Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,187 members, 7,807,637 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:40 PM

Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page - TV/Movies (85) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page (1281174 Views)

Glowtv Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page / Lovers Of Zee World Destiny Indian Drama New Soap Opera....let Discuss (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (82) (83) (84) (85) (86) (87) (88) ... (385) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by atoleybaba(m): 8:47pm On Jun 29, 2015
When yach wife died, and he was suffering from the trauma, suraj was quick to try to find solution to yach problem not really knowing how yach was feeling at that moment... But here is he going thru that same trauma now. lesson: we might not know how it hurt to lose someone we love in death till we experience it ourselves. I piri him sha

1 Like

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by atoleybaba(m): 8:59pm On Jun 29, 2015
They yaf started their evil plan this early Monday night
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by buJu234: 9:01pm On Jun 29, 2015
Hmmm akash wife...

See her.... Monitoring spirit... Devil..
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Ihuomadinihu: 9:05pm On Jun 29, 2015
Awww,i like that touching scene with Suraj and his grand babies.
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Ihuomadinihu: 9:08pm On Jun 29, 2015
Finally, Vidhi's daughter is back.
Akash and Ishita should get married to each other in real life....two nasty conniving ***** lol. Akash is a good actor,look at how he made us hate him. He should get more movie roles.

1 Like

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Ihuomadinihu: 9:11pm On Jun 29, 2015
Yes! My Jai Walia is coming back soon. Did anyone see Mr Surycant in one of the movie advert? Lol
Pls, let me say it again....the most handsome man on Married Again is Suraj Pratap.

4 Likes

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Forwetinnah: 9:12pm On Jun 29, 2015
Sahiba nursing 2 men grin, she's such an expert. I think she's falling for Ranveer again, better for her. I prefer Ranveer to Dull-geet. Ring of Fire mschew!! Off to 118

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by lollyberry: 9:18pm On Jun 29, 2015
Ife yi ga o
Ife yi le o
Ife to ma dun dun dun bi oyin
Te legan ba soro
Lojo ton ba koro
Da won lohun pe adun lo n gbeyin ewuro
Toh bad o (toh bad o)
Toh bad o (toh bad o)
Toh bad o (toh bad o)
Na you get my heart
Toh bad o (toh bad o)
Toh bad o (toh bad o)
Toh bad o (toh bad o)
Them say
Bobo you bad o
Bobo you bad o
But I love you
Bobo you bad o
you bad o
Yeah yeah yeah
Yeah yeah
I love you

sahiba and doljeet

chai this love hot o

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Nobody: 9:35pm On Jun 29, 2015
grin
Mizzzbeee:
so all of a sudden a bump dis Indians and deir wuru wuru to the answer grin
serious these Indians are funny with their movie antics, the way wey Yash dey fight u go think say Gayatri enroll am for commando school when he was young. one wey funny me be say, Yash n prashant start their fight for hospital, how they take reach ware house wey empty cantons full, on top that dey come fall on top the cantons like say goods full am or abi na cement block dem dey scatter. serious fight indeed.
when Aarti dey shout for help nobody came out na when start to dey fight na then Each Single one of them living house came out. funny director.
Gayatri come fly like say na merlin use him eye throw way am inside the pool.
Aarti own be say, she no even look pregnant, na when u look am full u go know say one of the saints family member dey come soon. I think the baby bump thing came to the director on impromptu (him go be like "Aarti suppose get baby bump since oo, but I no too tey make we add am now).
then the new funny but ridiculous one be the unknown and the never mentioned daughter of Vidhi, so thecgirl don grow reach did level, okk oo; and electric shock come shock aunty Maya when the girl called Rhada grandma. funny movie, wetin woman go do naa we go dey watch am, if they bring new one tomorrow we go still follow that one, but not something like eternal love, cos the thing wey go happen for the movie dey obvious already before dey even started airing it. grin grin

6 Likes

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by carolsbrave(f): 9:49pm On Jun 29, 2015
Eternal lovers in De house? Sumone shud plz update tnxxxxxxxx
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Bolanlevivian: 9:50pm On Jun 29, 2015
sophiadfirst:
grin
serious these Indians are funny with their movie antics, the way wey Yash dey fight u go think say Gayatri enroll am for commando school when he was young. one wey funny me be say, Yash n prashant start their fight for hospital, how they take reach ware house wey empty cantons full, on top that dey come fall on top the cantons like say goods full am or abi na cement block dem dey scatter. serious fight indeed.
when Aarti dey shout for help nobody came out na when start to dey fight na then Each Single one of them living house came out. funny director.
Aarti own be say, she no even look pregnant, na when u look am full u go know say one of the saints family member dey come soon. I think the baby bump thing came to the director on impromptu (him go be like "Aarti suppose get baby bump since oo, but I no too tey make we add am now).
then the new funny but ridiculous one be the unknown and the never mentioned daughter of Vidhi, so thecgirl don grow reach did level, okk oo; and electric shock come shock aunty Maya when the girl called Rhada grandma. funny movie, wetin woman go do naa we go dey watch am, if they bring new one tomorrow we go still follow that one, but not something like eternal love, cos the thing wey go happen for the movie dey obvious already before dey even started airing it. grin grin
They showed Vidhi daughter and her son in the beginning during Yash and Arti wedding, they came from school for the wedding. There was a scene she was begging them to eat. They even took part in the dance drama during the wedding

6 Likes

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Adesiji77: 10:00pm On Jun 29, 2015
Good evening house. I missed significant portions of Married Again.

