Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,710 members, 7,802,151 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:57 AM

Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page - TV/Movies (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page (1280232 Views)

Glowtv Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page / Lovers Of Zee World Destiny Indian Drama New Soap Opera....let Discuss (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (385) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Ihuomadinihu: 10:28am On Apr 13, 2015
Chinum:

Dis ur Wayria reminds me of Weere in yoruba cheesy. All these Indian names na to spell as e sound for ur head. Very confusing.
It's actually Walia. But it's not our language, so we spell it according to how it sounds.

1 Like

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Generalkorex(m): 4:02pm On Apr 13, 2015
Chinum:

Will U be willing 2 do same?
yes na
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by larrybabe: 4:47pm On Apr 13, 2015
Married Again: Hmmmmm……. From the look of things, Yash happens to be the type that falls helplessly in love and very passionate too. By the way still laughing so hard at “slapping the Arpita out of Yash’s eyes” so that he can have eyes for only my Arti…. But that Arti dey try o!!!! Putting up such with a strange behavior from Yash and with all those pictures of dead wife hanging all over the room, abeg, which kin love be this sef??

So far, the story line is good but too much suspense kills a soap.

I no ever pray to meet someone like Yash o!!!! aaaaahhhh……… because he made love to his wife he became a psychiatrist case…..

Promise: Bani and her Mr. Wahlia (Pronouced as Vahlia) super sexy Jai Wahlia, an eye candy to watch and his love for Bani…… my action mama Jigyasa, chai!! That woman eyes and make up eeeehhh na waya o!….. love watching this soap too….

Laali: just started watching all of them but from what I can understand from Laali, she is bought by Shekhar’s people as a slave to give the family a heir…. But I never understand that papa Shekhar at all o! and that his eyeballing Shekhar and Laali….. oh my innocent pure hearted Laali will have to love and leave Shekhar…….. I am still trying to understand the poison they mentioned that is in Shekhar’s body…… I love Shekhar’s confidence, the way he stood up to his dad and his useless drunkard brother. That old woman that is always covering her mouth as if she has mouth odour sef can over act jare… her reaction dey always dey too much and the camera too dey focus on her whenever something happens.

Saloni: Still trying to get a grasp of this soap, maybe because Saloni no too fine like Bani and Arti…..
I just know that Saloni is sort of a peacemaker, always likes to make things right for her family and her husband’s family…..Na wa o! trying too hard to please everybody at her own detriment.

So far this Zee World no fall my hand at all, I don’t really watch TELEMUNDO with all their useless repeat soap opera….. also looking forward to movies time with Zee world…. So far my best films are Race2, Zanjeer, Players and Commando… the others are ok sha….. I’ve watched Don 1 and 2 before……

2 Likes

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by ujugladys(f): 8:06pm On Apr 13, 2015
larrybabe:
Married Again: Hmmmmm……. From the look of things, Yash happens to be the type that falls helplessly in love and very passionate too. By the way still laughing so hard at “slapping the Arpita out of Yash’s eyes” so that he can have eyes for only my Arti…. But that Arti dey try o!!!! Putting up such with a strange behavior from Yash and with all those pictures of dead wife hanging all over the room, abeg, which kin love be this sef??

So far, the story line is good but too much suspense kills a soap.

I no ever pray to meet someone like Yash o!!!! aaaaahhhh……… because he made love to his wife he became a psychiatrist case…..

Promise: Bani and her Mr. Wahlia (Pronouced as Vahlia) super sexy Jai Wahlia, an eye candy to watch and his love for Bani…… my action mama Jigyasa, chai!! That woman eyes and make up eeeehhh na waya o!….. love watching this soap too….

Laali: just started watching all of them but from what I can understand from Laali, she is bought by Shekhar’s people as a slave to give the family a heir…. But I never understand that papa Shekhar at all o! and that his eyeballing Shekhar and Laali….. oh my innocent pure hearted Laali will have to love and leave Shekhar…….. I am still trying to understand the poison they mentioned that is in Shekhar’s body…… I love Shekhar’s confidence, the way he stood up to his dad and his useless drunkard brother. That old woman that is always covering her mouth as if she has mouth odour sef can over act jare… her reaction dey always dey too much and the camera too dey focus on her whenever something happens.

Saloni: Still trying to get a grasp of this soap, maybe because Saloni no too fine like Bani and Arti…..
I just know that Saloni is sort of a peacemaker, always likes to make things right for her family and her husband’s family…..Na wa o! trying too hard to please everybody at her own detriment.

