Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,538 members, 7,808,980 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:24 PM

Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page - TV/Movies (341) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page (1281362 Views)

Glowtv Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page / Lovers Of Zee World Destiny Indian Drama New Soap Opera....let Discuss (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (338) (339) (340) (341) (342) (343) (344) ... (385) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Nobody: 9:00am On Jun 08, 2016
carolsbrave:
so Dztzl u r laufin at me? OK no problem me am sitting here still crying cry cry

hahahahahaha
buhahahahaha
lwtmb
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Nobody: 9:03am On Jun 08, 2016
MainHerioneHoon:

I would not laugh at you my good twin sis, I laughed at the praying mantis that is gonna play Abhay.

hahaaaaaahaaa
evillllllll
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Diamonddamsel: 9:19am On Jun 08, 2016
carolsbrave:
i av de link but don't wanna be a spoiler alert cos I know De Consequences so....... grin
Please help me send the link.....thanks in advance.
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by abubakarsadiq15: 3:07pm On Jun 08, 2016
The saree urvashi was wearing when she lit the match was so beautiful on her anyways pls who can give me the link of the title song of east meets west somtin ek ashiyan

1 Like

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by warriorprincess: 5:10pm On Jun 08, 2016
hey guys pls who can narrate what happened on east meets west yesterday,couldn't watch so so tired yesterday

1 Like

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by zeeworldfreak1: 7:30pm On Jun 08, 2016
M
abubakarsadiq15:
The saree urvashi was wearing when she lit the match was so beautiful on her anyways pls who can give me the link of the title song of east meets west somtin ek ashiyan
Urvashi always wears the dopest saris..she is beautiful and she is quickly becoming a fan. Villain of mine...she a just smarter than those dumbasses...even though it doesn't take much to be smarter than them but still...smarter than them.
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Nobody: 8:37pm On Jun 08, 2016
Oh Abhay.. I feel like nocking you.. Now my boyfriend is even behaving like Abhay.. Acting proud and self centered. Tchw boys just dey vex me.

1 Like

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by nikkyshyne(f): 8:41pm On Jun 08, 2016
Abay na idiot. Morafucka! What a boy he is. Foolish somebody. If I were Lisa I am so leaving!! What kind of ego is this
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by nikkyshyne(f): 8:43pm On Jun 08, 2016
Lisa don suffer. She left America for this idiot?? This is annoying I swear.

1 Like

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Nobody: 8:59pm On Jun 08, 2016
nikkyshyne:
Abay na idiot. Morafucka! What a boy he is. Foolish somebody. If I were Lisa I am so leaving!! What kind of ego is this

I swear his pride will kill him. If it were to be I won't leave.. But I won't have his time either. How can he trust his father when it was the same Ranbir that pointed a gun at his head because of Lisa.. Abeg let me listen to my shaayraana by Holiday *ears plugged *
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by zeeworldfreak1: 9:58pm On Jun 08, 2016
zeeworldfreak1:
MUrvashi always wears the dopest saris..she is beautiful and she is quickly becoming a fav. Villain of mine...she's just smarter than those dumbasses...even though it doesn't take much to be smarter than them but still...smarter than them.
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by zeeworldfreak1: 10:04pm On Jun 08, 2016
..'she left her family,her home her country and followed you because she loves you...she even tried to.learm.your culture..living in a joint family is unheard of where she comes from,yet she did it for you because she loves you...' udai is a officially on the sweetheart list...he has sense. This my egotistical fine boy abhay don start to vex person...see the way this girl loves him o and him come dey form any how
.to the extent of slap sef,ha!...that Lisa should have left...then he would have gone all d way back to Yankee to beg her...foolish fine boy kawai! grin

