Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,855 members, 7,806,417 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 04:12 PM

Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page - TV/Movies (372) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page (1280990 Views)

Glowtv Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page / Lovers Of Zee World Destiny Indian Drama New Soap Opera....let Discuss (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (369) (370) (371) (372) (373) (374) (375) ... (385) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by pragbhi: 12:11pm On Feb 20, 2017
laudate:

And they now included that nauseating storyline which saw Shabnam a total stranger with a devious mind entering the picture, as Ayesha's sister. In fact, their storylines are so stewpid, it makes the viewer wanna puke! Despite the fact that Ayesha is an intelligent, bright girl of about 6 or 7 years old, no one asked her about her surname, her father's identity, what school she attended previously, her friends, her background etc. angry

And then, a lady called Shabnam enters the picture, and hoodwinks Didi with a pathetic story about running away from assailants, after she landed from Dubai. None of them took her to the police to file a report, that assailants were on her trail. Instead, they all swallowed her story and allowed her to live in Didi's house. Okay, o! undecided

Only for Shabnam to start enacting her evil plans. She starts a fire in their house using men disguised as waiters, and shortly afterwards her identity as Ayesha's sister is uncovered, by the same Ayesha that shouts Shabnam's name, when she sees her. How come this same Ayesha never told Sid & Roshni who were planning to adopt her, that she had a sister, or a father? sad

Now, Shabnam has spoilt Didi's party as well as her fond memories of her late husband Shiv, by showing pictures of Shiv (i.e. Roshni's father) to the whole party. In that picture, Shiv is also revealed as the father of Shabnam and Ayesha as well as the husband of their late mother. Honestly, this show has more gaps and sinking holes that the one that sank the Titanic! Do they think the viewers are stupid? shocked Honestly the scriptwriters of this series called King of hearts have lost the plot!

I don't even want to delve into the side drama that Samaira is creating with Yash and Kritika. It is too pathetic for words. What kind of wife would set up her husband with another woman who could be a threat to her, by spiking their drink and taking photographs of them unclothed to make it seem like her husband is having an affair? shocked

I love your rant, its sooo funny grin grin grin. glad i actually saw these comments,atleast i wont waste my time to start watching this shows again. young dreams and reach for the stars are still interesting.
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by misskrishi: 6:24pm On Feb 22, 2017
im done!!!! these days therz no series tt i even like...young dreams had potential bt nw thy ae jst focusing on tt stupid fresher competition lyk who cares tt shld hv bn for one day bt nw ts close to two weeks!!! i want the juicy stories of young marriages tt attracted m....and dnt gt me startd on twist fate im lik seriously who gts recaptured again nd again thy escape in th city end up in jungle lik abhi z a rockstar f he jst stepped in front a car nd askd fr a ride everyone wld recognize him end of story nd wher z th paparazzi the groupies so noone sw thm walkin nooooo this stupidly insane i wish i was on a group or thread wt th real indians who watch this mayb i myt ask thm if they love this stupid stories or thy ar fed up lik m

2 Likes

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by teechudleyy(f): 7:48pm On Feb 22, 2017
Lemme just from this here. Twist of fate, Abhi and Pragya kidnap has become way too emotionally distressing. I'm tuning off for my own well being. I'm just tired.
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by komzyb(f): 8:09pm On Feb 22, 2017
Whao! It's a been long while....missed this thread alot...had to start from where i stopped to read all the comments...watching YOUNG DREAMS though, Gunjan is bae
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Adesiji77: 9:30pm On Feb 22, 2017
Wow! This thread is still here. It's been ages...

E-family, is there still anything exciting on Zeeworld? smiley

1 Like

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by poshest(f): 10:17pm On Feb 22, 2017
kamla's husband is soo cute!
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by laudate: 11:42pm On Feb 22, 2017
teechudleyy:
Lemme just from this here. Twist of fate, Abhi and Pragya kidnap has become way too emotionally distressing. I'm tuning off for my own well being. I'm just tired.

No mind dem! How can the story of their kidnap still be dragging after 8 episodes?? shocked Enough, already. Their scriptwriters have lost the plot. angry

misskrishi:
im done!!!! these days therz no series tt i even like...young dreams had potential bt nw thy ae jst focusing on tt stupid fresher competition lyk who cares tt shld hv bn for one day bt nw ts close to two weeks!!! i want the juicy stories of young marriages tt attracted m....and dnt gt me startd on twist fate im lik seriously who gts recaptured again nd again thy escape in th city end up in jungle lik abhi z a rockstar f he jst stepped in front a car nd askd fr a ride everyone wld recognize him end of story nd wher z th paparazzi the groupies so noone sw thm walkin nooooo this stupidly insane i wish i was on a group or thread wt th real indians who watch this mayb i myt ask thm if they love this stupid stories or thy ar fed up lik m

