Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,581 members, 7,809,111 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:27 PM

Hot And Cute Pictures Of Ini Edo's New Man/boy - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Hot And Cute Pictures Of Ini Edo's New Man/boy (48728 Views)

Sexy Photo Of Ini Edo This Evening (lovely) / Photos From The Opening Of Ini Edo's Mimz Club In Lekki Phase 1 / Fans Freak Out Over Ini Edo's New Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hot And Cute Pictures Of Ini Edo's New Man/boy by ALIGEE(m): 11:08pm On Feb 11, 2015
kennyjodeci:
Guys always dress well, stay clean, eat good food, eat fresh fruits and vegetables, drink enough water, hit gym but not as if you 're competing with oga bouncer.......always look smart, brush your mouth twice a day, always use nice body spray, you may not have money for a designer perfume but there are nice cheap perfs out there atleast 5k......smell good and let your confidence take over you.....believe me ladies like ini Edo go dey stop you for road dey toast you like agege bread......it happened to me in 2008 when I was in lag.......I come dey control this big girl like say I be him papa lol......everything na packaging nwanne......package your stuff wella and sell am for high price nwanne......that's the message

Gej till 2019
with that ur ugly face, oga hapum aka abeg, give advice to those with no eyes.
Re: Hot And Cute Pictures Of Ini Edo's New Man/boy by gebest: 11:09pm On Feb 11, 2015
silverdam:
Is the blue car not lambo ni?
no is porch
Re: Hot And Cute Pictures Of Ini Edo's New Man/boy by sinaj(f): 11:09pm On Feb 11, 2015
harizonal123:

Y? Me, am dark but prefer fair ladies and easily fall inlove with the igbos. I hardly like dark ladies except the r extremely beautiful
itz a matter of choice harizonal.
Re: Hot And Cute Pictures Of Ini Edo's New Man/boy by zinnyprecy(f): 11:10pm On Feb 11, 2015
I love Godson dnt knw y he choose ini cos she is older Dan him. I just hope is nt for money.
Re: Hot And Cute Pictures Of Ini Edo's New Man/boy by Rexnegro(m): 11:10pm On Feb 11, 2015
sinaj:
still searching for d lambo...
U dey mind that agatu ? ....every sport car look alike to him na lambo.... Village mumu
Re: Hot And Cute Pictures Of Ini Edo's New Man/boy by sinaj(f): 11:15pm On Feb 11, 2015
Rexnegro:

U dey mind that agatu ? ....every sport car look alike to him na lambo.... Village mumu
lmao! guy u harsh o! grin
Re: Hot And Cute Pictures Of Ini Edo's New Man/boy by Rexnegro(m): 11:20pm On Feb 11, 2015
sinaj:
lmao! guy u harsh o! grin
Lolz not really , just that I hate it when guys wan show say they sabi sometin as if they be google meanwhile na rubbish they dey talk esp here in NL
Re: Hot And Cute Pictures Of Ini Edo's New Man/boy by Nobody: 11:28pm On Feb 11, 2015
He's really cool but personally,I don't dig fair handsome men & I detest extremely handsome men.#Team dark/cocoabrown skinned.
Re: Hot And Cute Pictures Of Ini Edo's New Man/boy by Nobody: 11:36pm On Feb 11, 2015
#Team brown sugar, big wild nose and big teeth..... like yours in the pix

Re: Hot And Cute Pictures Of Ini Edo's New Man/boy by goddypawa: 11:40pm On Feb 11, 2015
Gold digger and nothing else

1 Like

Re: Hot And Cute Pictures Of Ini Edo's New Man/boy by kingDarius(m): 11:47pm On Feb 11, 2015
sinaj:
still searching for d lambo...
NO MAN....na Lamborghini by Ford.
Re: Hot And Cute Pictures Of Ini Edo's New Man/boy by solid3(m): 11:48pm On Feb 11, 2015
sinaj:
hiz cute...buh i prefer a dark or brown skin guy #teambrownsugar#

You look cute. Can I have your phone number?
Re: Hot And Cute Pictures Of Ini Edo's New Man/boy by jerrymej(m): 11:48pm On Feb 11, 2015
Could this be love??

Well his cute though, but I think they're other pretty ladies out there who match him well than that Old woman! I choose he should go for fresh bloods...
Re: Hot And Cute Pictures Of Ini Edo's New Man/boy by ObioraIkenna(m): 11:49pm On Feb 11, 2015
ellahzy:
too young for her. sad

ellajovy @IG
if I hear no woman is ever big for any dood jor
Re: Hot And Cute Pictures Of Ini Edo's New Man/boy by sinaj(f): 11:54pm On Feb 11, 2015
solid3:

not till u cum out frm dat drum of water...

