Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,891 members, 7,802,869 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 12:10 AM

Presidency, PDP Reject Card Reader For Election - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Presidency, PDP Reject Card Reader For Election (33204 Views)

SENATE PRESIDENCY PDP Positions Mark, Ekweremadu, Akpabio / The Battle For Senate Presidency: PDP Has The Upper-hand / Senate Presidency: PDP Begins Move To Battle APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Presidency, PDP Reject Card Reader For Election by mrgreen4real(m): 7:57am On Feb 11, 2015
PDP must you see the card reader before election? Is it your property or INEC's property? Are you INEC staff or Adhoc staff? Inec adhoc staff have seen it during training so its a good modality to curtail electoral malpractice. PDP must go like the then ghana must go. Na jst few weeks pdp go borrow shoes waka go otueke #gbam#

4 Likes

Re: Presidency, PDP Reject Card Reader For Election by dre11(m): 7:59am On Feb 11, 2015
PDP plans to rig is becoming difficult so the now want to sack JEGA

Since the now see that it will be difficult to do that.... They now want to reject the card reader

And someone will come and make noise to my ears that the PDP plans to use technology to fight corruption whereas...... They want to abandon this one because it won't favour their their rigging plans....

Now tell me who is fooling who here
Mtcheww

5 Likes

Re: Presidency, PDP Reject Card Reader For Election by Chigold101(m): 8:00am On Feb 11, 2015
walexGodson:
Peoples deceiving party (pdp)
Na rigging b dia plan
the card readers are not working.

But our foolish journalists instead asking INEC to show them the card readers and teste them in their presence are here just carrying stu.pid news.

The training INEC held on saturday and sunday for adhoc staff they didnt even bring a single computer talkless of card reader to the training venue. Funny people
Re: Presidency, PDP Reject Card Reader For Election by chimmafine(f): 8:01am On Feb 11, 2015
samuelson06:
What does GEJ really want in Aso Rock beyond 2015?

At least He deserves a second tenure . . . Just like his predecessors OBASANJO and co. Meanwhile what is BUHARI coming to do AGAIN I taught he once ruled while in the military. For Christ sake, should all of us now go to hell because of all these insatiable blood sucking politicians who think that ASO ROCK is their parlor. Tell BUHARI to tell his thugs (BOKO HARAM) to put down their weapons . . . then they can enjoy good governance.
Re: Presidency, PDP Reject Card Reader For Election by Chigold101(m): 8:02am On Feb 11, 2015
walexGodson:
Peoples deceiving party (pdp)
Na rigging b dia plan

But our foolish journalists instead asking INEC to show them the card readers and teste them in their presence are here just carrying stu.pid news.

The training INEC held on saturday and sunday for adhoc staff they didnt even bring a single computer talkless of card reader to the training venue. Funny people...
Re: Presidency, PDP Reject Card Reader For Election by Nobody: 8:09am On Feb 11, 2015
Chigold101:

The training INEC held on saturday and sunday for adhoc staff they didnt even bring a single computer talkless of card reader to the training venue. Funny people

The card reader had not been tested in your presence and you opened your comment that its not working....

The simple truth is that....the intelligence known to PDP is that the party don't have the critical mass of sympathetic and loyal voters that can guarantee it victory ....the only way going forward is to rig which the card reader will make relatively difficult.

It's obvious.

4 Likes

Re: Presidency, PDP Reject Card Reader For Election by Chigold101(m): 8:15am On Feb 11, 2015
lacasa:

We don't make so much noise or pointless rants!

Let GEJ subvert the electoral process

Go ask ojukwu how it ended up for him
lolzzz... Did the north defeat biafrans...not at all. It was Awo & the british that defeated Biafrans and that was what ruined Awos chance of getting a shot at the presidency... Innocent blood of the Biafrans...

Innocent blood of over 800 Nigerians killed in 2011 & the 10 youth corpers will never allow GMB to be Nigeria‘s elected president neither by rigging nor by clean voting
Re: Presidency, PDP Reject Card Reader For Election by shaqhead: 8:19am On Feb 11, 2015
RoyalPriesthuud:
Why shud the other party agents in the unit allow underaged registration

Hearsays won't take us an inch! Just spewing out anything scandalous that comes to mind. Is this not the Jega every1 including PDP are hailing even a few weeks back?
PDP finished using all their trump cards in a hurry on Buhari, now they wanna drag Jega down, maybe because they think he is muslim and from arewa? Bt it ought to be no problem since Arch. Sambo claimed PDP is filled with Muslims nacheesy

wetin they pain me be say my brothers from north no dey reply d ignorant fellows here. Underaged kọ, still births ni sad

My brother som folks jst conjure anything in their minds and they want evryone to tk it as fact or evn truth; wat r d party agents there for, security personel, monitors haba nawa for som ppl o
Re: Presidency, PDP Reject Card Reader For Election by Chigold101(m): 8:20am On Feb 11, 2015
lacasa:

Let GEJ subvert the electoral process.
lolzzz... Did the north defeat biafrans...not at all. It was Awo & the british that defeated Biafrans and that was what ruined Awos chance of getting a shot at the presidency... Innocent blood of the Biafrans...

