Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,569 members, 7,809,077 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:29 PM

SHOCKING PHOTOS] Governor Fashola’s Uncle, Kayode Fashola In Alleged Wife Batter - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / SHOCKING PHOTOS] Governor Fashola’s Uncle, Kayode Fashola In Alleged Wife Batter (6067 Views)

Osinbajo Vs Fashola In 2014 And I'm 2017 (Photos) / Former Lagos Governor Fashola In Mecca (Photo) / VP Osinbajo Visits Fashola In His Lagos Home (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

SHOCKING PHOTOS] Governor Fashola’s Uncle, Kayode Fashola In Alleged Wife Batter by emmalezy(m): 8:42am On Feb 11, 2015
The woman pictured above is Yejide Badmus and the man beside her is her husband named Alhaji Kayode Fashola, an uncle to the present Governor of Lagos State, Raji Fashola.
He was alleged to have done this inhumane act to her and this has been recorded as the highest form of violence between a man and his wife. Yejide has come out to share her horrific experience and advise women against staying put with their abusive husbands.

Yejide has come out to share her horrific experience and advise women against staying put with their abusive husbands.

Read Below:

"Am sure majority of you all would be wondering what's all these talk of domestic violence all about? Lots of you are going through it right now,some had been through it before, while some will go through it sooner than later, I had been in it for three solid yrs of serious battering and assault but stayed there cos of African mentality that women endure all kinds of hardship in any relationship. But guess what domestic violence is not one of it, kept it all bottled inside of me taking the Shit, but had to take a walk and bow when I saw the gate of heaven, don't be deceived or floored by any man/woman behavior, we humans are the most complicated creatures to understand, it has nothing to do with age or exposure, you will be surprised that the older they are the more animalistic their behavior. Please am not ashamed sharing these with you all cos I never can say whose life am saving @ the moment, you back biting assholes, please go ahead and make fun but am not bothered cos what you all are facing in your matrimonial home or relationship is worse off what I or any body had.

"Got engaged to a 65yr old man, thinking the older the better, older men take care of younger ladies and vice versa but alas it's all lies, this elderly man is not what he made me think he was, instead he's nothing but animal, below is my picture of one of his assault, I call it MAJOR MASSACRE " COS I was beaten from 12pm midnight till 5am in the morning with no one to help but almighty allah that says it's not yet time for me to die, he went Scott free cos there's absolutely nothing I can do, cos of the name he carries. NAME" That's another thing we ladies should be careful of. After these incident, stayed in the relationship for another one year plus, even stick by him when he had close shave with death when robbers attacked him and had serious broken limb,was in the hospital with him for 9 solid months, lost my kid bro in between his crises(Badmus Oriyomi ) of blessed memory) both home and abroad, you would think the assault would stop with his condition? Nope, instead took advantage of his crippleness to assault me more and went ahead to call British police (crying pathetically) that I maltreated him cause he's a disabled patient. After stabbing me in my jaw with wine opener, that was when I made up my mind that if I don't quit then I will be dead sooner than later.

"Am out of the relationship happier and back to be my old self, am back to the good old yejide badmus that everybody knows, the jolly good girl that love life too much to sacrifice for any one.

Pls if you are going through such thing, am begging you to please take a walk now before its too late, loads of people are dead right now while some are maimed for life, am maimed too but won't let it disturb my joy or happiness in life, don't think about the goodies he/ she might be offering, guess what, you can do better for your self than you think if you are not the lazy type that believe his/ her survival depend on human rather than God and hard work. Please am sharing these not because I need anybody's pity, nope, I don't need it cos am very okay and am sharing these cos I want you all too to learn, no relationship is do or die. Guess what, after sending the bastard and loser packing from my very own rented apartment, after standing up to his assault this time around and beaten him blue black, lols, went about justifying himself that he went to soothsayers and was told I was responsible for his crippleness, so he took a walk. LOLS! Please ladies and gentlemen, here's a lesson for us to learn from, you women / man beater, stop before its too late. Hope am able to save a life today if not lives. Social media shouldn't be where we wear gorgeous cloths with flashy cars to intimidate your fellow peers but should be where we share both joy and sadness bit most especially educate each other.

