Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,373 members, 7,800,747 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 05:25 AM

Scientists Are Trying To Clone Jesus - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Scientists Are Trying To Clone Jesus (5522 Views)

Keyamo Plotting To Clone My Voice, Kill Stephanie Otobo – Apostle Suleman / Video Of Pastor Caught Pants Down Trying To Sleep With A Married Woman / Pastor Caught Pants Down While Trying To Sleep With A Married Woman.. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Scientists Are Trying To Clone Jesus by Pr0ton: 9:48am On Feb 11, 2015
In 2016, another Jesus may be born on earth!! A billionaire-funded Christian organization is currently working to make sure that they clone Jesus Christ after they obtained DNA from the Shroud of Turin , they feel confident they will have a Jesus clone come next year.
“The Jesus Has Returned Project is a private organization devoted to bringing about the Second Coming of Our Lord, Jesus Christ, as prophesied in the Bible,” the The Jesus Has Returned Project spokesman said.
“Our intention is to clone Jesus, utilizing techniques pioneered at the Genetic Research Group in Switzerland, by taking an incorrupt cell from the Shroud of Turin, extracting its DNA, and inserting into an unfertilized human egg (oocyte), though the now-proven biological process called symbiotic cellular transfer.
The fertilized egg, now the zygote of Jesus Christ, will be implanted into the womb of a young virginal woman (who has volunteered of her own accord), who will then bring the baby Jesus to term in a second Virgin Birth.”
If all goes according to plan, the birth will take place on December 25, 2015, bringing salvation to all who believe, the group claims.
“No longer can we rely on hope and prayer, waiting around futilely for Jesus to return. We have the technology to bring him back right now: there is no reason, moral, legal or Biblical, not to take advantage of it.”
Re: Scientists Are Trying To Clone Jesus by kodded(m): 9:50am On Feb 11, 2015
END TIME THINGS angry

1 Like

Re: Scientists Are Trying To Clone Jesus by Nobody: 9:50am On Feb 11, 2015
undecided if I hear

1 Like

Re: Scientists Are Trying To Clone Jesus by Pr0ton: 9:55am On Feb 11, 2015
kodded:
END TIME THINGS angry

You should be happy na. For about 2000 years now your "coming soon" Lord has not returned. Now scientists want to help the poor guy and you are angry undecided
Re: Scientists Are Trying To Clone Jesus by johnydon22(m): 10:03am On Feb 11, 2015
Hahahahahaha i heard this last year... we are waiting for christmas this year for the return of jesus christ.. grin
Re: Scientists Are Trying To Clone Jesus by Pr0ton: 10:07am On Feb 11, 2015
johnydon22:
Hahahahahaha i heard this last year... we are waiting for christmas this year for the return of jesus christ.. grin

grin Let's start trying some prophecies. "The Lord will return the second time on the 25th of December, 2015"
Re: Scientists Are Trying To Clone Jesus by johnydon22(m): 10:12am On Feb 11, 2015
Pr0ton:

grin Let's start trying some prophecies. "The Lord will return the second time on the 25th of December, 2015"

Behold a virgin shall concieve and bear a son, and shall name him emmanuel... oh eeeehm Jesus

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Scientists Are Trying To Clone Jesus by madgoat(m): 10:45am On Feb 11, 2015
Cloned Jesus? Okay so diz is madness on another level grin

#i would like to see a cloned Mohammed. I hope he would be able to talk to the Islamic Boko Haram sect, Al-qaeda, ISIS and all other muslim terrorist groups to stop killing in d name of islam. undecided

1 Like

Re: Scientists Are Trying To Clone Jesus by dajoaneke(m): 10:55am On Feb 11, 2015
The body can be same but the engine cannot be same.
Re: Scientists Are Trying To Clone Jesus by Jameselias: 11:34am On Feb 11, 2015
Are they really christains ? They want to produce a man made god, pls ooh! Man is more and better than any god in all ramification, the story of the annanuki's must be true then, has this christains forgetten what thier god yahweh did to the builders of babel? I thought they are meant to follow and wait for the coming of christ like a sheep which they are?from what situation will their man made god be able to save them from?gullible christains and thier gullible god shame on them.

1 Like

Re: Scientists Are Trying To Clone Jesus by Pr0ton: 12:18pm On Feb 11, 2015
Jameselias:
Are they really christains ? They want to produce a man made god, pls ooh! Man is more and better than any god in all ramification, the story of the annanuki's must be true then, has this christains forgetten what thier god yahweh did to the builders of babel? I thought they are meant to follow and wait for the coming of christ like a sheep which they are?from what situation will their man made god be able to save them from?gullible christains and thier gullible god shame on them.

NA frustration Bro grin
Re: Scientists Are Trying To Clone Jesus by Jameselias: 12:39pm On Feb 11, 2015
Pr0ton:

NA frustration Bro grin
let them pray ISIS will not lay thier hand on that boy, uuum..!no, Child uuum! no, clone bastard uuum..!no, god, uuum.. pls somebody help me with a name here.
Re: Scientists Are Trying To Clone Jesus by Pr0ton: 1:04pm On Feb 11, 2015
Jameselias:
let them pray ISIS will not lay thier hand on that boy, uuum..!no, Child uuum! no, clone bastard uuum..!no, god, uuum.. pls somebody help me with a name here.

god the son, sun-god, etc cheesy
Re: Scientists Are Trying To Clone Jesus by blueyedgeek(m): 1:14pm On Feb 11, 2015
Hehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehe...............