Shey, you dey mind dem? angry In fact, if there was an award for most nauseating series on ZEE World, Twist of Fate would win first prize. Abhi & Pragya have been captured and recaptured like 5 times, that it has not only become irritating, but a total turn-off. sad While Aaliyah & Tanu keep getting away successfully with their evil plans. I mean, does the law of karma not exist anymore? How can such silly schemes thrive day after day, for so long?
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by misskrishi: 5:13am On Feb 23, 2017
poshest:
kamla's husband is soo cute!
agreed
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Mickey02(m): 3:23pm On Feb 23, 2017
To me; it's no longer 'zee' but 'zero world because that's what my Auto Correction do whenever I type zee, and I think my phone is right. Zee world dramas are so so annoying.
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by poshest(f): 4:13pm On Feb 23, 2017
And to think Rachna is gradually becoming a villian because of preek. na wa na real wa!

1 Like

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by laudate: 4:41pm On Feb 23, 2017
poshest:
And to think Rachna is gradually becoming a villian because of preek. na wa na real wa!

In fact, dat Rachna matter vex me well-well. angry She has such a massive insecurity complex, that she now sees her cousin Gunjan as her arch rival and enemy. I thought their story in that serial Young Dreams was really most promising, but now they too have delved into the realm of stupidity.

Charu, the wife of Rachna's cousin Mayank, is the one causing all the bad blood in the house and filling Rachna's ears with untrue stories and cunning lies about Gunjan. And Rachna the mumu, is swallowing Charu's lies hook, line and sinker and is now causing havoc for Gunjan. Why can't she tell the difference between fact and fiction? I weak o! shocked

And she has now selected Vihaan, her disrespectful ex-boyfriend as her mentor, despite all the nasty things he did to her in the past! Hehehe... I laugh in French. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by misskrishi: 6:14pm On Feb 23, 2017
Mickey02:
To me; it's no longer 'zee' but 'zero world because that's what my Auto Correction do whenever I type zee, and I think my phone is right. Zee world dramas are so so annoying.
and nw ther ae bring in Zbollywood movies..tts jst too mch i cnt watch an Indian movie too slow fr me..on zee world thy ae repeatin saloni nd silver lining like seriously gv us smthn new and fresh
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Nobody: 5:45pm On Feb 26, 2017
My own favorites ends by 7, once am done watching reach for the stars and young dreams, I no send the rest na to switch channel remain.
But then karmla don't carry this their Indian annoying character enter, which one is make copi give paki her expensive gift, so her child no deserve expensive gift. I hope by this coming week her husband should harmer some sense into her, The manner she was telling her daughter to give the pen to paki, that she should be a good girl, on her own gift kwa, she just vex, She no dey even pamper her daughter to the extent she pampers paki, though I won't deny the fact that she is a good woman.

1 Like

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Nobody: 6:47pm On Feb 26, 2017
poshest:

omg
this comment got me rotfl
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Nobody: 6:48pm On Feb 26, 2017
sophiadfirst:
My own favorites ends by 7, once am done watching reach for the stars and young dreams, I no send the rest na to switch channel remain.
But then karmla don't carry this their Indian annoying character enter, which one is make copi give paki her expensive gift, so her child no deserve expensive gift. I hope by this coming week her husband should harmer some sense into her, The manner she was telling her daughter to give the pen to paki, that she should be a good girl, on her own gift kwa, she just vex, She no dey even pamper her daughter to the extent she pampers paki, though I won't deny the fact that she is a good woman.

kamla is the only person spoiling the series for me
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Nobody: 6:51pm On Feb 26, 2017
Adesiji77:
Wow! This thread is still here. It's been ages...

E-family, is there still anything exciting on Zeeworld? smiley

nothing oo
except young dreams and reach for the stars
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Mickey02(m): 2:35pm On Feb 27, 2017
I just watched for d sake of watching. I don't want my subscription to be in vain.
Lol
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by laudate: 12:13am On Feb 28, 2017
Sands of Time which started on a good note, has started derailing. Since when has Shekar started believing Nethra and getting close to her? shocked Is there anyone dumber than Shekar in the whole movie? This is a guy that started out in the series as a hard-hitting investigative journalist that was willing to do anything to get to the truth.

