Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,754 members, 7,802,310 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 12:19 PM

Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page - TV/Movies (34) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page (1280268 Views)

Glowtv Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page / Lovers Of Zee World Destiny Indian Drama New Soap Opera....let Discuss (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) ... (385) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Forwetinnah: 11:11pm On May 25, 2015
jumongpan:
Morning Cuteness for you Married again fans. Aarti n hubby.

Looooove Arti's Hubby to bits. His height, face..very peculiar. Wish I could see him in a movie with a major role. Cute cute cute...
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by jerrynazi(m): 9:20am On May 26, 2015
larrybabe please update me with last nyt episode of married again please am counting on you tnx
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by fourfunmi: 9:49am On May 26, 2015
Larrybabe biko... We no see fuel on gen o.... Counting on you dear..
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by ScreenDiva: 10:18am On May 26, 2015
Una no go leave her now after somebody go come here say na over sabi dey worry Larrybabe......

2 Likes

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by jerrynazi(m): 10:22am On May 26, 2015
na d person head dey pain na
ScreenDiva:
Una no go leave her now after somebody go come here say na over sabi dey worry Larrybabe......
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Nobody: 10:37am On May 26, 2015
No update for una,shebi una dey call her oversabi....Abeg Larrybabe no vex for dem,na small pikin dey worry dem...pele
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Forwetinnah: 11:01am On May 26, 2015
Who call Larrybabe 'over sabi'?? Make the person come for probing angry
Wetin she dey do na exactly wetin "discussion thread" dey all about. Someone gives a summary of what happened in series to help update people who didn't watch and she's called names. When she don give summary, we suppose discuss not share 'sawa belle'. Abi e easy to write all that literature? Personally i cant fit **God na her strength o

6 Likes

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by jerrynazi(m): 11:10am On May 26, 2015
God go they bless larrybabe for us o
Forwetinnah:
Who call Larrybabe 'over sabi'?? Make the person come for probing angry
Wetin she dey do na exactly wetin "discussion thread" dey all about. Someone gives a summary of what happened in series to help update people who didn't watch and she's called names. When she don give summary, we suppose discuss not share 'sawa belle'. Abi e easy to write all that literature? Personally i cant fit **God na her strength o

2 Likes

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Nobody: 12:13pm On May 26, 2015
a beg who be that girl wey dey vikram Singh house na him girlfriend
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by rossyc(f): 12:53pm On May 26, 2015
jerrynazi:
Amen o. Larrybabe pls dont mind dem, come and update us abeg.

1 Like

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Ihuomadinihu: 2:26pm On May 26, 2015
ScreenDiva:
Abeg ,no create wahala for this thread o. Nobody called her oversabi. We are all entitled to air our opinions about certain characters...it is left for you to support or counter it in a cool manner. That is why it's a discussion thread. She dey over try sef,me wey study English can't sit and write that long summary. Thumbs up Larry!

2 Likes

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Chinum: 2:45pm On May 26, 2015
ScreenDiva:

Ihuomadinihu:

Abeg ,no create wahala for this thread o.
Haba! E never reach this level na cheesy

Nobody called her oversabi. We are all entitled to air our opinions about certain characters...it is left for you to support or counter it in a cool manner. That is why it's a discussion thread. She dey over try sef,me wey study English can't sit and write that long summary. Thumbs up Larry!

Actually, some ppl did use certain inappropriate words on her, which is quite unfair considering how lively she made d thread with her well constructed summary of the movies. Being entitled to ones opinion does not mean talking down another person for stating his/her own opinion.

3 Likes

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by haliluck(f): 2:59pm On May 26, 2015
mistytohcute:
a beg who be that girl wey dey vikram Singh house
na him girlfriend
His younger sister
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Ihuomadinihu: 3:05pm On May 26, 2015
Chinum:
ScreenDiva:

Actually, some ppl did use certain inappropriate words on her, which is quite unfair considering how lively she made d made with her well constructed summary of the movies. Being entitled to ones opinion does not talking down another person for stating his/her own opinion.
Nobody used inappropriate words for her,am sure i did not.
People were rather disrespectful.
She wrote that Sugni resembled Omotola,i gently rejected any form of resemblance. One or two people mocked her opinion which was uncalled for.
Secondly,she aired her opinion and somebody called her out for revealing too much information and i felt it was harsh. We are all adults,we should learn how to state our views without being rash and disrespectful. Zeeworld lovers pls take note!
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by ujugladys(f): 3:18pm On May 26, 2015
Ihuomadinihu:

Nobody used inappropriate words for her,am sure i did not.
People were rather disrespectful.
She wrote that Sugni resembled Omotola,i gently rejected any form of resemblance. One or two people mocked her opinion which was uncalled for.
Secondly,she aired her opinion and somebody called her out for revealing too much information and i felt it was harsh. We are all adults,we should learn how to state our views without being rash and disrespectful. Zeeworld lovers pls take note!

Well she did reveal something that had not yet happened in breaking free which spoils the fun, I only said she Shld try not to reveal what has not happened yet in the series

2 Likes

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by rukky2000(f): 3:24pm On May 26, 2015
Forwetinnah:

Looooove Arti's Hubby to bits. His height, face..very peculiar. Wish I could see him in a movie with a major role. Cute cute cute...
Arti's hubby is in Chennai express: was d huge thug that was suppose to marry that village godfather'daughter
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by rukky2000(f): 3:27pm On May 26, 2015
jerrynazi:
amen to ur prayer jare! bikooo larrybabe summarize, thanx in advance
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by jerrynazi(m): 4:04pm On May 26, 2015
Larrybabe please. Come online and surprise us now
I know u can do it infant am begging u to do dis for us please. ThAnks in advance

1 Like

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Forwetinnah: 4:10pm On May 26, 2015
rukky2000:
Arti's hubby is in Chennai express: was d huge thug that was suppose to marry that village godfather'daughter

Yeah, I know. That's not a major role though
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Svelteb(f): 4:11pm On May 26, 2015
really? will defo be on the lookout for him d next time i watch it.
rukky2000:
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Forwetinnah: 4:16pm On May 26, 2015
Ihuomadinihu:

Abeg ,no create wahala for this thread o. Nobody called her oversabi. We are all entitled to air our opinions about certain characters...it is left for you to support or counter it in a cool manner. That is why it's a discussion thread. She dey over try sef,me wey study English can't sit and write that long summary. Thumbs up Larry!
Abi??
Slept off while trying to watch 'Married Again' late last night, came in here to read updates..only for me to hear tori grin
The fun never stops on NL. Wahala everywhere cheesy
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by larrybabe: 4:21pm On May 26, 2015
Breaking Free: The shadow cleared and the face of a man known as Aditya was revealed carrying a bag standing with a fine lady later known as Amrita, she was busy standing by his side taking pictures (Pictures for her documentary) Aditya was seen complaining about the smelly, dusty village and how he preferred the city while Amrita took pictures continuously...... just then, Vikram’s Driver, Ratu drove up to them.......he came down to carry their luggages into the vehicle and Amrita ordered him to stand firm so she could take some pictures of him, he was initially scared and hesitated until Aditya asked him to do as the lady ask....

Aditya later told Ratu to hand the keys of the vehicle and walk home.... (Mean dude)...Amrita asked him why?? He said that the villagers were used to trekking......while on the way home the car developed fault and stopped.....

Dinkle, was seen creeping in her mother’s room to steal some cash, a silver cup fell down after she had stolen the cash and hid it behind, the mum woke up and asked what she was doing in the house, she just said, she came to look for a shoe....then the mum chased her out to go and play........

She was seen giving the cash to Sugni, Sugni asked her where she got the cash from, she said she stole it from her mum, after all that her mum used to gather all of Gulabia’s earning from the Rai dance.....Sugni was sad.. Later, Sugni’s village friends were seen moving her around in the 4cycle cart with a public address system announcing her dance show in the village and that they should come and watch her perform........

Aditya and his girlfriend were seen inside the car been pulled by a man herding 4cows, later the village man said he could not go further with Aditya and Amrita, he deserted them there, when Aditya tried to run after the man, he stepped on a cow dung and Amrita laughed uncontrollably while Aditya was really angry......they later got lift from a man that drove an open rickshaw.....

