Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,362 members, 7,780,993 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 07:06 AM

Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page - TV/Movies (376) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page (1275708 Views)

Glowtv Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page / Lovers Of Zee World Destiny Indian Drama New Soap Opera....let Discuss (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (373) (374) (375) (376) (377) (378) (379) ... (385) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by ammyluv2002(f): 6:53am On Apr 28, 2017
MainHerioneHoon:

Enjoy it while it lasts babe
Lol...My dear, I couldn't wait for Zee World so I had to watch from YouTube with written update. #NoTimeToWait

1 Like

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by MainHerioneHoon(f): 10:01am On Apr 28, 2017
zeeworldfreak1:
you must be new to zee world abi? You have that giddy, first-time-watcher tone about you...it's cute,but I must warn u girl,TORY DEY ALWAYS GET enough k,v,c and M leg for ALL their shows!.first u love d show,then they start playing thesame scenes and similar dialogues and nonsensical amd dragged out plots...until your guilty pleasure turnes into a love-hate r/ship grin(most times, mostly hate) but enjoy RFDS while you can,i heard its going to turn into d regular sh.it fest we r accustomed to...d others r already f*cked as they stated earlier than RFDS, and as for raghav,he is hot,no doubt,but so was abhi,sid,ranveer,mr Walia and all his other predecessors until they turn into f*cking babies and remote-controlles dummies who can't think for themselves...then d hotness scales begin to dwindle to the point that the only thing that keeps you going is fond memories of what they used to be grin...lets not even get started on d daughter-in-laws....thats another chapter on its own...d only hero that maintained his stance as what I like to term as a man and never played stupid games who someone he was supposedly in love with was THAKUR VIKRAM SINGH(Breaking Free,i think they r repeating the series)Never faltered,never shuddered,never stuttered,never EvER misplaced his love or was confused about his love for his girl...and even though he didn't have the muscle mass or stature of the quintessential 'hero' he was the hottest of them ALL for that singular fact...you can ask about him kiss kiss..he may have had some gun-control issues(hence d name 'Vicky d Warri boy' grin) but he was just da best...
This is not 2 discourage u from tuning in though...just been tally prepared to have your emotions turned upside down,right side up,down up,side..etc every now and then grin

I read this comment and thought I was back in 2015 .
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by zeeworldfreak1: 3:19pm On Apr 28, 2017
MainHerioneHoon:

I read this comment and thought I was back in 2015 .
sisturr!. kiss..been a minute smiley.
D comment was reminiscent of team Vicky and team adi days shey? grin

1 Like

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by MainHerioneHoon(f): 8:11pm On Apr 28, 2017
zeeworldfreak1:
sisturr!. kiss..been a minute smiley.
D comment was reminiscent of team Vicky and team adi days shey? grin

I mean if we want to talk about good zee husbands atleast mention Pinto Singh , I love that guy.

1 Like

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by laudate: 11:22pm On Apr 28, 2017
See as Raghav Singhania take vex for Kalpana inside Reach for the Stars today. No be small thing, o! shocked And his dialogue was something else. Who wrote those lines for him, sef? Di person dey try! wink

Another secret has been revealed, too. The unknown woman suffering from memory loss inside Kamla's apartment, is no other person than Raghav's mother!! Now, Neetu and Sahil Kapoor (i.e. Pakhi's parents) are trying to kill her, to cover up crimes they committed 20 years ago. The evil that men do eventually catches up with them, not so? Hehehe... cheesy

And Abhi's attempt to seduce Pragya in order to ascertain if she was still in love with him or not, backfired in Twist of Fate, tonight! cool The old Pragya would have been too shy to respond to his advances, but the new Pragya was bold and even asked for more! Chai! undecided

3 Likes

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Mickey02(m): 12:05pm On Apr 29, 2017
ammyluv2002:
Guys, someone talked me into watching "Reach for the stars"and I fell madly in love with it. I was ever a fan of India series, but this really caught me full time . Pls gurus in the house, how can I watch this movie with subtitle? I have seen it on YouTube, but na translation be the problem na.

I can't believe, I'm having sleepless nights just for this movie....honestly, I'm desperate oh cry cry cry

Well, can't u just download it and the subtitle. I think that one is even better. You get to watch and save it for future use
So I recommend that you download it and afterwards download the subtitles.
[/b]hope this helps[b]
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by ammyluv2002(f): 2:05pm On Apr 29, 2017
Mickey02:

Well, can't u just download it and the subtitle. I think that one is even better. You get to watch and save it for future use
So I recommend that you download it and afterwards download the subtitles.
[/b]hope this helps[b]
Thanks, but there's no subtitle anywhere on the net for this particular series. I even sent a mail to the producers, if it's possible to get the series subtitled. I had to search for the written updates(scene by scene) for each episode then watch later.
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by nikkycool(f): 4:42pm On Apr 30, 2017
ammyluv2002:
Thanks, but there's no subtitle anywhere on the net for this particular series. I even sent a mail to the producers, if it's possible to get the series subtitled. I had to search for the written updates(scene by scene) for each episode then watch later.
Hello house,please someone should give me update on Twist of Fate on friday cos I missed it due to Nepa wahala.Pleaaaaaase I need update urgently.Thanks in advance.
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by laudate: 6:13pm On Apr 30, 2017
nikkycool:
Hello house,please someone should give me update on Twist of Fate on friday cos I missed it due to Nepa wahala.Pleaaaaaase I need update urgently.Thanks in advance.