Innocent blood of over 800 Nigerians killed in 2011 & the 10 youth corpers will never allow GMB to be Nigeria‘s elected president neither by rigging nor by clean voting
Re: Presidency, PDP Reject Card Reader For Election by maestroz: 8:21am On Feb 11, 2015
subterfuge:
JONATHAN AND PDP GOVERNORS LIKE AKPABIO DON'T LIKE CARD READERS BECAUSE THEY LIVE AND DREAM OF THEIR TRADITIONAL BEDROOM RIGGING SYSTEM.
I REMEMBER IN 2011 , I WAS OFFERED N15,000 PER DAY TO JOIN IN THUMBPRINTING AND STUFFING BALLOT BOXES IN THE HOUSE'S OF CERTAIN PDP CHIEFTAINS.
IF PDP MUST WIN, THEN JONATHAN WILL REJECT THE CARD READERS.
DESPERATION TO REMAIN AT ASO ROCK TI CONTINUE TO GIVE US
CLUELESSNESS
PERSISTENT POWER FAILURE WITH PRIDE
SCANDALOUS PHCN BILLINGS
UNEMPLOYMENT
CORRUPTION
POOR HEALTHCARE FOR YOUNG AND OLD
NATIONWIDE INSECURITY

Broz...you need to report yourself at the nearest police station to get yourself arrested for conniving with a party to stuff ballot boxes for a token. you are the reason nigeria is where it is today. don't just blame the leaders, blame yourself. i know it would repeat itself if you are bribed
if nigeria must be rigged of corruption, then it must start with you. i dey watch you!.
Re: Presidency, PDP Reject Card Reader For Election by SomebodyLovesMe: 8:34am On Feb 11, 2015
betrani:

I think I have seen someone more illiterate and clueless than GEJ! Fighting corruption with technology by preventing the use of CARD READERS! GOAT

I was referring to GEJ supporters and not you. smiley

I'm definitely for card readers.
Re: Presidency, PDP Reject Card Reader For Election by Mucokey(m): 8:38am On Feb 11, 2015
udemzyudex:
why will some people use card reader while some will use INCIDENT BALLOT PAPERS? How will they detect if the PVC are geniue? Bros don't say what you don't know and by the way,why will a newly bought card reader fail? They haven't conducted the election yet and some of the card reader machine are not working why?

INCIDENT BALLOT PAPERS re meant to be issued to anybody whose this card reader fails to verify owing to one issue or the other, ranging from inability of it in properly identifying the person. This said person will then be verified manually via the INEC register.
It's assumed that the probability of this FAILURE will be in minimal capacity. Ask me again n I can assure you that whoever dreams of rigging will kick against the use of card reader.
Re: Presidency, PDP Reject Card Reader For Election by ransomed: 8:51am On Feb 11, 2015
lacasa:

Let GEJ subvert the electoral process

::-- This is too deep and weighty for my liking. Please, you guys should hold your peace.
Re: Presidency, PDP Reject Card Reader For Election by Trunaijian: 8:54am On Feb 11, 2015
owobokiri:

Your cup of tea. Served in the north, lived there for years thereafter, have family members there, so this is not hearsays to me. Unlettered almajiris as young as 4 years can't decide a presidential election for me. They can for you that is why I enjoin you to form the beutifull republic of Arewaistan with your beutifull "brothers" from the north. Underaged voting is rampant in the north. Jega has not spoken against it. Ruth iTo hell with a programmed card reader tailored to rocket one quota system General to power. At the rate you guys from yorubaland are going, it is obvious that if a gorrila is the presidential flag bearer of the APC, once his running mate is named either Osibanjo, Osibade or. Obalande, you guys will endlessly churn out reasons as to why gorrilas make magnificient presidents.. wahwla dey.
please speak sensibly. You forget there are party representatives at every polling unit? You forget there are international observers at every polling unit? You forget there are security operatives at every polling unit? You forget there are pressmen/journalist at every polling unit? The truth is rigging has been eliminated with the use of card readers and some people are jittery because of this. If you can't recognize this fact then you need to pray hard!

