Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,461 members, 7,808,643 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:43 PM

Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page - TV/Movies (358) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page (1281313 Views)

Glowtv Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page / Lovers Of Zee World Destiny Indian Drama New Soap Opera....let Discuss (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (355) (356) (357) (358) (359) (360) (361) ... (385) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by zeeworldfreak1: 8:00pm On Oct 17, 2016
Oh lord..i really thought this was the day we would finally be rid of that tanu girl undecided undecided...she's just another suresh undecided..there is no need for this triangle shi.t that ekta love so much...let d two lovers be together and all d weeds cut off angry..i have a feeling we have to endure her presence now for an extra week or so...not cool at all angry
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Forwetinnah: 9:14pm On Oct 17, 2016
zeeworldfreak1:
namaste na all in one cheesy..hello,goodbye. .F u ..thank you,all in one wink

So F-you follow shocked ? Chai, you don teach me new thing today. I go dey use am now cheesy
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Forwetinnah: 9:22pm On Oct 17, 2016
zeeworldfreak1:
ok..i get,maybe cuz they live in a village abi na small town..they are closer to the cultural restrictions there..i thought i was the only one that noticed...he hugs her like she's. an egg or something...it would be soo nice to for them to be like veera and kushann... I think somewhere inside pinto has got it..its krishi that's the problem ...she's a shy nerdy little birdy grin..

PRAISE BE TO LORD GANESH***...tanu is on her outttt!!!
OK now to ms. Four eyes and Mr rockstar....'and by the way,you look rocking' wink wink...y was abhi so particular about that shirt sef..like dude,..just wear another one angry

Exactly...na why I say e be like Pintu dey fear Krishi.

And Pinky don turn Madam BDO to Sonu's nanny..im sure Bablu should be asking why he married Pinky
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by poshest(f): 9:56pm On Oct 17, 2016
Tanu will still be changed to that annoying ira. I so much love Sriti Jha(Pragya) and Shabiralu Walia(abhi) am one of their loyal followers on instagram.
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by nggie(f): 10:09am On Oct 18, 2016
poshest:
Tanu will still be changed to that annoying ira. I so much love Sriti Jha(Pragya) and Shabiralu Walia(abhi) am one of their loyal followers on instagram.

Heard bulbul died in the series? sad
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by zeeworldfreak1: 10:57am On Oct 18, 2016
Forwetinnah:

So F-you follow shocked ? Chai, you don teach me new thing today. I go dey use am now cheesy
..i am sure namaste meant 'F u' each time krishi said it to sikka thakurain or whenever arch enemies say it to each other cheesy...but no.mind me o,make I no spoil pple.language,in actuality...it may mean 'peace' or 'peace be unto you' or something along those lines
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by zeeworldfreak1: 11:06am On Oct 18, 2016
nggie:

oh no.. cry cry cry....bet yyy? cry cry...e mean say d series go longggggg be that...cuz she can't just die now...it will be senseless....

Speaking of long series,when r they bringing back manav and archu?...they just cut us of with no warning of production break or anything
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by poshest(f): 11:21am On Oct 18, 2016
nggie:

Omg! Why nau
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Forwetinnah: 12:09pm On Oct 18, 2016
zeeworldfreak1:
..i am sure namaste meant 'F u' each time krishi said it to sikka thakurain or whenever arch enemies say it to each other cheesy...but no.mind me o,make I no spoil pple.language,in actuality...it may mean 'peace' or 'peace be unto you' or something along those lines

Lol...me I don adopt the F...you version of Namaste, na that one sweet pass cheesy
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by zeeworldfreak1: 5:14pm On Oct 18, 2016
Forwetinnah:

Lol...me I don adopt the F...you version of Namaste, na that one sweet pass cheesy
badt gyal... cheesy grin
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by zeeworldfreak1: 8:28pm On Oct 18, 2016
'four eyes' don turn 'jail bird' cheesy...#pragbi4lyf grin...grand mumsy for don sama abhi face with slap well well.... angry..better go bail ur wife from jail and shock those mean cops that kept making fun of pragya for 'making up stories of being married to a rockstar'..cant wait to see the look on their mean faces when they realize she was telling the truth..if I were pragya,i'd be like 'told ya muva*****s' cheesy grin as I walk outta of there like a smug rockstar wife grin wink