Check this link for details: http://www.desitvbox.net/kumkum-bhagya-26th-august-2015-written-update/

The Episode starts with Pragya asking Abhi to get his credit card statement ready in the morning for her to see. Abhi asks why are you doing this. Pragya talks rudely with him. Tanu tells Aaliya that she has convinced Abhi to marry her. Aaliya says in fact Pragya convinced him, and says she must have done that because of her gain.

They hear Abhi and Pragya talking and try to hear. Abhi tells my Pragya can’t be like this. I don’t want to see her from this side. Pragya says this is truth, even if you believe it or not. He says so you are not my Pragya. He asks her to pass his test.

He says you are the same Pragya which is shown. He gets closer to her and asks the same question. Abhi asks her to tell that she don’t care when he gets closer to her. He moves her hairs and touches her sensually. Pragya feels his touch and closes her eyes. Abhi asks her to say that her heart beat don’t raise up with his touch. Pragya says no…….He turns her towards him and asks him to say by looking in his eyes that she doesn’t love him.

Pragya says I don’t love you. He is about to kiss her and Pragya is moved by the emotions. Abhi says you are lying? You are my Pragya, whom I love and who loves me.

Pragya asks why did you stop? Do whatever you want, I feel good. She makes him hold her and asks not to say anything to Tanu as she don’t want any trouble. Abhi is shocked and feels disgusted. She gets closer to him and says she can pay him for getting closer to her. Abhi says you can’t be my Pragya.

Aaliya and Tanu hear everything. Abhi comes out and asks what you were doing here? Tanu says we were confused, how did you come here? Abhi says he will make Pragya apologize to him. He goes back in the room and tells I will throw you out of the house if you mess with me. He comes out and tells Aaliya and Tanu that she didn’t say anything in front of me. Aaliya says tigress has become lamb, and tells Tanu that she didn’t say anything in front of me. Aaliya says the tigress has become lamb.

Later Aaliya states we can’t sit idle. Abhi says it is about my family and Grandma, I don’t want to take a step which will be bad for everyone. Aaliya says we can’t sit without doing anything. Abhi says she has done everything very cleverly. He says we shall find out her weakness and asks for everyone’s support. Everyone say that they are with him. Abhi asks for Grandma’s support. Grandma says I am also with you. Abhi asks everyone to sleep and says we will start the mission tomorrow.

Purab calls Bulbul and says he doesn’t believe. He says Pragya treated him badly and tells everything. Bulbul asks him not to go there. Purab says he can’t leave Abhi alone. Bulbul says I can’t see Pragya insulting you. Purab says we have decided to teach a lesson to her. Bulbul hopes everything gets well.

Abhi comes to room and sees Pragya sleeping on the bed. Pragya says the room and everything is mine. Tanu asks where he will sleep then. Abhi says I will sleep here only..... Read the rest here:
http://www.desitvbox.net/kumkum-bhagya-26th-august-2015-written-update/
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by laudate: 6:24pm On Apr 30, 2017
Some words in the excerpt are in hindi, so please read through carefully... undecided
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by nikkycool(f): 9:20pm On Apr 30, 2017
laudate:
Some words in the excerpt are in hindi, so please read through carefully... undecided
Thank you so much.You actually made my day.
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by refiner(f): 10:16pm On Apr 30, 2017
Priceless200:
Hmmmmm. No one is watching Jia and Nisna shee,? Lawyer Kshom with his oversized pants and Coats.
Nethra(Sindoora) with yet her evil meek ways.. Ok oo.
Lmao...yea kshom wears are damn funny! grin

I think kshom will not later marry jia...shekar will...lol

My best now are Reach for d stars,mehn that raghav is hot!!!...and Sands of time...

I'm tired of king of hearts...from the very day sid and rushni got married,there is nothing like peace...stopped watching it abeg...

Young dreams is cool tho but i barely follow it...same as twist of fate...
cheesy
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by zeeworldfreak1: 10:49am On May 01, 2017
MainHerioneHoon:

I mean if we want to talk about good zee husbands atleast mention Pinto Singh , I love that guy.
pinto shey?..he was aiit.. smiley
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by laudate: 12:20am On May 03, 2017
refiner:
Lmao...yea kshom wears are damn funny! grin

I think kshom will not later marry jia...shekar will...lol

My best now are Reach for d stars,mehn that raghav is hot!!!...and Sands of time...

I'm tired of king of hearts...from the very day sid and rushni got married,there is nothing like peace...stopped watching it abeg...

Young dreams is cool tho but i barely follow it...same as twist of fate... cheesy

Today's episode of Twist of Fate was funny. Sammy kept coaching Raghav on how to react to Kalpana. He got Raghav to ignore her totally, until she became confused & dumbstruck. Here comes Sammy - the Love Coach! cool Sahil & Neetu Kapoor abducted the woman with memory loss (who actually happens to be Raghav's long lost mother), but she was rescued in the nick of time by the police. Unfortunately, the perpetrators escaped. When will the hands of the law catch up with Neetu and her husband?

Jia & Kshom finally got married in Sands of Time, and Shekar was taken back to the cell to serve out his jail term. In prison, he gets to meet Manas his former friend, (who had teamed up with Ruby his criminally-minded mum), to defraud Shekar's family of their business and properties. Shekar mocks Manas that his application for bail has been denied 4 times, so he would rot in jail. And that statement got me confused. Manas and Ruby have been tried in court and imprisoned. Can a person who has been sentenced by a judge still apply for bail, while he is serving a prison term in jail?? I don't get it, o! shocked

As for Gunjan in Young Dreams, her plan or attempt to hire actors pretending to be robbers to scare her family, backfires. Instead of getting actors, she ends up with ruthless escapee prisoners, who are on the run. Those weapon-wielding guys take the family hostage and lock them up. But the annoying person in the whole drama was Mayank. angry He was the one who received the call from the genuine actors on Gunjan's phone, which made him realise the wrong set of people were holding his family hostage. Yet, he could not use the same phone to call the police for help, while he was in hiding? Chai! sad Common sense is truly not common.

