Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,975 members, 7,806,851 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:14 AM

Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page - TV/Movies (344) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page (1281082 Views)

Glowtv Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page / Lovers Of Zee World Destiny Indian Drama New Soap Opera....let Discuss (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (341) (342) (343) (344) (345) (346) (347) ... (385) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Svelteb(f): 1:41pm On Jun 29, 2016
zeeworldfreak1:
I thought that sagar was annoying before,now he is even more so! Stupid man,after you don chop belle-full then you want to throw her out,dem no born you well,when he was riding d sweet waves of passion atop her,he didn't know he didn't love her shey?? angry oloriburuku!!!
Easy sis.... cheesy cheesy u don too vex, abeg forgive am na dat pikin attitude still dey worry am

1 Like

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Kirusky4life(f): 9:06pm On Jun 29, 2016
East Meets West Summary

7 Likes

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by nobsalis: 5:21am On Jun 30, 2016
Kirusky4life:
East Meets West Summary
Lisa overhears the conversation between vicky and rheka but she does not know the person who vicky is talking to. Liza confronts vicky until he tells her that Abhays father paid him to separate her and Abhay. Liza tells him to tell the whole family the truth and he agrees but Rheka finds out about it. Liza calls Lamita and asks for her help and she agrees, they arrange for a plan to take the whole family to the temple then Rheka hires someone to kill vicky by pushing his car on a cliff. Liza explains to everyone about what vicky told her and Ranbir denies saying he accepted her, Abhay tells Liza that their relationship is over and everyone leaves except Lamita and Uday. Lamita tells Lisa that she can no longer help her and she and Uday leave as well. Liza gets a call from the police that vikrant is dead, she cries and says she has lost Abhay forever and decides to leave. Back at the house Uday sees that Lamita still hates Ranbir and gets furious with her and they stop talking to each other .Uday has to sign a contract with a client, Rekha insists Lamita goes with Uday but Lamina terminates the contract no thans to what Rekha told her and Uday slaps her. At home Rekha tells Uday to apologise and he does. Rekha invites her sister to help get rid of Lamita and very soon Ranbir is poisoned by Rekha and Lamita is blamed as she made the tea,and she too is thrown out. Introduction of new Abhay as the old one left after Lisa and he broke up. While waiting for a train to batinda, she is chased by unknown men and enters a nearby car where she finds Lisa and the two hug, Lamita tells Liza what happened and Liza tells her that all this was planned by someone in the house including hers also. Lamita and Liza go to the temple where a mysterious lady tells them that when a girl marries the house is hers and no one has the right to throw them out and with the help of this woman, they get back to the house and everyone treats them bad especially Rekha and her sister. Abhay shuts the door on Liza and Uday on Lamita. Lamita thinks that Liza got accepted and so does Liza. Liza goes to the kitchen in the morning and finds Lamita on the floor and gets surprised, Lamita tells her that Uday rejected her and that is why she slept on the floor and Liza tells her she also got regected. Lisa goes to the kitchen in d morning and finds lamita on d floor and gets surprised,lamita tells her that uday rejected her and that z y she slept on d floor and lisa tells her she also got rejected.rheka suggests to everyone that the only way 2 get rid of the troublesome lisa and lamita is by divorce,abhay and udhay sign and abhay takes d papers saying he will throw them on lisa and lamitas face,rheka gets scared that her plan will b ruined,and suggests ranbir givs them instead,ranbir tells abhay to gv hm d papers and abhay lets go of d papers and they fall,lisa comes fast and gets the papers,lisa insults abhay and uday and rips d papers and throw them in d air and takes lamita. Rheka tells hr sista that she hs to get rid of lisa and lamita as soon as possible and calls a girl who was udays friend.rheka tells her sister that she always wanted uday to marry that girl and very soon she will also find a girl for abhay to marry as well.a door bell rings and the girl comes,uday and abhay gets excited,lisa and lamita are worried.rheka tells d girl that she must marry abhay or uday.at the sitting room everyone talks and d girl talks abt old tyms with uday,lamita gets jelousy.the girl starts spending more tym with uday,lisa comforts lamita and tells her to fight bt she rejects saying hw cn she fight dat girl when she z nt educated,lisa tells her that they are sistas nw and lisa will teach hr. Uday goes upstairs and sees the girl dancing,he too dances ,the rain starts and they both get wet holding each other.everyone says that uday is happy 4 d first time after wat happened to hs marriage and decides they marry.uday comes and d girl goes to dry her hair,the family tells him their decision,lamita hears and runs away crying,lisa follows.uday says that he still loves lamita,everyone insists and he agrees.lamita is crying and packing saying she z leaving lisa tells lamita to giv hr 3 days and she will make everything right. Three days later it z udays birthday and lisa wonders wat to do as 3 days she told lamita are up.lisa sees the girl talking on d phone.as d girl is getting dressed lisa goes in and she throws her out bt lisa plays her phone that it z a surprise.lisa had recorded the conversation while d girl was talking to her mother saying it does nt matter who d girl marries a bhay or uday as long as she gets her hands on d money,d girl asks lisa what she wants.at the party rheka receives a letter and gets worried,lisa tells lamita to wait and watch.everyone asks rheka wat d letter z abt and she lies saying she considered wat uday told her and sent d girl home. Rheka vows to make lisa pay for this.lamita thanks lisa and lisa tells her wat are sisters for?lisa tells lamita that she z goin to the hospital to get evidence,rheka finds out abt it and calls d hospital bt lisa hs already taken the papers for umas abortion.sum1 bumps into her.lisa calls d whole family and tells them to read,abhay reads and asks her who is salma,and she denies saying they are umas abortion papers,abhay and everyone gets furious and insults her,ranbir tells her that he will kill hr for using his daughter to cover her crimes.lamita stands up for lisa and uday insults hr.lisa crys.rheka tells lisa that she gt d results changed when sum1 bumped into her.lisa tells lamita that she will get d evidence frm rheka her self.lisa goes to rhekas room with a video camera in her bag,and asks rheka sm questions which she explains including umas prregnance,hw she paid and killed vicky,everything and lisa goes and to lamita and tells her everything.next morning lisa goes to rhekas room and shows her the tape,rheka breaks d tape and she and her sister gets happy,lisa is sad and suddenly laughs and tells rheka that she z nt stupid to hv brought d original tape bcoz she knws rheka would do thhat.lamita tells lisa to show everyone d tape bt lisa says she has to deal with her mother inlaw rheka first.it z night and lisa goes to rheka and gives her a time table to do all d house chores including prayers in d morning.as rheka is checking her sister cums and sees d list and rheka asks for help bt she denies she fears lisa nw and would nt like to cross hr path.in the morning everyone hears sum1 singing prayer songs and ranbir asks who Z singing so terribly and finds rheka,rheka gets surprised to see everyone behind her,lisa and lamita laugh upstairs.everyone sits and tea is served,when ranbir tastes it he asks nandu if he has to show him hw to make tea,bt nandu telks hm rheka prepared it,rheka gets furious and wants to insult ranbir bt lisa signals her to shut up,rheka tells hm that she cn always make more for him. At lunch rheka prepares dry food and everyone asks hr to stop preparing food bt she denies saying it z her duty,everyone gets out of the table.in d evening rheka prepares supper bt d rice is burnt,everyone refuses to eat and orders food.lisa tells rheka that she may look all she want bt she wont taste d food ordered,infact she has to finish d food she cooked,rheka asks her sister jax to help her put d food in d plastic and throw it,lisa cums and tells them to eat and feeds sum to rheka and watch them eat.rheka tells jax that lisa z giving her hell.lisa tells rheka to tied up the house bfore she goes to sleep at midnight and she should serve her husband also t.in the night ranjeet screams and finds rheka massaging hs feet and asks her wat she z doin,rheka answers rudely that he should b happy that she z serving him,everyone cums into d room and sees rheka massaging ranjeet and they are happy and leave,lisa laughs,and leaves,ranjeet tells rheka to stop and Rheka tells him to sleep.
saying/writing trash since 1850Bc.... in Buhari's voice.... Kwantinue