Now his brother Samar has been framed with different types of so-called evidence, and not once does Shekar put on his thinking cap to check or investigate if the evidence is real or fake! angry Instead he swallows the allegations hook, line and sinker and blames his brother for all the woes their family has faced and even the loss of his own baby! I mean what kind of blood brother who claims to love his family, does that??! He gives Samar no benefit of doubt whatsoever. shocked

Then their arch rival Ruby who has been carrying bitterness in her heart for decades because Gyan Pandey (i.e. Shekar's father) refused to acknowledge her as his brother's wife after the brother died, has plotted and schemed to get their company and house through disloyal means, then manages to humiliate their entire family, chase them out and blackmail Nethra to boot! angry

And still Shekar is behaving as the good boy and supporting Ruby. In fact, zee World is not making much sense anymore...
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Cardyjah(f): 2:56pm On Feb 28, 2017
Twist of fate is the stupidest zeeworld series ever! Last night when Alia was caught I was so excited but then, she was able to twist the whole thing like it was so glaring that she is guilty... I changed the channel after I saw what was about to happen. Then what the hell was that between Abhi and Pragya in the forest? he was shot on the chest and no medical attention for hours but he did not die o. They've spent days in captive and in the forest but Abhi's white shirt is still white! What the hell really? And the fact that the series is still running in India and these two idiots are still not together amazes me. And I saw somewhere that d series is one of the highest rating series in India, the reason for this eludes me. Bollywood has nothing on nollywood, they both have lot of writers that thinks the viewers are just dumb.

1 Like

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by dhabeautyjas(f): 7:12am On Mar 01, 2017
Cardyjah:
Twist of fate is the stupidest zeeworld series ever! Last night when Alia was caught I was so excited but then, she was able to twist the whole thing like it was so glaring that she is guilty... I changed the channel after I saw what was about to happen. Then what the hell was that between Abhi and Pragya in the forest? he was shot on the chest and no medical attention for hours but he did not die o. They've spent days in captive and in the forest but Abhi's white shirt is still white! What the hell really? And the fact that the series is still running in India and these two idiots are still not together amazes me. And I saw somewhere that d series is one of the highest rating series in India, the reason for this eludes me. Bollywood has nothing on nollywood, they both have lot of writers that thinks the viewers are just dumb.

pragya washed the clothes at d lake. but am wondering why its not showing the place she tore it when she wanted to remove d bullet. and bulbul is a dunce. it has been revealed that it was bulbul they wanted to kidnap not pragya, abhi just fell into d picture when he went searching. how come she believes aliya tha says purvi planned d kidnap of pragya and abhi. also the kidnappers never demanded for ransome so where did purvi get the money
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Mickey02(m): 9:07pm On Mar 04, 2017
Cardyjah:

Its started with king of heart, some left it and went for twist of fate. What will u do now that twist of fate is going spiral? My advised; just keep watching o, its ur money don't waste it.
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by laudate: 11:15pm On Mar 07, 2017
Yippee!! cheesy Watching tonight's episode of Sands of Time was worthwhile. Samar has finally been released - all thanks to Kshom the new lawyer, and Ruby along with her son Manas have been sent to jail. Their kidnapping of Jia in order to force Kshom to lose the case, was unsuccessful, as the lawyer went ahead to find Jia despite Shekar's objections. In fact, I felt like slapping Shekar for repeatedly refusing Shom's help to locate Jia. What was his problem? shocked If not for Kshom, they would have lost Samar's case in court. In fact, I felt like slapping Shekar for his silly attitude. Trust Nethra - she added fuel to the fire by making lousy suggestions about Jia and Kshom. Yeye woman... sad
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by ujugladys(f): 5:23pm On Mar 08, 2017
Hello everyone, Twist of fate is just a child's play

1 Like

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by poshest(f): 9:21pm On Mar 08, 2017
why do i feel Siddarth is pretending
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by misskrishi: 2:43pm On Mar 09, 2017
laudate:
Yippee!! cheesy Watching tonight's episode of Sands of Time was worthwhile. Samar has finally been released - all thanks to Kshom the new lawyer, and Ruby along with her son Manas have been sent to jail. Their kidnapping of Jia in order to force Kshom to lose the case, was unsuccessful, as the lawyer went ahead to find Jia despite Shekar's objections. In fact, I felt like slapping Shekar for repeatedly refusing Shom's help to locate Jia. What was his problem? shocked If not for Kshom, they would have lost Samar's case in court. In fact, I felt like slapping Shekar for his silly attitude. Trust Nethra - she added fuel to the fire by making lousy suggestions about Jia and Kshom. Yeye woman... sad
like seriously who gets a life in jail fro kidnapping
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by misskrishi: 2:45pm On Mar 09, 2017
king of hearts needs to stop..now sid s another person entirely ts following the plot saloni
so stupid
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Nobody: 12:56pm On Mar 11, 2017
twist of fate needs to be banned aaargh
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by laudate: 9:53pm On Mar 11, 2017
mistytohcute:
twist of fate needs to be banned
aaargh