Roshni & Sid in King of Hearts are beginning to annoy me. Today's episode contained the same crap about the Joker! Siddarth caught the Joker, and instead of unmasking him or giving him a few solid punches to immobilise him, he started asking the guy some useless questions. Of course, the chap got away using a different trick. Sid has been behaving rather stupidly for an enlightened person.... undecided Can't anyone knock some sense into his head?
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by refiner(f): 6:08am On May 03, 2017
laudate:

Today's episode of Twist of Fate was funny. Sammy kept coaching Raghav on how to react to Kalpana. He got Raghav to ignore her totally, until she became confused & dumbstruck. Here comes Sammy - the Love Coach! cool Sahil & Neetu Kapoor abducted the woman with memory loss (who actually happens to be Raghav's long lost mother), but she was rescued in the nick of time by the police. Unfortunately, the perpetrators escaped. When will the hands of the law catch up with Neetu and her husband?

Jia & Kshom finally got married in Sands of Time, and Shekar was taken back to the cell to serve out his jail term. In prison, he gets to meet Manas his former friend, (who had teamed up with Ruby his criminally-minded mum), to defraud Shekar's family of their business and properties. Shekar mocks Manas that his application for bail has been denied 4 times, so he would rot in jail. And that statement got me confused. Manas and Ruby have been tried in court and imprisoned. Can a person who has been sentenced by a judge still apply for bail, while he is serving a prison term in jail?? I don't get it, o! shocked

As for Gunjan in Young Dreams, her plan or attempt to hire actors pretending to be robbers to scare her family, backfires. Instead of getting actors, she ends up with ruthless escapee prisoners, who are on the run. Those weapon-wielding guys take the family hostage and lock them up. But the annoying person in the whole drama was Mayank. angry He was the one who received the call from the genuine actors on Gunjan's phone, which made him realise the wrong set of people were holding his family hostage. Yet, he could not use the same phone to call the police for help, while he was in hiding? Chai! sad Common sense is truly not common.

Roshni & Sid in King of Hearts are beginning to annoy me. Today's episode contained the same crap about the Joker! Siddarth caught the Joker, and instead of unmasking him or giving him a few solid punches to immobilise him, he started asking the guy some useless questions. Of course, the chap got away using a different trick. Sid has been behaving rather stupidly for an enlightened person.... undecided Can't anyone knock some sense into his head?

Yea yea...i watched it...sammy was funny when he asked pahki to give him d gift that he wont refuse it... grin...i dont understand d gift kalpana bought for raghav tho...lol

In sands of time...maybe d law guiding there is kinda different from ours,they can apply for bail even when they have been judged and thrown into jail...but i think that guy will soon get out of there,maybe escaping...he sound evil

As for king of heart...i have quit watching it...the film is now rubbish...i hate it now like kilode...mtsheeew angry

4 Likes

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by laudate: 1:11am On May 09, 2017
Finally!! cool Kalpana gave Raghav the answer he had been waiting for, in tonight's episode of Reach for the Stars. She said "Yes," to his declaration of love and agreed to have a relationship with him. Their embrace near the swimming pool was so touching & romantic, until Pakhi came upstairs to the pool area to interrupt them, with the excuse that she was looking for Raghav. Meanwhile, there was a party in full swing downstairs, why didn't she stay there? Thankfully, Sammy came up at the right time to diffuse the situation.

Raghav also told Kalpana all about his dad's death and the loss of his family. She ended up trying to comfort him. Unfortunately, she got home late as Sammy dropped her off. Her mum sees her getting out of Sammy's car and recalls that he had called her the previous day. So she jumps to the wrong conclusion and assumes that Sammy & Kalpana are having an affair! shocked

In the last episode, Raghav also shared his feelings with Kalpana, and both of them ended up having a romantic moment in the rain. Pakhi on the other hand is suffering from an over-excited imagination, and feels that Raghav is actually in love with her. The girl no get sense! sad The man has not expressed anything that sounds remotely like love or affection to her, yet she is getting all worked up believing that he is crazy about her. mtcheew! angry Can you see how some girls set themselves up for heartbreak?
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by nikkycool(f): 8:09pm On May 09, 2017
laudate:
Finally!! cool Kalpana gave Raghav the answer he had been waiting for, in tonight's episode of Twist of Fate. She said "Yes," to his declaration of love and agreed to have a relationship with him. Their embrace near the swimming pool was so touching & romantic, until Pakhi came upstairs to the pool area to interrupt them, with the excuse that she was looking for Raghav. Meanwhile, there was a party in full swing downstairs, why didn't she stay there? Thankfully, Sammy came up at the right time to diffuse the situation.

Raghav also told Kalpana all about his dad's death and the loss of his family. She ended up trying to comfort him. Unfortunately, she got home late as Sammy dropped her off. Her mum sees her getting out of Sammy's car and recalls that he had called her the previous day. So she jumps to the wrong conclusion and assumes that Sammy & Kalpana are having an affair! shocked

In the last episode, Raghav also shared his feelings with Kalpana, and both of them ended up having a romantic moment in the rain. Pakhi on the other hand is suffering from an over-excited imagination, and feels that Raghav is actually in love with her. The girl no get sense! sad The man has not expressed anything that sounds remotely like love or affection to her, yet she is getting all worked up believing that he is crazy about her. mtcheew! angry Can you see how some girls set themselves up for heartbreak?
Hello my people.Please update me on Twist of fate cos have missed yesterday and today episodes.Pleaaaase update me urgently.Thanks all.
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Aiphai: 9:07pm On May 09, 2017
Hello my people.Please update me on Twist of fate cos have missed yesterday and today episodes.Pleaaaase update me urgently.Thanks all.