Thanks.........................................................................................

Satan hehehehehe grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Scientists Are Trying To Clone Jesus by Jameselias: 3:27pm On Feb 11, 2015
Pr0ton:

god the son, sun-god, etc cheesy
blasphemy!!!!!!!! angry
Re: Scientists Are Trying To Clone Jesus by davien(m): 3:31pm On Feb 11, 2015
Jameselias:
blasphemy!!!!!!!! angry
Do mere words offend "god" or the people that believe it?

1 Like

Re: Scientists Are Trying To Clone Jesus by Nobody: 4:05pm On Feb 11, 2015
undecided
Re: Scientists Are Trying To Clone Jesus by Pr0ton: 4:22pm On Feb 11, 2015
Jameselias:
blasphemy!!!!!!!! angry

I'm condemned to hell cry cry Is bribery allowed
Re: Scientists Are Trying To Clone Jesus by Pr0ton: 4:26pm On Feb 11, 2015
blueyedgeek:
Hehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehe...............

Thanks.........................................................................................

Satan hehehehehe grin grin grin grin grin grin
FrancisTony:
undecided
Re: Scientists Are Trying To Clone Jesus by Jameselias: 4:28pm On Feb 11, 2015
davien:
Do mere words offend "god" or the people that believe it?
the sun is more noble, more pure, more beneficial, than any imagery god of the pple, Let alone a cloned one.
Re: Scientists Are Trying To Clone Jesus by twosquare(m): 11:34pm On Feb 11, 2015
Dem wan birth anti-christ be dat.

1 Like

Re: Scientists Are Trying To Clone Jesus by Weah96: 3:23am On Feb 12, 2015
This will be keeping up with the tradition of the fatherless Jesus figure.

1 Like

Re: Scientists Are Trying To Clone Jesus by jayriginal: 10:03am On Feb 12, 2015
Im surprised that no one has pointed out that the shroud of turin is widely held in scientific circles to be a forgery.

In addition, a clone is not the same as the thing/person it was cloned from.

1 Like

Re: Scientists Are Trying To Clone Jesus by Jameselias: 10:09am On Feb 12, 2015
By the way what the fuk is shroud of turin
Re: Scientists Are Trying To Clone Jesus by malvisguy212: 10:19am On Feb 12, 2015
Scientists are a big joke,do you want to clone something that God has not anoint? Jesus has two nature, man (son of man) and God (son of God) it was God himself that anointed Jesus
Luke 4:18
The Spirit of the Lord is on me, because
he has anointed me to proclaim good
news to the poor. He has sent me to
proclaim freedom for the prisoners and
recovery of sight for the blind, to set the
oppressed free,
Re: Scientists Are Trying To Clone Jesus by johnydon22(m): 11:12am On Feb 12, 2015
malvisguy212:
Scientists are a big joke,do you want to clone something that God has not anoint? Jesus has two nature, man (son of man) and God (son of God) it was God himself that anointed Jesus
Luke 4:18
The Spirit of the Lord is on me, because
he has anointed me to proclaim good
news to the poor. He has sent me to
proclaim freedom for the prisoners and
recovery of sight for the blind, to set the
oppressed free,
ok sir the bolded was plagiarized from Isaiah.

The thing is the shroud of Turin is just a mere early christian fabrication, so how can it possibly hold the DNA of the historical Jesus christ is their ever was one.

Ok but if any DNA of him was found like is said above, then getting a clone wont be a problem to them shaa...
Re: Scientists Are Trying To Clone Jesus by malvisguy212: 11:27am On Feb 12, 2015
johnydon22:
ok sir the bolded was plagiarized from Isaiah.

The thing is the shroud of Turin is just a mere early christian fabrication, so how can it possibly hold the DNA of the historical Jesus christ is their ever was one.

Ok but if any DNA of him was found like is said above, then getting a clone wont be a problem to them shaa...
scientists want to clone a something that dosent exist? I will not argue with you my good friend.

Isaiah prophecies it and in Luke Jesus fullfiled it, it was not plagarise. Thank you
Re: Scientists Are Trying To Clone Jesus by PAGAN9JA(m): 11:54am On Feb 12, 2015
Hahahahaha dead god will be given new life. grin
Re: Scientists Are Trying To Clone Jesus by KGBEAST(m): 5:08pm On Feb 12, 2015
Tandullceblog:
undecided if I hear
Are you an ex I.S.L student ?
Re: Scientists Are Trying To Clone Jesus by Maamin(m): 7:07pm On Feb 12, 2015
Hope they are going to clone his twelve disciples along side? grin

Deranged scientologist

1 Like

Re: Scientists Are Trying To Clone Jesus by Nobody: 7:24pm On Feb 12, 2015
KGBEAST:

Are you an ex I.S.L student ?

What is I.S.L?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Rhapsody Of Realities Daily Devotional For Today / “jesus Not Coming Back By The Looks Of It” Admits Vatican / Nature Is Fast Exposing The Men Of Yahweh

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.