1 Like

Re: Hot And Cute Pictures Of Ini Edo's New Man/boy by sinaj(f): 11:57pm On Feb 11, 2015
kingDarius:

NO MAN....na Lamborghini by Ford.
I only know Lamborghini mercy by Minaj nd lil wayne wink
Re: Hot And Cute Pictures Of Ini Edo's New Man/boy by neyur: 11:58pm On Feb 11, 2015
sinaj:

Odee
Re: Hot And Cute Pictures Of Ini Edo's New Man/boy by sinaj(f): 12:00am On Feb 12, 2015
neyur:

Odee
gwaan tel dah tu ya skul teacher bwoy!
Re: Hot And Cute Pictures Of Ini Edo's New Man/boy by sinaj(f): 12:07am On Feb 12, 2015
neyur:

Odee
gwaan tel dah tu ya teacher bwoy!
Re: Hot And Cute Pictures Of Ini Edo's New Man/boy by Nobody: 12:07am On Feb 12, 2015
good for her

how will this add to the gifts am getting this valentine embarassed
Re: Hot And Cute Pictures Of Ini Edo's New Man/boy by Gabrielsylar(m): 12:09am On Feb 12, 2015
second divorce loading.............45%
Re: Hot And Cute Pictures Of Ini Edo's New Man/boy by Nobody: 12:11am On Feb 12, 2015
sinaj:
#Team brown sugar, big wild nose and big
teeth..... like yours in the pix

Re: Hot And Cute Pictures Of Ini Edo's New Man/boy by ObioraIkenna(m): 12:12am On Feb 12, 2015
solid3:

what's wrong with a fair broda? Show sm love Sinaj. Brown is gud buh fair rock, dude is fresh yo.
Re: Hot And Cute Pictures Of Ini Edo's New Man/boy by sinaj(f): 12:17am On Feb 12, 2015
ObioraIkenna:
what's wrong with a fair broda? Show sm love Sinaj. Brown is gud buh fair rock, dude is fresh yo.
hey bro...i dnt hate fair fellaz...if u really read ma comment u wud av noticed dat i complimented him. i do no hating.
Re: Hot And Cute Pictures Of Ini Edo's New Man/boy by sinaj(f): 12:19am On Feb 12, 2015
profjustine458:

#Team brown sugar, big wild nose and big
teeth..... like yours in the pix
lol cnt rememba pissing wid ya dick nigga...wink
Re: Hot And Cute Pictures Of Ini Edo's New Man/boy by Nobody: 12:32am On Feb 12, 2015
sinaj:
lol cnt rememba pissing wid ya dick nigga...wink
” Wow, how did sinaj d d!chk sucker Swalk into the room?
Re: Hot And Cute Pictures Of Ini Edo's New Man/boy by Pennyways: 12:36am On Feb 12, 2015
sinaj:
babe where in P/harcourt are you?
Re: Hot And Cute Pictures Of Ini Edo's New Man/boy by sinaj(f): 12:38am On Feb 12, 2015
Pennyways:
babe where in P/harcourt are you?
in unique uniport too wink
Re: Hot And Cute Pictures Of Ini Edo's New Man/boy by sinaj(f): 12:40am On Feb 12, 2015
profjustine458:
” Wow, how did sinaj d d!chk sucker Swalk into the room?
i didnt swalk into diz rum...i rode on ya fadas dick undecided
Re: Hot And Cute Pictures Of Ini Edo's New Man/boy by Pennyways: 12:42am On Feb 12, 2015
jerrymej:
Could this be love??

Well his cute though, but I think they're other pretty ladies out there who match him well than that Old woman! I choose he should go for fresh bloods...
mind your words, kid don't think you are too small to go to jail
Re: Hot And Cute Pictures Of Ini Edo's New Man/boy by Pennyways: 12:46am On Feb 12, 2015
sinaj:
in unique uniport too wink
thats great,
lets meet please
my e-mail: pennysylva@gmail.com
Re: Hot And Cute Pictures Of Ini Edo's New Man/boy by Nobody: 12:53am On Feb 12, 2015
Pennyways:
thats great,
lets meet please
my contact
wtf....dis is idiotic

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Cossy Orjiakor Considers Butt Surgery, Tired Of Being Called Flat Butt / Chime And DJ Olu Were Probably Poisoned Because Of A Deal - Chime’s Sister / Yvonne Okoro Celebrates Her 36th Birthday, Says I Feel 26 Despite Being 36

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.