Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,707 members, 7,805,896 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:13 AM

Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page - TV/Movies (368) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page (1280913 Views)

Glowtv Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page / Lovers Of Zee World Destiny Indian Drama New Soap Opera....let Discuss (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (365) (366) (367) (368) (369) (370) (371) ... (385) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by captainhoo: 4:29pm On Dec 08, 2016
Vivipop:
Oh my! Who else is feeling the sweet young innocent love growing between Binnu and Antara? Antara will sure go down as one of my Zeeworld's best and favourite opera, together with Krishi. Others are just follow come. Antara my cute little bunny!!!
let's hope they won't make them grow up and add an annoying twist to their love story like silver lining.
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by pragbhi: 5:40pm On Dec 08, 2016
Vivipop:
Oh my! Who else is feeling the sweet young innocent love growing between Binnu and Antara? Antara will sure go down as one of my Zeeworld's best and favourite opera, together with Krishi. Others are just follow come. Antara my cute little bunny!!!

I thought they are siblings, will there be any blooming love at the end?
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by captainhoo: 9:38pm On Dec 08, 2016
it was kinda cute to see the soft side of Siddharth today. ehya Mr macho-man was helpless today smileysmileysmiley.

Tanu-1, pragya- 0. sad
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by pragbhi: 11:29am On Dec 09, 2016
torres2:
Any update on KING OF HEART AND YOUNG DREAMS, I'm stucked in NYSC ORIENTATION CAMP FOR THE PAST TWO WEEKS.

Sid and Roshni divorced cos mama simran gave him the option to either return didi's property and divorce roshni or the other way round. I guess you are aware that rajveer is dead now. Yash married samara. Thats the important stuff. I'm not really following young dreams.
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by ftmum: 12:03pm On Dec 09, 2016
My best soap opera is Antara.

I watched it yesterday , she went missing. Poor girl.

1 Like

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Priceless200(f): 3:18pm On Dec 09, 2016
torres2:
Any update on KING OF HEART AND YOUNG DREAMS, I'm stucked in NYSC ORIENTATION CAMP FOR THE PAST TWO WEEKS.
Check 'Zeeworld International' on Facebook for daily written updates. Wonderful page.
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by emizone: 11:17pm On Dec 09, 2016
But pradgya foolish sha....infact all of dem sef sad
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by laudate: 8:42pm On Dec 11, 2016
emizone:
But pradgya foolish sha....infact all of dem sef sad

In fact, her foolishness no get part 2!! angry The girl just dey make me vex! After getting the valuable info from the Corporator & recording it on her phone, why did she not lock the phone in her drawer or even lock the door to her room? She left it carelessly, and Tanu stole the info. In short, she deserves to be flogged!! angry
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Forwetinnah: 8:53pm On Dec 12, 2016
Oh lawd. .Siddharth's Grandma though, I'm having such a good laugh here

That Antara baby touches my heart in ways I can't understand..
Her brother and her choko are just adorable. Unfortunately Mama Bilu has her job cut out for her..i think she's going to live the remaining part of her sad life trying to keep her son away from Antara grin

3 Likes

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by captainhoo: 9:30pm On Dec 12, 2016
Forwetinnah:
Oh lawd. .Siddharth's Grandma though, I'm having such a good laugh here
the imbecilic anaconda arm was the height of it.smileysmiley what a funny episode

pragya is a college professor( so they said)why is the script writer making her act like foolish naïve girl. who gets vital information and handles it lightly?undecided . A college prof should be smart

1 Like

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Forwetinnah: 10:58pm On Dec 12, 2016
captainhoo:

the imbecilic anaconda arm was the height of it.smileysmiley what a funny episode

pragya is a college professor( so they said)why is the script writer making her act like foolish naïve girl. who gets vital information and handles it lightly?undecided . A college prof should be smart

They deliberately make their characters stupid to drag the show on for years..especially their so called protagonist
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by tomisinbaby(f): 12:42am On Dec 13, 2016
Abhi is the stupidest,craziest,funniest charmer.Mr all thoughts no action,he is almost taking sid's place in my heart but it's not possible.who else notices abhi's gay moves?i just love the guy,mumu boy that can't decipher his own feelings

2 Likes

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by captainhoo: 9:04pm On Dec 13, 2016
Forwetinnah:

They deliberately make their characters stupid to drag the show on for years..especially their so called protagonist
little did they know that it makes viewers lose interest quick( why continue watching a film that seems impracticable and not brain tasking) .they could have used another twist to the story.