So far this Zee World no fall my hand at all, I don’t really watch TELEMUNDO with all their useless repeat soap opera….. also looking forward to movies time with Zee world…. So far my best films are Race2, Zanjeer, Players and Commando… the others are ok sha….. I’ve watched Don 1 and 2 before……

Shekars dad put poison in his drink without him knowing.He told laali about the poison that it will kill him in a few weeks and if she wants him to give her the antidote for the poison she Shld do everything she can to get pregnant for shekar or watch him die slowly. He also warned her not to tell shekar about the poison.
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by ujugladys(f): 8:15pm On Apr 13, 2015
What is even wrong with Ranvijay! Shekar has left the house for him,why can't he go and get his own heir instead of chasing his brother up and down trying to kill him! I wish that knife cut more than his arm

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Forwetinnah: 8:57pm On Apr 13, 2015
Finally. .Arpita's shrine has been destroyed, remaining the one in Mumbai. Phew!!

4 Likes

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by ADUKKY(f): 9:44pm On Apr 13, 2015
Whatever substance Yash takes must be a strong one, so much anger. Aarti, this soon shall pass away.
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by nggie(f): 10:33pm On Apr 13, 2015
I just love d way Shekar looks at Laali...d chemistry na die.

As for yash, seems he has finally gone crazy. He's jst over doing d whole tin. Arti sef too dey cry cry dey follow am. Mtwhewwwwwwww

3 Likes

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Ihuomadinihu: 8:12am On Apr 14, 2015
PHCN be damned! What happened on the promise,yesterday?
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by bbeckky: 10:27am On Apr 14, 2015
How did it happen pls, i missed it
Forwetinnah:
Finally. .Arpita's shrine has been destroyed, remaining the one in Mumbai. Phew!!
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Akpaumuaka: 8:56pm On Apr 14, 2015
ujugladys:
What is even wrong with Ranvijay! Shekar has left the house for him,why can't he go and get his own heir instead of chasing his brother up and down trying to kill him! I wish that knife cut more than his arm

Me sef tire o.I don't know what's up with him sef.His own kid brother.Nna na wa o.Tufiakwa for him and that their father feeling like a Don gaga...Rubbish!
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Akpaumuaka: 9:00pm On Apr 14, 2015
ADUKKY:
Whatever substance Yash takes must be a strong one, so much anger. Aarti, this soon shall pass away.

I agree with u.He's high on some stuff.Make him bring the subs come naija for serious money making.I don talk am before and go still talk am again I no go fit stay with person like Yash.I go just poison am make I just rest.Haba,like say him don craze before ni!
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by chinxy22(f): 9:06am On Apr 15, 2015
What's maya's problem with Arti?I luv dt career woman(d actress)dnt no her name,she gats no time for anyone
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by larrybabe: 1:23pm On Apr 15, 2015
chinxy22:
What's maya's problem with Arti?I luv dt career woman(d actress)dnt no her name,she gats no time for anyone

Like seriously!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! she is very selfish, don't forget that the Indian household is all about family, i do not have anything against Paridi but to tell a whole lot of lies just to take a job which the TV producer is eyeing another man's wifey!!!!!! Its a No No for me.

Abeg make somebody give me cane to flog this Arti wella!!!!! in which language do u want the family to speak it to you "Don't go near Yash"[i][/i] embarassed embarassed embarassed yeah, we all get it that he is your husband and all, couple with the fact that he is a nut case but can she PUL-E-A-S-E stay clear for the mean time, this kin love sef is getting on my last nerve. embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed

This Married Again sef, they are taking things too far, too much long story and playback scene just until they get it that Konji worry Yash sotayyyyyy him give in come dey act like nut case....... and why Arti mind no go there untilllllllll.......anyway sha na part of the suspens/delay tactic to get us glued to our TV set. Good story line but too much suspense kills the fun.

Laali: SERIOUSLY!!!! this Ranvijai guy no want to give up o! chasing the lovebirds left, right and centre..... very funny. grin

3 Likes

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by larrybabe: 1:47pm On Apr 15, 2015
After all the merry go round between Yash and Arti, normal loving couple they will soon become... wink wink wink wink wink wink cool cool cool cool cool cool cool
Can't wait for that time to come quick quick to see the loving, caring side of Yash and the shakara side of Arti. grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by larrybabe: 1:56pm On Apr 15, 2015
Actors dey try o! especially Indian film actors.... tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue. So after looking lovingly/deeply into another woman/man's eyes you go go house go face your own.... .. Meanwhile, that awkward moment when both of you are watching the series at home and watching how another person dey look deeply into your spouse eyes in that electrifying moment, u finally realise that the on-screen chemistry is far stronger than the one you share with your spouse. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin ....hmmmmmm

1 Like

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by larrybabe: 2:09pm On Apr 15, 2015
MORE grin grin grin grin