@ sophiadfirst, atoleybaba, Forwetinnah, Mizzzbeee, LaDivva....kindly fill me in.
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Nobody: 10:14pm On Jun 29, 2015
Bolanlevivian:

They showed Vidhi daughter and her son in the beginning during Yash and Arti wedding, they came from school for the wedding. There was a scene she was begging them to eat. They even took part in the dance drama during the wedding
hmmm, waow. I ve never seen her before, though i know she (vidhi) has children, never thought that the girl has grown up to this level.
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Forwetinnah: 10:16pm On Jun 29, 2015
Bhavishay's case is irredeemable. ...Preety ko, Ugly nii
Menka will soon see RED, good daughter inlaw nibo?? The slow motion in Destiny is so ANNOYING!! Arrrghh!!
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Forwetinnah: 10:18pm On Jun 29, 2015
Adesiji77:

@ sophiadfirst, atoleybaba, Forwetinnah, Mizzzbeee, LaDivva....kindly fill me in.

I no watch married again o. ..
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Ihuomadinihu: 10:22pm On Jun 29, 2015
sophiadfirst:
grin
Yash is trained in Martial arts. It's very obvious. Am glad the producers incoporated his skill in the series.

2 Likes

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Forwetinnah: 10:25pm On Jun 29, 2015
Ihuomadinihu:

Yash is trained in Martial arts. It's very obvious. Am glad the producers incoporated his skill in the series.

That thing wey him dey do na Martial Arts..? cheesy
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Ihuomadinihu: 10:30pm On Jun 29, 2015
Forwetinnah:

That thing wey him dey do na Martial Arts..? cheesy
Yes na...what do u wanna call it?
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by blazer90707: 10:32pm On Jun 29, 2015
Ihuomadinihu:

Yeah he is a martial artist in real life.also a model nd a dancer.did u notice hw he was admirining himself in front of the mirror?
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Nobody: 10:35pm On Jun 29, 2015
Yash is trained in Martial arts. It's very obvious. Am glad the producers incoporated his skill in the series.[/quote]
Ooo, Yash undergo the training? hmmm, wow, I for say all the these kpa kpa style/sound grin every time he dey fight

1 Like

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Forwetinnah: 10:35pm On Jun 29, 2015
Ihuomadinihu:

Yes na...what do u wanna call it?

I've got no name for it o
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Forwetinnah: 10:36pm On Jun 29, 2015
sophiadfirst:

Ooo, Yash undergo the training? hmmm, wow, I for say all the these kpa kpa style/sound grin every time he dey fight

gringringringringringringringrin
Sophia no make me laugh this night o....kpa kpa Martial arts

1 Like

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Mizzzbeee(f): 10:38pm On Jun 29, 2015
sophiadfirst:
grin
lmao grin grin my dear I Don tire too oo
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by komzyb(f): 10:39pm On Jun 29, 2015
Ihuomadinihu:
Yes! My Jai Walia is coming back soon. Did anyone see Mr Surycant in one of the movie advert? Lol
Pls, let me say it again....the most handsome man on Married Again is Suraj Pratap.
you say so?sha the man is handsome,but yach too
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Nobody: 10:51pm On Jun 29, 2015
Forwetinnah:
Sahiba nursing 2 men grin, she's such an expert. I think she's falling for Ranveer again, better for her. I prefer Ranveer to Dull-geet. Ring of Fire mschew!! Off to 118

this Dundee ehn

wetin the fire signify

mtchewwww

2 Likes

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Ihuomadinihu: 10:53pm On Jun 29, 2015
sophiadfirst:

That is computer generated sound. You can verify his martial training through google, make i no talk too much abeg.
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Ihuomadinihu: 10:55pm On Jun 29, 2015
komzyb:
you say so?sha the man is handsome,but yach too
Yash dey learn from Suraj's side. He is handsome for an advanced man.

1 Like

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Ihuomadinihu: 11:03pm On Jun 29, 2015
blazer90707:

Yeah he is a martial artist in real life.also a model nd a dancer.did u notice hw he was admirining himself in front of the mirror?
You are on point. Yes,i noticed it. He is even more into dancing and modelling cos he participated in Mr. India and also won a dance competition.
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Nobody: 11:15pm On Jun 29, 2015
Ihuomadinihu:

That is computer generated sound. You can verify his martial training through google, make i no talk too much abeg.
I know is the computer that does that and it rhymes with his martial training art. anyway thanks for the info
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Nobody: 11:22pm On Jun 29, 2015
Adesiji77:

babe abeg try midnight own if kukuma no watch am I go fill u in by tomorrow ; sleep dey wire me to type long thing now, and remember I no be larrybabe oo before u go dey expect narration/account according to the book of .....
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Forwetinnah: 11:32pm On Jun 29, 2015
mistytohcute:

this Dundee ehn

wetin the fire signify

mtchewwww

I just dey wonder too cheesy
Maybe dem go fight till the fire quench... grin
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Forwetinnah: 11:35pm On Jun 29, 2015
sophiadfirst:

I know is the computer that does that and it rhymes with his martial training art. anyway thanks for the info

gringringringringringrin...you will break my ribs

I'm just so giggly tonight. .. gringringringringrin

(1) (2) (3) ... (82) (83) (84) (85) (86) (87) (88) ... (385) (Reply)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / What Sites Can You Download Series For Free? / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.