Back to Sugni and her friends.....Sugni discovered that they had come very far from far from home with the announcement thing and asked her friends to turn the 4cycle cart around.....as they were trying to turn the 4cycled cart around, one of the tyres climbed on a small stone and the girls lost control of it, the cart carried Sugni downwards with her screaming.....’’leave the road’’.... Aditya, Amrita and the rickshaw driver saw this cart falling downwards with Sugni on it waving her hand for them to leave the road......while others were able to leave, Aditya’s leg got stuck to the luggages so he could not make it out on time......Sugni dived out of the cart, it hit Aditya and he fell from it slow motion.... rolling down in the mud, soiling his clothes until he almost fell into the small lake nearby.....

He stood up, very embarrassed & stained in mud, Sugni came close and was not apologetic to him at all that ‘’what was he doing when others were running as saw her falling? The guy spoke in English, Sugni mumbled some gibberish, Aditya said ‘’what are you saying Sugni asked him the same thing too and said did he think everyone understood English here..... that he was not smart enough to move away hence he fell off soiling his clothes and body, Sugni was really mean to Aditya sha, ( i thought she came close to apologise to him but NO!!!, her mouth just dey run like tap)......Amrita was seen laughing at the whole scene and taking pix.... Aditya raised his hand as if he wanted to hit Sugni, she and her friends ran off after making something like ‘’NTORR’’.

Ratu got home, Vikram was hurriedly dressed in a bandage by a woman (I initially thot its his sister but i think its his wifey becos from an episode i read, he had to divorce in other to get married to Sugni but later episode will reveal her true identity sha) sitting on a wheelchair to deceive Aditya..........Ratu asked about the master that drove himself, Vikram was upset and asked why he was asking, was he not supposed to go and bring him from the station?? He quickly replied that the young master did not allow him to drive but he later saw the vehicle parked on the road and concluded that they were home already......

Vikram said, Aditya was very stubborn and knew he had ordered Ratu to hand the keys....as they were talking, Aditya and Amrita walked in .....Aditya looking muddy, he tried to explain and everyone could not hold their laughter.....later he went to hug Vikram, Vikram asked after the lady that came with Aditya, she smiled and Vikram quickly said .....oh!!!,..... the lady i left to look after my Nephew’’...... with those words she came closer for blessing......Aditya took Vikram to the room, Vikram still sitting in the wheel chair faking the led injury....when the others left the maid blocked Amrita, telling her that she is a stranger and strangers belonged to the outhouse....just then Aditya came down and asked her to allow Amrita into the house and the maid was upset......

At the dance venue, Sugni and her friend Champa peeped in to see if there were enough people to start the show......... inside the dressing room Sugni brought out her pebble to pray to Goddess Seeta later, Champa did her makeup and assisted her with her dressing... At home, Dinkle came to collect something from her uncle and her mum spotted her, she asked Dinkle for the cash she stole from her room and Dinkle denied, as she wanted to start beating Dinkle, Gulabia came to her rescue....Gualabia asked her softly whether she stole the money and Dinkle said Yes!! That she gave the money to Sugni for her show....everyone was surprised thinking Sugni had sent her to come and steal..... (Gulabia too was surprised when her sister-in-law said 500rupees was missing, she had so much money and she thot they were broke??)

At the dance venue, Sugni all ready for her dance, came out painted her face as a Goddess on one side and as a pretty woman on the other side, her dress also portrayed her facial design..... She sang and danced, as she was dancing all her family members were matching to the dance venue with Dinkle being dragged by her Gulabia...just then her dance ended with everyone applauding and dropping some coins with Champa, the cash collector.....

Sugni walked up to her family members and said she was happy that they came to her dance show, just then her mum asked her about the cash and her face fell.....She told her mum that she was so disappointed in all of them for thinking she could do such a thing, she brought out the 500rupees and they were all surprised, she told the mum that she borrowed some cash from her friend Ratu to put up the dance show, that she had promised to return the money Dinkle stole because she was never in support of it...... All the others left and her mum stood by, she told her mum that even if everyone was against her that her mum ought to have known the kind of daughter she raised, her mum said she knew all along hence she brought all of them to witness the truth.....