Yeah!!!!! that is how the nutcase will turnout to be....... cool

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Forwetinnah: 2:36pm On Apr 15, 2015
Married Again aka Running Man
Yash should be given an award for running such a long distance. Why did he run to a hospital? He should have checked himself into a rehab
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Forwetinnah: 2:37pm On Apr 15, 2015
larrybabe:
After all the merry go round between Yash and Arti, normal loving couple they will soon become... wink wink wink wink wink wink cool cool cool cool cool cool cool
Can't wait for that time to come quick quick to see the loving, caring side of Yash and the shakara side of Arti. grin grin grin grin grin

Awwww...almost tempted to download this but make i wait
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by larrybabe: 2:40pm On Apr 15, 2015
Forwetinnah:
Married Again aka Running Man
Yash should be given an award for running such a long distance. Why did he run to a hospital? He should have checked himself into a rehab

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin ; grin grin grin grin grin ; LWKMD @Running Man" no be small thing o!!!!!!! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by larrybabe: 2:43pm On Apr 15, 2015
Yeah!!!! this is when the pillows (bedmate) in between them will come off cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool

Yash and Arti's moments.......

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by hirety(f): 3:47pm On Apr 15, 2015
mehn! can't wait to see that romantic side of Yash cos I know he must be romantic! I love Purna Vivah (married again)!

1 Like

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by ujugladys(f): 8:32pm On Apr 15, 2015
Lovey dovey Shekar and Laali,so sweet seeing them in different clothes,together and alone,Shekars Dad na idiot.I bought Laali complete season 1 to 4 today
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Forwetinnah: 8:39pm On Apr 15, 2015
Make person come marry Aunt Maya ooooo!! Jeeez!! That woman is a boil in the armpit. How's she related to Yash again?
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Forwetinnah: 8:45pm On Apr 15, 2015
larrybabe:
Yeah!!!! this is when the pillows (bedmate) in between them will come off cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool

Yash and Arti's moments.......

The bed demarcation part was the funniest thing ever, never knew such pillows were invented for that purpose grin

1 Like

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Jummaima(f): 8:49pm On Apr 15, 2015
Forwetinnah:
Make person come marry Aunt Maya ooooo!! Jeeez!! That woman is a boil in the armpit. How's she related to Yash again?

Hmm... Aunt Maya, is yash's Dads younger sister. So because she is a widow, she's so jealous of Aarti..... Cos Aarti got a second chance at love and she didn't.!!!
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Forwetinnah: 8:52pm On Apr 15, 2015
Jummaima:

Hmm... Aunt Maya, is yash's Dads younger sister. So because she is a widow, she's so jealous of Aarti..... Cos Aarti got a second chance at love and she didn't.!!!

Shoo. ...then her brother should marry her off to the nearest man biko, the Doc treating Yash is a good option,lol. The bile flowing in that woman's blood eehn?

Yashes Dad is such an understanding man

2 Likes

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Jummaima(f): 8:55pm On Apr 15, 2015
@married again. Dont you just love Mrs Dubey (Aarti's supposed Mum) I love that woman, she's always cool, & I love the way she talks - d voice over I mean!
And no one talks abt Vidhi....... I think she's VERY beautiful!!!

3 Likes

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Jummaima(f): 8:58pm On Apr 15, 2015
Forwetinnah:

Shoo. ...then her brother should marry her off to the nearest man biko, the Doc treating Yash is a good option,lol. The bile flowing in that woman's blood eehn?

Yashes Dad is such an understanding man

Now you garrit. Thats her anger. That her brother kept her in d house, and didnt arrange another marriage for her but, arranged one for his Widowed Son Yash.
Lol @ Maya & Dr.... grin

1 Like

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by hirety(f): 10:01pm On Apr 15, 2015
Jummaima:
@married again. Dont you just love Mrs Dubey (Aarti's supposed Mum) I love that woman, she's always cool, & I love the way she talks - d voice over I mean!
And no one talks abt Vidhi....... I think she's VERY beautiful!!!
o yea! Vidhi is an epitome of beauty!
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Ihuomadinihu: 12:03am On Apr 16, 2015
Some of you are just dulling this thread. I asked after The Promise since yesterday yet no response. It seems people now engage in selective responses. Married again is not the only series on zeeworld.
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by SULBELL(m): 4:39am On Apr 16, 2015
Ihuomadinihu:
Some of you are just dulling this thread. I asked after The Promise since yesterday yet no response. It seems people now engage in selective responses. Married again is not the only series on zeeworld.
abeg no take am personal, only that the suspense and intrigue in Married again is so sensational. About The promise, Ranviil and jigyasa are conspiring to outsmart Mr Jay and take control of the mansion by taking over more than 50% share of the Wallia Industries. They drag banni into it by making everyone believe she filled for a divorce and claiming 50% alimony. To everyone surprise, she admitted and had since followed up the case against all odd.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (385) (Reply)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / What Sites Can You Download Series For Free? / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.