Source

http://www.reportnaija.com/2015/02/shocking-photos-governor-fasholas-uncle.html?m=1

Re: SHOCKING PHOTOS] Governor Fashola’s Uncle, Kayode Fashola In Alleged Wife Batter by centmichael101(m): 8:50am On Feb 11, 2015
Wahala dey poop
Re: SHOCKING PHOTOS] Governor Fashola’s Uncle, Kayode Fashola In Alleged Wife Batter by petrov10: 8:51am On Feb 11, 2015
Wow crazy old man

Only weak people hit women

1 Like

Re: SHOCKING PHOTOS] Governor Fashola’s Uncle, Kayode Fashola In Alleged Wife Batter by hazyfm1: 8:52am On Feb 11, 2015
he should be arrested

1 Like

Re: SHOCKING PHOTOS] Governor Fashola’s Uncle, Kayode Fashola In Alleged Wife Batter by ArchEnemy(m): 9:03am On Feb 11, 2015
Hmm. She thought the older the better grin.

Thats the problem with some habits/mindset.

They stick like eba gum.
Re: SHOCKING PHOTOS] Governor Fashola’s Uncle, Kayode Fashola In Alleged Wife Batter by Queendo(f): 9:04am On Feb 11, 2015
Yejide!! Yejide!!! Yejide!!!!!!! Haba why shld u allow a nonentity reduce u to dis? Men who beat their wives are weak and anti social men. Gov Fashola must jail dis his stupid uncle or else women wil march to his house and tak justice by force.
Re: SHOCKING PHOTOS] Governor Fashola’s Uncle, Kayode Fashola In Alleged Wife Batter by scribble: 9:12am On Feb 11, 2015
Fashola and bad habits

1 Like

Re: SHOCKING PHOTOS] Governor Fashola’s Uncle, Kayode Fashola In Alleged Wife Batter by toyeoye(m): 9:12am On Feb 11, 2015
Shameless old man.

1 Like

Re: SHOCKING PHOTOS] Governor Fashola’s Uncle, Kayode Fashola In Alleged Wife Batter by Mologi(m): 9:26am On Feb 11, 2015
that is the change APC
is promising us

7 Likes

Re: SHOCKING PHOTOS] Governor Fashola’s Uncle, Kayode Fashola In Alleged Wife Batter by Nobody: 10:39am On Feb 11, 2015
Queendo:
Yejide!! Yejide!!! Yejide!!!!!!! Haba why shld u allow a nonentity reduce u to dis? Men who beat their wives are weak and anti social men. Gov Fashola must jail dis his stupid uncle or else women wil march to his house and tak justice by force.

you better not dare your man and expect him to take your excesses in the name of not hitting a woman . there is line every woman should not cross and the moment you cross it repeatedly then you will get a factory reset of your brain.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: SHOCKING PHOTOS] Governor Fashola’s Uncle, Kayode Fashola In Alleged Wife Batter by mickeymimi: 10:50am On Feb 11, 2015
HOW U MANGE UR HOME IS A QUESTION OF D HEART:
Animal. He shld be referred to Jonathan's zoo.
Re: SHOCKING PHOTOS] Governor Fashola’s Uncle, Kayode Fashola In Alleged Wife Batter by MrIncrediible(m): 10:51am On Feb 11, 2015
Mologi:
that is the change APC
is promising us
Is he an APC member??
Re: SHOCKING PHOTOS] Governor Fashola’s Uncle, Kayode Fashola In Alleged Wife Batter by noblealuu: 10:53am On Feb 11, 2015
Re: SHOCKING PHOTOS] Governor Fashola’s Uncle, Kayode Fashola In Alleged Wife Batter by perfectchoice(f): 10:55am On Feb 11, 2015
aguiyi:

you better not dare your man and expect him to take your excesses in the name of not hitting a woman . there is line every woman should not cross and the moment you cross it repeatedly then you will get a factory reset of your brain.