1 Like

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by zeeworldfreak1: 9:17pm On Jun 09, 2016
Someborrryyy please update me on what happens on.sacred ties and East meets west today plsssssss...someone be a sweetheart and da Lord shall bless ya wink
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by CaraJewel(f): 9:35pm On Jun 09, 2016
Lol shayaarn or wetin be d name is nt by holiday...holiday is d movie n d song was played in d movie...n ashkay kumar n ez fellow co actor datz ez bae or xo in d movie..were d ones hu sang it...plz carolsbrave whr art thou...plz no use d link do shakara na plz
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Nobody: 10:57pm On Jun 09, 2016
Lol But when I downloaded it was holiday I saw there and it's his voice soooo
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Nobody: 11:00pm On Jun 09, 2016
CaraJewel:
Lol shayaarn or wetin be d name is nt by holiday...holiday is d movie n d song was played in d movie...n ashkay kumar n ez fellow co actor datz ez bae or xo in d movie..were d ones hu sang it...plz carolsbrave whr art thou...plz no use d link do shakara na plz
His real name is Kumar.. His nick name is holiday.. I've always known him as holiday. Even in hey baby
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by CaraJewel(f): 11:44pm On Jun 09, 2016
Blossom023:
His real name is Kumar.. His nick name is holiday.. I've always known him as holiday. Even in hey baby
Ok xo dey used is nick name for d movie holiday
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Nobody: 12:43am On Jun 10, 2016
CaraJewel:
Ok xo dey used is nick name for d movie holiday
I haven't even watched the movie.. I just heard the song and downloaded it.. It could be possible btw..
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Nobody: 8:50am On Jun 10, 2016
Please can someone tell me what abhay told his mother that Lisa heard.. Plane was passing I couldn't hear.
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by bbeckky: 8:54am On Jun 10, 2016
Oh Lisa u are one stubborn babe, how i wish things didn't turn out for you this way regardless and dat Abbay isn't helping at all
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by CaraJewel(f): 9:35am On Jun 10, 2016
Blossom023:

I haven't even watched the movie.. I just heard the song and downloaded it.. It could be possible btw..
Ok cuz most songs played on zee world...after d name cumz d name of d movie....
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by MainHerioneHoon(f): 2:06pm On Jun 10, 2016
Lisa I'm sorry for saying that I hated you before, you are married to such a d$I!ck. Gosh Uday is such a swtheart I love him so much but how could a woman like Rekha raise a son like Uday?
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Nobody: 7:58pm On Jun 10, 2016
MainHerioneHoon:
Lisa I'm sorry for saying that I hated you before, you are married to such a d$I!ck. Gosh Uday is such a swtheart I love him so much but how could a woman like Rekha raise a son like Uday?

Later now uday will fuc..k up.
That's how I used to love abhay and hate Lisa.. No abhay has fu..cke..d up now I'm pitying Lisa.. Now lamita is enjoying her marriage she has forgotten when she was shouting on lamita.

Me I've migrated back to Telemundo... Interesting movies there.

2 Likes

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Nobody: 8:05pm On Jun 10, 2016
I don't know if I'm wrong but I'm angry that lamita is enjoying and Lisa is suffering.. I'm seriously angry..

1 Like

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Nobody: 8:06pm On Jun 10, 2016
CaraJewel:
Ok cuz most songs played on zee world...after d name cumz d name of d movie....

Owkei
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Nobody: 9:13pm On Jun 10, 2016
Blossom023:

I so much love hey baby
one hell of a movie

1 Like

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by nutigal: 10:34pm On Jun 10, 2016
choi! i weep for Vidya #the vow
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by nggie(f): 11:06pm On Jun 10, 2016
nutigal:
choi! i weep for Vidya #the vow
Yeah..so sorry for her. Do u have the link to the vow? Can't wait to read it up. Anyone in the house please help.
Namaste!
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by CaraJewel(f): 11:18pm On Jun 10, 2016
Tnk God dat east meets west is nt long..dz useless lisa frnd...tz like he got ranbir daugter pregnant...rehka do sotey she send assassin dey shoot lisa...abhay na mumu sef.. Hz lyk hz dad...n uday z like ez own dad ranjeet...calm n sensible
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Nobody: 8:42am On Jun 11, 2016
I think Vidya is the most beautiful Zeeworld character of all time.

She just got married this year. Her husband is the same age as her- 31, just that he is older with a month and 8days

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by bbeckky: 9:39am On Jun 11, 2016
FrancisTony:
I think Vidya is the most beautiful Zeeworld character of all time.

She just got married this year. Her husband is the same age as her- 31, just that he is older with a month and 8days
I think I can agree with you on this, she's got gud curves, pretty face even her smile is enchanting too

(1) (2) (3) ... (338) (339) (340) (341) (342) (343) (344) ... (385) (Reply)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / What Sites Can You Download Series For Free? / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.