Its like no one watched it cos everyone is silent
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by laudate: 9:54pm On May 10, 2017
nikkycool:
Aiphai:

Its like no one watched it cos everyone is silent

Please try this link. You might find the written updates relating to the episodes you missed at this link: http://www.desitvbox.net/kumkum-bhagya-9th-september-2015-written-update/

The Episode starts with Abhi lifting Pragya in his arms and walking downstairs. Tanu thinks of how to steal the money from Pragya's room. She gets shocked seeing Abhi bringing Pragya downstairs in his arms, and questions him. Abhi says he will throw her out of house and asks them. He then drops Pragya on the floor. Pragya is angry. Abhi tells her, I am going somewhere. Pragya asks him to come home fast, or else he will not get food. Mitali goes to see if the food is ready. Pragya asks Robin to bring ice pack for her and recalls Abhi lifting her.

Aaliya checks recipe on internet and cooks food. Mitali laughs at her. Aaliya asks her not to inform anyone than she is watching online videos, to cook food. Mitali tells she is keeping a fast on Sunday and goes to take the juice from fridge. Aaliya hopes Tanu does the work well. Tanu thinks Pragya is here at the dining table, and thinks this is the good chance for Tanu to steal the money. She tells everyone she wants to get some medicines first, and come back.

Purab comes to Sarla’s house and greets Jhanki. Jhanki says no one is at home and I am worried. Purab calls Bulbul, but her phone is unreachable. He calls Sarla then and the phone is switched off. He asks Jhanki to inform him when they come home. Dasi (or Aunt Indu) stares Pragya. Dadi asks her not to look at her, and says you will get anger looking at her. Dadi (i.e. Abhi's Grandmother) tells Pragya that she is talking to her sister. Aunt Indu says whatever Pragya did is right. Abhi's Grandmother acts and speaks against Pragya.

Ronnie keeps an eye on Tanu and messages Pragya. Pragya says I will catch her red handed today. Aaliya brings the food. Everyone looks at the food with mixed reactions. Aaliya says she will serve them food and serves them. Everyone is shocked to see the uncooked, half boiled food. Raj says he had food already. Abhi's Grandmother wonders if it is tasty. Mitali taunts her mother-in-law.

Aaliya thinks Tanu might be in Pragya’s room. Pragya is here downstairs, so she will never get to know that Tanu has stolen the money. She thinks to make her busy and serves food. Pragya thanks her and says my tummy is full. She asks do you want to stop me forcibly. Aaliya says no, it is your house. Pragya goes upstairs. Aaliya thinks to alert Tanu and looks for her phone. Aaliya takes Mitali’s phone to message Tanu, but her number is not saved in Mitali’s phone. Aaliya goes upstairs. Grandma smiles.

Tanu searches for the money bag and thinks she will put theft blame on Ronnie. Pragya and Ronnie keep an eye on her. Tanu gets the money bag finally and starts dreaming of her marriage with Abhi. She turns and sees Pragya standing. Aaliya watches her and thinks Tanu is caught. Pragya slaps her hard and says I didn’t know that you will stoop so low. Pragya says I have caught you red handed stealing the money from my ex-husband’s room secretly. She says I asked Ronnie to keep an eye on you. Tanu refuses to steal the money. Pragya asks her to come downstairs and asks Ronnie to bring the bag. Aaliya gets worried thinking Tanu might take her name. Pragya brings Tanu downstairs. Tanu tells I didn’t do any mistake. Abhi's Grandmother asks you brought my soon-to-be daughter-in-law, forcibly. Pragya says I will tell you what she did then you will throw her out.

Pragya tells that she will surprise everyone. Tanu also replies I will tell everyone what you did? She complains to Grandma and says she has slapped your to-be daughter in law. Abhi's Grandmother asks Pragya, how dare you give her a tight slap? Tanu says don’t know how much she will torture me? She asks her to call Abhi. Abhi's Grandmother says I will call Abhi. Dasi or Aunt Indu tells Dadi (i.e. Abhi's Grandmother) to ask Pragya, why she did slap Tanu
. http://www.desitvbox.net/kumkum-bhagya-9th-september-2015-written-update/

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by laudate: 10:10pm On May 10, 2017
Here are more written updates from Twist of Fate: Read the entire story here: http://www.desitvbox.net/kumkum-bhagya-10th-september-2015-written-update/

The Episode starts with Pragya telling Tanu entered her house without her permission. Tanu asks Dadi (i.e. Abhi's Grandma) to call Abhi. Dasi (i.e. Aunt Indu) asks why did you slap her? Pragya says Tanu may not agree, and that’s why she slapped her. Tanu says she can also raise her hand on her. Pragya asks her to stop it and tells everyone that Tanu tried to steal her bag. Aunt Indu says she is a model and earns millions. Abhi's Grandma asks why you are accusing her? Tanu says I am a model and have a good bank balance, why would I steal money? Pragya says, I didn’t tell anyone that the briefcase has money in it. You proved yourself, that you tried to steal money.