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Anitame(f): 2:53pm On Jun 30, 2016
Divyanka Tripathi (Vidya) was earlier dating actor Sharad Malhotra (Sagar). The two television stars met on the sets of The Vow in 2006. Divyanka and Sharad reached heights of popularity for their on-screen presence. The two stars dated each other for 9 long years and then parted ways almost a year back. The two moved on with their careers immediately after parting ways. Nevertheless, Sharad has given a message to Divyanka and her husband to be, Vivek . Sharad Malhotra stated that he wishes both of them a very happy married life. How sweet and wonderful of Sharad. Seems like Sharad and Divyanka both have forgotten their grudges.
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by zeeworldfreak1: 10:50pm On Jun 30, 2016
Svelteb:
Easy sis.... cheesy cheesy u don too vex, abeg forgive am na dat pikin attitude still dey worry am
No mind d eeediaat o'jare! And even d video girl should stop making him feel like the sun and the moon.stop the excess coddling and give the guy some tough love every once in a while angry
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by DzTzl(f): 7:20am On Jul 01, 2016
kirusky4life, i sight thee ;
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by bbeckky: 11:53am On Jul 01, 2016
Please house, where is forwetinah? I hope all is well with her though abi she is on sabbatical ni?
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by carolsbrave(f): 7:42pm On Jul 04, 2016
Ujugladys I sight u hw av u bin
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by carolsbrave(f): 8:55pm On Jul 04, 2016
Treat me well and i'll move mountains to make you happy.
Hurt me and i'll drop those mountains on your head.
Blessed week ahead ma lovely ladies grin

