Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,294 members, 7,807,999 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:03 AM

Ladies How Do You Make Your Choice From The Multiple Guys Asking You Out For Val - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies How Do You Make Your Choice From The Multiple Guys Asking You Out For Val (19213 Views)

Lady Buys PS4 For Her Boyfriend For Val (photos) / Ladies! How Many Of You Do This??(picture) / Ladies Do Not Be Afraid To Date Multiple Guys (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies How Do You Make Your Choice From The Multiple Guys Asking You Out For Val by Nobody: 8:20am On Feb 11, 2015
Its valentine season and a lot of guys are on their normal hunting process, looking for ladies that would be their vals

I have had a lot of guys ask me out and its really confusing making the decision on which one to choose that would light up that special day for me

So ladies out there, how do you make the decision.
Is it based on the size of his pocket, how funny he is or his good looks, or is their any other criteria you look out for

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ladies How Do You Make Your Choice From The Multiple Guys Asking You Out For Val by Nobody: 8:21am On Feb 11, 2015
They date them all. No be una again?

48 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ladies How Do You Make Your Choice From The Multiple Guys Asking You Out For Val by Vision4God: 8:27am On Feb 11, 2015
U must not celeberate val wt any.
Go do sumtn out of d ordinary (special) for sum1 / if u must, celeberate wt d less priviledged
cool cool

12 Likes

Re: Ladies How Do You Make Your Choice From The Multiple Guys Asking You Out For Val by buygala(m): 8:28am On Feb 11, 2015
ROMANCELAND CINEMA....

TODAY SHOWING:

MOVIE NAME- VALENTINE ( SEASON OF THE ARISTOS) 2015

STARRING- All the home-based members of Ashawo Corporation of Nigeria ( ACA )

GATE FEE: £3000 flat

CONDOMS AND POPCORN IS ON THE HOUSE embarassed

Since when did girls start choosing their vals? ... They simply make a visitation schedule, ride as many diccks as possible and get as many Val gifts as possible on that day undecided

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies How Do You Make Your Choice From The Multiple Guys Asking You Out For Val by Nobody: 8:29am On Feb 11, 2015
*Rolls eyes*
You mean multiple touts? Not that they're not human or anything, but touts? Touts?! Touts?!! I rest my case.

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ladies How Do You Make Your Choice From The Multiple Guys Asking You Out For Val by Princecalm(m): 8:29am On Feb 11, 2015
No need asking a girl out, they will be surplus on that day.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ladies How Do You Make Your Choice From The Multiple Guys Asking You Out For Val by Mayor21(m): 8:38am On Feb 11, 2015
Date all
Re: Ladies How Do You Make Your Choice From The Multiple Guys Asking You Out For Val by Nobody: 9:45am On Feb 11, 2015
*walks into a thread created by a piece of pusssy*
*spits on the floor*
*walks out majestically*

40 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies How Do You Make Your Choice From The Multiple Guys Asking You Out For Val by Nobody: 9:48am On Feb 11, 2015
"Eenie Meanie Miney Mo" ?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies How Do You Make Your Choice From The Multiple Guys Asking You Out For Val by Nobody: 9:54am On Feb 11, 2015
Cklent:
*spits on the floor*
*walks out majestically*

Na wa o

3 Likes

Re: Ladies How Do You Make Your Choice From The Multiple Guys Asking You Out For Val by Nobody: 10:15am On Feb 11, 2015
Tandullceblog:

Na wa o
So I visited your blog.
Re: Ladies How Do You Make Your Choice From The Multiple Guys Asking You Out For Val by Nobody: 11:05am On Feb 11, 2015
RicKyRichards:
*Roll eyes*
no let am fall o

cheesy
Re: Ladies How Do You Make Your Choice From The Multiple Guys Asking You Out For Val by justmag(m): 11:07am On Feb 11, 2015
MzNelly:
"Eenie Meanie Miney Mo" ?

smh!
Re: Ladies How Do You Make Your Choice From The Multiple Guys Asking You Out For Val by emperorchedda(m): 11:13am On Feb 11, 2015
Ok you've been noticed
Re: Ladies How Do You Make Your Choice From The Multiple Guys Asking You Out For Val by adewumiopeyemi(m): 11:16am On Feb 11, 2015
after val ..what next after 9 month....... what next.....................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................RUN....AWAY.. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Ladies How Do You Make Your Choice From The Multiple Guys Asking You Out For Val by Nobody: 11:23am On Feb 11, 2015
oloshos be like ------->
seriousbabe:
Its valentine season and a lot of guys are on their normal hunting process, looking for ladies that would be their vals

I have had a lot of guys ask me out and its really confusing making the decision on which one to choose that would light up that special day for me

Is it based on the size of his pocket, how funny he is or his good looks, or is their any other criteria you look out for

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies How Do You Make Your Choice From The Multiple Guys Asking You Out For Val by Nobody: 11:25am On Feb 11, 2015
Cklent:
*spits on the floor*
*walks out majestically*

Continued....
* a danfo bus arrives filled with numerous haters of seriousbabe*

*cklent doesn't notice it as he walks out of thread*

*the danfo bus crushes him to pieces*

*the haters don't give a shiit and the bus moves on*

14 Likes

Re: Ladies How Do You Make Your Choice From The Multiple Guys Asking You Out For Val by pweetixandy: 11:33am On Feb 11, 2015
seriousbabe:

D topic is just so silly tbh..this is d peak of ameboism. Confused over who to pick as val date,nawa to u ooo

3 Likes

Re: Ladies How Do You Make Your Choice From The Multiple Guys Asking You Out For Val by Fatalveli(m): 11:42am On Feb 11, 2015
Interviewer: Who opened this useless thread.

