Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,255 members, 7,807,876 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:21 PM

Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page - TV/Movies (326) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page (1281207 Views)

Glowtv Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page / Lovers Of Zee World Destiny Indian Drama New Soap Opera....let Discuss (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (323) (324) (325) (326) (327) (328) (329) ... (385) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Blade21: 2:31am On Apr 28, 2016
carolsbrave:
So y did de old bani surface? Y didn't She continue acting the promise? Confused angry
she left the set for another movie production
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by zeeworldfreak1: 6:28am On Apr 28, 2016
know I was one of the pple hollarin' 4 it to end...but,I feel kinda sad... sad..I am not a goodbye person angry
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by carolsbrave(f): 7:34am On Apr 28, 2016
Blade21:
she left the set for another movie production
tnx dear
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by carolsbrave(f): 7:36am On Apr 28, 2016
zeeworldfreak1:
know I was one of the pple hollarin' 4 it to end...but,I feel kinda sad... sad..I am not a goodbye person angry
pele
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by carolsbrave(f): 8:04am On Apr 28, 2016
tomisinbaby:

Artharva disappeared into thin air #zeeworldstyle
I tot Àrtharvà wz vicky but nope,
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by carolsbrave(f): 8:12am On Apr 28, 2016
Bani was 23 when she got married,she went away for 5 years to make it 28,another 7 years to make it 35 plus 16yrs and this 1 year to make her 51 yrs, meaning Jay could be 75,so how old is granny? so fake grin

6 Likes

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by carolsbrave(f): 8:14am On Apr 28, 2016
we dont know where atarva is and vicky was adopted who is he ?i hope there will be a continuation in the future. I rest my case shocked

1 Like

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Oohgae: 8:58am On Apr 28, 2016
How did old bani reappear again for the farewell party... They should have just said that the one yr bani stayed with jai she went for another surgery to get her old face back.. Then the old bani would make a 5mins comeback

But saloni took this young mother issue too far... I won't bear it if I were in tara's shoes ooo
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by mission08: 9:18am On Apr 28, 2016
A rather bad and uneventful ending for the Promise I'll say. So many loose endings. It was quite interesting at some point but the story later became so boring. Brought in Veer, avery powerful character and he just disappeared along the line, Atarbah too just vanished and the story painted India as a lawless country where wicked acts are not punished.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Forwetinnah: 12:19pm On Apr 28, 2016
aanumama:

Dear, thanks for the mention.
Zee is boring now so I have to bail joor.
Might go back if they get sense to release better story but now i'm chilling out.
Hopefully the east meet west will be a hit!
@forwetinnah, howdy?

She just dey o...glad to have you back.
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Forwetinnah: 12:27pm On Apr 28, 2016
Hmmmnn. ..so the story of "3 sisters from Mount Abu" ended just like that without Jigyasa getting married to Jay Walia? Ekta Kapoor should have known it was the only way Jiggy would have inherited her brother's entire estate. The real Jiggy cried at the end, that wasn't acting...she was just emotional that she wouldn't be taunting Pronita/Bani anymore(just joking) but she cried for real. Touching farewell, she's the only person I'll miss on The Promise

Haven't seen @Twerk for a while. ..hope she's good?
@ihuomadinihu I sight you

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Forwetinnah: 12:34pm On Apr 28, 2016
carolsbrave:
Bani was 23 when she got married,she went away for 5 years to make it 28,another 7 years to make it 35 plus 16yrs and this 1 year to make her 51 yrs, meaning Jay could be 75,so how old is granny? so fake grin

gringringringringringrin

Please forgive them...Thank goodness dem don carry their wahala go. Now we have to deal with (whispering) Sindora* and her quest for her Papa wealth (All these pikins dem wey go dey trouble their inlaws instead of getting married to a domiciliary account) and Mumu-nav