3 Likes

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Nobody: 11:40pm On Jul 05, 2016
is there a new series on zeeworld
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by simababe(f): 12:49am On Jul 06, 2016
mistytohcute:
is there a new series on zeeworld

Krishi and love, look what you made me do
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Nobody: 7:30am On Jul 06, 2016
simababe:

Krishi and love, look what you made me do
so that means saloni has ended
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by carolsbrave(f): 3:11pm On Jul 06, 2016
Hmmmm

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by warriorprincess: 9:27pm On Jul 06, 2016
to me Krishi is the first indian series that potrays the value of hardwork and intelligence but I hope they will not go and ruin it

3 Likes

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by zeeworldfreak1: 8:56pm On Jul 07, 2016
warriorprincess:
to me Krishi is the first indian series that potrays the value of hardwork and intelligence but I hope they will not go and ruin it
yes girl! Such a breath of fresh air to see a series on zee that shows a girl striving to make something of herself rather than pining for some guy and dam near worshipping him after she becomes his wife! But alas! They will spoil it.see her quiting her police school to be some random guys wife! Imagine vidya on d vow today,still trying to work with burnt hands..and the idiot she calls her husband(god) let her do it! Serves her ryt sha...foolish girl..mtchewwwe
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by nellyalph: 9:59pm On Jul 07, 2016
No matter how naija be, e better pass some countries. Imagine me being born in India, I go teleport go somewhere else!

Krishi go start well and captivating and end poorly
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Dynamite02: 11:37pm On Jul 07, 2016
Hmmmm!!!! for saloni..... so Bfrenda the wife of Deeb went on exile till forever,same thing they did with "Aunty" in the promise. Chubbbra and family nkorr?? Pias son,the one she did not abort nkorr?? Aunt Manu don disappear again *smh*

1 Like

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by sugniandsugna: 9:25am On Jul 08, 2016
Anyone enjoying dstv india channels . This weekend. Its like a whole new world of indian series that don't make you go crazy. Am spoiled for choice.
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by carolsbrave(f): 10:44am On Jul 08, 2016
WoW can't wait to meet dem grin

3 Likes

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by teechudleyy(f): 5:42pm On Jul 08, 2016
I'm sick to my stomach. Tara is officially the worst woman on zee world. Can't successfully care for her child... Can't Care for salon is special needs kid. This is bad. She's also mean. When there's issues... You start thinking all the love she shows is just pretence and it was never real.
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by teechudleyy(f): 5:45pm On Jul 08, 2016
warriorprincess:

All Indian series project and advocate one thing or the other... But all the time they end up derailing
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Cutehector(m): 7:37pm On Jul 08, 2016
mistytohcute:

so that means saloni has ended
misty dear, watsup
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by ujugladys(f): 11:38pm On Jul 08, 2016
carolsbrave:
Ujugladys I sight u hw av u bin
Hello dear, it been long, I am good, the forum is not as interesting as it was during landlord Vikram's time!

2 Likes

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by MainHerioneHoon(f): 7:03am On Jul 09, 2016
carolsbrave:
WoW can't wait to meet dem grin
I will still say that this was the best series on Zee World
Hello cherrynoddles what's up?
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by MainHerioneHoon(f): 7:05am On Jul 09, 2016
carolsbrave:
Hmmmm
Honestly I think she should have died sooner as much as I love her.
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by MainHerioneHoon(f): 7:09am On Jul 09, 2016
ATTENTION ALL BOLLYWOOD FANS

DSTV Indian package is available to all DSTV subscribers from 8 - 22 July.
Don't you guys say that I don't love you because I didn't inform you mmmkay?
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by MainHerioneHoon(f): 7:14am On Jul 09, 2016
Hello House hope everyone has been doing well
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by MainHerioneHoon(f): 10:41am On Jul 09, 2016
teechudleyy:
I'm sick to my stomach. Tara is officially the worst woman on zee world. Can't successfully care for her child... Can't Care for salon is special needs kid. This is bad. She's also mean. When there's issues... You start thinking all the love she shows is just pretence and it was never real.

When I saw this I almost screamed hallelujah because this is the biggest truth ever typed in this thread . #6packofcoldorijinforyou
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by carolsbrave(f): 11:37am On Jul 09, 2016
MainHerioneHoon:

I will still say that this was the best series on Zee World

Hello cherrynoddles
what's up?
am fyn my hunnibunni# my evil twin sis I miz u hw av u bin?

(1) (2) (3) ... (341) (342) (343) (344) (345) (346) (347) ... (385) (Reply)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / What Sites Can You Download Series For Free? / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.