How far can u dare a man to subject a woman to this type of abuse. You are silly. Birds of the same feather.
A N I M A L.

5 Likes

Re: SHOCKING PHOTOS] Governor Fashola’s Uncle, Kayode Fashola In Alleged Wife Batter by Queendo(f): 10:57am On Feb 11, 2015
These are d kinds of men we are talking abt! Frm ur statement u're a wife beater. Shame on u!!!!!!!! No matter d exesses of a woman what it takes to be a man is to bear and at worst is ignore d woman not to turn her to ur punching bag. Remember if u don't hav a sister u wil one day hav a daughter.

aguiyi:

2 Likes

Re: SHOCKING PHOTOS] Governor Fashola’s Uncle, Kayode Fashola In Alleged Wife Batter by Nobody: 11:02am On Feb 11, 2015
This is unacceptable and highly condemnable. But how e take affect Raji Fashola na?
Re: SHOCKING PHOTOS] Governor Fashola’s Uncle, Kayode Fashola In Alleged Wife Batter by Nobody: 11:05am On Feb 11, 2015
PDP Supporter doing to his wife what Fayose did to Ekiti Judges
aguiyi:

Re: SHOCKING PHOTOS] Governor Fashola’s Uncle, Kayode Fashola In Alleged Wife Batter by Faibuhari: 11:09am On Feb 11, 2015
barcanista:
This is unacceptable and highly condemnable. But how e take affect Raji Fashola na?
when a cousin of Stephanie okereke allegedly rape a lady in Maryland, Stephanie came out to condemn it and demanded that justice should take its rightful course, Now Fashola who has been shouting justice knows about this battery, assault and injuries to that woman by her uncle kept silent
Re: SHOCKING PHOTOS] Governor Fashola’s Uncle, Kayode Fashola In Alleged Wife Batter by Nobody: 11:14am On Feb 11, 2015
Who be Stephenie Okereke? Dora Akunyili I know, Oby Ezekwesili I know, Perpetual Nkwocha I know but Stephani Okereke I know not!
Did she report the matter to the police or she explain her one-sided story? How you expect say crippled 65years old go fit beat that kind woman? Omo there are thre sides of this story. Hers, his and the truth. Hear from both sides b4 passing verdict.
Faibuhari:
when a cousin of Stephanie okereke allegedly rape a lady in Maryland, Stephanie came out to condemn it and demanded that justice should take its rightful course, Now Fashola who has been shouting justice knows about this battery, assault and injuries to that woman by her uncle kept silent

1 Like

Re: SHOCKING PHOTOS] Governor Fashola’s Uncle, Kayode Fashola In Alleged Wife Batter by Nobody: 11:15am On Feb 11, 2015
barcanista:
PDP Supporter doing to his wife what Fayose did to Ekiti Judges

abeg carry your wahala go, person no go talk again. the elections were finally shifted and you guys could not do jack, Jega would be sent home soon like his predecessor Maurice Iwu and you fellows will only make noise.

this thread should even be moved to family section
Re: SHOCKING PHOTOS] Governor Fashola’s Uncle, Kayode Fashola In Alleged Wife Batter by Nobody: 11:20am On Feb 11, 2015
Queendo:
These are d kinds of men we are talking abt! Frm ur statement u're a wife beater. Shame on u!!!!!!!! No matter d exesses of a woman what it takes to be a man is to bear and at worst is ignore d woman not to turn her to ur punching bag. Remember if u don't hav a sister u wil one day hav a daughter.

i have 3 happily married sisters and am sure they know their boundaries in their husbands house hence they are happy for years now.