At home Sugni counted her money and was very happy on the success she made on day 1, she asked who would keep the cash for her, her Aunt said, ‘’don’t look at me because everyone regards me as a stranger’’, Sugni thought about the right person to entrust the cash to since her mum often goes for the Rai dance, she knew her uncles would spend it so she approached Dinkle’s mum and she was surprised that Sugni thot of her as a better keeper, Sugni said ‘’who best will keep my money for me if not the stranger that fed me when i was little and tucked me in bed all those nights my mom went for the Rai dance, ‘’who best will keep my money for me if not the stranger that raised me’’ Dinkle’s mum was happy and she collected the cash to keep for Sugni......And Gulabia was happy...

At Babarum’s house (the truck driver) Hakum, Sugni’s Uncle came with a bottle of alcohol to knock on his door, Babarum asked him to leave that he does not want to see him, he then told Babarum that he brought his favourite bottle of alcohol and wanted to propose a better business deal but Babarum asked him to leave that he does not want anything to do with him...... he said ok, he will leave but the bottle of alcohol will be at his doorstep, he pretended to leave, just then Babarum came out and sat on his terrace to drink the alcohol, Hakum came out from his hiding and fell at Babarum’s feet begging to find the wealthiest landlord for Sugni, after all the begging Babarum agreed and promised to do so....

Back at home the family was relishing in a sweet meal to celebrate Sugni’s dance victory, his uncle, Hakum came in and asked for his own food....as they were eating some women knocked on the door, when they came in Gulabia wanted to serve them food but Hakum declined that the food was not enough for them yet, one of the women said that they did not come for the food but to come and warn Gulabia about Sugni dancing in the temple that day and how it would bring them badluck.....

2 Likes

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by larrybabe: 4:23pm On May 26, 2015
I did not really watch much becos i was doing some chores, walking up and down at the same time watching bits by bits....
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Chinum: 4:26pm On May 26, 2015
O my gush cheesy

This Larry is just too much kiss

Noticed how mature n cool she has been even when poked.

Ride on dear.

1 Like

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by larrybabe: 4:31pm On May 26, 2015
Married Again: Arti was scared to go and open the door because she does not know who might be at the door, Prashant suggests then that he will leave through the back door so as not to arouse any suspicion, whoever comes in through the door may think that there is something going on between him and Arti....He proceeds to pass through the back door while Arti goes to open the front door....at the door, the family members were back from their visit to the temple, Guyatri quickly tells Arti that it was a good thing she did not come with them because the roads were really bad and she would have been very uncomfortable in her condition.

Outside, Prashant was seen trying to sneak out with a neck scarf carefully covering his mouth and nose, he bumped into Prateek and Prateek’s phone fell down, As he bent down to pick his phone, Prashant ran away, he tried to stop him, whosai!!!......he went inside and alerted the family that there has been a burglar but he ran off when he tried to stop him, the whole family were amazed that an intruder could come in their guarded mansion unnoticed.....Brijay suggested that he go and get the CCTV recording, since they have CCTV cameras installed everywhere, while Prateek was asked to search the whole house to see if anything was missing....Arti was just there shivering like a leaf with her face down....

Brijay came with the CD of the recorded CCTV footage, this time Arti was really scared until she saw that Prashant’s face was not really visible as he covered part of it with a scarf.....Prateek came in and informed them that everything was intact, whoever the intruder was, he did not steal anything.....They tried to re-watch the CD again and again to see if they could recognise the face of the intruder but without any success, just as they were re-watching Yash came in and asked what the problem was and he was informed, he also tried to watch the CD with them but could only recognise the scarf which the intruder used to cover part of his face.....he just said ‘’That scarf, i recongnise that scarf, but from where?? As he was trying to recollect, Brijay just said, ‘’hey we won the case, let us go and celebrate’’...... (I think Yash recognised that the scarf was Prashant’s but did not want to say anything there and then).....

The guys were celebrating in Brijay’s room (already drunk) Brijay and Prateek were clearly telling him how to tell Arti that he loves her because he seem not to have the courage to do that....he said Arti will shout at him but Prateek said, Arti would not do that, they went on and on sha.....