Aaliya gets worried thinking Tanu might reveal her name. Ronnie interferes. Pragya asks Ronnie to answer only when she asks him. She asks Tanu, what she was searching for, in her room. Tanu tells Abhi's Grandma, that Pragya is clever and is trapping her Tanu. Pragya asks are you doing modelling in my room, holding this briefcase? Tanu tells everyone that Abhi asked her to bring a CD from the room. Pragya says he went outside. Aaliya signals Tanu. Tanu tells everyone that Abhi sent a message to her to bring a CD. Pragya asks where is your phone? Tanu says she doesn’t know. Ronnie gives Tanu's phone to Pragya. Pragya checks for message and says it is not there. Tanu says she has deleted the message.

Pragya asks her to confess, or else she knows how to get truth out of her mouth. Ronnie tells her that he was keeping eye on the room, and saw her going inside. Tanu asks Abhi's Grandma to ask Ronnie, why he didn’t stop her. Abhi's Grandma asks about the proof. Pragya says she will call Police. Tanu gets tensed. Abhi's Grandma asks Pragya to call Police and says why Tanu will accept Pragya's conditions, when she didn’t steal money. Tanu says she is pregnant and gets worried. Pragya says okay, and calls the Police.

Pragya tells Tanu that she has called the Police, and asks her to accept her mistake, as only then would she stop her arrest. Tanu says you are a big thief. Pragya says I am thinking how you will stay in Jail? Your kid will born in Jail, and what you will say to the people, that Rockstar Abhi’s baby is born in jail. Tanu says you are taking revenge on me. Pragya asks her to grow up, and threatens to tell her big truth in front of everyone. Tanu asks what do you want to say? Pragya says let it be. Tanu calls Abhi and asks him to come downstairs. Pragya says but you said Abhi is not at home, he messaged you and asked to bring CD. She says you are a big liar. Tanu blames Pragya for sending messages from Abhi’s phone, and calls him

Abhi is in his car and thinks about what to do, should he go home or stay back. A soft song plays…………and he recalls moments with Pragya. He thinks why couldn’t he control his feelings, that he lifted her up and started being caring towards her.

Pragya says police might come soon. Tanu asks her to stop scaring her. The Police arrives. Pragya asks her to admit her wrong doings or else she shouldn't complain later. Purab calls Abhi, but his phone is unreachable. He thinks of how to go home. The Police comes and asks, where is the thief? Pragya says Tanu is the thief, and she tried to steal briefcase from her room. Tanu gets angry.

Pragya tells the Police that they have to work hard to make her confess her crime, and informs them that she is pregnant. Tanu tells Abhi's Grandma that she is going to Jail, as she couldn’t prove her innocence. She asks Abhi's Grandma to tell Abhi, how Pragya trapped her. She says she will tell the truth to Abhi’s fans, and they will throw stones on Pragya. She asks Abhi's Grandma to bless her. Abhi's Grandma pretends to bless her, and asks her to return soon. She hugs Aaliya and asks her to get her out within 1 hour. Aaliya says she will get her out within a day, but asks her not to take her name and not to implicate her.

The Police asks Pragya to check her bag for the money, else they will get the money back from Tanu. Pragya says thankfully she didn’t give her time to open the bag. Police asks her to check it once. Pragya opens the bag and is shocked to see it empty.
http://www.desitvbox.net/kumkum-bhagya-10th-september-2015-written-update/

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by laudate: 10:24pm On May 10, 2017
Another written update on Twist of Fate: Read the rest of the story online at this site - http://www.desitvbox.net/kumkum-bhagya-11th-september-2015-written-update/

The Episode starts with Pragya opening the bag and finding it empty. Tanu sees it empty and is shocked, too. Aaliya blames Pragya for trying to frame Tanu and asks the Police to arrest her. Pragya thinks Tanu and Aaliya have trapped her. Inspector asks why she filed the report, when the bag has no money. Pragya tells them that the bag had money in it. Ronnie tells that he has installed CCTV footage in the room and they will know who has stolen the money. Pragya and Ronnie go to the room.

Ronnie takes out the camera and says he will give laptop to her. Aaliya asks Tanu, who took the money out. They suspect each other. Purab comes there and asks Abhi's Grandma why the Police is here. Inspector says we came here to arrest the thief. Purab asks who called you? Aaliya says your lovable Pragya. Mitali says Pragya accused their guest. Tanu says she is not a guest but is soon going to be the wife of Abhi. Mitali says not yet. Purab asks where is Pragya. Abhi's Grandma says she went upstairs to know about the thief.

Pragya comes downstairs and asks Ronnie to connect the footage. They see Tanu stealing the bag. Raj tells everyone that money is not shown in the bag. So Pragya asks Ronnie to play the CCTV video from the start. They see Abhi leaving with the bag. Aaliya says the thief is Abhi. Pragya is shocked. Aaliya says you have to arrest my brother Abhi, for this theft.

Inspector says we have to arrest him. Tanu says you can’t arrest him as he is a rockstar. Aunt Indu says but it is all Abhi’s money. Tanu asks him to arrest Pragya. She blames her for trapping Abhi. Aaliya says we have to think of how to bring him out of this problem. The Inspector asks constable to arrest Abhi and bring him to Police station. Raj comes to Aaliya and says he didn't expect or hope to get this attitude from her. Aaliya says they have done this arrangement in order to get money. She says if Abhi gets arrested then he will get angry, and takes out his anger on Pragya. But if Pragya is acting and saves Abhi, then we will have to think about our plan.

Aunt Indu tells Abhi's Grandma that Abhi is seen taking money from the bag, and now the Police will catch him. Abhi's Grandma thinks why did Abhi steal the money. If he is testing Pragya. She thinks she can’t inform anything to Indu. Aunt Indu says she will never forgive her. Grandma says she can’t do anything. Aunt Indu says she will not accept Pragya’s orders and will reply her. Abhi's Grandma gets up and prays to God for help Pragya. She asks God to give strength to Pragya else her hardwork will go in vain. Pragya gets worried and thinks what will I do if the Police arrests him. She thinks Abhi’s image and reputation will be ruined. She wonders what to do? Who will help me? She then thinks she can’t take help from others, or else her enemies will win.