Fatalveli: One of the romance section controversial b!tches......

Interviewer: But why has she been constituting a nuisance on this forum

Fatalveli: She is probably seeking for an attention she ain't gonna get.

9 Likes

Re: Ladies How Do You Make Your Choice From The Multiple Guys Asking You Out For Val by adewumiopeyemi(m): 11:44am On Feb 11, 2015
@Fatalveli that gud of u....keep up the gud work.....of ur stupidity
Fatalveli:

2 Likes

Re: Ladies How Do You Make Your Choice From The Multiple Guys Asking You Out For Val by K9blunt(f): 11:47am On Feb 11, 2015
Oh lawdi, I cant stop laughing.
grin cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Ladies How Do You Make Your Choice From The Multiple Guys Asking You Out For Val by Nobody: 11:51am On Feb 11, 2015
Fatalveli:

Interviewer: who is fatalveli

Seriousbabe: one of my numerous haters

Interviewer: why does he hate on you

Seriousbabe: its common for people to hate on greatness and transcendence

Interviewer: so do you have any thing to say to this fatalveli

Seriousbabe: yes, I want to let him know that he is free to go to hell, cause that where the rest of my haters are

Interviewer: thank you very much for your time, and might I add that you look so gorgeous

Seriousbabe: you don't need to tell me that. I have heard it like literally thousands of times

10 Likes

Re: Ladies How Do You Make Your Choice From The Multiple Guys Asking You Out For Val by Fatalveli(m): 11:51am On Feb 11, 2015
adewumiopeyemi:
@Fatalveli that gud of u....keep up the gud work.....of ur stupidity
Typical woman wrapper. A superfluous display of an immense craziness...

18 Likes

Re: Ladies How Do You Make Your Choice From The Multiple Guys Asking You Out For Val by Fatalveli(m): 11:54am On Feb 11, 2015
seriousbabe:

Interviewer: who is fatalveli

Seriousbabe: one of my numerous haters

Interviewer: why does she hate on you

Seriousbabe: its normal for people to hate on greatness and transcendence

Interviewer: so do you have any thing to say to this fatalveli

Seriousbabe: yes, I want to let her know that she is free to go to hell, cause that where the rest of my haters are

Interviewer: thank you very much for your time, and might I add that you look so gorgeous

Seriousbabe: you don't need to tell me that. I have heard it like literally thousands of times
Controversial b!tchSex-worker

5 Likes

Re: Ladies How Do You Make Your Choice From The Multiple Guys Asking You Out For Val by Nobody: 1:02pm On Feb 11, 2015
seriousbabe:

Continued....
* a danfo bus arrives filled with numerous haters of seriousbabe*

*cklent doesn't notice it as he walks out of thread*

*the danfo bus crushes him to pieces*

*the haters don't give a shiit and the bus moves on*
continued....
*Cklent having the ability of Invulnerability Survives*
*walks back into the thread*
*and beat the hell out of that horse humping bitach called seriousbabe*
*having the ability of flight, flies of the thread with pride as a superhero*

10 Likes

Re: Ladies How Do You Make Your Choice From The Multiple Guys Asking You Out For Val by Nobody: 1:04pm On Feb 11, 2015
Blackett:
So I visited your blog.

Okaaay, thanks.. oya, criticise grin

2 Likes

Re: Ladies How Do You Make Your Choice From The Multiple Guys Asking You Out For Val by Nobody: 1:10pm On Feb 11, 2015
Tandullceblog:

Okaaay, thanks.. oya, criticise grin
Too many foreign content lol.
Re: Ladies How Do You Make Your Choice From The Multiple Guys Asking You Out For Val by Nobody: 1:11pm On Feb 11, 2015
Cklent:
continued....
*Cklent having the ability of Invulnerability Survives*
*walks back into the thread*
*and beat the hell out of that horse humping bitach called seriousbabe*
*having the ability of flight, flies of the thread with pride as a superhero*
Continued....
*Cklent tries to convince himself that he is not dead*

*In an instant, begins to feel the effect of the fire as it burns on and around him

*He is now convinced that he is finally in hell*

*In pain and agony he looks around and sees other former haters of serious babe*

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies How Do You Make Your Choice From The Multiple Guys Asking You Out For Val by adewumiopeyemi(m): 1:11pm On Feb 11, 2015
hunnnnnnnn i can see the sign of madiness in u... angry
Fatalveli:
Typical woman wrapper. A superfluous display of an immense craziness...
Re: Ladies How Do You Make Your Choice From The Multiple Guys Asking You Out For Val by Nobody: 1:14pm On Feb 11, 2015
Blackett:
Too many foreign content lol.

Yeah, dats true. Whatelse?
Re: Ladies How Do You Make Your Choice From The Multiple Guys Asking You Out For Val by Nobody: 1:15pm On Feb 11, 2015
Tandullceblog:

Emm.. ur eyes, r they real??
Re: Ladies How Do You Make Your Choice From The Multiple Guys Asking You Out For Val by Nobody: 1:16pm On Feb 11, 2015
transit4:

Emm.. ur eyes, r they real??

Lol.. They are not fake. it doesn't necessarily look like that in real. Twas d camera angle or something

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

6 Signs A Lady Wants You To Touch Her When She Comes Visiting / What You Call Half-naked Dressing In Africa Is Normal In Brazil(photos, Video) / Your Crush And Why You Like Him/her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.