Africa is not America and will never be. am married and have never hit my wife because she has studied me and knows that what my neighbor will tolerate is not what i will tolerate. so she applies wisdom in all her dealings.
Re: SHOCKING PHOTOS] Governor Fashola’s Uncle, Kayode Fashola In Alleged Wife Batter by Nobody: 11:22am On Feb 11, 2015
perfectchoice:

How far can u dare a man to subject a woman to this type of abuse. You are silly. Birds of the same feather.
A N I M A L.

you are demented.

if a man is not good again for you better walk away than stay back and cause people to make a mockery of him. you may not live to tell your side of the story.
Re: SHOCKING PHOTOS] Governor Fashola’s Uncle, Kayode Fashola In Alleged Wife Batter by pweetixandy: 11:22am On Feb 11, 2015
aguiyi:

sh!it head
Re: SHOCKING PHOTOS] Governor Fashola’s Uncle, Kayode Fashola In Alleged Wife Batter by Faibuhari: 11:24am On Feb 11, 2015
barcanista:
Who be Stephenie Okereke? Dora Akunyili I know, Oby Ezekwesili I know, Perpetual Nkwocha I know but Stephani Okereke I know not!
Did she report the matter to the police or she explain her one-sided story? How you expect say crippled 65years old go fit beat that kind woman? Omo there are thre sides of this story. Hers, his and the truth. Hear from both sides b4 passing verdict.
if only you use the *HIS* HERS and the TRUTH in all your propaganda filled comments, then NL will be akin to Jehovah witness Paradise where there will be no liars.
Re: SHOCKING PHOTOS] Governor Fashola’s Uncle, Kayode Fashola In Alleged Wife Batter by Nobody: 11:25am On Feb 11, 2015
pweetixandy:
sh!it head

dog angry angry
Re: SHOCKING PHOTOS] Governor Fashola’s Uncle, Kayode Fashola In Alleged Wife Batter by Nobody: 11:36am On Feb 11, 2015
Go and ....
Faibuhari:
if only you use the *HIS* HERS and the TRUTH in all your propaganda filled comments, then NL will be akin to Jehovah witness Paradise where there will be no liars.
Re: SHOCKING PHOTOS] Governor Fashola’s Uncle, Kayode Fashola In Alleged Wife Batter by Nobody: 11:38am On Feb 11, 2015
aguiyi:

abeg carry your wahala go, person no go talk again. the elections were finally shifted and you guys could not do jack, Jega would be sent home soon like his predecessor Maurice Iwu and you fellows will only make noise.

this thread should even be moved to family section
. Jega is going nowhere or we boycott the election
Re: SHOCKING PHOTOS] Governor Fashola’s Uncle, Kayode Fashola In Alleged Wife Batter by Faibuhari: 11:39am On Feb 11, 2015
barcanista:
Go and ....
Ouch! Truth hurts, take your time to re-examine your life
Re: SHOCKING PHOTOS] Governor Fashola’s Uncle, Kayode Fashola In Alleged Wife Batter by Trailblazer1(m): 11:46am On Feb 11, 2015
Let the uncle bear his cross. Let's leave Fashola out of this
Re: SHOCKING PHOTOS] Governor Fashola’s Uncle, Kayode Fashola In Alleged Wife Batter by Nobody: 11:48am On Feb 11, 2015
Faibuhari:
Ouch! Truth hurts, take your time to re-examine your life
You no well.... grin
Re: SHOCKING PHOTOS] Governor Fashola’s Uncle, Kayode Fashola In Alleged Wife Batter by qualityovenbake(m): 11:55am On Feb 11, 2015
God! This old man is a beast. This should serve as lesson to some young girls getting married to their grand father because of money.
Re: SHOCKING PHOTOS] Governor Fashola’s Uncle, Kayode Fashola In Alleged Wife Batter by Nobody: 12:12pm On Feb 11, 2015
barcanista:
. Jega is going nowhere or we boycott the election

As if you will have a candidate for the elections.

seems the word perjury means nothing to you or it doesn't matter in this instance

(1) (2) (Reply)

We Are Not Igbo---anioma Statement To SE / Why Buhari Fled To London: Gov Wike / Saraki Sneaked- In To Aso Rock, Threatens Buhari Over CCT Trial

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.