In Arti & Yash’s bedroom, Vidhi and Bhavani were also telling Arti how Yash loves her and will soon tell her he does, but Arti does not agree with them....just then Vidhi went and wore Yash’s shirt and started to demonstrate how Yash will come into the room, profess his love for her and then grabs her, Arti and Bhavani bursted into serious laugh, Arti wanted to choke with laughter when Vidhi grabbed her by the waist, she then walked to the dressing table to take a glass of water and also told her sisters-in-law that they can bear witness with her that it would take Yash a whole year to profess his love for her....just then the room was quiet, Arti turned and saw Yash standing in the doorway...... Vidhi quickly removed Yash’s shirt, she and Bhavani excused themselves and left the room.......they did not really leave as they were seen standing outside the door eavesdropping..... Inside the room, Yash staggered towards Arti, Arti asked him how much drink he has had....he just came closer to Arti, staring at her lovingly, just as he want about to say something....he started to burp, Arti brought a glass of water for him to take, he drank and was still burping...... He would start to say ‘’Arti i........, then divert to something else, that was what he did Sotayyyyy, he found himself on the bed, Arti helped him to remove his shoes and covered him with the blanket, as she stood up to leave, Yash drew her back...he tried to say ‘’Arti, I....., he changed the topic again, Arti got up this time since Yash was not going to say what she wanted to hear, he drew her and she sat on the bed with her head resting on Yash’s chest........

Outside the bedroom door, Vidhi & Bhavani were caught eavesdropping by Brijay and Prateek and they explained that they were waiting to hear Yash to tell Arti ‘’I love you’’... Brijay asked how it concerned them, they should give them their privacy as it was wrong to eavesdrop, but Vidhi said theirs was a rare love story from being parents to their kids to being friends, from being friend to lovers, that one does not come across such love story on a daily bases.....

Praschant was shown sleeping and yelling Arti draw the curtain, its Sunday, i need to sleep for more time, he went on and on.....when Mrs. Dubey was passing in front of his bedroom, she heard him and came in, he was still calling Arti’s name, she reached out to the glass cup of water on the table and splashed him on his face and he opened his eyes and saw his mum....His mum warned him to forget about Arti & desist from calling her name, that she in longer his wife....

At the Sindiya's ......In the Kitchen, Arti and Bhavani were seen, cooking, Arti brought up Bhavani’s topic again and how it was important to tell her husband the truth whenever she had the time that it would be bad for Prateek to hear such a thing from an outsider.....Bhavani was upset all over again....(front of the kitchen door, Aunt Maya heard the conversation and wondered what truth Arti knew about that she was not aware of that Arti wanted Bhavani to speak and promised to find out).

At the breakfast table, with all of them having breakfast, the 3 guys (Brijay, Yash and Prateek) were seen whispering (they were discussing Yash’s inability to tell Arti, ‘’I love you’’. Brijay complained that he lost a bet of 5000rupeesto his wife because Yash was not bold enough to tell Arti) while their father wondered what was so important at the breakfast table and queried them......Guyatri whispered to him what was going on (Aunt Maya looked sad and left out) the women were seen discussing too from the kitchen area and about the same topic...... Mr. Sindiya told Yash that after eating he should come and he will teach him how to approach the issue....

After breakfast, Yash went to his father’s room and he handed a book of poems to him, telling him that he was once a young man too that the book had collection of poems, both the ones he wrote by himself and the ones that were printed in the book, that was what they believed in those days.....This days, that guys go and buy bouquet for the gals as a way of showing love.....

In the terrace, Vidhi and Arti were discussing and Arti wondered how the weather suddenly turned cold, Vidhi said, why not wear a sweater, Arti said the material is not friendly with her skin hence, she hates to wear them.....Yash was passing by unnoticed by both women, heard what they were saying, he quickly went and brought a thick material, he came from behind to cover up Arti...... Vidhi smiled and excused herself.... Yash bent down and started to talk to his unborn child......just then Praschant was seen in the drive way, walking up to them......they were so engrossed in each other that they did not seem him....he just stood there for a while......as he turned to go.....just then Yash turned and spotted him leaving.....He said to Arti....’’is that not Prashant, i wonder how he came in unnoticed and is now leaving without speaking to anybody’’.....Arti was upset......