2 Likes

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by bankedorcas: 1:59pm On Apr 28, 2016
carolsbrave:
Lol.. I thought I was the only one who felt this way. But, come to think of it, I didn't see Veer again. What happened to him?
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by bankedorcas: 2:01pm On Apr 28, 2016
carolsbrave:
we dont know where atarva is and vicky was adopted who is he ?i hope there will be a continuation in the future. I rest my case shocked
Even Veer disappeared.. mtcheww
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by twerk: 3:26pm On Apr 28, 2016
Forwetinnah:
Hmmmnn. ..so the story of "3 sisters from Mount Abu" ended just like that without Jigyasa getting married to Jay Walia? Ekta Kapoor should have known it was the only way Jiggy would have inherited her brother's entire estate. The real Jiggy cried at the end, that wasn't acting...she was just emotional that she wouldn't be taunting Pronita/Bani anymore(just joking) but she cried for real. Touching farewell, she's the only person I'll miss on The Promise
Haven't seen @Twerk for a while. ..hope she's good?
@ihuomadinihu I sight you
SWEETIE I AM STILLHERE, EVERY ONE DISAPPEARED SO I BECAME A SILENT READER. I HOPE YOU ARE DOING GREAT. IHUOMANWANNE MMADU I GREET YOU. I WISH EAST MEETS WEST WILL BE A BANG FOR US TO DISCUSS.

1 Like

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by nggie(f): 8:45pm On Apr 28, 2016
carolsbrave:
Lol... U get time sha o. Don't mind those zeeworld peeps. tongue
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Nobody: 10:36pm On Apr 28, 2016
I caught 20 min of the new series
seems nice
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by komzyb(f): 8:22am On Apr 29, 2016
zeeworldfreak1:
they are showing it on channel 257, every morning, they are even in aparajit deb's scene
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Nobody: 11:06am On Apr 29, 2016
Hey everyone, missed you all, so that's how I missed the last days of the promise, and I have been waiting to see old Bani's face.. cry please anyone knows if they will be showing it again this weekend?.. Cheers

1 Like

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by poshest(f): 11:51am On Apr 29, 2016
i love sindora's eyes she sure knows how to use them. Abeg who remember 'pebbles in my hand save my life' grin

3 Likes

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by MainHerioneHoon(f): 12:25pm On Apr 29, 2016
zeeworldfreak1:

Good bye's the saddest word I'll ever hear, Good bye's the last time I will hold you near.. It'll break my heart for me to say Goodbye *singing*
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by MainHerioneHoon(f): 12:28pm On Apr 29, 2016
So DzTzl you are just gonna lurk sis? You not even gonna greet?
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by MainHerioneHoon(f): 12:30pm On Apr 29, 2016
carolsbrave:

Leave granny alone!! 125 years on this earth isn't child's play. sad

2 Likes

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by MainHerioneHoon(f): 12:39pm On Apr 29, 2016
poshest:
i love sindora's eyes she sure knows how to use them. Abeg who remember 'pebbles in my hand save my life' grin

You just took me back lol
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by DzTzl(f): 1:25pm On Apr 29, 2016
MainHerioneHoon:
So DzTzl you are just gonna lurk sis? You not even gonna greet?
hey sweetie, so sorry bou dt, bn stealing glances at both my phone & d system at the same time! I greet y'all zee world lovers, m sure the promise's fans are gonna miss jigyasa!!

1 Like

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Nobody: 6:24pm On Apr 29, 2016
poshest:

the best series ever

1 Like

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by carolsbrave(f): 6:43pm On Apr 29, 2016
Tots

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by carolsbrave(f): 7:05pm On Apr 29, 2016
carolsbrave:
Tots

She's always a stpid rude girl, that's why her mother in law didn't want to accept her in d first place, Achana went thru hell in Savita's hand, she love her all thru, she never ask for forgiveness from Ashana yet, she forgave and love her more, she better learn from her big sister how to be responsible, the same stupidity will make her abort her baby for work and become childless despite Satish pleading against it undecided
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by carolsbrave(f): 7:10pm On Apr 29, 2016
she will kidnap archna son, nd make him to be an illetrate. Lips sealed undecided kiss
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by ujugladys(f): 8:04pm On Apr 29, 2016
Vasha deserved that slap from Shitish, I wish he slapped her twice! Silly girl, mtchew
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by ujugladys(f): 8:06pm On Apr 29, 2016
carolsbrave:

She's always a stpid rude girl, that's why her mother in law didn't want to accept her in d first place, Achana went thru hell in Savita's hand, she love her all thru, she never ask for forgiveness from Ashana yet, she forgave and love her more, she better learn from her big sister how to be responsible, the same stupidity will make her abort her baby for work and become childless despite Satish pleading against it undecided
PLEASE NO SPOILERS!!!!!!

(1) (2) (3) ... (323) (324) (325) (326) (327) (328) (329) ... (385) (Reply)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / What Sites Can You Download Series For Free? / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.