1 Like

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by captainhoo: 9:08pm On Dec 13, 2016
tomisinbaby:
Abhi is the stupidest,craziest,funniest charmer.Mr all thoughts no action,he is almost taking sid's place in my heart but it's not possible.who else notices abhi's gay moves?i just love the guy,mumu boy that can't decipher his own feelings

he is a big mumu, wih his foolish sister and tanu coming up with senseless tactics. if only they can come up with fool proof antics like rajveer .it would help the show a lot
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by sparkle4u(f): 5:08am On Dec 14, 2016
Pleased can someone give update of King of Heart, as am not opportune to watch it in the afternoon. sad

1 Like

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by pragbhi: 9:02am On Dec 14, 2016
Loved last night's episode of king of hearts especially roshni and sid's dance.... best quote of the evening 'i'm single,ready to mingle and you are hot ready to be caught' loved that statement. Sid is crazy seriously. And I am also thinking that new face should be roshni's father
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by abimbawealth(f): 10:43am On Dec 14, 2016
pragbhi:
Loved last night's episode of king of hearts especially roshni and sid's dance.... best quote of the evening 'i'm single,ready to mingle and you are hot ready to be caught' loved that statement. Sid is crazy seriously. And I am also thinking that new face should be roshni's father
That quote is .... can't find the right word sef...

1 Like

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by zeeworldfreak1: 4:55pm On Dec 14, 2016
Hey my lovelies!!!! Missed u guys like crazyyyy kiss kiss...back from my zeeworld hiatus! cheesy...as it is,i don't even know what the hell is going on with our favorite drama kings and queens...been so dam.n busy.but i've missed their senselessness I must say grin...from your comments though it seems nothing has really changed... angry

1 Like

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by captainhoo: 9:53pm On Dec 14, 2016
abimbawealth:
That quote is .... can't find the right word sef...
dope!!!! coolcoolcool

1 Like

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by laudate: 3:34pm On Dec 15, 2016
pragbhi:

That dance was one of a kind. In fact, Siddarth is becoming my favourite Indian male actor on Zee World! And that quote was 'da bomb!' cool
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Nobody: 8:16am On Dec 16, 2016
back home
any interesting series to look forward to?
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by sexymum1: 10:32am On Dec 16, 2016
good day house,

my fellow zeeworld lovers, it seems that king of hearts has changed their story line unlike the one we read online, because i dnt tink roshni n sid will die in dis serie of king of hearts. l stand to be corrected.
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by zeeworldfreak1: 7:23pm On Dec 16, 2016
sexymum1:
good day house,

my fellow zeeworld lovers, it seems that king of hearts has changed their story line unlike the one we read online, because i dnt tink roshni n sid will die in dis serie of king of hearts. l stand to be corrected.
Roshni and Sid will die??!! shocked Let me guess,and be reincarnated undecided...kai, na wa 4 these pple
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by captainhoo: 8:58pm On Dec 16, 2016
sexymum1:
good day house,

that is far from where they are,i think that is season two which they will likely not air on zee world. I think season 1 ended with DD's death.
so far zee world story has tallied with zeetv story
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by captainhoo: 8:59pm On Dec 16, 2016
zeeworldfreak1:
Roshni and Sid will die??!! shocked Let me guess,and be reincarnated undecided...kai, na wa 4 these pple
lolzzz. if he dies in season 1,ill just stop watching. he is the reason I watch zee world
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by tomisinbaby(f): 9:12am On Dec 17, 2016
captainhoo:

lolzzz. if he dies in season 1,ill just stop watching. he is the reason I watch zee world
After sid and roshni die.their son will be sid's look alike so he will always be in the series
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by captainhoo: 10:43am On Dec 17, 2016
tomisinbaby:

After sid and roshni die.their son will be sid's look alike so he will always be in the series
true but they won't air that season on zee world
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by laudate: 10:22pm On Dec 18, 2016
zeeworldfreak1:

Awww... what kind of rubbish storyline are these scriptwriters injecting into King of Hearts? shocked This was the same way they allowed Sindoora (that witch) to murder Sagar & Vidya in The Vow, and they let her get away with it! angry That singular episode left a very nasty taste in the mouth of several viewers and turned them off the series.

Abeg, these scriptwriters should NOT include any reincarnation scenes in King of Hearts, please!! cry
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by captainhoo: 11:04pm On Dec 18, 2016
laudate:

Awww... what kind of rubbish storyline are these scriptwriters injecting into King of Hearts? shocked This was the same way they allowed Sindoora (that witch) to murder Sagar & Vidya in The Vow, and they let her get away with it! angry That singular episode left a very nasty taste in the mouth of several viewers and turned them off the series.

Abeg, these scriptwriters should NOT include any reincarnation scenes in King of Hearts, please!! cry
lolz.babe don vex.no reincarnation. it was Sid son
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by laudate: 11:08pm On Dec 18, 2016
captainhoo:
lolz.babe don vex.no reincarnation. it was Sid son

Why are you calling me a babe?? shocked
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by abimbawealth(f): 8:28pm On Dec 19, 2016
Siddharth sabi flirt sha...
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by captainhoo: 11:30pm On Dec 19, 2016
laudate:

Why are you calling me a babe?? shocked
it was an assumption.sorry, if you are not a babe

(1) (2) (3) ... (365) (366) (367) (368) (369) (370) (371) ... (385) (Reply)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / What Sites Can You Download Series For Free? / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.