1 Like

Re: Presidency, PDP Reject Card Reader For Election by samuelson06(m): 8:59am On Feb 11, 2015
chimmafine:

At least He deserves a second tenure . . . Just like his predecessors OBASANJO and co. Meanwhile what is BUHARI coming to do AGAIN I taught he once ruled while in the military. For Christ sake, should all of us now go to hell because of all these insatiable blood sucking politicians who think that ASO ROCK is their parlor. Tell BUHARI to tell his thugs (BOKO HARAM) to put down their weapons . . . then they can enjoy good governance.

GEJ definitely does not deserve a second term. His performance has been so poor. His government sell lies to the international community about Nigeria. Let's not be carried away by sentiments and start celebrating the poor achievements of GEJ. What we have lost as a nation during GEJ's administration is more than all his performances put together. Nigeria deserves better. We cannot continue like this because we tend to reason along tribal lines. I was GEJ's supporter at a time but because the failure of his government is so glaring I have to distance myself from him. People complain that GEJ is a good man but surrounded by bad people but I tell you today that such is just an assertion. GEJ is a wolf in sheep's clothing. Those working for him manifest who he is because there's no way you'll be good and then allow others to continually drag your name to mud. When do you want Nigeria to come out of this?
Re: Presidency, PDP Reject Card Reader For Election by Nobody: 9:00am On Feb 11, 2015
Honestly PDP never thought this will turn out against them. They are confused. They keep running from north to south pole,forgetting that which ever way its done, APC will definitely carry the day.When water pass gari,the only option is to pour more gari.In PDP case,they can't even find the gari

1 Like

Re: Presidency, PDP Reject Card Reader For Election by shaqhead: 9:05am On Feb 11, 2015
Chigold101:

lolzz? Its funny shey? Sinc u r sensible enof to know that its innocent blood that will be shed, that is more reason we all should be "up in arms" by insisting on a "RIGGING FREE ELECTION" as demonstrated by the use of card readers to prevent multiple voting! To all dose who aare against d use of Card readers maybe we should throw out all the ATM Machines in Nigeria because of how "inefficient" they can be, not forgetin how long we have been using them!
Re: Presidency, PDP Reject Card Reader For Election by udemzyudex(m): 9:14am On Feb 11, 2015
Mucokey:

INCIDENT BALLOT PAPERS re meant to be issued to anybody whose this card reader fails to verify owing to one issue or the other, ranging from inability of it in properly identifying the person. This said person will then be verified manually via the INEC register.
It's assumed that the probability of this FAILURE will be in minimal capacity. Ask me again n I can assure you that whoever dreams of rigging will kick against the use of card reader.
lol funny,nobody is kicking against card reader here bro,the issue is that why are some staff complaining that some of the card reader are not working and talking about the INCIDENT BALLOT PAPERS;don't you think they can use that to rig,knowing that some of this machine are not working,which will make them to use the BALLOT PAPER,then manipulate it to rig election,bros i'm the type that think ahead,INEC should consider these things... Except you're one of those planning to rig this election...
Re: Presidency, PDP Reject Card Reader For Election by jimmayoy: 9:15am On Feb 11, 2015
Creamz:
Its very clear PDP haven't found a way to rig with this machine so they want to discredit it and make sure it isn't used for the elections. Nigerians are clamouring for change and that change we are clamouring for is inevitable. I can already feel it like the clothes I'm wearing. A Vote for APC will safe guild the future of your children. No sentiments, Buhari is just the best choice for now. March4Buhari

Well said.
Re: Presidency, PDP Reject Card Reader For Election by harbarzzy(m): 9:20am On Feb 11, 2015
chukwudi44:

Revolution ko revolver ni.Whether you like it or not come March 30 2015,GEJ would surely be returned as winner. After that you can start your cocoa and groundnut revolution while the Niger delta militants starts their oil revolution
av u benefited from the oil? Mumu!

1 Like

Re: Presidency, PDP Reject Card Reader For Election by Nobody: 9:26am On Feb 11, 2015
ARRANT HYPOCRISY!!! ISN'T THIS D SAME CLUELESS C IN C WHO WANTS TO TACKLE CORRUPTION WITH TECHNOLOGY?...#CHANGE IS INEVITABLE!!! DEAL WITH IT!
Re: Presidency, PDP Reject Card Reader For Election by chimoskyg(m): 9:28am On Feb 11, 2015
PDP always looking for Rigging strategies since 1960s
Re: Presidency, PDP Reject Card Reader For Election by Tsanyawa: 9:30am On Feb 11, 2015
jittery of the ruling party.