At the Dubey’s, Praschant came into the house and his parents asked him where he went, he said he went for a walk.....just then Arti phoned and reported Praschant to Mrs. Dubey, she asked her to make him stay away from her that recently he has been coming in unannounced and uninvited that Yash may soon find out about her past with him if he continues to come around....Mrs Dubey dropped the phone and walked up to Praschant, she said, ''I asked you where you were coming from, you said, you went for a walk, Arti just called and was complaining that you have been coming to disturb her peace, Please leave her alone, she has suffered a lot, let her enjoy her marriage,’’ Praschant tried to explain that he needed to be close to her as God has given him a second chance at life, but Mrs. Dubey would not hear any of it...she said if Arti had not agreed to give you a second chance at life, you won’t be standing here right now, ''please, she is someone else’s wife now, leave her alone’’....

4 Likes

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by larrybabe: 4:57pm On May 26, 2015
Destiny: Nothing much happened here just Menka and the brother after over hearing what transpired between Saraswati and her mother and saw Savitri giving Sara the cash, they were surprised and threatened to deal with her.... shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

Sara asked her mum where she got such a huge amount of money from but she just said, your in-laws need the cash, the cash they will get.....She took the money to her in-laws and they were happy .......Dhara was heard saying that it was just the first installment......when Saty walked into their sitting room, he asked all of them where they got such money from and his dad replied ''from the bank of course''....it was meant for Bhavy and Sara's honeymoon and he went further to ask where they intended to go.......

Gauri took a call from Jolly, Halki & Phulki wondered when she got a friend named Jolly, when Phulki gave her the phone.......later she got the gist sha........why Jolly called her wink wink wink wink wink wink

At the temple, Jolly brought Saty, and Gauri brought Laksmi, as they saw each other surprised, they turned around, they were alone, that was when it dawned on Laksmi and Saty that the whole thing was planned..... wink wink wink wink wink by Jolly and Gauri

Halki and Phulki arrives at the temple because Hasmuch distracted his wife Halki and the girls ran off to the temple with her and Phulki........Saty and Laksmi sighted them, uncle Hasmuck came to their rescue again.......Saty hid, Halki came and searched the temple and did not see anyone but the girls.....

At home Sara And Bhavy came to inform Sara's family that they were going for the honey moon, the whole family was happy....Menka goes to the safe to steal some money after that she walks in and whispers to Grandma Gayatri that she should give Sara some money for her trip, Grandma gets up, opens the safe and it was empty....she came into the sitting room and informs Suryakant, he got angry.....later they decided to wait for Sara and her in-laws to leave before creating a scene....

When they left, Suryakant shouted, who stole the money and Savitri said she was the culprit......her girls were surprised while Menka & her brother Rashik were happy.....Sury asked her why she did such a thing in her own home, couldn't she have asked?? she just gave some yeye excuse sha....Grandma too was not happy with her.......And the scolding continues........

Later in the room her daughters clearly not convinced, asked her why she lied that she stole the money, she could not say anything....Laksmi put Savitri's hand on her head and asked her to swear....Savitri was just there, she could not say anything.....

3 Likes

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by haliluck(f): 5:07pm On May 26, 2015
ujugladys:

Well she did reveal something that had not yet happened in breaking free which spoils the fun, I only said she Shld try not to reveal what has not happened yet in the series

Yh...bt she was jus speculating wat she feels wud happen....

1 Like

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by jerrynazi(m): 5:08pm On May 26, 2015
thanks Larrybabe you the best

2 Likes

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by fourfunmi: 6:49pm On May 26, 2015
Thanks larrybabe.... I owe you one orijin...

1 Like

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by rossyc(f): 7:38pm On May 26, 2015
Thanks Larrybabe u are too much..

1 Like

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by buJu234: 8:09pm On May 26, 2015
Make thunder fire u pranchan....

Come why is the guy a pest sef..

He wan jst spoil this poor girl arti happiness.
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by poshest(f): 8:54pm On May 26, 2015
sahiba's mum of

(eternal love) looks like vidhi of (married again). i dislike that prashant's aunt. very ugly and mean lipsrsealed

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) ... (385) (Reply)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / What Sites Can You Download Series For Free? / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.