Ronnie tells Pragya that he don’t know, what problem she has with Abhi, but knows that she cares for him and is worried. He promises that his sister will never have to face trouble, and he will face her troubles. Pragya asks him not to prove anything and keep an eye on the family. She says she will see how to protect Abhi. Abhi thinks he can’t roam around like this, and thinks about why he doesn’t want to see Pragya. He comes out of car, and stops at a tea stall. The police Inspector comes and says you are under arrest. Abhi asks why? Inspector says for stealing money from your house.
http://www.desitvbox.net/kumkum-bhagya-11th-september-2015-written-update/

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by laudate: 10:39pm On May 10, 2017
Another excerpt from the scenes you missed on Twist of Fate at this site: http://www.desitvbox.net/kumkum-bhagya-14th-september-2015-written-update/

The Episode starts with the Inspector coming to Abhi and telling him that he is under arrest. Abhi is shocked and tells him that he steals people’s hearts, and not money because he is a rockstar. The Inspector says he has proof and Pragya complained against him. Abhi is surprised and tells them that the money is his own. The Inspector says the money belongs to Pragya now and asks him to sit in the jeep. Abhi sits. Purab tells Bulbul that Pragya called the police to arrest the family member who has stolen the money.

Abhi is brought to the police station and sees Pragya standing there. He remarks on her actions. Pragya comes to the Inspector and tells him that it was Abhi’s money. She says there was a misunderstanding that the money was hers', and the money came from a charity function. She says her own money will come in a few days time. She withdraws her case. Abhi thinks Pragya might be telling the Inspector to increase my jail term. The Inspector asks Abhi to go home, as he is free of charges. Abhi says I will not go, as you people might shoot me. The Inspector says Pragya has taken back the case. Pragya asks Abhi not to thank her. Abhi looks for Rickshaw.

Abhi's Grandma thinks about what to do to save Abhi. Aaliya says if Pragya frees Abhi, then it means she still loves him. Aunt Indu gets angry with Pragya. Tanu says we have to take her class.

Abhi's Grandma says first think how to save Abhi from Police. Pragya comes home and looks at them. Abhi's Grandma thinks she came alone, which means she sent Abhi to the Police. Aaliya thinks of how to use Abhi against her. Abhi comes there walking past her. Aaliya is surprised and says it means she loves her brother, even now. Tanu says thank God Abhi, you are here. Abhi's Grandma hugs him, and asks what happened.

Abhi tells they couldn’t arrest me, as someone saved me. He tells that he is saved by Pragya Arora. Tanu says she threatened to send me to Jail and proved that I have stolen. Abhi is surprised. Aaliya asks why she didn’t think about money and yet she freed you. She says may be……..Abhi says I am her walking ATM and non-ending bank account. She uses people for her advantage. If I would have been arrested, then people would not buy my albums and Pragya will not get money. He says you can sell even a dead person, for your advantage. He says Pragya you thought that you will control me, but don’t forget that your remote control is in my hand. He says your weakness is me, rockstar Abhi……brand Abhi. You can’t do anything to brand Abhi. Pragya asks him to think whatever he wants to. Abhi rues to torture her from now and tells everyone not to worry.

Abhi's Grandma thinks Pragya couldn’t keep hold on her emotions and freed Abhi ruining her plan. Just then Pragya comes there. Abhi's Grandma applauds her tauntingly, and says you freed him like Savitri. She asks why did you do this without asking me. Pragya apologizes to her. Abhi's Grandma says My trust on you has gone. You have raised doubts in Aaliya and Tanu’s mind. They will think that you still love Abhi and acted for a make over. They have known about your weakness now, and will plan against you. I thought you will be successful to expose them and I can unite you both, but now I think I have to see you both separated.

Pragya says she couldn’t see him going to Jail, and says her win is useless if Abhi is not with her. She says she can’t see him in trouble. Abhi's Grandma says I would have brought him home and reminds of her promise. Pragya says she didn’t forget the promise made to her, but also remember the promises made to Abhi during their marriage. Abhi's Grandma says this step was wrong and you told your weakness to your enemies. She says now you both will be in trouble, why can’t I see you both happy?

Abhi's Grandma says you will be responsible for your separation and for your failure, and if this happens then I will not forgive you. Pragya begs her not to say that, and says she will never be separated from Abhi. Pragya says if my love is my weakness, then it will become my strength too, my love will help me win in this fight. Just then they hear someone clapping and they look around, shockingly.
http://www.desitvbox.net/kumkum-bhagya-14th-september-2015-written-update/

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by laudate: 11:22pm On May 10, 2017
More written updates from Twist of Fate at this spot: http://www.desitvbox.net/kumkum-bhagya-15th-september-2015-written-update/. More updates can be found at http://tvlovernaija..com.ng/2017/05/twist-of-fate-season-1-episode-176.html

The Episode starts with Pragya and Abhi's Grandma looking shocked, as someone has heard their conversation. The woman turns out to be Bulbul. She applauds Pragya for her sacrifice and love. Abhi's Grandma says you did a mistake and didn’t close the door after coming in. Pragya and Daadi are relieved that it is Bulbul, who has arrived.

Bulbul praises Pragya for her love and sacrifice towards Abhi. Daadi interferes and chides Pragya for not closing the door, before coming inside. Bulbul is happy. Bulbul is happy. Abhi's Grandma says this world is full of show offs.