VOTE Buhari and March4Buhari to VILLA

1 Like

Re: Presidency, PDP Reject Card Reader For Election by Mucokey(m): 9:36am On Feb 11, 2015
udemzyudex:
lol funny,nobody is kicking against card reader here bro,the issue is that why are some staff complaining that some of the card reader are not working and talking about the INCIDENT BALLOT PAPERS;don't you think they can use that to rig,knowing that some of this machine are not working,which will make them to use the BALLOT PAPER,then manipulate it to rig election,bros i'm the type that think ahead,INEC should consider these things... Except you're one of those planning to rig this election...

We all still dream of a time when Nigeria will successfully hold an election devoid of rigging n other electoral malpractices. We re being made to understand that only the condition(s) these INCIDENT BALLOT PAPERS re to be issued to an electorate is(are): if his/her card is being rejected by this card reader n his/her name is found in the INEC register which is to be provided on that election day.

Assuredly, this card reader records n enumerate every single voter's card it verifies.
Re: Presidency, PDP Reject Card Reader For Election by ojtech8291: 9:43am On Feb 11, 2015
eye4eye:

You are not making sense.
he just said the truth and nothing but the truth. There's nothing that'll happen and the incumbent will not be aware of it.
Re: Presidency, PDP Reject Card Reader For Election by ojtech8291: 9:50am On Feb 11, 2015
The card reader can't solve the problem. We're in computer age and that can easily be manipulated within a second ( just a combination of keys) . more explanation contact me . God help us.
Re: Presidency, PDP Reject Card Reader For Election by Caseless: 10:03am On Feb 11, 2015
He said, “We are not comfortable with the card readers. For example, we have not seen any and we don’t know how it works.

Useless people.

1 Like

Re: Presidency, PDP Reject Card Reader For Election by liquiddeep: 10:03am On Feb 11, 2015
[quote author=chukwudi44 post=30619511]

Aboki you think we are scared of your useless "revolution"? Bring it on and let's see if you have monopoly over violence. Whether you like it or not come May 29 2015 GEJ would be sworn in for another four years[/quote
Same way,ur coward leader Dim Ojukwu ran away,after federal troops gave biafra a trashing,the same way useless Femi fani kayode bleeped the queen of the igbos(Bianca).
You think,easterner ppl av monopoly 4 violence,i pity u.
Re: Presidency, PDP Reject Card Reader For Election by liquiddeep: 10:05am On Feb 11, 2015
chukwudi44:

Aboki you think we are scared of your useless "revolution"? Bring it on and let's see if you have monopoly over violence. Whether you like it or not come May 29 2015 GEJ would be sworn in for another four years
Same way,ur coward leader Dim Ojukwu ran away,after federal troops gave biafra a trashing,the same way useless Femi fani kayode bleeped the queen of the igbos(Bianca).
You think,easterner ppl av monopoly 4 violence,i pity u.
GMB/PYO 2015.

1 Like

Re: Presidency, PDP Reject Card Reader For Election by lacasa: 10:10am On Feb 11, 2015
Chigold101:

Console yourself.

The biafra modalities and who did what or who advanced what is well documented.

I can refer you to some books written by veterans of that war, if you'd like.

As for the events of 2011, it was unfortunate and uncalled for, I supported Buhari and i was also affected both directly and indirectly.

So, leave that one aside cos I am the one to tell u about that.

What you people fail to realize is that, elections r an emotional undertaking, and anywhere injustice and manipulations take the day, the already riled people r bound to react!.

Buhari never asked any soul to go violent cos Jonathan was announced winner, those people acted independently though largely driven by discontent and dissatisfaction wt the election.

Refer to Sheik Lemu's committee on 2011 post election violence, as Buhari was absolved of any involvement or inducement of Violence.

Let's have free and fair elections, though I dnt see GEJ/PDP are interested in that.
Re: Presidency, PDP Reject Card Reader For Election by Intendy: 10:12am On Feb 11, 2015
udemzyudex:
Yes,he is correct. Inec should tell us their plan B if the card readers fail to work,we have been reading stories how most of these card readers are not working,some staff are just recieving training now. What have they been doing since? There are lots of educated illiterated here on Nairaland.
For everything the is a solution.I believe your atm card sometimes have problems.the basic problem on ground now was developed by this govt. if we were to use the 4000+MW electricity generated by yaradua/gej administration it would make but gej/sambo made it 2500-MW cause anything he touches will turn badluck(Rev.fr Mbaka) so we are resolving to use gen.if it doesn't read ur card be patient it will later it will on take time.if it doesn't read it at all na Oluwole own be that

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

2 Governors On Security Watch-list / Wike's Key Collaborators In Leaked Audio Unveiled By Sahara Reporters (Photos) / Ishaku Abbo Appointed Vice Chairman Senate Committee Of The Nigerian Navy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 94
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.