Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,139 members, 7,780,062 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 09:07 AM

Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page - TV/Movies (336) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page (1275553 Views)

Glowtv Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page / Lovers Of Zee World Destiny Indian Drama New Soap Opera....let Discuss (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (333) (334) (335) (336) (337) (338) (339) ... (385) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by MainHerioneHoon(f): 6:52am On May 31, 2016
carolsbrave:
Yea she won my heart too grin#Vidyaaaa in sagar's voice#she deserves ur likes ma lovely Ladies grin

Lol I love watching her on Ye hai Mohobattien

1 Like

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by CaraJewel(f): 9:23am On May 31, 2016
Manu is one of rancho best frnds frm 3idiots..d photographer...xo big n cute now
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Nobody: 10:37am On May 31, 2016
Blossom023:
Who's watching love.. Look what you made me do.

sis can you explain what it is all about

I haven't caught a single episode
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Nobody: 2:08pm On May 31, 2016
mistytohcute:

sis can you explain what it is all about

I haven't caught a single episode

Its about love and what it makes people do. It's really interesting and kind of scary too. I think it's about true life stories.
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Nobody: 2:13pm On May 31, 2016
SISTERS can I ask for a favour?
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by MainHerioneHoon(f): 2:28pm On May 31, 2016
Blossom023:
Ask away
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by carolsbrave(f): 5:25pm On May 31, 2016
Blossom023:
Askkkkkkkkk grin We here for you
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Nobody: 7:06pm On May 31, 2016
Ah thank you so much.

Here's the thing a friend of mine's friend is running for something and I want her to win. And she is behind.. Like I know there are over a 100 people here can we please vote for her please. She's too sophisticated too lose. Lol
Please send to all your friends
Most sophisticated Bella Winifred
Abeg click on this link and vote for my friend....... Please
Now all nominees can vote and send the link to anyone. Voting starts now and closes on Thursday. https://hnaublawaward./ dont forget law dinner 2016 the gathering of eclectic and glamorous.
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by carolsbrave(f): 7:56pm On May 31, 2016
Blossom023:
Ah thank you so much.

Here's the thing a friend of mine's friend is running for something and I want her to win. And she is behind.. Like I know there are over a 100 people here can we please vote for her please. She's too sophisticated too lose. Lol
Now all nominees can vote and send the link to anyone. Voting starts now and closes on Thursday. https://hnaublawaward./ dont forget law dinner 2016 the gathering of eclectic and glamorous.
me I jst voted for her ooo she has 195 votes the first person is way to far but I pray she wins gud luck to her grin
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by carolsbrave(f): 7:56pm On May 31, 2016
Blossom023:
Ah thank you so much.

me I jst voted for her ooo she has 195 votes the first person is way to far but I pray she wins gud luck to her
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Nobody: 8:16pm On May 31, 2016
Thank you so much
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Oohgae: 8:24pm On May 31, 2016
This lumita sha.... She's just gullible....

1 Like

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by carolsbrave(f): 8:43pm On May 31, 2016
Will go for.......

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Nobody: 9:07pm On May 31, 2016
Now in saloni everybody is dying because people are tired of acting. Now nahar is living isolated because I one sickness. Come the people that are acting this movie are they not feeling stupid? Stupid story.. Dumb actors.. Dumb directors.. Dumb producers. Now nahar has grown hair..

Kai.

1 Like

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Nobody: 9:12pm On May 31, 2016
carolsbrave:
Will go for.......

Menkha..... Rekha is just behaving like her.. Wow.. See their name ends with kha.. They really do have a lot in common.

1 Like

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by MainHerioneHoon(f): 9:27pm On May 31, 2016
carolsbrave:
Will go for.......
None of the above Karan and original Lakshmi FTW

1 Like

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by MainHerioneHoon(f): 9:31pm On May 31, 2016
Blossom023:

Menkha..... Rekha is just behaving like her.. Wow.. See their name ends with kha.. They really do have a lot in common.

Don't forget that they have a similar copper brown hair color and similar eyes
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by MainHerioneHoon(f): 9:36pm On May 31, 2016
Blossom023:
Thank you so much

I can't see to vote for you now I mean I can't seem to vote for your friend I will try again later.
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by bankedorcas: 9:40pm On May 31, 2016
Oohgae:
This lumita sha.... She's just gullible....
Gullible is an understatement. she is so foolish..

2 Likes

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by DzTzl(f): 9:54pm On May 31, 2016
Blossom023:
Ah thank you so much.

jus voted too
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Nobody: 9:55pm On May 31, 2016
MainHerioneHoon:

I can't see to vote for you now I mean I can't seem to vote for your friend I will try again later.

OK thank you
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by DzTzl(f): 9:56pm On May 31, 2016
carolsbrave:
Will go for.......
Pavitra lol grin

1 Like

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Nobody: 9:56pm On May 31, 2016
DzTzl:
jus voted too
Thank you.
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by DzTzl(f): 10:00pm On May 31, 2016
Blossom023:

Thank you.
u wlcm sis
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by abubakarsadiq15: 11:58pm On May 31, 2016
Urvashi is heartless and the biggest prob is that shz too smart to be defeated#i miss all garodia daughters especially saras and the original lakshmi

1 Like

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by MainHerioneHoon(f): 5:45am On Jun 01, 2016
abubakarsadiq15:
Urvashi is heartless and the biggest prob is that shz too smart to be defeated#i miss all garodia daughters especially saras and the original lakshmi

Guari and her problematic husband cry
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by zeeworldfreak1: 6:54am On Jun 01, 2016
MainHerioneHoon:

Lol Welp that was fast . You owe me one naira for making me spit out my cool drink I laughed so much at your comment. #why? lollmfao
grin grin..i am sorry main heroine,will.soon reimburse you for that drink...one naira seems fair grin
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by zeeworldfreak1: 6:56am On Jun 01, 2016
MainHerioneHoon:

Her hair in that movie is gorge wish she kept it in real life.
read somewhere she was dating hrithik roshan...is that true?
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by zeeworldfreak1: 7:09am On Jun 01, 2016
Pple! Have you guys noticed shwarmi nahar? Good lawdd that man is all kinds of sexy!...I mean,nahar was fine o..dont get me wrong,but shwarmi nahar...all that brooding and shirtlessness and muscle..mMmmM...yummy! : grin
...if I were saloni...I wouldn't leave him o...I will become his student in the ashram grin
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by denip: 7:18am On Jun 01, 2016
Blossom023:
Ah thank you so much.

jus voted. Blossom023, i sent u a private message
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by MainHerioneHoon(f): 7:49am On Jun 01, 2016
zeeworldfreak1:
read somewhere she was dating hrithik roshan...is that true?

Lol she claims she was dating her and Hrithik denies it Lol its a messy situation cops have been called lawyers have sent legal notices its a mess!! Apparently they started dating when he was married.
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by carolsbrave(f): 7:50am On Jun 01, 2016
Blossom023:

lol dats Vry tru

(1) (2) (3) ... (333) (334) (335) (336) (337) (338) (339) ... (385) (Reply)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / What Sites Can You Download Series For Free? / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.