Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,305 members, 7,808,037 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:57 AM

Pls Help!!! My Joystick Is On Fire - Health (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pls Help!!! My Joystick Is On Fire (46438 Views)

Little Buhari To Undergo Another Joystick Surgery In UK / Man Gets A Baby After Joystick Transplant (Photo) / 50-Year-Old Man's Joystick Amputated After Using Bottle As Intimacy gadget (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pls Help!!! My Joystick Is On Fire by Nobody: 7:40am On Feb 12, 2015
Roum:
tamunoo!!!!!! lmao
Iyayoooo!!see Kalabari guy oh!
Re: Pls Help!!! My Joystick Is On Fire by chillex8(m): 7:42am On Feb 12, 2015
touchplay:
Are ur fingers kindof itching yu too ? Is it spreading down ur laps ? d scratching,is it d most sweetest early in d mrnin ? If yes 2 all dis questions,den its fungi.... Go 2 a gud pharmacy get urself kentonazole tablet(2 kill d fungi).then get piriton tablet too(2 stop d scratching).yu should start seeing result in 2days,Thank mi later.
N.B. Keep ur self dry,avoid excessive sweating. Change ur underwear everyday.

Do people repeat under-wears shocked
Re: Pls Help!!! My Joystick Is On Fire by lexbram: 7:43am On Feb 12, 2015
pellagra
Re: Pls Help!!! My Joystick Is On Fire by Nobody: 7:44am On Feb 12, 2015
noblealuu:

Hmmm all these?! grin

Jst go see a physician, all that is required is a Urethral Swab Microscopy/Culture and Sensitivity MCS. It could be Gonorrhoea, Chlamydia trachomatis or Trichomonas vaginalis. Ur bld wil be collected 4 Treponema Pallidum which causes syphilis, dnt panick it's treatable. The laboratory diagmosis will do! I got two dudes to attend to 2moro (friday) who hv similar case. Meanwhile sorry!
The noble Chemist grin... are you in ph? I have a problem, I need help oh! I don massage my leg tire with loco balm. the lower back/waist aches me like mad, down to my right leg that is shocking me when I stay in a cold environment. when I jog, it's as if my right hips will burst,Its difficult to stand on my right leg for long. please suggest, thanks.
Re: Pls Help!!! My Joystick Is On Fire by madenigga2dcore(m): 7:48am On Feb 12, 2015
the way gals are rushing dis post ehnnn . dem sabi medication like dis?
Re: Pls Help!!! My Joystick Is On Fire by Nobody: 7:49am On Feb 12, 2015
InvertedHammer:

/
And HIV , if I may add (one of the testable that is)

\
lol! you wan kill person? cheesy
Re: Pls Help!!! My Joystick Is On Fire by Tifanee(f): 7:49am On Feb 12, 2015
BaebieHot:
It's an infection. Go to a doctor. Why r u even coming here sef! angry
Na wa for some people

Someone would like to make you a star... add me on whatsup kiss
Re: Pls Help!!! My Joystick Is On Fire by Nobody: 7:51am On Feb 12, 2015
DonaldGenes:

Gbam

You are such a bad girl
awww daddy... you are a naughty naughty boy #whipslash .
#DonaldGenes screams/moans...
Re: Pls Help!!! My Joystick Is On Fire by Nobody: 7:56am On Feb 12, 2015
Tifanee:

Someone would like to make you a star... add me on whatsup kiss

Awww! For real?
Re: Pls Help!!! My Joystick Is On Fire by 19naia(m): 7:57am On Feb 12, 2015
So this story is spreading like rumor all over town here after the boys and I had good laugh about what is posting on NL here.. Then one Oga who had passed through and stayed in many states and towns and countries, and seen many things while working in social services outreach.. He used to help in all kinds of community outreach for health and even religious and other NGO services for the disadvantaged people of the world..
Well, he said he met a man one time on one of his trips, the man had mentioned a similar problem after being involved with unscrupulous women of various locales...He said the man went back to the woman he suspected of it ,but she had no such itch or spots on her body, but she called him in saying she had traditional herbal and incantation remedies to try and help..
They found themselves in bed together again, but this time they were sitting face to face and his vegetable was in her hand in its elastic state.. She stretched his elastic to the limit like it wanted to rip off and would not stop when he begged and cried.. She rubbed with some wet leaves he believes she chewed with saliva to make it so wet, then she sprinkle powder she called special medicine , but he suspected na lie because e be like amala powder...
Anyway the elastic pulling was too much and then she started to like it as if it gave her sense of power over him.. The only reason he went along with her was because he was ashamed to go see doctor and answer question for why he has been promiscuos like a goat or dog..
He begged her to stop pulling, he never saw his elstic stretch so far before until that day with her, and her teeth big with grin like childs play with his most delicate of delicates... He begged to stop and then she said if he did not allow her to do it her way, the proper way, she will have to cut it off becase the thing will get infected worse and necrotize until the infection enters his blood stream and infects his whole body to death. So thats why she justified to cut it off, to prevent the septic overload through out his body to cause death..
This man screamed like a crazed baboon after she said that ,and he beat her until she released his elastic, and he ran commot without his trousers and shame... He grabbed some cloth from a house fence to wrap on himself until reach home.. He was never concerend to mention his problem to anybody again, because it was worthy enough to have a malfunctioning or deformed member than to have one cut off and removed..
The Oga never said if the man had remission of the thing, but he said the man found contentement with it at the time because he had seen worse things than his small itch and spots... shocked

1 Like

Re: Pls Help!!! My Joystick Is On Fire by Curvinus(m): 7:58am On Feb 12, 2015
If its clustered transluscent or redish blisters on you inner thighs and drumstick, then it could be a type of Genital wart. Leave it a while and it'll go or see a doc.
Re: Pls Help!!! My Joystick Is On Fire by Nobody: 8:11am On Feb 12, 2015
pictures or IDBLVIT. just anoda gossip by gossipboy
Re: Pls Help!!! My Joystick Is On Fire by merits(m): 8:14am On Feb 12, 2015
funmilayoB:
he don catch something
abeg tell them ooo,not all muslims are terrorist,let them know.
Re: Pls Help!!! My Joystick Is On Fire by creepsyme(f): 8:17am On Feb 12, 2015
even one cannot pooo he will bring it to nairaland, na wao! you no knw road to go hospital? dey there.