Forbidden love is over...nice series,but I must say,d whole ending felt rushed..mama sid just forgot all her hate in one second..really? undecided...vivan threatened suicide so he can get through to his brother...what? ..and all of a sudden(emphasis on the 'sudden')...Aaalll is well?? vivan is married to megha his baby mama and everyone lived happily ever after..well..its better than months or years of dragging out a story I guess..but d ending could have been better...but p.s,baby vivan is soooo cute..looks exactly like his papa kiss kiss

King of heart...does anyone even care anymore? undecided caught a few minutes b4 nepa did the usual and I was actually relieved..didnt even bother with the gen.. undecided
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Forwetinnah: 8:19am On Oct 19, 2016
Krishi is Pregos. ....yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay!!!
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Svelteb(f): 9:22am On Oct 19, 2016
I am liking this new Isha wink............i had thougt she would grow to become this and not the nonsense she was earlier
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by zeeworldfreak1: 1:35pm On Oct 19, 2016
Forwetinnah:
Krishi is Pregos. ....yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay!!!
whatttttt shocked shocked shocked...omg!...I miss it yesterady oooo... cry cry..i thought nothing note-worthy would happen so I didn't even bother to tune in even after electricity was restored cry cry...are you serious? hey! Pinto don score goal be that..eyheh..all that shyness na lie lie shyness be that wink grin
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by ayobase(m): 1:55pm On Oct 19, 2016
Svelteb:
I am liking this new Isha wink............i had thougt she would grow to become this and not the nonsense she was earlier

See you life!

So na here u dey.

No wonder I no dey see my meals in time....and burnt sometimes.
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Forwetinnah: 7:43pm On Oct 19, 2016
zeeworldfreak1:
whatttttt shocked shocked shocked...omg!...I miss it yesterady oooo... cry cry..i thought nothing note-worthy would happen so I didn't even bother to tune in even after electricity was restored cry cry...are you serious? hey! Pinto don score goal be that..eyheh.. all that shyness na lie lie shyness be that wink grin

You haff see it na...dem dey come do 'stay ya side' for us, lol
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Forwetinnah: 7:47pm On Oct 19, 2016
Pragya is now Minister of communication in Abhi's house..all protocols must pass through her to G-mama! grin .
If Suresh had a rope, Abhi would have been hanged last night grin , the look of shock and disgust on his face when Abhi was acting out at the police station grin grin
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by zeeworldfreak1: 8:07pm On Oct 19, 2016
Forwetinnah:

You haff see it na...dem dey come do 'stay ya side' for us, lol
no.mind dem..we don dey see d evidence now... grin..jmagine if their baby comes out as cute as daddy pinto with mama krishi's delicious chocolate skin and sweet smile ..talk about the ultimate hybrid baby cheesy..pinky so on a mission now..she too must get belle..babloo should run o...Pinky go rape am cheesy cheesy..because he has made it clear that he ain't hitting that anytime soon..she's just a wife-nanny to his kid,really curious to see how she plans on actualizing her dream of birthing a singh heir

Abhi don dey fall o cheesy...'a hausa proverb comes to mind..'komain Nissan jifa,kasa zai sauko'...translation..'no matter how high you throw a stone,gravity always wins' grin#pragbi4lyf

2 Likes

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by zeeworldfreak1: 8:23am On Oct 20, 2016
Forwetinnah:
Pragya is now Minister of communication in Abhi's house..all protocols must pass through her to G-mama! grin .
If Suresh had a rope, Abhi would have been hanged last night grin , the look of shock and disgust on his face when Abhi was acting out at the police station grin grin
yes o..pragya is grandma's favorite now***sticks tongue out at abhi** tongue tongue,meaning he has to be nice to pragya if he wants to remain in her good graces grin..but please tell me why he has to workout in the room,that him big house no get gym ni? And if it doesnt,he should have one installed,but I have a feeling now that he knows it bothers pragya,he would do it more...jerk..grin

