytohcute
4. Mubzay
5. Aanumama
6. Sophia first
7. Slyowokoya
8. Komzyb
9. Mizzzbeee
10. Ujugladys
11.kilode100
12. Jummaim
13. E. T. C

They'll come, don't worry. Although I know most of them are still here with "another jacket"

1 Like

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Ihuomadinihu: 12:18am On Apr 26, 2016
Awww! I've been receiving some mentions from this thread. God bless everyone of you that remembered me. The truth is that i was into an academic programme and i am almost done with it by God's grace.
Hope to be active once again.
Cheers and goodnight.

7 Likes

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by carolsbrave(f): 6:42am On Apr 26, 2016
Ihuomadinihu:
Awww! I've been receiving some mentions from this thread. God bless everyone of you that remembered me. The truth is that i was into an academic programme and i am almost done with it by God's grace.
Hope to be active once again.
Cheers and goodnight.
am relieved grin

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (321) (322) (323) (324) (325) (326) (327) ... (385) (Reply)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / What Sites Can You Download Series For Free? / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.