1 Like

Re: Pls Help!!! My Joystick Is On Fire by franksam2009: 8:17am On Feb 12, 2015
shadowgwalker:
I want my baby girl to be as pretty as you are ... in other case, I mean... ehm...let's ... ehm'... do?
, she's not pretty, it's just make up
Re: Pls Help!!! My Joystick Is On Fire by PerfectlyPerfect(m): 8:18am On Feb 12, 2015
iiichidodo:
That a big man ting young chargie buh member mi tel u..this a lickle tin yu step pon hosptial gween see a ducktar else ya fiyah bun hose fi drop out like a babylon club..I and I neber respek dat.

wataguan yah babylonian grin grin
Re: Pls Help!!! My Joystick Is On Fire by mabeni(m): 8:26am On Feb 12, 2015
Dats wat u get when u buy and wears cheap okirika boxers (Under wears:
Re: Pls Help!!! My Joystick Is On Fire by unite4real: 8:30am On Feb 12, 2015
Gossipboyy:
i have ths itchy bumps on my joystick and scrotum, dont knw what it is, the bump keep increasing in number.. Pls wat cud this be and wats d Soln,,i don scratch scrath tire

its Siphilis. dont hesitate to treat it early. Go to the nearest hospital and carry out your test first but trust me, it's siphilis.
Re: Pls Help!!! My Joystick Is On Fire by RomanceLander(f): 8:32am On Feb 12, 2015
I've never seen a burning bush without flames... Na only Moses see am.
I wan see am too abegi
Re: Pls Help!!! My Joystick Is On Fire by Amhappy(f): 8:33am On Feb 12, 2015
Nairalanders i hail ooo. Sorry op,visit a doctor immediately. Dont play with your generation.
Re: Pls Help!!! My Joystick Is On Fire by solidgidlas(m): 8:33am On Feb 12, 2015
MizMyColi:

Wickid undecided
MizMyColi:

Wickid undecided
MizMyColi:

Wickid undecided
Re: Pls Help!!! My Joystick Is On Fire by missamanda(f): 8:37am On Feb 12, 2015
shadowgwalker:
oh yes!yes!!yes!!! yey!!!!yes oh!
I'm a male
light -dark in complexion
tall and mighty in my both heights
speak English, German and Hausa
I'm from west Africa
I hate smoking and drinking and womanizing
I fear God
I like you
I'm a school drop out with 2.1 and working with **** bank as the head of i-t
I luv mathematics and physics more than buhari and apc
I sabi dance well well, especially breakdance

to know more please kwantac my whatsapp or bbm...
thanks! muaaaaa!!!!
grin
shadowgwalker:
I'm a male
I'm from west Africa
I fear God
I like you

thanks! muaaaaa!!!!
u don enter one chance... Bros, are u this desperate?
Re: Pls Help!!! My Joystick Is On Fire by femzi007(m): 8:37am On Feb 12, 2015
jst apply salt nd grinded cameroun pepper ...morning and evening(b4 sleeping)..for 2 weeks..if symptoms persist..apply hot gin and agbalumo water..u'll get better..rest assured
Re: Pls Help!!! My Joystick Is On Fire by KingTom(m): 8:42am On Feb 12, 2015
barcanista:
OP: Go see a doctor

CC KINGTOM
It's obvious he has a STI grin
Re: Pls Help!!! My Joystick Is On Fire by killercute16(m): 8:44am On Feb 12, 2015
shadowgwalker:
I'm a male
I'm from west Africa
I fear God
I like you

thanks! muaaaaa!!!!
Wooing of the first order.....broda i hail thee
Re: Pls Help!!! My Joystick Is On Fire by iiichidodo: 8:57am On Feb 12, 2015
PerfectlyPerfect:

wataguan yah babylonian grin grin
Jah rastafarai,yu tak tan a pikny...we don respek dat yahso ina de nairaland.
Re: Pls Help!!! My Joystick Is On Fire by Funkychic(f): 9:01am On Feb 12, 2015
Hehehehe.....nawa for some people oo...this is really funny
Re: Pls Help!!! My Joystick Is On Fire by 3coins(m): 9:05am On Feb 12, 2015
Zohan:

Btw, you be enyeama? Why did you catch that kind thing? undecided
grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Pls Help!!! My Joystick Is On Fire by Reachyrich(f): 9:06am On Feb 12, 2015
That is a sign of STD (sexually transmitted diseases / infection) plz consult ur doctor.
Re: Pls Help!!! My Joystick Is On Fire by Kurpu60: 9:26am On Feb 12, 2015
Oh boy, see me see wahala wo, you talk of your joystick on fire dem de talk solutions wey no beyam, abeg no waste time just call fire service wey de near you sharp sharp. Sorry you hear.
Re: Pls Help!!! My Joystick Is On Fire by tk4rd: 9:32am On Feb 12, 2015
shadowgwalker:
I'm a male
I'm from west Africa
I fear God
I like you

thanks! muaaaaa!!!!
U must be very borriinng in real-life

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

How To Handle Toilet Disease? / Good News From Bill Gates About The Reduction Of Polio In Nigeria / Prophet Patrick Eyaefe's Wife dies from snake bite hours after marrying

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.