2 Likes

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Kirusky4life(f): 9:47am On Oct 20, 2016
Gudam house, Pls can any1 give me the Hindu name of Young dreams?
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Nobody: 11:12am On Oct 20, 2016
hey guys, how re u all. hope we re good .
thank God for the hunger that resected isha's brain. it has really saved us the one sided victimization that is so so annoying.
my mum do wonder how the small kind hearted inra full of love for her sister just turned to one evil sister full of hatred for her own blood sister. no matter what that is one can always forgive so far there is repentance. This new isha really fits inra n sammat's mum. that's the kind thing I like.

1 Like

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Svelteb(f): 11:14am On Oct 20, 2016
choi, why u come open fowl y.a.n.s.h 4 here like dis? But na only since Tuesday e start na, why u come dey make am sound like na since last year fah. Sebi u go wan com chop 2day, no be so? Okay nw, na house seat dey siddon wait y.a.n.s.h
ayobase:

See you life!

So na here u dey.

No wonder I no dey see my meals in time....and burnt sometimes.
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Forwetinnah: 12:06pm On Oct 20, 2016
sophiadfirst:
hey guys, how re u all. hope we re good .
thank God for the hunger that resected isha's brain. it has really saved us the one sided victimization that is so so annoying.
my mum do wonder how the small kind hearted inra full of love for her sister just turned to one evil sister full of hatred for her own blood sister. no matter what that is one can always forgive so far there is repentance. This new isha really fits inra n sammat's mum. that's the kind thing I like.
U
Wow!! Sophiadfirst!!! Good to see you. Truthfully the way siblings are portrayed in most of the the Zeeworld soaps is sometimes scary but then, that's life for us. I won't be surprised if there are sisters/relations like Pia (Bani's sister) etc.

1 Like

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by pillan(f): 2:40pm On Oct 20, 2016
Kirusky4life:
Gudam house, Pls can any1 give me the Hindu name of Young dreams?
sapne suhanne ladakpan ke..lovely soap
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Kirusky4life(f): 3:02pm On Oct 20, 2016
pillan:
sapne suhanne ladakpan ke..lovely soap
tanks dear
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by ayobase(m): 8:57pm On Oct 20, 2016
Svelteb:
choi, why u come open fowl y.a.n.s.h 4 here like dis? But na only since Tuesday e start na, why u come dey make am sound like na since last year fah. Sebi u go wan com chop 2day, no be so? Okay nw, na house seat dey siddon wait y.a.n.s.h

I'm home sweetheart.

Where my poundie!
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by zeeworldfreak1: 9:55pm On Oct 20, 2016
This ira and sharvan are the funniest couple sha..they will kill each other soon cheesy cheesy
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Forwetinnah: 6:37pm On Oct 21, 2016
Some pretty ladies on Young Dreams especially the Sisters. The one with cancer is beautiful
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Forwetinnah: 7:50pm On Oct 21, 2016
LOL!! Abhi and Pragya jacuzzi moment... cheesy
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Ihuomadinihu: 8:23pm On Oct 21, 2016
Hmmm,Pragya and Abhi.
Abhi is falling in love,he doesn't know it yet. I'm loving it.
Of all the zeeworld couples i've seen,i think they really compliment each other.
That Abhi's lips. Gush! That's all i look at whenever the camera is focused on him.
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Ihuomadinihu: 8:26pm On Oct 21, 2016
Why did they change Aunty Revti? She was too good. That phone she broke and danced on yesterday was something else,lol. I laugh whenever i remember it.

1 Like

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by zeeworldfreak1: 8:31pm On Oct 21, 2016
Forwetinnah:
LOL!! Abhi and Pragya jacuzzi moment... cheesy
so cool..Abhi is crazy and poor Lil virgin Mary still looking for her veil in the bath tub even whilst soaking wet cheesy..they r so cute...even when they r fighting

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (355) (356) (357) (358) (359) (360) (361) ... (385) (Reply)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / What Sites Can You Download Series For Free? / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.