Aaliya is happy, thinking Pragya still loves Abhi. Raj asks her what happened? Aaliya says it shows that Pragya has feelings for Abhi, and we have to take advantage of her feelings, and set a game plan accordingly. She says Abhi will help them unknowingly. Raj says okay and leaves.

Abhi thinks why did Pragya save him from going to jail? Does she really care for me, or still have feelings for me? He thinks I have to find out the real reason and get in her mind. He thinks, where is she? Pragya tells Abhi told that she freed him because of money. Abhi's Grandma says everyone is not blind, and knows the truth. Pragya says she will prove that she freed him because of money.

Bulbul says I came here to tell why Abhi took the money. Pragya asks why? Bulbul says they had to return the money to the customer who booked Kumkum Bhagya marriage hall, and Abhi helped them with the money. Abhi's Grandma says I knew that my grand son didn’t leave his goodness. Abhi's Grandma asks Bulbul to teach Pragya how to act in a heartless way, just like she trained her to be modern.

A flashback is shown, Bulbul is seen training Pragya and grooming her to be modern and arrogant. Bulbul taught her arrogance and attitude. Pragya asks her not to be tough with her husband. Abhi's Grandma says you have to teach her again, holding the stick. Bulbul says I will leave now or else my mum will be at the door with a stick.

Sarla tells Jhanki that Bulbul called Abhi and he helped them. Jhanki says Abhi helped them without having any relationship with them, and saw their helplessness. Sarla says Pragya’s call was not connected when we were in need. Bulbul comes home and says she went with Purab to drink coffee. Sarla asks why you are lying? Purab said that he dropped you one hour ago. Bulbul tells she went to Abhi’s house to thank him. Sarla says you did right. Did you meet Pragya? Bulbul says she was there, but ignored her. Sarla gets hurt. Bulbul cheers her up and apologizes for lying.

Pragya comes to room and looks for files. Abhi takes her picture and says you are a thief. He says I captured your video, stealing the stuff and will get you arrested. He says the title of this video will be robbery in Rockstar’s house. Pragya calls his bluff and asks him to get the video shot by a professional, and says she needs money. Abhi is surprised. Pragya says she will also put his video on social networking site, and earn money with many likes.

Abhi says he wants to prove her wrong. Pragya says you had stolen money. Abhi says I took that money, and I didn’t want to ask you. He asks why did you save me? Pragya says you said in front of all, and asks him to go to sleep as he has to work on the song. She asks where is my file? They both try to take the file at the same time, and fall on the bed together.

Next morning Abhi wakes up and plays loud music to disturb her sleep. He says he has to compose a song and needs peace. He starts exercising. While he is exercising, Pragya comes and stamp her feet on the table, shocking Abhi (just like Bulbul taught her).
http://www.desitvbox.net/kumkum-bhagya-15th-september-2015-written-update/
Pragya starts doing exercise early in the morning and Abhi laughs at her exercise tricks. Pragya asks him to leave, if he is getting disturbed. Abhi refuses to leave and informs her that he would wait and watch her.

Soon both of them have a competition lifting weights, and she asks him to watch her and tries to lift the dumb bells. Abhi gets surprised as Pragya starts lifting the heavier weights, up to her shoulder. Abhi asks how can she lift it. Pragya says she has the power of money, so she can do anything. She was weak before, and though she like people who exercise in the morning, but doesn’t like people who waste time. She asks him to get ready for the office. Abhi looks at her dumb bells. Pragya asks him to get ready fast and leaves. Abhi thinks how can she lift it? He picks the dumb bell and sees it is light weight. He is surprised and asks Robin for his coffee.

Abhi's Grandma and Aunt Indu decorate the in-house temple. Aunt Indu says why God don’t listen to them and asks him to bring peace back in the house. Aaliya comes and calls for Robin. Abhi asks for his coffee. Aunt Indu jokes and asks them to call Robin’s name. Ronnie follows the order that Pragya gave him. Abhi spots Pragya’s PA Ronnie taking the tea to Pragya's room and asks him what he is doing. He says he made it and tells him the set rules that Pragya has asked the family to follow.

He says that anyone who is hungry would have to prepare the food for themselves, and asks him to asks his assistant to make coffee, but drinks at his own risk. Abhi says it was not tasty when she made it, and asks Aaliya to make coffee for him. Abhi's Grandma asks her to make it for her brother. Tanu asks her to make juice and then seeing her angry, she goes with her. Aaliya says she wanted to drink green tea and now have to made coffee. She says she don’t have money or else she would have gotten Pragya shot.

Pragya, Abhi's Grandma and Bulbul are all in a restaurant. Pragya says their plan flopped and they couldn’t find out about the person helping Aaliya. They couldn’t find out about the father of Tanu’s baby. A man sitting near by signal Pragya. Bulbul asks her to change place, and sees the man trying to flirt with her. Bulbul asks what happened and scares him. She asks Pragya to tell about her day. Pragya tells about shocking Abhi by holding the fake dumb bells. Bulbul says she got an idea.

Abhi asks Payal to get heavy weight dumb bells made. Purabh comes. Abhi asks him to be alert. Purabh asks what is happening?

Abhi and Purabh discuss launching a new music company in order to teach Pragya a lesson. He says he wants a good environment and same friends. He will give one CD to Pragya from his two music scratch CDs, and will also give 30% of his shares to Purabh. Abhi tells Purabh that he would be in charge of the finance of the company, while he promotes it. Purab says what if Pragya gets to know about it? Abhi says he knows her weakness and says he will surprise his Grandma.