True!! angry See how Aaliyah heartlessly framed Purvi, while Sarla along with her entire family believed the story, shocked without even giving Purvi a chance to defend herself!! shocked Even Pragya on arrival, believed that Purvi had helped the kidnappers, after the Corporator (i.e. Neil) framed her, because Aaliyah had told him to do so! How can these people be so clueless as to believe all those lies against Purvi, without investigating Aaliyah's claims, or the Corporator's lies??! Purvi grew up in Pragya's family, for crying out loud! She has never had a criminal record and has never exhibited any bad behaviour before....and now these allegations have made against her. How come no one is giving Purvi benefit of the doubt, including her own mother? shocked

And how come Aaliyah & Tanu keep getting away with evil, in every single episode? Isn't there supposed to be a day of reckoning? shocked
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by laudate: 10:06pm On Mar 11, 2017
Ok, Young Dreams is getting interesting again! cheesy Charu's evil schemes and the way she pretended to be Gunjan in order to try and attack Rachna have been exposed, and Gunjan & Rachna have sorted out their differences. wink Both of them entered for the Fresher Of The Year competition and Gunjan won, after Rachna had slipped on purpose in order to bow out of the last round. Vihan ended up as Rachna's mentor, while Rajiv his brother who is also one of the teachers, was Gunjan's mentor.

But the dance between Rachna and Vihaan was so nice. wink They moved in such harmony. Hmmn....it appears that Vihaan is on the verge of losing his heart to his ex-fiancee, Rachna. Chaya their friend falls into the clutches of a lecherous lecturer, and that teacher is exposed with the help of Rachna, Gunjan and Rajiv. sad

Meanwhile, Charu cooks up false charges against Mayank's family about an illegal demand for dowry, and ends up getting Mayank and his parents arrested. She even burns her hand on purpose, and places the blame on Mayank's family. shocked Charges are dropped after Sangeeta (her cousin) who is also Mayank's aunt in-law, threatens to expose her and testify against her.

Akash, Gujna's father returns from Australia with a marraige proposal for Gunjan. The boy chosen for Gunjan is a new chap Aditya who has such a lovely personality, that everyone in the family ends up liking him. Unfortunately, Gunjan and Mayank are both troubled by the feelings they still have for each other, and they are the only ones that feel miserable, while everyone else is celebrating. cry

I am waiting to see if Gunjan will end up marrying Aditya or if she would call off the proposed wedding. wink
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by laudate: 10:16pm On Mar 11, 2017
King of Hearts has taken a new turn. Shabnam shot Siddarth, put the blame on Didi, got Didi arrested, used treachery to get hold of Did's power of attorney over her properties, and finally put the whole family at her mercy. Their grandmother Aleknanda is now permanently paralysed as a result of an accident caused by Shabnam, which led Siddarth to hit her in error. angry

Now, it appears that Siddarth is back from the dead...hmmmn! sad

Where is this whole series heading to??! shocked These Indian scriptwriters, sef!
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by misskrishi: 3:15pm On Mar 12, 2017
laudate:
Ok, Young Dreams is getting interesting again! cheesy Charu's evil schemes and the way she pretended to be Gunjan in order to try and attack Rachna have been exposed, and Gunjan & Rachna have sorted out their differences. wink Both of them entered for the Fresher Of The Year competition and Gunjan won, after Rachna had slipped on purpose in order to bow out of the last round. Vihan ended up as Rachna's mentor, while Rajiv his brother who is also one of the teachers, was Gunjan's mentor.

But the dance between Rachna and Vihaan was so nice. wink They moved in such harmony. Hmmn....it appears that Vihaan is on the verge of losing his heart to his ex-fiancee, Rachna. Chaya their friend falls into the clutches of a lecherous lecturer, and that teacher is exposed with the help of Rachna, Gunjan and Rajiv. sad

Meanwhile, Charu cooks up false charges against Mayank's family about an illegal demand for dowry, and ends up getting Mayank and his parents arrested. She even burns her hand on purpose, and places the blame on Mayank's family. shocked Charges are dropped after Sangeeta (her cousin) who is also Mayank's aunt in-law, threatens to expose her and testify against her.

Akash, Gujna's father returns from Australia with a marraige proposal for Gunjan. The boy chosen for Gunjan is a new chap Aditya who has such a lovely personality, that everyone in the family ends up liking him. Unfortunately, Gunjan and Mayank are both troubled by the feelings they still have for each other, and they are the only ones that feel miserable, while everyone else is celebrating. cry

I am waiting to see if Gunjan will end up marrying Aditya or if she would call off the proposed wedding. wink
aditiya wil call off th wedding after hearing gunjan say shes unhappy wt th marriage. .. i think gunjan nd mayank wil eventually marry
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by ujugladys(f): 7:58pm On Mar 13, 2017
Breaking free!! For all those Adi supporters that didn't watch from the beginning, you now have another chance to see why we were die hard fans of Landlord Vikram, Tickets sold out 2years ago!

(1) (2) (3) ... (369) (370) (371) (372) (373) (374) (375) ... (385) (Reply)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / What Sites Can You Download Series For Free? / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.