Bulbul gives the script to Pragya and asks her to talk in any accent. Aaliya plans to sell the jewellery to hire a lawyer. Tanu says it is gifted by Abhi and he will feel bad. Aaliya says she wants to get rid of Pragya. She gets a call and Pragya introduces herself as Meena Kumari. She tells Aaliya that her boss wants to expand his business and wants to launder his money. Aaliya says she is not interested. Pragya asks her to give one scratch CD of Abhi, so that they can record a song and assures Aaliya that they will give her 100 million rupees for this. Aaliya is surprised and happy.

Pragya says she can give her 100,000 in advance. Aaliya asks if she is joking? Pragya says they will know how Abhi makes music, and they will also make changes and do the work. Pragya suggests if they can hire someone. Bulbul says they can’t hire and trust someone. She says they have to make sure Aaliya don’t get a chance to be saved.
https://truevibes.com.ng/monday-update-on-twist-of-fate-episode-373-375/

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by laudate: 1:26am On May 11, 2017
You can also get a summary of past episodes of Twist of Fate at this site (i.e 'Twist of Fate' Season 1 Episode 177 Recap - Aired: Tuesday 9 May 2017): http://tvlovernaija..com.ng/2017/05/twist-of-fate-season-1-episode-177.html#more

Tanu is with Aaliya, anxiously waiting for the call from the lady who wants to give them money in exchange for Abhi's music composition. Aaliya tells her to just relax and wait for the call. Tanu suggests they tell Raj about the deal. Aaliya warns her not to dare.

Grandmother tells Pragya to call Aaliyah back.

Pragya calls and disguises her voice again. She asks what Aliya has decided. Aliya says she has agreed to it but on the condition that her name is not exposed. Pragya agrees. Aaliya asks for the cash advance instalment. Pragya says her assistant will bring the money to her. Pragya tells Grandmother that half the job has been done.

Aaliya tells Tanu that she will get the music composition from Abhi’s room then Tanu will go and collect the money. Tanu says she would rather go for the music and Aaliya will get the money. Aaliya agrees. Tanu remembers the slap Pragya gave her the last time and changes her mind. She tells Aaliya to get the music composition instead.

Abhi enters his room with a CD of the music composition he just made. Aaliya comes to ask him when he will drop it at the studio and offers to help him do it. He gives it to her. As she leaves the room, Pragya meets her at the door and takes it from her saying she has to approve of it.
http://tvlovernaija..com.ng/2017/05/twist-of-fate-season-1-episode-177.html#more
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Mickey02(m): 4:12am On May 12, 2017
well done for all this updates

1 Like

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by ujugladys(f): 6:06pm On May 15, 2017
Raghav Singhania!!! Jeezz, he has torn Capuna's heart to pieces!!( Reach for the stars)
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by laudate: 8:47pm On May 15, 2017
ujugladys:
Raghav Singhania!!! Jeezz, he has torn Capuna's heart to pieces!!( Reach for the stars)

cry Not only did Raghav refuse to show up on the day of his wedding to Kalpana, he went and got married to the other girl called Pakhi, on that same day!! In fact, if Kalpana was a Nigerian babe, na curse she go take fire his generation! sad angry cry Haba!! Reach for the Stars una don dey fall my hand, o....

1 Like

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by laura8: 7:45pm On May 16, 2017
this Indian serials are "wawuuuu" I was so disappointed at reach for the stars yesterday, aren't there other ways to revenge.. I mean must you destroy people's lives and reputation because of your quest for vengeance.anyways vithhal tried..beating the hell out of rahgav.
..(I think the writers are not very creative) so sad..
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by laudate: 3:46am On May 18, 2017
laura8:
this Indian serials are "wawuuuu" I was so disappointed at reach for the stars yesterday, aren't there other ways to revenge.. I mean must you destroy people's lives and reputation because of your quest for vengeance.anyways vithhal tried..beating the hell out of rahgav.
..(I think the writers are not very creative) so sad..

Yes o, the beating that Raghav Singhania collected at the hand of Vittal Yadhav (i.e. Kalpana's father) yesterday in Reach for the Stars, no get part 2! Haba!! shocked See as the girl's father just panel beat the guy, anyhow. But I loved today's episode. cheesy Gauri Singhania (Raghav's mum) gave her old enemy Neetu Kapoor, a very dirty slap. And then Raghav instructed the Kapoors to pack their things, and get out of the house. Yes, revenge is a dish best served when it is cold....

2 Likes

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by bsdoskhan: 7:10pm On May 20, 2017
http://www.yotube.tk[url][/url]http://www.yotube.tk/ wink wink[color=#990000][/color]
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Priceless200(f): 5:33pm On May 21, 2017
laudate:

Yes o, the beating that Raghav Singhania collected at the hand of Vittal Yadhav (i.e. Kalpana's father) yesterday in Reach for the Stars, no get part 2! Haba!! shocked See as the girl's father just panel beat the guy, anyhow. But I loved today's episode. cheesy Gauri Singhania (Raghav's mum) gave her old enemy Neetu Kapoor, a very dirty slap. And then Raghav instructed the Kapoors to pack their things, and get out of the house. Yes, revenge is a dish best served when it is cold....
Please I need to watch just this episode. As Raghav did that thing that day, I got so annoyed I didn't wanna watch the series again. Any link where I can watch this episode online abeg..?

Hey people! heard 'The VOW 2' is coming back. Who's waiting for it like me..?

1 Like

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by chingle5(m): 7:37am On May 22, 2017
Zee world people I hail o. Una live Don peme finish sad sad

(1) (2) (3) ... (373) (374) (375) (376) (377) (378) (379) ... (385) (Reply)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / What Sites Can You Download Series For Free? / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 164
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.